The WAR with Russia is starting

I work with the IOC and today they are going to say whether to ban Russia completely from the Olympic games in 2016

THEY WILL BAN ALL RUSSIAN ATHLETES FROM THE OLYMPICS AND ALL INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIONS.

Both WADA and the IOC were pressured by an outside entity to push this agenda, take a look at their donors and connections. The McLaren Report was just a bunch of bullshit allegations and the leadership of the IOC all know this - it contains absolutely no evidence.

The last time such a significant attack on the sports team of a country happened was in Nazi Germany. This is of course all in preparation for the 2016 duma election where Soros and the State dep will fund mass riots and protests to start a color revolution. It's also to distract people from the DNC email leak.

I encourage you all to please go and investigate both WADA and the IOC. You wouldn't believe how corrupt these organizations are. The Clinton Foundation is heavily involved.

Other urls found in this thread:

warontherocks.com/2016/04/outnumbered-outranged-and-outgunned-how-russia-defeats-nato/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Summer_Olympics_boycott
nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/update-all-drug-olympics/n9691
gazeta.ru/sport/rio2016/2016/07/28/a_9715997.shtml
lenta.ru/news/2015/11/23/extremism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

disinfo d&c shill or concern troll? you be the judge Holla Forums!!!

Cold War never died lad, neither did the USSR

Shills hitting this thread at the start I see. Anyways, yeah I definitely think they're going to ban Russia and use that in conjunction with claiming that the DNC leak was from Russia to further attempt to discredit it.

Oh, this comes perfectly to announce Trump is working with Putin

who's paying you to shut down this topic, and why?

I noticed it in the jewish twitter circles. They are pushing hard this Putin+Trump shit. Expect Hillary to mention it at DNC.

Look at reddit too, worldnews sub that always banned daily mail as source for being inaccurate now put it on reddit top front page, just in time..

No American will be willing to go to war with Russia. Not gonna happen, sorry Chaim.

at least they won't get zika

or ISIS'd

Think there will be any major happening there?

One can only hope.

why

They basically are holding it in cities as crowded as Kowloon and with a culture like Mad Max, of course they'll have a happening there.

You know why.

Your wish may be granted, if no one a) solves my image, or b) no one finds the IOC/WADA ties to clinton.
You have until the opening ceremony.

Vatnik, please. One is actually sports related, but the other is not.
Lying on this scale might slide in russia, but don't act surprised when the rest of the world don't want to play with cheaters, even if its a big part of your culture.

What?

Truly disgusting.

Fuck off faggot.

Sure thing Chaim.

He isn't wrong though.
The USSR never died, it simply relocated to the US and NATO/IMF.
The cold war never ended.

I doubt all participants for different disciplines on the russian side used doping.

Similar sports stuff has happened before ww2 if I remember right.

I wonder how buttblasted Soros & Co are about Russia not collapsing.

It's just an excuse to isolate Russia further. Haven't other countries done similar things in the past? Besides, the actual evidence is shady. Banning all athletes from one country because some are cheaters is ridiculous. Just subject them to more testing.

First post shitposter or dedicated troll? You be the judge Holla Forums!

Anyone with a brain knows this is political

totally legit

Who the fuck wants to go to the 2016 Zika Games?

They didn't meet their quota of niggers. Rules are rules.

You will never ever see a Chinese ban from the Olympics despite the shady stuff they do

You think american atheletes don't dope? Even fucking lance armstrong cheated for years and years. Doping is a huge part of sports and has been for over 50 years. There's no strict line between drugs and foods in nature anyway. In victorian times practicing a sport too much was considered cheating.

This is 1984 all over again.
both the Olympic games and the book

I didn't know anything about this but I figured that the Russians didn't want their athletes to get zika or other diseases and the US/Olympic committee was covering their asses by claiming the Russians were doping rather than admitting their is a serious problem with the Brazil games because muh diversity!

Yep. And there's a fair few countries running suspicious programs. USA, Trinidad, England, Germany for starters. The trick is not to get caught and that's where Russia messed up tbh.

