Boong Lives Matter goy!

Couldn't see a thread on this. Try to keep your dinner down goyim…
BLM HAS HIT AUSTRALIA

See:
archive.is/Spo7W
archive.is/bt2oM

The once-white paradise of Australia has been under jewish attack since the 60s, much like other western nations. Decades of subversion and multiculturalism have demoralised Australians to dangerous levels. Leftists permeate society and the media like a foul ink.

Finally, the most violent racial mob movement in living memory has reached Australian shores.

However, this is quite a stupid move, even by most goyims standards: Unlike the US, blacks are a tiny % of the population. However, they still make up the majority of the prison population.
Aboriginals are without doubt the most violent, lazy race in the world
Everyone knows this. There are no respectable abos.

I fully expect /auspol/ to stay on top of this, and next time a protest happens I expect all of you to be there. Just to observe, of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Aboriginal_communities_in_Queensland
youtube.com/results?search_query=Aurukun
youtube.com/results?search_query=Bamaga
quadrant.org.au/opinion/bennelong-papers/2013/05/the-long-bloody-history-of-aboriginal-violence/
archive.is/e2bFh
archive.is/Q9GJR
creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/land/meaning-of-land-to-aboriginal-people
shareourpride.reconciliation.org.au/sections/our-culture/
archive.is/lPnQf
youtube.com/watch?v=tatl1PBYim4
youtube.com/watch?v=yxbDilbEV-k
youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
vocaroo.com/i/s0Syv6XSwA4G
abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/hack-tuesday/7627428
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aboriginal lives matter a lot, get fucked.

Thanks for the bump faggot

fuck you mate Aborignal lives FUCKIN MATTER

this is abbo/pol/ now get fucked mate

shout out to my bumper getting dubs here, I'm happy for you my dude

Aboriginal median IQ is the lowest of all the races. They are insufferably stupid and ultimately a waste of resources and detriment to the overall welfare of the planet. Zero reason to perpetuate such a gene pool. Culling them is akin to removing a parasitic species from an ecosystem in order to stabilize it.

I used to work for the Queensland Police. There is a complete media blackout on what goes on in Aboriginal communities, unless some cop limits some abo.

Those communities are basically a warzone on weekends. Even in dry communities, they end up getting drunk then attacking the shit out of each other with rocks, steel pickets, and other weapons they can get their hands on. When they aren't violently smashing each other, they are busy diddling with kids.

Probably a good thing the majority of them are so far from civilization. If people knew what went on in them, the vast majority of blue pilled people would have no respect for abos.

abbos are lower than shit. even americunt darkies are higher up on the evolutionary hierarchy… and that's saying a lot.

Got a mate who is a regional cop, 100% of his issues are abo-related. Just like other nogs, the females egg on the males until they stop drinking and start fighting.

I also knew a guy who worked in the prisons, every aspect of their culture is savage violence.

that' s more IQ then you mate.
get fucked

FUCK THE COPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO ELSE ABBORIGINAL HERE

I bloody remember having to read a book in High School where an Abo was dinduing nuffin and got killed by the ebil police
Its a narrative the Cucks like Baird and Andrews are trying to drill in peoples heads
This and also that the Apex chimpouts will be accused because of muh police

Need some liveleak videos posted about abos. Where fat cavemen and women take turns smacking each other in the street. Perspective.

CAN'T WAKE JEFF

How mad are you that you can't get grog and that they took the sniff out of petrol where you live

Embed related, a popular Australian folk band

Man, Aussie school sounds like shit. Is that basically Australia's To Kill a Mockingbird?

Just google any of the aboriginal communities from this list:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Aboriginal_communities_in_Queensland

youtube.com/results?search_query=Aurukun

youtube.com/results?search_query=Bamaga

And so on.

ahahahah ahahahah we get lots of the grog ahahahahahah good one mate fuckin wish there was fuckin sniff FUCK OFF

Private schools in Australia are required to have a particular amount of minorities. Australia is Sweden 2.0 with Shitposting DLC

been wondering why the fuck i haven't heard any of abbo crimes, considering they're "overrepresented" in crime

i hardly hear anything about melbourne's sudanese problem

Sad.

africans killing white people is just survival of the fittest

Australians are apathetic as fuck, but genuinely racist at the same time. I highly doubt this will continue much longer.

get right fucked mate aboriginals invented the fuckin boats mate fuckin white man would have never sailed without us mate

Dunno, maybe My Brilliant Career is actually, some 9-10 classes did Mocking Bird
I remember watching a movie at school that's basically How to Kill a Mockingbird, in which a negro killed two guys who raped the negros daughter and then a court case happens and there was a fight between the KKK and the black that was cool, I forgot the name
At least the Holocaust wasn't mandatory learning

40,000 years of ancient wisdom there

I know you're trolling doing a shite job btw but seriously nigger Abbos are the bottom of the barrel of what this retarded world considers "human".

