Thanks for making me into a pedo, Japan

But user, pedos are into grills under 12. You're a hebe! Congrats! You made the cut-off!

Still illegal.

But at least you're not a pedo.

Do you really believe this propaganda?
This is perfectly natural.

Quentin?

Who's that?

The consolation prize of every loser.

Terry?

CIA NIGGER

I DIDN'T TOUCH HER
I DIDN'T TOUCH HER
SHE SAID SHE WAS SIXTEEN
YOU HAVE NOTHING ON ME
I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN, AM I BEING DETAINED?

This guy. He blames the japs for him being a pedophile.

They're guilty of worse than promoting ephebophilia.

The legality of something should not determine how you, an individual, form a stance one way or another. Besides, a fourteen year old is not a child and having an attraction, sexual or otherwise, does not fit the definition of pedophilia.

i never knew they were supposed to be 14

I'm pretty sure Yoko's age is never mentioned in the series and I always assumed she was closer to Kamina's age than Simon's. Where are people getting this idea that she is 14? I mean has shapely as Asuka is, I can still believe that she's the same age as Shinji.

I think it's some supplemental age. I don't think it says in the series.

Supplemental material not supplemental age soz

wat

Just because they are "14" canonically doesn't mean shit. Japan has sexualized lolis. So if you are in to those you are a lolicon. Which I am

Yoko is 16

It was immensely disappointing that there was no nude scene of Yoko.

In fact I think that gif was about as close as it gets for the entire series.

hebe is ok :3 pedos are cancer tho.

Agreed.

Sadly, the days of naked, uncensored titties in a non-hentai nip cartoon are long gone.

Chinese cartoon hebe are perfectly natural.

Not gone, you just have to wait for the BD release after the series airs now.

What did she mean by this?

LOL. 14 year old bitches have been having sex for a couple of years per US stats. Try a 8yo. now that's being a pedo.

Seriously though, Yoko's body makes no sense for her age, I always just pretend she's 17 in the first arc.

In the Jewnited States of Americuck, perhaps, but not in every country.

That is great an all, but

while peds is bad, normalfags are aids.

Anyone who says you're a pedo for wanting to bone Yoko can fuck right off. That bitch is full fucking grown, and I, even as a non-pedo, would totally fucking plow her. That is, if I was weeb trash who jerked off to cartoons.

I know murkans have to put their blinders on whenever anyone under 18 comes into their vision to avoid thought crime but come on now have you never seen a 14 year old girl in your life?

I have bad news OP. You were always a pedo.
Now get the fuck out of the 2D world.

Nah, OP, you always liked 14-year-old girls, because all straight males do, and it's not harmful or unhealthy. The only thing Japan did was force you to admit it to yourself and learn how fucked murrikan culture is for forcing (non-rich) guys to get with inferior girls.

2D will always be better than 3D though, so you can never have the real best girls.