Bump

Why so many skulls over the nords?
Is Germany & poland getting spared, to later getting blasted?

banning russia now will just go to show just how pathetic the marxists are. Many will see right through it. The only people buying the anti russia jingoism and the hillary morons.

How the fuck do the Chinese not get caught for doping their athletes? Their medals tally increase has been truly incredible. It's almost east germany tier when they doped their female athletes to the point that they started growing moustaches later in life.

So America can field nigger runners hopped up on the best chemicals man can manufacture and not get called out? Odd.

What some here don't wish to understand is that Russia isn't getting punished for individual cases of cheating, but for a government supported cheating program.
And even if its political, so what, Russia doesn't deserve any respect after breaking international agreements and invading Ukraine.
Russia is a country that believes might makes right and doesn't value honesty, and will be treated as such.

Russians dindu nuffin

It was a PURE coincidence they happened to trash all the doping samples

almost had me friendo

How's the weather in Tel Aviv, unsuspicious posters?

142857 851742

At least drop some hints newfag

wdtmbt
Warlord Donald Trump Might Be a Terrorist
tbmtdw
Tumbler Dumb Male Baiting Topic

Most of the fastest niggers have been suspended at some point of their careers.

source?

also if russia fights, I would fight for russia any day. the rest of the west has no future, maybe europe, but europe is cuckrope.

Notice how they are not banning athletes who train outside of Russia.

It's almost clear they want to make Russia look like bad guys who holds all their athletes back, because they train in their own homeland instead of outside it.

They are trying to turn their own athletes against Russia basically.

This is fucking kikery. Why don't you suspend USA, Jamaica, fucking all these skinny niggers who run long? Heck, they have the best runners in the world down there in Kenya/Ethiopia and they basically aren't tested at all.

Yelena Isinbayeva, the most successful female pole vaulter, was allowed to take part in the European championships. She refused because the whole Russian team wasn't allowed to compete. I have respect for her patriotism.

Sure is RIDF in here.

Spain had a massive doping scandal regarding nearly all sports and nationals teams.

I don't recall them getting banned.

Chinese national teams got caught red handed both by customs and doping control with undetectable growth hormones in the end of the 90's.

Never banned.

The way they handled the meldonium thing makes it obvious.

The Meldonium is carnitine inhibition drug from the 70's prescribed (since then) as a supplement for quicker recuperation (and therefore is not a performance enhancer, at best it's a training enhancer). It's made in the Ex-Soviet union and therefore only spread there (and a bit to africa).

Other carnitine inhibitor (read made in the west) weren't added to the lists when this one was.

Add the fact that it's a long lasting effect drug (it can remain in the organism for years) and tadaaa… all Russian tested positive in 2016 (ban was effective 31 December 2015, announced late September 2015) are tested positive to that specific thing.

Step 1:
Ban long lasting drugs only used by Russia.
Step 2: give a short delay before application.
Step 3: control all the Russian athletes.
Step 4: Push the narrative that all Russian are doped in early 2016, despite the obvious fact it's impossible for them to get within regulations so fast.
Step 5: Ban them from the Olympics in summer 2016 making it a hot subject through the spring/summer and a gigantic one during the Olympics.
Step 6: NATO use it's Ukrainian proxy to attack Eastern Ukraine russians during the Olympics and the MSM blame the legitimate counter attack on the evil cheating ruskies jump-starting WWIII with a population far more accepting of war with the sore losers…

Siener Van Rensburg and Alois Irlmaier both prophesized WW3 would be Russia+China vs the West.

Checked

The squiggly lines on the left is the Arabic mark for 'Bismallah', the mark of Allah ("In the name of Allah"). It's usually in Arabic cursive, however were it simply represented by the 'letters' or characters, it would be identical to the Greek for six hundred and sixty six (666), as originally written by John in his riddle. Allah is the Beast.
As for the rest of your picture I'm not sure

So, Russia.