They are the rock bottom of nigger tier. Zero redeeming qualities.

It pisses me off that we let these niggers in. Nobody fucking wants them.

Asians I can stand because they're all beta and 4ft tall. Niggers are basically like vermin.

Pygmies are slightly worse I think.

Yeah I think you're right and that there are some bushman tribes near South Africa that have an average IQ of 56 instead of the Abos 65

Can you even breathe at 56? That's some intense tardation.

Anyone got any good aboriginal brainwashing stories from when they were in school? I remember there was so much of it but I barely recall most of the details.

Best of all I had a friend who was half aboriginal. Always heard about how most of them are more likely to end up in prison than finish school. He had every opportunity and encouragement from the school not to leave. He always used to get into fights and say the reason was because people were being racist. In the end he dropped out in year ten, robbed a petrol station while drunk and was thrown in jail.

The only people who say they're the same as whites are those who've never been round them. Pic is abbo trannys.

Contractor who just did a number of jobs on Abo communities here. Can confirm.

They're not really that aggressive, (once they realize you don't have any money, smokes or booze on you) but to be honest, like the packs of feral dogs that are constantly roaming their 'communities' they simply cannot be trusted to do the simplest things.

If they can't fuck it, eat it, or get lit off it, they'll do whatever they can to break it. Seeing a handful of 15-25 year olds smashing hundreds of dollars worth of unsupervised equipment, then when confronted their reason was 'thought it would be fun'. They're like puppies. They'll chew your furniture and then act like they have no idea why you're mad at them.

Picture this. You have to apply for (and pay a fee to obtain) a 'permit' to travel (As a citizen in your own country, mind you) to a remote community. You spend your day dealing with barely literate savages, often double or triple handling jobs because you can't leave ANYTHING unsupervised or unsecured, or it will be broken, stolen, or set on fire. And at the end of the day, you go 'home' to a fenced complex, patrolled by guard dogs remeniscent of something in a bad area of Johannesburg, where you can't so much as have a beer after work to relax.

Their 'Houses' are stripped shells because anything more complex than a kitchen sink will be demolished for some completely inexplicable reason. (Heating is provided by lighting a bonfire on the lounge room floor, often with a half-cooked, decaying monitor lizard or kangaroo on it.) The entire area is covered in trash. Free food is essentially the only motivation for the parents to make their kids go to school.

We might be able to produce motile offspring with these things, but they are not human. Their thought processes are completely and totally alien to civilized man.

Political Correctness, anti-whitism, is their religion.

We barely even see any abbos around in victoria because of how bad they are at keeping themselves alive yet at any public gathering we still have to recognise the oogabooga people, the traditional owners of the land that we fucked over with our civil society. These things are going to be extinct in 100 years it's barely worth worrying about.

Not even America gives that much of a shit about how this land was for muh sacred natives

Certain insular tribes in Equatorial Guinea and various parts of Africa like Ethiopia and Sierra Leone have been documented as being even stupider than Abbos, but in terms of entire homogeneous native populations the Aboriginals are pretty hard to beat when it comes to being mouth-breathing parodies of humanity.

it's literally the first thing that happens at any public gathering of over like 100 people

I think its when you get down to 25 and below its that level
56 is basically Pure instinct with no thought

We had a field trip to this noonga park to learn about their culture, and it all the menial stuff like Digereedoos and Damper paraded as great cultural innovations and we had to do the dot painting Didn't learn abo dot painting was actually a white fellas idea back in the 70's in Darwin until recently

You ever get those assembelies where all the abo kids in school get in stage and its one full or 3/4th kid with like two half castes, a couple quadroons and heaps of octaroons and hexadecaroons, who're always the kids who do the most trouble in the school

The only people that really act like they love Abos are inner-city people.

Anyone who has experience prolonged contact with them in a non-controlled environment (what most Yuppies see) is literal 3rd world tier shit. If you're stationed up in NT in the military they will actively tell you to run them over if they stand in the middle of the road, unless you want to get murdered by the rest of them hiding in a bush somewhere.

the only abbo I ever had in my school was literally too dumb to cause trouble

is first post meme real?

As a canacuck I've never been in direct contact with an abbo before, but even I can plainly see that among the racial tier list they score the lowest in almost all prospects

That's basically what abbos are now though.

