Nature is an undivided whole. Words and concepts are merely a creation of the human mind...

Nature is an undivided whole. Words and concepts are merely a creation of the human mind. A god would have to reside outside of existence in order to create it. Nothing outside of existence exists. Therefore creation is its own god.

duh

Ego is the source of all that is separate, and all that is suffering. One can never learn the true nature of self as long as ego remains. We see ourselves separate from others because we identify that which we perceive as being separate. When there is identity, there can not be unity.

All things come to an end; every living being must meet with fate. This is the cycle of energy flow in the universe, because energy can not hold form for long.

However, man is sentient, and places much value upon his inevitable fate. He lives his life according to this impermanence, always fearing his ultimate reality.

Man is regarded as sentient, separate, and even special. What we often fail to realize is that we are made of no different an energy than that which is the underlying force of all things. Death is a return to the source, the great sacrifice that is the consequence of living. Much fear and anxiety exists in the world today because man is always running from his fate.

Death is a primal fear, the one that drives the carriage, and man seeks to reverse this relationship through the study of science and technology. He becomes ever more desperate as he realizes that death is beyond his control, and there can be no escaping it.

Sup Lucifer. Trying to deny God? Is hell hot enough for you, Fallen One?

All parts are of the same whole. This is the basic concept of our universe. Science tells us that energy constitutes atoms, atoms constitute particles and cells, and particles and cells constitute the visible world. Further, the visible world is relative to our spherical earth, which is relative to the sun around which it revolves, the sun is relative to a super-mass present at the center of the galaxy, and our galaxy is relative to some unknown force proposed to be the center of our universe. By this law, every star, planet, and cosmic mass all rely on the same base force that is the center of the universe, and thus are always in perfect alignment.

When one aspect of this universe is changed, all other parts therefore must accommodate to this change. This is noted popularly as the butterfly effect, or cause and effect. In truth, cause and effect are one of the same, and every cause began as an effect.

There is no lack of union because all things rely on everything else. In this way we can observe what ancient cultures referred to as fate.

The human mind is part of nature. So if that human mind denies what you are claiming then nature is not undivided.

How that art fallen, O Lucifer, son of the dawn…

Why should I deny something that is not but a name?

Because you know that is more than a name. Tell me, Fallen One, if something can make itself does it not differ all science and has in effect become supernatural? And tell me, O Fallen One, if science can thus be differed do you not see the idiocy in Darwinism? Who made the universe? Is it eternal? If it is then it a supernatural and science can only explain natural laws.

But is the human mind the final authority of reality?

No, it isn't. So all your atheistic thoughts are subjective. You are the very thing you accuse others of being: a blind, illogical believer.

Perhaps that which is eternal is nothingness. It is a darkness which is ever sleeping. And you are its dream.

The movement of heavenly bodies can be predicted, proving the the universe is not a dream. Dreams are never predictable except when they mirror reality.

How can it be that humans, who are ruled by the principle of free will, are governed by this cosmic law? It is simple. We are not the sum of our thoughts, feelings, and actions, nor are we responsible for these modes.

What we often miss is that without the external world, the internal would not exist.

We are reflective beings, like a vast ocean reflecting the sky. Our thoughts, actions, and our very nature are all products of reflection.

In this way, even the movement of a distant star is in some way relevant to our daily lives, even if we cannot perceive the change that it brings. This could be the source of the ancient art of astrology, which many ancient civilizations relied upon.

So, human free will, though it can be said to exist, is very much an illusion. It is given structure by the external world of perception, and all that we have witnessed.

Originality lies only within external reality, because all that composes the human mind is rooted in the external.

By this we see that we are not separate from the universe outside of us, for nothing can be separated when there is interdependence.

God doesn't exist, it is therefore our moral duty to exterminate all living beings in the universe to eliminate suffering. This is the goal of all intelligent beings in the universe.

proof?

there is no final authority
no mathematical law is relevant to all of reality

To release the ego, one must understand where it lies.

If we further examine ego, we see that it is composed of the ideas we have collected about ourselves over time.

Here, time is the keyword. By that I mean that all of the pieces of ego lie in the past, culminated by experiences that we have had which have given us ideas about ourselves.

But that is not the only resting place of ego, it also sits in our future aspirations. This is because the ego has a survival instinct and it will do anything it can in order to persist. This can be seen in the form of hopes, aspirations, and desires.

So how can one use this to throw out ego?

By allowing it to remain in the past and future, without going back to fetch it. All culminations of self identity, learned knowledge, perspective, desires, future aspirations, moral codes, and beliefs must be dropped at once, left in the buried past and the unborn future.

It is a matter of realizing that both the past and future are illusions, and that because ego resides therein, it too is just as flimsy of a construct.

To be free of ego, one must hold fast to the eternal moment that is now, which is without a beginning or an end.

Your body is made up of various elements that can only react one way within the physical universe. These universal laws and elements all dictate what you think and the decisions you take.

Traditionally, when a living being dies, it begins to decompose, which the main source of sustenance for lower life forms.

The decomposed being then returns to the soil, where plants may grow and feed off of its nutrients. Then, of course, insects, birds, and other herbivores feed off of the plants, and so on so forth.

From a cosmic perspective, this is the flow of energy through the life force that is earth. If one contemplates the soul as the energy or fabric that we are composed of, we see that the soul is immortal indeed.

Confusion arises only when we think of ourselves as separate individuals, as this kind of thinking causes us to hold tight to our identities.

All that is required to live freely as nature intended is to release this notion, and to accept our fate.

My theory:

The Universe is a scientific proof that exists inside of a test chamber in a laboratory in another universe that is metaphysically beyond our current capability to perceive.

In their universe, our universe only exists for a handful of picoseconds, but on our scale, it's already existed for roughly 13.5 billion years and will exist for trillions more until entropy fulfills its ultimatum.

I'm agnostic, but I support the notion of a "creator"… I just don't support the notion that they (if they exist) give any particular fucks about us.

Except God. Being the First Cause, the Unmoved Mover, logically God is outside of existence; your premise and conclusions are therefore false.

it doesn't exist, then.

Don't call that a theory. It is an hypothesis. That could not possibly be tested.

I stand semantically corrected.

That's the monism way of looking at things, but yeah, I'm with you. Doesn't negate dualism, you don't have to pick between the two you know (both are valid ways of looking at the multiverse). Try looking at things from a monism & dualism perspective sometime for some real fun.
Agreed, and they are useful as long as we know their limitations and stay mindful that the map is not the territory.
Non-sequitur and not true. God, by definition as The Uncreated Creator, would have to preexist creation to create it. God is the Uncaused Cause. The Unmoved Mover. A god (lower case g) would be within creation, yes, but that's not The Creator.
Non-sequitur and not true. Nothing created exists outside creation.
Only if you are a materialist. Mind came first, though. ;)

Concepts are not a creation of the human mind. Nor are words.

Concepts are pure platonic ideals.

The center of all is everywhere.

I used to believe exactly this for a long ass time.

i think god is supposed to represent something that we cant comprehend. for some it may be comparable to infinity.
if you might want to look at it in a more materialistic or scientific way,
you could think of god as an entity, or alien whom ascended to a higher plane of existence. correct me if i'm wrong, i'm kind of new to religion.