Sharapova has been recently banned from tennis (trains in Miami I think) for 2 years which includes the Olympics. As I understand it they essentially nailed her to the wall over a technicality, and she's one of the only "draws" in women's tennis.

yea but theres a shit ton of them

and we gifted away most of our industry over there remember?

are you kidding americuckold?
check

Meldonium was created in Latvia and nearly all latvian athletes used it before it was banned, but none got tested positive in tests after that, because it takes 2 months for it to completely exit the body.
Russians kept using it for some reason.

Don't shit yourself, Член Собачий.

Also, WADA retested a bunch of samples from 2008 Beijing games and 2012 London games and "found" a shitload of positives from "newer detection technologies" that we didn't have in '08 or '12.

I think that's fucked. It strikes me as ex-post factobut not totally. If you competed in 2012 and were judged "clean" based on testing protocols available at that time, you're clean. You don't get to go back later and retest with newer tech. If you wanna do that, why not retest ALL currently held urine samples and revoke medals and records for EVERY athlete going back however far it takes?

I follow Olympic weightlifting and this has hammered Russia and other former-USSR countries in weightlifting. It's even popped a shitload of Chinese athletes. Along with cycling, weightlifting is known to be a pretty dirty sport, but because of the heavy scrutiny, they usually are good at using masking agents and other techniques to beat the tests. This is really fucking with weightlifting, but now it looks like it's more political than just "cleaning up sports".

Why not just come out with a F1 racing class where there are no hold backs,and everyone is allowed to juice?

Just politics.

I always wanted to see boxers slugging it out on amphetamines.
We need to build a Colosseum in every major world city.

as a Brazilian this is what worries me most.

Brazil grew lots by slowly overlapping USA, and now that USA is dry we NEED Russia or China.

if our current president WHO IS REALLY latching to the position that she needs to be kicked out and with all the lefties making a nuisance of themselves…..politically wise,I have no idea why Brazil is making unnecessary enemies of glorious Russia, AKA the last white country on the planet.

Coul you explain how the skulls are represented as being over the nords?

I'm not sure what's going to happen to any place besides Rio as of yet. Trying to figure out what all of the information is in this image first.

What about the barcode-type patterns on the bottom top and right sides?
What about the crossed out cross? The islamic crescent and star next to a windws folder icon? The WW3 symbology at the top right with the nasheed finger?
Also you don't want to hear the audio that came with the video this image is from, but these numbers came with it.

This is the biggest set up charade ever. JUST. ODED YINON

Are the Olympics even going to happen at this point?

I haven't seen any commercials or people talking about it at all.

It's in like two weeks, but I also haven't heard a damn thing about it

I just take pause because past Olympics and similar events are shilled to hell, especially the summer ones. We're talking about a cable news channel paying to have the rights to show the Olympics. The whole point is to talk about that shit 24/7 and get normies ready for it.

It's pretty eerie 2bh.

I really hope normies aren't stupid enough to not see how this benefits no one but the (((elites))).

NO MORE BROTHER WARS

The USA is the new USSR.

Why would Marxists want to ban a Marxist country? CPUSA was taking instructions from Moscow right up until the Red Scare, remember.

Russian-american alliance soon, traitors

Guys ready for a global epidemic of miscarriages and retarded children?

In Finland we have had heavy shilling for the olympics for pretty long now. Even a whole documentary series for Finnish sportsmen practicing during spring.

I bet zika is a distraction if not an altogether hoax, but the Jews probably do have some engineered resistant virus that they will then blame on zika. I looked into zika quite a bit and the evidence for it was very spotty. Just my 2c

Well it seems like Russians won't be infected by Zika. Good for them.

The USSR collapsed in Russia, reformed in the US due to its 30 years of commie subversion prior to the fall of the Berlin wall.

I'd be surprised if there was no major happening there, we've been on daily worldwide happenings since June.

It's political bullshit made to isolate Russia, doping is just an excuse. Every major country dopes their athletes and have done so for the past 60 years.

Your nose is showing.

Remember that Russia used the zerg rush tactics in both world wars? Now the Russians are gonna do with China what the US did with Russia during WW2. Also you need to think that most of the west's productions is now in China. Good luck having a huge manufacturing industry while being nearly 20 trillion dollars in debt. The only way the US can hope to win is in a short war, which will probably go nuclear very early.