I don't think I've seen fullcastes but the part abos were usually an unorganised gang bixnooding all the time, even the ones that look almost completely white
The worst part of the stolen generators is how it tarnished white genetics

Noongah checkin dem Hitler dubs mate.

Are abbos as violent and entrenched in your culture though? I doubt it.

In the US, you have to deal with nog idiocy in real life, and then come home to find nogs in the media portrayed as ideals to live up to.

Not to mention how the kikes have shilled nigger music so much that its played more than anything else and a bunch of white women dance gyrate to it.

The degeneration of music of the last century is in general to make it quite like the African tribal style especially rap

more Storytime with Oz/pol/ pls

Fuck m8, where do you want me to start?

quadrant.org.au/opinion/bennelong-papers/2013/05/the-long-bloody-history-of-aboriginal-violence/

It just writes itself really.

ABORIGINAL PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

DONT SLEEP ON THE ROAD

Thanks user, shocking read.

good old quadrant

Dad tells me that up in Darwin that Abos Sleep on the Road and Flash their tits all the time
Also he says they should get a job, maybe he doesn't know that Abos don't have the capacity to get work ethic like Whites do

Why? You have entire communities who feast and drink themselves into early graves on the government purse. And when the husband takes a trip to the Alice and blows the fortnight's dole check at Lasseters? Well it's 'emergency' food stamps from yet another government branch impoverished whites are forbidden from accessing.

I thought this was bullshit until my friend was deployed to Darwin.

He was basically normie tier bluepill and told me straight faced that unless they get out of the way just run them over.

It will never be printed in any tourist manual, but any visitors center discovering you are traveling through 'native' land will give you the same advice. If you hit one, do not stop. Drive straight to the police station and report it. If you stop, your vehicle will be stripped of everything carry-able and you will probably be murdered or left to die.

Ex Army here,

Got attached to AACAP few years back, its basically a goodwill mission where the Army sends in Engineers, Carpenters, Sparkys and the like to build schools, homes and other infrastructure in remote as fuck Boong communities.

It was my first go with the AACAP team and I remember rolling in with them to this community they'd been to the year before and built a whole bunch of these 3 bedroom homes (Quick Jobs, but the blacks were getting them - FULLY FURNISHED - for free).

All of them were trashed.

Every. Single. One. Your tax dollars at work. We barely have 8 (8!) Battle tanks operational in the entire country and here we are wasting defence money on this shit.

-They'd ripped out all the white goods and gutted them for no apparent reason.
- I saw a car with no doors crashed into one of them with kids bashing each other with sticks playing inside.
- Two of the homes had ripped out all the linomen and created open-fucking-fire pits.
- Theyd pulled down walls out of other homes to use as firewood.
- I'd never seen so much trash pilled in a street. Seriously, the last I'd seen it like that was in Iraq. It looked like fucking Iraq.

The Chippies were devastated. Most of them were all light hearted before arrival and keen to see how the little community had fared after what they'd done last year. I was able to watch in real time the Red pill being administered.

They Started construction on a new community centre. Work went by pretty quick, and then 3 weeks after construction started we returned to the site to smell something god Awful. I recognised it immediately as the smell of Raw sewage, not something you forget. I let the Site manager (Some Reservist SGT) know and he luckily quarantined the area.
Turns out the kids there had thought it would be hilarious to shit inside the fucking walls. They'd climbed the walls and shat basically where the lads had planned on putting in the insulation. Entire structure had to be demolished as a health hazard.

I was luckily sent back to civilisation the next week. It was meant to be a 3 month posting.

I joked with my CSM when I got home that next AACAP should sent in the Infantry to pull security. He laughed, I laughed and I got a cheeky leave application approved.

The next year I heard they did send in a bunch of grunts. I'd have loved to have seen how that cluster fuck that went down.

This is an old report about Alice springs from 2011, whats happened since then?

archive.is/e2bFh

Pasta:
What can you see here – for it is a theatre of a kind, where the tragicomedy of Aboriginal Central Australia is played out each night before the helpless eyes of the authorities?
You can see boys and girls as young as 10 years old marauding about at midnight, with their slightly older brothers and sisters, who are walking at speed, drinking from their hidden alcohol containers: you see cars laden with illegal grog stopping to pick up teenage girls and whisk them off; here's the madam, with her girls for sale, and that's one of the African gang cars, driving by and checking out the talent, and choosing the girls they like.
At the KFC carpark, as if in the front-row stalls, old bush men from the desert communities pull up: "Just looking," they say, and grin, and mingle. Things are tense: a security car pulls into a building site. Seventy teenagers, some with their knife-blades open, converge on the lone guard: he flees.
Police drive slow: "Go home," they call out, "Don't you have a home to go to?", but the crowds just laugh, and melt away and reform in the shadows down the block.
A white minivan screeched to a halt at this corner last week: four white youths jumped out, pummelled a group of bush blacks with punches, and hurtled off into the night.
The desert boys wait at the traffic lights: if an incautious couple of backpackers are dumb enough to walk that way, it's harassment, menace, taunts and chase.

