Lauren Southern in the White House

Call me conspiracy tard but you don't just get into the White House without connections or being part of any media company.
So who is supplying her with shekels and power?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCGy6uV7yqGWDeUWTZzT3ZEg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=OH1FquZjZVo
vocaroo.com/i/s1JxI7MVMuBp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope she makes it big but I think her boasting about it will catch some bad attention too early.

She left rebel media because of their recent anti-white video with some emaciated african nigger shit talking about how whites shouldn't be proud of their race.

time to mistake anarchist for specifically anti-trump, trump for a good president and lauren for a journalist
id fuck, tho

I want to fuck her so bad.

That's a hedgehog you retard

Lauren Southern and Iron Ann Coulter are the best. Would court, wed, fuck in missionary and raise kids with either one. Somebody needs to nail Ann, too, she's getting up there in years.

oh true

Remember when a degenerate tranny attacked our waifu?
Lynch all leftists.

Bannon probably has something to do with it.

either way, she shit journalist, a shit writer and got anally raped by Destiny in debate.

Lauren Southern
Shoe0nhead
Emily Youcis
Tomi Lahren

Go back to Holla Forums you fucking fag

who would have the authority to move the approval process/vetting so quickly?

Hey Holla Forums, Jontron called. He wanted you to know he's still laughing.

why would he be laughing?

How often does leftypol lose support now?
one icon a week now?
Soon it will just be niggers and spics who just want to murder you for being white.

Pewdiepie
JonTron
who else?
Who's next?

Ethan and iDubbz have come around. Meanwhile, leftists have Rachel Maddow, lol.

Im not from Holla Forums either. I think they are both equally stupid

Just a reminder once you go right-wing you don't go back.
Nobody goes to the left once they reach the right.
Left-wingers are all mentally stunted and dumb.

Politics in general is all about a figure head doing a money and power grab. They manipulate people for cash. Its nothing more and nothing less. None of those guys actually care to improve anything more than themselves

Is there a country in existence right now that appeals to your ideal government system?

Rebel Media? Anti-white video?
Nigger, provide a link to this alleged video…
Or stop talking out og your ass.

WEW

So basically Ezra levant is a pro-israeli jew and has been pushing some pro-israeli content lately.
He's also been pushing anti-white content as well on his channel.

You can see the massive content of israeli videos on their front page here.
youtube.com/channel/UCGy6uV7yqGWDeUWTZzT3ZEg/videos

Here's the specific video.
youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8

Here's gavin mccines on the holocaust.
youtube.com/watch?v=OH1FquZjZVo

No, because I am an anarchist

Oh please, do tell us more about your wisdom.

Well for one I know how to identify bad bait

If you don't like something then you are responsible for rising to the top to change it.
The fact that you're here complaining about it shows how much of an under achieving faggot you are.
Probably work at mcdonalds so you just have envious hatred for everyone with a better life than yours.

shouldn't you be burning down a college somewhere?

who's that?

Vice and Rebel sought to replace the old media left-right circus that dominated the airways for so long but as two working parts opposed to one another publicly but subversively aligned. They will fail, eventually, and rightfully so. Trust in agenda is dying and fast. Lauren is principled and courageous though I detect some recklessness and some traumatic incident of a distant past being shielded and utilized by the sought chaotic environments and bullheadedness and ambition. This makes her a likely candidate for substance or alcohol addiction as well. She would do well to collaborate with Dr. Jordan Peterson and uncuck Canada as a bonus.

Well this thread has gone to Hell. Goodbye Holla Forumsfags

I need to see those pictures

Oh, that explains why his an anarchist

vocaroo.com/i/s1JxI7MVMuBp

THIS KIKESS MUST BURN

I can't watch McGuinness anymore ever since seeing his semi-erect fully erect dick on a show he did with Mercedes Carrere in which, for some no reason he pretended to fuck her. He did not need to actually pull his dick out, but he did pull his dick out.

Or sticking something in his butt.
Twice.
On camera.

What a degenerate

Muh dick

lauren BLACKED leaks when?

Ethan is a kike

Ftfy

It makes sense; Lauren is a libertarian, could be seen as a kosher nationalist. This is more or less Trump's shtick too.

1st pic isn't even her, 2nd pic is some libertarian youtuber