The Israelis have internal politics too. After a major influx of Russian Jews in the 1970s and 1980s, politics there went far to the right, and Likud has been in power ever since. I wouldn't be surprised if Putin uses this to consolidate control over a chunk of the Middle East. Gaining influence or direct control over Persia/Iran and getting land on the Eastern Mediterranean have been Russian strategic objectives for centuries, and they are now being realized.

Delusional. USA would wipe the fucking floor with Russia. If USA wanted to strike Russia, they would be able to do it before Russia could even plan a counter attack. They would decapitate Russia's aging, ineffective Command and Control structures before the Russians could defend against the invasion.

USA would destroy Russia - it would be Russia that would use nuclear weapons, to defend itself (if the USA didn't decapitate their government and command first.)

You don't watch cable tv, you don't hang out anywhere on Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, and Tumblr nor do you even check out /sp/ so of course you wouldn't notice.

Putin is run by kikes… The question is if he can be as base a Trump once America becomes America again. Since right now it's the UN of Jews.

Why would the US want to decapitate the government? Nuclear command, sure, but if you destroy the civilian government there is no one to surrender to you and then you have Iraq 2.0 instead of something more orderly like the Japanese surrender.

But yes, you are right.

Let me laugh, Russia's main miltary tactics are centered on defense. The US would be put on a stand still in the event they try to invade it by conventional means. Since the US economy is tanking hard they won't be able to support war efforts for a year, they'll need to end it rather quickly. Gee I wonder how can a war be quickly ended in the current year…

Problem with that is it'll trigger death hand. Demorats need to fucking stop insisting on poking the bear.

This might be of some interest.
warontherocks.com/2016/04/outnumbered-outranged-and-outgunned-how-russia-defeats-nato/

Good goyim will, but they better count on mass defections and revolts popping up if they go all out on Russia.

FUCKING THIS

Introduce the Enhanced Olympics and let the willing go all out on performance and recovery aids. Keep the regular Olympics and have any cheating result in a complete ban from Enhanced and Standard.

I want to see people taking their body to the absolute limits through enhancers, it'd be entirely their choice and they'd have to accept the risks. It's quite noble too, placing your life on the line to see how far you can go.

Pretty much. Russia's enemy in the United States is not you, the average person. Russia's enemy is the United States government. If there's a war, Russia will also have to contend with the EU (easy) and possibly China because the US can't pay its loans if it's dissolved, and the fact that their export market will dry up, collapsing their economy even more. Well, that, and China has already started trying to expand in the Pacific. If they push on land, too, Putin will have to put them down.

If a war does happen, it will be a result of faulty politics and desperation from Western
leadership during a US civil war. Real disruptions in world events began with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. Whether you blame Obama, Soros, large NGOs, etc, it still happened. The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what will give Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause.

Once Waco style happenings start occurring about every month, then you can begin to panic.

How many high level latvian athlete have been tested in international competitions (europe/world) since January?

Typical screening is the top three are tested then a (small) number of people at random and suspicious people can get non-random ones.

IIRC correctly save a few individual performances the Latvian sliding team is the only one performing very well on a regular basis and is therefore the only one heavily tested (and in which precision control matter far more than physical strength/stamina, and the number of "heightened concentration" doping products tested for can be counted on one hand).

Nearly 15% of the thousands and thousands of Russian athletes are tested every year.
It's the highest (save for Kenya IIRC, which has a small pool of athlete but a lot of winners within it).
It's not even 9% for the US athlete pool (which is bigger)…

How much of the disparity comes from test more = find more?

Then you look at the result of Sochi "the fixed games" with "systematical doping" and you realize that Russia won overall in medals because of their ice skating team and slide team.
None of which are sports where the things they test for doping will bring you anything.

Meanwhile nobody bats an eye at Norway PHYSICALLY DOMINATING everyone else in Nordic ski (stamina based sports).

Does it mean that russians did not fuck up?

Putin OWNS the kikes. they do what he says or bad things happen. This is how you properly manage your jews.