Do you think joining the ADF is worth it anymore?

This nearly made me lose my breakfast.

archive.is/Q9GJR

Please go get speared with a star picket in a remote community.

Here's an old classic m80

>Average IQ of 62 Technically mentally retarded

We can still see the kind of ritual violence aboriginals practiced in New Guinean tribes.

(checked)

That shit stuck with me for a while

Yeah I now live in Melbourne and since there's literally none of them all public events and welcome signs have to recognise the flubbabubawubbajugganoonga people as the traditional land owners. If only they knew.

I guess it's just that he doesn't know the full problem

Didn't know you browsed.

kiwifag here, flubba-wabba-jubba-boong threads make me appreciate how not-shit the Maoris actually are compared to what we could have had.

Maoris are basically on the same level as Red Indians right

No. Aussie schools brainwash kids with To kill A Mockingbird. We get indoctrinated with white guilt about black slavery in America on top of stolen generation bullshit. The stolen generation was an attempt to take kids out of violent communities and stop the child abuse.

My Brilliant Career is a book written by a woman about a woman who tries a bunch of jobs, falls in love with an alpha and then rejects him because muh feminism or something. It is actually well written though. There is a movie with Sam Neill if you are too lazy to read the book.

alright alright alright, they matter

could you please stop it with the stabbing people with scissors for a pair of trainers?

From what I've heard up in the Far North past Whangarei the maori's are really bad, almost abo tier. Is there any truth to this?

lol theres like 2000 abos left and they all have liver disease. nice try jews but your dirty tricks don't work on our continent.

I know, I had to read and watch it, It felt like a 300 page rant on why I'M A STRONK WHYMYN WHO NEED NO MAN based on the life of Franklin, who ended up dying while alone and reportedly never fulfilled so at least her life counters her rhetoric in her book
And the film has hilariously bad acting

think of like the most obnoxious fucking dudebro in existence that wants to get into a fight every 10 seconds

despite the fact he drinks all the time and eats rice, he is built like brock leisner

now imagine that person is immune to pepperspray

Is this Maori, Red Indian or both
I have heard that NZ does have some pretty bad gang wars between them

this is any native pacific island nigger

from new zealand to Hawaii

(checked)
NOICE

We da first on dis land ya white captain cook dogs!

This video is a fucking classic. Imagine being a white person having to live around these sub-humans.

Better, from what I understand most Indians are drunks while many Maori (far from all though) are actually productive members of society.

Far north Maori are pretty bad as are the guys who live in the Ureweras, but no way near abbo tier though.

They are smarter, these are the people who gave the English a decent enough fight that they decided to settle things with a treaty.

Maori can be divided into several categories
Different groups are the majority depending on where you are in the country

I don't even think they allow firearms there. GL AU during the chimpout

strange they still have gun violence, you'd think that couldn't happen with a gun ban

You'd think that an Aborigine would know saying "Dayts raycissst" gets them more gibs

They provide good entertainment, I remember when I visited Redfern they swarm around you asking for a dollar.

They already get heaps of gibs thats why they leave everyone alone. In certain states in Aus they get nearly everything for free.

Who's this?

Isn't there a referendum coming up next year to basically enshrine more gibs in the constitution
And it'll get no opposition and it'll get through wasting billions of tax dollars

The worst thing is when they're both carrying signs saying "Always will be Aboriginal land" and "Refugees Welcome"

Do you get paid extra to go out there?
I'd imagine the wages would be similar to FIFO considering abo jobs would be a thousand times worse

alice springs is absolutely fucked, so weird walking down the main streets there. i've never been to south africa but have been told it has a similar atmosphere to that

Not sure, but if it keeps them in their little communities then its worth it. I cant imagine how bad it would be if the government moved a family in next door to your house.

ALWAYS WAS, ALWAYS WILL BE ABORIGINAL LAND

That kid doesn't even look human.

no abbos in sight

i guess most abbos are too busy huffing petrol to give a shit

Damper was created by whites, not abos.

You poor cunt.

Idiot. Abos are breeding like flies. Each abo girl squirts out a dozen kids before she is 18, all of them on welfare

Why would dogs live around abbos

all of them fathered by her own father

I'll still vote no though

That's because it aint

will do noongah, will do

He probably means 2000 fullcaste

That's cute they think they own the land. Need we remind them they killed off Homo Floresiensis when they came. Since they come from an earlier African migration then the white man. By natural law we must exterminate them just like Homo Floresiensis, don't they feel guilty for stealing that land?

