Howthe

How do I tell my indian bestfriend girl that I wanna suck on her boobs?
Will she let me do it?

if you're white and over 5/10, most likely.

btw from my experience indian nipples are dark as cole which i don't find particularly attractive.
they have a strong smell of curry and burned food.
also Sikh don't shave, so be prepared to see some ugly stuff.

I'm white, face is a solid 6/10 but body meeeh I don't know

I already play with her boobs when I have the chance to, I squeeze em, rub nipples, also squeeze her ass, I don't get any strong smell from her, maybe from her place yes, but not from her, also dark nipples really turn me on
She's still a very close friend, been knowing each other for almost 10 years, we just never moved to a really sexual level, she always said I would be wrong as a boyriend cause friends, but never mentioned anything possibly-sexual between us,so I guess she let me play with her cause she knows I really like her body…

why don't you just ask then?

I'm not sure, as I said, she never mentioned or acted like she might want sex from me, I fear she might see it like a weird thing to ask, lately im just so horny when with her

make up your mind, bro.
do you want to fuck her or just suck her nipples?.

when you're alone together, just say :"(insert name), i'd like to suck your nipples"

now the important part, keep a strait but causal face, when she'll turn to look at you fix her in the eye, not to assert dominance or some shit but just she she knows that you're not joking otherwise she'll just tell you to fuck off.
don't make it seem like something you've been thinking about for a long time but more like an impulsive thing.

now if you didn't fuck up the first part. and depending on her personality, she'll either go for it right away, or ask you why.

if she does ask "why?" which is 90% sure she will, just say because you want to try. and you're curious.
now, this may take few seconds of debate, but keep in mind that the most important thing is to keep a strait face and look at her strait in the eye while doing it.

DO NOT say it jokingly, she will turn you down right away !

That was… surprisingly detailed! thanks user, I will probably try next time she stays at my place.
Anyway actually I don't know if I wanna fuck her, she's way more experienced and sexually active than me, I don't wanna be a disappointment

Also sometimes I just thought that asking it might be a let-down, and maybe I should just grab a tit and suck, but still, im the doubts guy

np, i did that with a friend when i was a teen so that explains the details.

dunno what kind of relationship you have, but that sounds like a terrible idea that would at least break your relationship, at worst get you on the sex offender register

lmao what's that supposed to mean? the stink?

dude, no way. told you she's my best friend and we know each by a very long time, she would tell me just to stop, surely she won't stop talking to me, why should she do that if I already can touch her butt and boobs? it would make nonsense, luckly I know she "loves" me

in the meantime, her boobs

You don't come right out and say it. Warm her up a bit first, take her on a journey, don't just try and skip to tits. Get her interested, flirting, making out, THEN go for the boobs mate.

i think it would be better to just ask

lets see those nipples.

It means don't go for a swim in the Indian ocean. Or the coast of Brazil for that matter

dude wat

sadly i don't have nips pic, something I still didn't request (cause usually she let me play with them when she's with me so I didn't push for it), but hey! more boobs

why did you stop?

like over her clothes ?

I wonder what he has to roll on a d12 to gain access to the valley of the titiiies

Why I did stop asking pics or posting? Either way, one more pic

Under her clothes, obviously, it would be very boring otherwise, she even sleeps here at my place sometimes, in my bed, with only a thin top and panties/yogapants (my mood gets better those days for obvious reasons) , if we're watching a movie for example, or talking about something, my hands would be on ass and tits all the time, I love when she gets hard nips and I can feel em way better

forgot pic

how old is she?

23, im 22

If she lets you play with them, she'll let you suck them my dude.

i'm assuming you're Canadian.
does she have a bf?

this is very likely indeed

so in the end I wonder, is worth asking?

Why would you assume that? Anyway no, she's just seeing a guy to kill time, without even fucking (but fucks other people tho)

sounds like a degenerate slut, i personally wouldn't want stds but whatever floats you boat man

she's actually a very clean person, im dipshit compared, and it's her puberty's fault man

Nigger/10

Take her out for dinner and feed her alcohol. She'll regret it the next day but whatever.

Just take her out for dinner again and feed her alcohol, again. Make a move on her again. She'll say "I told you I want us to be friends" or something. And you respond "I know you told me, I also know that if I take you right here, right now, you'll let me". And she'll let you.

-Bubbles as a starter, the cheaper the better. Women gobble down the most awful alcoholic crap, as long as it has bubbles. They all do. If you want to spend more go with Gin & Tonic.
-Dry white wine with main course. Women prefer sweet alcoholics, but she'll think you're an idiot if you offer it to her. Because "you're supposed to have dry white wine". There's no arguing against social pressure, when engaging with females. Just accept it.
-Irish (whiskey), Italian (Amaretto or Grappa) or French (Grand Marnier) coffee with dessert. Make sure she has only one.

Avoid red wine, it makes her head go heavy and her legs go home.

Avoid alcohol pops and strong alcohol/beer/cocktails, it makes her drunk as fuck and she'll blame you afterwards for whatever did or didn't happen, hangover included.

I'm 39, eternally friendzoned, with women who are usually married and have kids. In the past 5 years I've slept with the 40-ish female friends I made during that time, except for 2. I'm still "best friends" with most of them.

XDDDDDDDDD

No. Just dew it, take some pictures for Holla Forums too

I'm calling it. B8!!!!

dude puberty usually hits 17-18

Sure, pal.

LMAO I will, actually she knows I browse chan boards, I tried to explain to her how it kinda works, also made her post a bra pic on half chan for judgement, she had fun, maybe she will… naah she won't let me post an uncovered pic, so I will do it anyway without telling her, wish me luck, I hope I can have a taste of her goodies

i hope you'll take pics and post here this time.
does she know you're racist?

im not, otherwise i wouldn't dream of sucking indian boobs

Why not?

Wow

Cause till now I've only met her as indian, had zero reasons to be

>>>/ib/

at your age, assuming you knew most of them for at least 5 years, friendship is more important than weird sexual feelings
the ones that are married are common, they probably slept with other guys than you that arent married to them, sluts gon slut

FWB is pretty neat, i'm surprised op didn't go for it.
knowing that they've been friends for 10 years

Don't ask, just go for it. Start rubbing her legs and hips, then lie her back. If she offers no resistance you're in, suck away.