OK gents, 10 years form now the world will be full /over populated

OK gents, 10 years form now the world will be full /over populated.
What will we do to advance our civilization to span the eons.
What are your plans to keep the human race going?

No it won't. Societies are just too stupid to learn how to properly distribute resources (i.e. fucking greed) so people huddle up like a bunch of rats.

Slaughter the bottom 90% of humanity and all with genetic disorders.
Alternatively write off the earth and start pushing into space. Take only the very best to the off world colonies and use the rest who remained on earth as slaves to fuel the space empire.

You mean over populated with subhuman niggers and spics who live off gibs me dats?

WIll niggers be the majority?

Slaughter the "bottom" 90% of humanity leaving only the bloodthirsty psychopaths?

Sounds like a great way to ensure the survival of our race.

Ok lets imagine the best and we make it to space with light speed. Stop being niggers and actually advance the humane race instead of holding it back. Gods know we dont need or want space niggers

OP here btw

we need to do something else then light speed

No it won't, not even close. We still have plenty of space we just need to learn to use it better.

By the time it gets out of hand we will be on other planets.

no. we genocide the untermensch as well with their sympathizers. they make poor human stock.

We don't have an overpopulation problem. We have a 3rd world shitskin problem.
Just close the borders and stop giving aid and the problem will dolve itself.

Im watching interstellar atm btw which is why i ask the question.
I simply cannot imagine a world were we fuck up so bad the humab race ends. So lets imagine a planet where we make it past our racial differences and screw up our solar system.

we need their natural resources

OP here,
As much as i agree withthis, the slaves will eventually out fuck and out breed the intellectuals, so we need a plan to leave this blue/green marble to further the human race. What is your plan for this?

OP here, the way i see it is we continue to advance the EU and north west western hemisphere for population reasons. Mine the entire southern hemisphere for precious metals such as gold and platinum for electronics. Build a proper space staion with the ability to create and maintain a space fleet. Put aside our racial differences so only the most intelligent are able to advance instead of companies.

Im not saying only white people make it to the next level, but only the most ingenuitive and intelligent people do.

you mean 11

Wut

weaponized mosquitoes and sit back relax and watch the bodies stack
or just release a virus targeting specific races which already exists.

|
|
|>
|
|
|
|
gee who is behind this post

Kick back, crack open a bear, and watch humanity die like it needed to millenia ago.

People who can't into violence are eventually wiped out by people who can.

just completely cut off food aid and the third world problem will fix itself

we have 2 options
1, do away with white people. just get rid of them all so that the majority can live normal, peaceful lives without a bunch of armed white ignoramuses complaining all the time.
2, harness our resources and technology so that work and wealth creation are an option, not an obligation. provide basic needs to all and make capitalism a hobby, not a way of life.

We meme the Imperium of Man into reality of course.

Unite the high tier races (whites, asians, jews, persians, high caste indians)
Kill all low tier races, and basically wipe out Africa entirely
Transfer all aid budget to developing AI
Develop comfy automated economy and transhumanism
Abolish all taxes except for a land value tax and a birth tax to keep the population low

Oh, and turn into immortal robots and go into space.

lol, pastfags are the worst

Pretty much this; until we hit a point where we have nothing but concentrated cites or farmland, we haven't hit max human population. Hell, i bet we'll start having either underground metropolises or fifty-story walkway cities before we hit some theoretical max population density. To say nothing of floating seacities, desert complexes, or antartic bases.

My major ocean worry is if we start putting living quarters or maybe solar panels all over the water, the sunlight won't be enough to let the seaweed and plankton grow for the bottom of the food pyramid to live off of.

Overpopulation is subjective. It doesn't necessarily mean maximum population that can physically fit.

The EVERYONE IN THE WORLD COULD ALL FIT INTO TEXAS DON'T WORRY meme assumes that we'd want to live that way or that it wouldn't have any consequences.

I don't want the 'human race' to keep going. I want there to be a culling of undesirable races. To address the social, economic and environmental issues of our times it is essential for there to be an upheaval. The establishment has and will continue to act only in the interest of a minority. People have become enslaved to a poisonous cocktail of materialism, cultural Marxism and outright stupidity. Only when the undeserving meet their just fate will the rest begin to prosper.

undesirable and undeserving describes most of the userbase here. gas yourself before somebody else does.

according to t.schlomo statistics limited

with a cull of people our planet will descend into being a boring shithole as it already has done with new technology.

blue haired girls with pierced noses can no longer scrape out 10 percent of the population renewal every year.

we need compassion for life and a sensible plan to rejuvenate europe that isn't hurr durr apply blacks from africa in unlimited numbers.

((((((((((((((WE)))))))))))))))))))))))

But that's wrong.
It was overpopulated 30 years ago.
The question you haven't answered correctly is "what constitutes overpopulation?"
The answer is: Overpopulation is the situation in which the resource requirements of the numerical population exceeds that which the planet can naturally provide. We hit that in the 1960's, which is why all of the agricultural manipulation of food and food products became such a huge industry. Research Monsanto.

We will never run out of oil. We will run out of food and clean water long before that ever happens.

Quit breeding already!

Make everyone take the acts and anyone who gets lower than a 22 dies.