Aboriginals don't own land.

creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/land/meaning-of-land-to-aboriginal-people

shareourpride.reconciliation.org.au/sections/our-culture/

They were just taught to use that language to fuck with people that don't know any better.

Even the women get involved m8, shit they even look like men. It's a true feminist utopia!

DIS MAH LAND WHYTE CUNT MAH LAND

Yes, the muh custodians

I wonder who mowes their lawns

What the fuck, Austria?

None of us wanted it and only fart sniffing liberals and cuckservatives even talk about it anymore. It was the hot business for about a year after it came about but now nobody gives a shit.

I'm in Melbourne too, going back to uni tomorrow and 2 of my compulsory subjects are "Aboriginal History and Political Studies" and "Culture and Communication". I want to fucking die.

Our cuck ex-PM apologized for the "stolen generation". Then Based Tones came in and told it like it was, that they were taken for protection, and all the boongs got pissed off. It was a very memorable day for cucks and boongs everywhere.

Wasn't that piled into Naidoc Week

You poor bastard

I'm only second semester in and want to drop out, I didn't think it'd be too cucked but boy was I wrong

Lol, there are like 2-3 blacks in the picture.
Where the fuck is the white race going?

I fucking hate going to San Francisco now.

Well that (((White Race))) is going to Synagogues on the Sabbath

I find it hilarious that the electorate in Melbourne where all the kikes live is called (((Goldstein)))

archive.is/lPnQf

What's interesting is they go on about domestic violence against women in Australia and cite statistics
I imagine that the bulk of this violence included in the statistics come from boong violence and they act like it's a white problem too

Why is it always the first post? This mystery intrigues me.

Also, get the fuck out KIKE. Abbos deserve to get gassed ASAP

I try to avoid the city whenever possible because of this bullshit, its been happening way more recently. Also some nu male faggot was telling me about how he attended the "slut walk" earlier this year thinking I'd be impressed.

Why is a subhuman abbo like yourself doing on Holla Forums ? gtfo

You 'Strayans need to apologize for not completely wiping Abbos off the face of the earth when you had the chance

Unfortunately disease and slaughter wasn't enough

We need them to use as walking bombs during the race war.

I'm not even sure it's shills doing that anymore.
Maybe it's become an unconscious rule in Holla Forumsacks minds that the first post must always be some form of opposition-shitpost.

Soros needs to be held accountable.

Yet surprisingly its not the most pozzed up electorte

After we Fash out and capture Soros, he needs to watch his whole family get raped and pozzed by Abbos

You have an IQ of 126 ? Damn user, mine is barely above average at 110

I think we need him to get pozzed up by every minority group he's funded
First we'll start with the Tyones, then the Pacos, then the Mohammeds, maybe the Moshes and the Noonga Boonga in there somewhere too

sick dubs sick id

got you trumped tho boi

IQ 140

(checked)

It's actually 134, Satan.

Every Internet user has at least 130 IQ. Just ask and look at comment sections in various IQ tests, the claim is legit yo'.

TBH IQ tests are piss easy to do once you know the contents.

Anyone can brush up their logic, memory, pattern recognition and general knowledge.

Use your intelligence for something good like a disease that targets minorities or something

Donald?

I think that lies more with the Brits. Why didn't you finish kicking out the nigs from the USA?

Abbos are like the niggers of niggers.

E V E R Y
V
E
R
Y

T I M E
I
M
E

One time I was on the train in Perth and some abbo family got on and were being loud as fuck.
The old gin that was with them was sitting down and lifted up her spandex pants and then started scratching her cunt yelling "DARNT LOOK AT ME, DAAAARNT LOOK AT ME CARNT"

This went on for about 5 minutes until I had enough and moved carriage.

How do you aim?

The sights are just to the left side of the magazine

I can see the sights, it still doesn't make sense how the hell you aim with off center sights.

Can you not see how the cheek rest is extended to facilitate the sight location?

You do realize that more common sights do not occupy the same coordinates in space as the center of the barrel, correct? You do understand the rudiments of trigonometry, correct?

I bet this 'strayan hardware would throw him off

Fucking sucks that we will never be able to own a piece of our own history

Those sights works just fine. They can be zeroed in for whatever distance you want without a problem. In that scenario, you aren't just sighting due to gravity but also due to the angle of the shot. Go ask /k/, I'm sure they can give you the details.

1:05 that dog needs food

B-but…the "Crocodile Dundee" movie assured all us Americans that being an honorary member of an abo tribe was really, really cool…and that they had magical powers & stuff.
A-are you saying the cinematic Jew would l-lie to me?