RUSSIA DINDU NUFFIN! DEY ARE GUD ATHLETES! DIS IS SUM KINNA CONSPIRACY BY DA WORLD TO KEEP DA SLAV DOWN!!

I hope a tsarist revolution take off in Russia the end f this year and is complete in 2017 so it will be 100 years after the Bolshevik revolution

as much as I like russia if you cheat you shouldn't be allowed to participate

putin isn't the savoir of the white race or whatever by the way

That shit has been on RT for weeks now, wake up m8

That's why Russia has dead man's trigger on their nukes.

What defense? Against whom? A Baltic invasion?

If they had no offensive intentions, they wouldn't keep the majority of their forces in Europe.

Well there is the theory that zika is actually just heavy metal poisoning from that damn break that's been under wraps

Always the first. I'm curious what drew your attention. The Russia angle, or the Clinton foundation angle.

Lazy meme

Heck, the doctor spilled out and alluded to soccer-stars being doped aswell, all over Spain, top talents from every sport.

NOTHING HAPPENED, it's basically memory-holed.

She's doing qiuet good, having to fight those two "women" they call the Serena-sisters. They are fucking doped up on testosterone. No doubt about it.

Dick Pound sex tape?

This shit happened in 1980 too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Summer_Olympics_boycott

Oy vey, boycotts are antiseptic!

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/update-all-drug-olympics/n9691

Sharapova was my first crush at 14

Every year we have some epidemic distraction that never turns into anything.

There were more but anyways shit always dies off and we get a new one. CDC public perception to justify its existence with spinoff effects to make people appreciate vaccines

Eastern Ukraine is IMO a bargaining chip to let go and gain Crimea at the end.

If the Russians dislike the prospect of president Clinton so much I wonder how much help they're already providing Trump by undermining her or helping him?

It would be pretty neato if positive Trump/Putin relations are already starting before he's even president.

6^3 is both the number of names for Allah and Yahweh :^)

iirc Putin actually did compliment Trump by calling him a very intelligent man. Also, Russia did say "If Hillary Clinton is elected, it means war."

DNC servers and Clinton server hacks/leaks can be both tied to people with ties back to Russia.

Giving the entirety of the Democrats anti-trump game plans to Trump is already really fucking far…

Unlike the EU Remainers for UK, Putin has a brain and know perfectly that international support is detrimental in national elections.
Providing ammo/cover for Trump via third party intelligence and the tirade on "if it's Clinton it's war" on an informal setting is about as far they can go.

That pic.

Ever since trump said he would never eat another again EVER! I haven't eaten one since. Sometimes I'm walking through the store and see some and part of thinks they look good, but then I just hear the Don's voice in my head echoing 'EVER!'.

It is acceptable that you fapped to small boobs being 14. I hope you imrpoved your preferences.

isn't brazil right now zog, and by being zog they can not ally themselves with Russia, and would rather starve themselves than do anything that could make Russia stronger?

We're in pre-WWI settings with so many people that wants war. Worse so many people actually, really, think they can win the war.

Politicans both in the US and the EU have no fucking clue whatsoever about military affairs and were raised in the propaganda of NATO """winning""" the cold war.
That somehow NATO is a mighty beast and that Russia stand no chance in a conventional warfare.

Except that 1989 NATO was a sight to behold but that 2016 NATO is an empty husk.

They have no idea that France has the biggest army on the continent and yet it only fields 120 artillery guns… And that they're on light trucks… Than Belgium has "Regiments" that are company sized! Than what was West-Germany Infantry struggle to find rifles and machine guns in proper working order…

Meanwhile Russia since 2006 is getting 300 tanks and 300 IFV per year in service (either refit or new) and that's just for the armored ones (it's thousands of light vehicles and trucks. Per year).
And that all the in board tech (computers, optics, etc…) are… French Leclerc tanks tech license-built.

What you would call the west right now is ZOG. Which is western Europe lead by the US. Brazil China and India are all free agents who can more or less exert control over themselves and are not controlled from the outside

That's ok, have fun Europe.

US plz stay out

How come every single thread that even slightly mentions Russia get flooded with NATO shills?