It's an easy fix, stop feeding brown people that can't feed themselves. The only places experiencing an uncontrollable population boom are shitholes retards keep feeding with handouts and were stupid enough to teach farming techniques.

Bleeding heart liberals are retards with no foresight.

The fix is kill the brown people.

This is a myth. Every one can work for their own food. Oxygen is in good supply with water and plants. Water is easily obtainable, even from the sea. Energy is free if you've invested in it. People are fucking lazy or brainwashed if they die.

If you don't like living around other people then Trump has us sorted: going to the moon with men is the first step in a Lunar base. With that water is there, water is on Mars, everywhere, water is also oxygen. More supplies there and then you go further.

If you could take over government then the first thing you do is imprison everyone in their homes. You take the ones you want to the new society and then eventually every one else will break out and society will have collapsed for them. This way you can return while they have starved in their homes or broken out and been killed or become killers, and you return with the military and rebuild with the new people, with all that space you needed.

This is how I know you're ignorant.

Over population is literally when the number of organisms exceeds its necessities of life, ie food, space.
Like he said, until there is nothing but new yorks and food industry left, we can still feasibly expand our population without over exertion

Properly distributing resources wont make them infinite.

Given finite resources the more people we have consuming resources, the less time the human race will exist on the earth.

Space isnt going to help either because it will never be possible to get to the next star over let alone an inhabitable planet 250,000 stars off in a random direction we dont know about.

Dude, do you know how saying something is finite doesnt say how finite.
Imagine a pile with 3 grains of sand. This is finite.
Now we have a pile with 70 billion grains of sand and several industries adding more grains of sand every day ad nauseam.
Also finite.
With how little relative energy it takes to produce food, we can make it for as close to forever as any population could ever hope for.
Just because something is finite doesnt mean it isnt redundantly large

bring america back to stone age is good start

Logistics. You have sewer lines. You have water lines. You have electrical cables.
Someone has to drive food to the markets you shop at.
Someone hauls your garbage away.

Now do that for 7 billion people and still tell me there's plenty of room for us.

And when those things break down?
The pipes, the cables, the roads, the power plants, the water pumps, the vehicles, the trains, the planes, the ships, the shops, your houseā€¦

All those replacements are manufactured somewhere. That also takes space.

Now do THAT for 7 billion people, too.
T

what's it like in the 19th century?

I take your point but exponential growth means that even the most absurdly abundant resources will be used up eventually.

If you take a population of 100 and double it every year, after only 50 years its 112500000000000000 people.

Eventually all energy in the universe will be expended. Same argument.
It will take a very long time user.

That depends what you mean by long.

When my father was a young man, the worlds population is half what it is now.
When I am an old man, the worlds population will be double what it is now.

When I said earlier that human population growth is exponential, I was under estimating it considerably.
Its more like a vertical explosion.

We humans evolved in a time when the human population was very small. So it always made sense to have more people.
My fear is that by the time we realize that we created way more people than we could sustain, it will be too late.

I guess I take the cautious approach of lets try to slow down population growth now (particularly in Africa) before it gets too bad. Rather than waiting for it to become unbearable and then having to have a genocide or a resource war.

get the facts right
fertility is falling in africa.

the population wont hit max capacity for another 150- 200 years. for sure prediction. we dpnt need to slow anything down, the places that cant sustain more people will inevitably lose those people anyway.

the Malthusian catastrophe is kinda like nuclear fusion. it's always 50-100 years away.

Not fast enough

Exactly how many people is 'max capacity' and how do they work that out?
Is that the maximum number of people the earth can sustain before everyone dies?

I would have said for a decent quality of life the max global capacity is 0.5 billion people maximum.
I dont see the logic in squeezing in as many people as we possibly can? What is the benefit of that?

And one last question if I may.

What happens when we get close to max human capacity?
I presume there would need to be some kind of law where you cant have a child unless its replacing someone that dies? And if you have a kid without telling the authorities then you would get the death sentence yourself to stop the population growing?

That is all doable but how do you implement that globally? What if one country decides they arent going to adopt the zero population increase rules and their population increase takes us above the sustainable limit?

uh? Get rid of the net losses of humanity?
Only those of European descent and China/Japan/Singapore/Taiwan descent can go on. All the subraces must go. Especially the Africans who are at the front of the forecasted overpopulation problem. Any country with a large enough minority of these people will be severely held back, and any country with a majority/government led by these people will inevitably be shit.

Hitler saw this coming. You could have stopped this.

let's start with you

Nearest planet is still 21 years away, assuming we could travel at the speed of light.

Kill eachother

Butthurt sjw detected.

Kill all the undesirables aka nigs, gooks, pajeets

Leftyfag detected

ask the jewish question

not fast enough
and too mny of them being conned by war profiteers to go into europe and america "aka refugees"

We can fit the entire world's population in one US state.
The world isn't full.

Good for you?

We won't. Our civilization was only ever allowed to flourish to do the work for (((them))). Once they have full robotic automation and AI, the need for goyim disappears (and take a wild guess what happens to said goyim). Watch for the Technological Singularity to come to fruition right about the time WW3 starts.
Well, if you are only concerned with the species continuing and not your specific race, you have nothing to worry about. Your future humanity will be all God's chosen.