With normal sights you only need to adjust on the y-axis though. With those you need to adjust for x and y.

I mean I'm sure it works fine after a bit of getting used to.

These faggots were fauna until a couple decades ago

The number of evolutionary years separating wolves and dogs is half that of the years separating Australian Aboriginals and humans

Without even looking it up, I would assume that the appropriate x and y transformation could be achieved automatically with a certain threads per inch on an elevating screw with relation to any horizontal adjustment made on the dial.

Ethnomasochism

Two Feminists SHRIVEL UP after hearing FACTS -Mark Latham - mgtow mrm mra feminism

You must be new here. My tolerance for non white bullshit has disappeared thanks to Holla Forums

It took me less than a minute to change carriages before I went all sam hyde on them

It's a surprise to me that you even know how to use the internet.

niggers of soul not of skin.

I taught a class on how fucking Abbo's were raping the fuck out of each other in their shitty outstations. I wasn't even redpilled back then I just did a libtard reaction to a breaking news story.

They love to fight, I was surprised these ones were women.

fuckin burgers, leave us Aussies alone REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All these videos are pure comedy. The way the huge crowds gather with little kids just to watch, cheering them on with their weird accents. It's just everyday entertainment for them and an incredible insight into sub-humans for us Aryans. No one could honestly say were are the same race as these things.

Why not just bring airhorns to lefty shit and drown them out.

I refused to say sorry and even complained to the teacher (primary school) that it was wrong to have guilt and apologize for something you had not done. She was visibly irritated that a child would dare challenge the wisdom of the indoc…education system.

Not if the fucking white male don't unplug the life support.

also look at hte article at the bottom about that commie bitch and 'muh body positivity' Im so fucking discusted

roflmao this is too good to be true.

just imagined it with quake sounds though

It's actually 140
I'm an autistic EE student

Here are some fantastic videos

youtube.com/watch?v=tatl1PBYim4

And a Holla Forumsack

youtube.com/watch?v=yxbDilbEV-k

I need more cheeseburgers, Mr. Lahey.

i'd like to see abos get their own country in the Australian outback so we can watch it dilapidate and crumble while they try to blame whitey for their issues

If you think something like Section 8 isn't coming to 'Straya, you don't know those kikes yet.

Actually, this could benefit our cause greatly.
The libshits in Melbourne and other places who have never encountered Abbos before would finally see these fucking subhumans with their own eyes, causing massive redpilling.

reminds me of a joke my Father told me as a boy

Man enjoying train ride to the next town when everything goes to hell. Everyone gets thrown into the air, luggage everywhere….left….right…..finally things settle down so he goes up to the driver to ask what happened.

"What the hell just happened"

driver: "we hit a paki"

"a paki? hitting a paki wouldn't cause that much chaos"

driver "well I had to go through a field to get him"

Faggot, these won't be libshit neighborhoods where the apes are shipped. It will be white conservative neighborhoods, both working and middle class.

You think there are Section 8 houses zoos in trendy American hipster suburbs?

The maori gangs are especially nasty from what I hear. They have that iq 'criminality sweet spot' when it comes to gang shit.

I know this because I watched "Once Were Warriors" back in the 90s.

In all seriousness though, NZ seems to have a shit ton of motorcycle gangs filled with pacific islanders.

What;s up with the Stahlhelm and swastikas?

Plagiarism

Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull is a Jew.

In America the result of exposure is white people being blamed for niggers being violent because they need more gibs to counter systemic racism that's keeping them down.

There are blacks in Australia? I thought ausland was pure :(

What's the best/whitest part of Australia?

I heard an ad that was specifically aimed at women.

So I'm gonna guess… no.

poms deserve this shit more than us aussies tbh, they're where the yanks' leftovers go to

Will this shit ever end?

Very few blacks overall, but each Sydney suburb is kinda segregated. You can spend 5 minutes in a suburb and say "Mascot is a Muslim suburb, Hurstville is an Vietnamese suburb, Ramsgate is a Greek suburb", etc. Redfern is the suburb for partially-civilised abbos, and then there's housing commission suburbs like Mount Druitt or Blacktown which should be avoided at all costs.

Tasmania, Blue Mountains, or anywhere outside the major cities (+3 hours away).

Just wait til these bastards start getting infected with Kuru and spreading it. The apocalypse is near.

>THE JUDGE ACTUALLY FUCKING LIGHTENED THE PUNISHMENT
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR ISLAND PRISON NATION AUSTRALIA?
I hope for your sakes it's got to do with those who (((echo)))

Even as an image for ants, there's something very (((distinctive))) about that man.