They were using steroids, they can't justify a war over this. Also I thought Putin liked Trump? Positive he would only go to war with us if Hillary became president, he said it himself right? Then it'd be something like, whatever brainwashed retards that don't defect from the military to fight for Hillary vs. the Russian back American rebellion.

That'll show em!

If anything its a blessing. The olympics are going to be such a shitshow, it will most likely be remembered as one of the worst ever held. Crime, zika, corruption, shoddy buildings, bacteria-laden waters, running out of money, and the hate from the populace is going to ruin any fun that might have happened there.

Of the nations you listed only China is rocking the boat.

Brazil is a cancer country of mulattos memeing in real life.

Poos have a sense of self-worth well above their capacity.

Tell me about it. I work with one.

shtf larping time:
if these creatures start a new white on white war…

us here, no fucking desire to fight rus at all. quite fond of rus actually.

our backs are against the wall, if we die either way that opens new options. the real enemy is the one who corners us.

I checked their site earlier today, apparently they dropped it too, basically somebody got caught on steroids and then the same old routine when that happens occurred. So it's not really a Happening.

Just some boring corruption.

She's going to Harvard now, she's wealthy and doesn't need tennis anymore, and frankly she's getting too old for it.
I wish she would do at least one nude shoot though.

The Olympic village is reported to be utter shit, leaky pipes, nonfunctioning plumbing, electrical outages, spartan tiny rooms.
Russia would be wise to stay home so they don't take Zika back with them.

You don't need Russia to hack into poorly-defended Microsoft Exchange servers put up by technology ignorant contractors.

Sadly, even if they prohibited the teams, there are still Russian tourists who will go to the olympics and bring back the disease. Nothing less of a travel ban of the south american area will stop the spread.

we win the civil war at any given point
we all know if the lights go out it's on
they know we know
would they really want to an hero
esp since user knows the names of everyone who profits from and instigates wars
the second the social contract in the us is gone is the second every globalist in the us gets… a friendly gift of flowers

It would be a shame if hackers took down Brazil's entire power grid, during the opening ceremony.

Kill urself my man.

me too, user

slav goddess

did not know. Interesting, good for her

Why the fuck do they wanna do it.

Hail Russia.
-Serbia

People don't want war.
That's one crucial difference. They are not jingoistic anymore and lost of them are still alive that remember WW2.
No European wants to kill Russians and I'd imagine no Russians want to kill Europeans since they sell gas to us.
WW1 was cheered by people on all sides as a final showdown.

This is just the jewing of the high class.

You're fucking delusional. Might as well post my folder.

Nice forgeries of support for Kikes, JIDF.

Keep dreaming.

these countries countries may as well be free agents BUT
India has it's culture still highly influenced by the original ZOG country UK
and Brazil as I said has its culture also highly influenced by the anglosphere ZOG country USA

both countries, as free as they might be are like pic related, culturally tied, their rich population copying cable television with lots of gays and degeneracy abound, and the poor being the disgusting mulattoes with nasty hair everyone knows and hates.

hell if you knew how many of our brazilian women are on tumblr RIGHT NOW…..

I ate some when they got integrated into a chocolate bar, but even that was bad. Other than that I've avoided them like the plague. The Emperor says no more Oreos, then we will have no more Oreos indeed.

Funny propaganda, but all Dugin is is a rabid nationalist. He's been kept as a pet by the ruling party for years, but nothing of what he says is ever done in Russia. He's one of "those" people whose mad ramblings remind the public in Russia about the dangers of rabid nationalism.
Something like "Russia is the BEST! Russia is full of mongrels! This means everyone should be mongrlized too! Mongrels are the BEST, just like Russia"
He's been like that since the times of communism, like a broken record, it's his role.

It's still obvious that Putin will celebrate when europe falls apart. It's because Putin is Russian and all europe represents is a nucleus of competing countries. It's still amazing that from his perspective Russia DOES need white Paris, Berlin and London for its culture to flourish in the future, but it IS advantageous to Russia for Europe to be mongrelized, because Russia won't have moral qualms nuking brownskins, compared to whites, who will only be nuked when no alternative exists to NATO expansion.