Who started this meme, the brits with the Bren? Very stupid design.

With BLM in Canada, Australia, and Europe, why does Obama say he has no authority to designate it a terrorist organization because it's a domestic organization

Sauce on this video?

Abo English dialect is easily the funniest in the world

Which is right next to the biggest hub of spoiled hipsters in Australia. Its kind of funny how you can walk from Newtown to Redfern and the place changes from hipster cafes to empty shops and then to a literal hellhole.

More and more mystery meat moving up there

The government has been dumping muslims and niggers in all these white towns because diversity.

What is it going to take to fix Australia? Could a truly nationalist party find its way in democratically or would a way need to be made? If the latter, where would the coup take place and who would initiate it?

Pls don't tell me Australia is fucked, I don't want to flee to Europe/N. America

Forgot pic

Who did you have to acknowledge?
I had to acknowledge the wulgurukaba and bindal people.

We recently just voted in some anti-islam/anti-muslim immigration senators. Australia still has hope.

Why do you think user? Be honest

in america they attempt to ban the sale of guns to curb black on black crime
in australia they attempt to ban the sale of lead paint, methylated spirits and wood polish to curb abo on abo crime

australia is fucked
we'd be an orwellian police state already if the labourers werent all lazy iced coffee swilling cunts and the money meant to be spent on cctv and spy drones is spent on brand new kawasaki motorcycles for the pm's daughters

I was at a park the other day, when a couple of quarter-caste abo cunts started throwing rocks at white kids. They ran like pussies when the white kids got pissed off and started coming after them.

Their verbal retorts to whitey were on the level of " I know you are, but what am I?" or just repeating what the white kids said.

Even one drop of Boong blood reduces someone to the level of a monkey.

OK, you got me man

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith, by Thomas Keneally, tells the story of Jimmie Blacksmith, a man of mixed race, who goes on a killing spree in Australia in 1900. Keneally traces Jimmie's life, showing how he faced discrimination and oppression based solely on his race and how this eventually boiled over into an uncontrollable wrath. Taken from a fragment of Australian history, Keneally weaves together a fictional account of Jimmie Blacksmith's actions and his subsequent fugitive journey.

I've said it once and I'll say it again.
We should never had let these fucking mud men self govern. I feel like New Guinean independence has to come to an end. They are just totally incapable of self government.

Are you fucking stupid. The idiot was a footballer masquerading as a politician who gave Australia one of the lowest GDPs growth figures of any previous Australian Government since WW2. Turnbull is worse though. You idiots gotta stop having faith in politicians. You'll live longer.

new guinea is overrun with bandits
and their rate of actual rape is highest in the world
one professor a woman i know was in new guinea doing a study on the mycology of the new guinean rainforest
apparently she was raped 3 times by new guinea niggers at gunpoint in a month
she was 72 at the time

Christcucks, fucking cunts

The fuck was she still doing there after the first time? She deserved it.

yank nigs have some european DNA in 'em, that's what sets 'em apart from abbos and apefricans

Sounds like Northern B.C.

Except the tree niggers tend to shoot your ass.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Syv6XSwA4G

studying mushrooms and fungi

That's why you go to a uni in one of the country urban centers

Why aren't they just ramming their Klingon skulls into each other.

So she gets raped and stays for two more goes because of the fungi. What a fucking dumb cunt

Oi! Jimmy Blacksmiff dindu nuffin!

They are dumber than niggers so what do you expect from them? They are savages. Military, Prison, cop and social workers will tell you that they are not to be trusted. I think there are few cops and soldiers on /auspol/ and here but they are not online at the moment.

Simple. If if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if uh…… okie dokie.

gangraped lad
gangraped

Why did she choosen to stay there after she got gangraped? It make no sense to me. Her study must be extremely important to her.

oh

Yeah, gangraped on three occasions, and stays for Botany.

Woman, educated and still absolute cunts that will be the death of us all.

Wow that is a crazy strong woman because women are known to be emotionally fragile. :-/

Young adults with Down's syndrome average around 50.

On the second picture, is he the first criminal to broke the law under the unlawful strike causing death law?

Do Australian posters actually think they're funny? Because they never have been.

Only abbo think they are funny.

Yea they can be pretty bad sometimes, they are mostly restricted to certain towns or city districts though and don't mess with each others turf. Its only violent in the towns where they have more than one dominate gang

Yea, low-mid 80s, coupled with a few smart ones as the leaders.

Its a good movie and at the time it was written there was a quite a bit of truth to it, but for the most part its not as bad now. In terms of the child abuse portrayed in the movie thats typically done by people outside of gangs since they don't tolerate that shit one bit, only the the smaller islander gangs tolerate their guys going after kids.