USSR died

The KGB's structure did not

We all know Jews are the communits propaganda fathers and the monarchs of capitalism.

Both sides of the war are maintained by the elite.

Choose your side and blame anyone trying to find a middle ground in all of this.

Because NATO a shit.

Is that Gimp in windows 7 ?????

Ew i think i just threw up a little bit….

Too many oversimplifications. There are at least some in Eastern Europe that would be willing to fight in a war against Russia. And enough in the West who still remember the Cold War to get a war going.

WW1 wasn't cheered on by all sides initially either, the US populace very much was against the idea, as were Germany and Russia.

Never underestimate the Jews nature of causing fights

((they)) are terrified of Trump.

She will never get revenge on that American chimp in 2012

well?

I find this hard to believe. Do you have a source verifying this ?

Who?
Almost all just came from the transition depression. And a lot of them have Russia as a major trading partner. And majority of gas comes from Russia.
Easterners may be corrupt but they are still in control of their own governments.
I highly doubt it they want to experience war again on their turf since there are still people alive that remember the slaughterhouse of the Eastern front.

As much as I remember WW1 history they thought it would be over by Christmas. It was a fight brewing since the German reunification and people were way more different than today in opinions. As in massively nationalistic and pro-war.

They cause big fights where they can be 100% successful.
Which is ME,Africa and South China Sea currently. Each one of them a big powder keg.
No body gives a shit about Eastern Ukraine or Crimea considering how deep in Russian ZOI it is. Even the media stopped reporting on it altogether.

More Putin shilling

Just you wait for the antibiotic immune bacteria to get around and literally kill millions.

>what is Realpolitik

Putin's just playing the j00s like the grand master that he is.
When the time is right, he'll physically remove them all.

Putin's quotes have been getting more and more outrageous. I wonder how many people still think they are real.

so which of you Holla Forumsacks are going to take the lights out?

No one from Holla Forums is going to do anything unless they're a spook posting on Holla Forums before a planned attack to false flag it.

Since when does the government care what the people think? The US government goes to war whenever it wants, and just makes up excuses. Remember the WMDs in Iraq?

Putin is getting very anxious about the US election. Trump is on good terms with him but the Democratic party has already begun the anti-Russia propaganda, and there's no doubt that Hillary would continue inciting tensions between the US and Russia. Hillary will incite WW3 - The West vs Russia & China in an attempt to forcefully bring them to heel under the globalist leash

This election is an important one. Get out there and vote Trump, I don't care how inconvenient it is. There's a lot riding on it.

I don't think Putin is anxious at all about ameriniggers, I think he is more anxious about Turkey silos and is not like Trump will stop the western siccing of Nato towards Russia.

I mean I am glad for Trump, but on foreign politics I sure prefer Putin on this one.

Then why hasn't the US? If you could have you would have faggots.

NATO will not exist soon after Trump gets in, at least not in its current form. If it exists at all it would undergo a substantial restructuring. Instead of being a defense gibsmedats, the Nations are going to have to pay to be protected. Think of it like a subscription service. The nations putting down the bones to support NATO (US, UK, France) are sick of footing the bill, and you can consider Turkey to be already out of NATO officially, it just isn't publicly announced yet.

Considering the prevalence of Zika, this is good news. Just have your own in house competition.

Turkey is a tool of the West, it's one of the ways they're putting pressure on Russia.

Why does it sound like this is a fake article?

Officials paid 500 RUR (kinda $7) per person to people set up to support Olympics participants during their take off from airport. It took ~9 hours of each particpant's time (less that $1/hour).

gazeta.ru/sport/rio2016/2016/07/28/a_9715997.shtml

Because you are delusional idiot. Muslims get away with numberless violations which they commit in their districts and Russia pour huge gibmedats into Chechnya.

A local court ruled Quaran to be extremist and that ruling got cancelled by the supreme court immidiately.

lenta.ru/news/2015/11/23/extremism/

Translation of the article headline:

Doing them a favor tbh