The islander ones tend to be smaller but more numerous whole the white and maori ones which are fewer but larger.

There are also gangs like this as well (see vid), these guys are in a town a bit north of where I live.

The stahlhelm is a common motorbike helmet among the gangs, the swastikas are more the white gangs (who also commonly have swastika tattoos) but sometimes the maori ones wear them as well.

Abos are much worse than blacks, user.

That's fine, you won't. Europe/N. America is just as fucked.

Black Comedy is an Australian television sketch comedy series produced by Scarlett Pictures which first screened on ABC on 5 November 2014. Black Comedy combines a mix of observational and physical sketches, historical sketches and parodies of TV, film and commercials and is a fast paced look at Australian culture through the comedic prism of Indigenous Australians. [3] [4]

A second series screened in 2016.[5]

We are all one race, the human race.

Listen to this shit, anons. Starts at 9:20.

Triple J's Hack allows BLM to tell blatant lies, live on air

abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/hack-tuesday/7627428

Shit like this makes me want to become transhumanist. I used to think transhumanists were faggots, but if that shit is human then I need to raise my standards by an order of magnitude.

Oh my good, that is funny! The important question is why is it aired on ABC? ABC is politically correct. I guess they didn't think about this thoroughly.

MFW hearing didgeridoo playing on the streets and it actually sounds good.
MFW it's a European guy playing.

This is from last week before the DNC started. I'd be surprised if Triple J talks about it at all. Or if they do, they'll double down on the pro-Bernie dialogue they've been spewing for fucking months even though they're supposed to be impartial.

haven't checked catalog

fug

has anyone taken pictures of their communities? I was wondering about proof for plumbing getting trashed, fire on the floor, shit, etc.
sparky burger here, chippies = carpenters?

t- post? if so, that's pretty brutal

Indians are worthless drunks but I don't know anyone with any real incidents, yet the only maori story I know consists of someone trying to break in and getting his fingers chopped off with a smokestand, so I dunno.

digits confirm

Bump this for more information as I am curious to know.

Good god what a mess you guys wumst be dealing with. Any war stories yet?

Part boong here.

Should I speak up against this bullshit?

Clearly these people do not see the big picture.

Mate you should read about the Mabo case.

One judge literally dissents and says "If we conquered you, then it's not your land anymore."

I still have no fucking clue how I dodged that bullet.

Sure you can speak. I am perplexed as they support the BLM because it is African, not abo.

I think they're latching on to the "fuck whitey" aspect of it.

Fuck off white part abos tend to be ok off. The problem is that too few are red-pilled. They ride the bandwagon too much. Too afraid to speak against their own people.

I frankly want to give them a kick up the ass though.

Look at the photo.

There are no abos there.

They seem to have a weird perceptiveness for bullshit.
Infact their myths are similar to the way the memes on this board are produced. They see patterns microcosmically that occur macrocosmically.

They just suck at nitty gritty.

They're not some misunderstood savants. They sniff chemicals and fall asleep in the middle of the road.

Years ago nigger activists from America came to Australia to help the abos. They failed to get through to them and went home after being called coconuts. abos won't lift a finger to help themselves.

It's not that. It's just how their brain naturally functions. Food and water is so sparse in the outback that they adapted this way of thinking.

It's the key difference to other indigenous people's.

No I think they just saw through the bullshit.

They're dumb, but they still are aware of things occurring around them strangely.

So they are just trying to appeal the people for support? No one will buy that because the people can find out what the BLM actually is. What a waste of their time.

Abo fuckin' hate the niggers cause they knew that they are bad news. They had some bad experiences with them and would rather hang around the white or mixed people.

EVERY TIME

Here's the thing, abos will see this as bullshit, white people here won't.
This is again just trying to push white guilt.
I'm guessing they're trying to link this to immigrant policy down the line. It won't work. In reality, abos do not want immigrants here either because it's a threat to their ethnicity as well.

Also, it might try to further the precedent that began in the Mabo case. This might try to take away proprietary rights from white people.

It won't work though, most abos have left behind the old life and adhere to white common law precedent over property.

Clearly this is a foreign movement trying to exploit abos and they severely underestimate them.

Amerind abos maybe, but not ours

A treaty that they couldn't even fucking read kek.

They know no lives matter.

When you're overwhelmed by a race of people with sophisticated weapons and systems that annihilate you - you know Black lives do not matter.
What matters is whoever is stronger.
All you can do is beg for mercy, and they do that.

I didn't know that the Homo Floresiensis people used to inhabit the aussieland and other land.