Something is being slid

Shills are crawling out of the woodworks to bump old topics and spam new topics. Look through the catalog to make sure something isn't being sunk.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6855887.html#6859922
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are aware that we have around 200 new posters right user?

The interracial posting and trap posting exists to make their anti-racist and Milo admiration posting seem "moderate", when in reality there's one category for their shit - degeneracy.

it must be due to the WikiLeaks shit I suppose

Where could they have come from? Did somebody report that Holla Forums is evil again?

You cant even differenciate shills from summerfags hedonist degenerates with so much shit in the board.

Something might not be being slid, but rather they are just trying to fill the catalog with shit regardless to drive quality down or whatever. This seemed to start around the time the first wikileaks thread, I think.

And that's all one page one. You may be onto something

It's to stop us from capitalizing on the DNC Wikileaks stuff and to stop people from digging info on Kaine since Trump has slapped Kaine with the name of "Corrupt Kaine". He's indicating some of the very shit people were commenting on when he was announced. He probably has shady business deals out the ass, especially being associated with the Clintons. The wikileaks stuff can make Bernie look like the Clinton stooge that he is and turn Bernouts against the democrats for good.

Anti anim threads*

Agreed
THIS IS MY BUMP. THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT, BUT THIS ONE IS MINE

Yep.

christ, the catalog is going nuts!

(((somebody))) is freaking out about something we did…. or something we know.

report all slides!

From top to bottom:
I have no idea what this one was, it's no longer on the front page
As I was writing this another 'Post your anime waifu' thread has popped up, and as much as I hate anime fags I know that they never write 'anime waifu' - just 'waifu'.

Also, keep this bumped. I'm starting to think that we need a constant 'monitoring' thread to discuss the quality and trends of the threads being posted, because the mods clearly don't give a shit.

The necro-bumping kike is back.

I'm tempted some of the more decent threads but the shills may use that to drown those threads in shitposting. It does not help that the average Holla Forumslack can't into not responding to bait or at the very least saging bait threads.

Looks totally different when the eyes are cropped. Deep down this cuck knows he fucked up. His wife on the other hand looks pretty genuine.

The biggest problem we have in Brit/pol/ right now is with anons' inability to filter and ignore, they respond to shit-posters and then act surprised when they stick around to shit-post.

yids are still necroposting

Yeah. I've never understood why people don't use the filter. I use it mostly to keep a thread looking nice, even if the shit being posted is not annoying me.

it's the retards at freech again thinking they are being epic ironic mememasters and not even realizing they are being rallied by the Clinton campaign since they figured out those embarrasing idiots will do anything for free if you claim to be one of their autism group

This is what they are sliding

Totally radioactive dirt on Kaine.

They don't care if we notice, do they? What is going on?

Its summer in a wild election year it was obvious we would go down to halfchan quality.

shit, the jews edited my clipboard:

the jew is scared because of WikiLeaks naming (((the tribe)))

Yep. That thread is dynamite. I thought it would be bursting with people before.

This info will DESTROY Kaine/Clinton in PA. Easy landslide victory if we get this story to people.

Ive noticed it as well.
There is also a bunch of necro bumping going on to dilute the top threads.

There's a ton of things to hide now that I think about it, and I suppose they're banking on anons' inability to sift through shit to get to the gold. WikiLeaks, DNC, Kaine.

Another thing that should be posted in potential monitoring threads are links to actually informative/important threads.

very clever

SAGE AND REPORT THIS FAGGOT

I'm just shitposting tbqh.

its probably the posting about Holla Forums
8ch.net/pol/res/6855887.html#6859922
Holla Forums has many tricks at their disposal, don't underestimate them

Last time I saw this much spam at once was the first riot outside a rally, with the bloodied cop. Something big must be going down that they don't want us spreading as fast as possible.

>>>/newfag/
>>>/cuckchan/

GTFO retard>>6860846

Nice try jewnon

Meanwhile I agree it's probably >>>6858303 that's being slid.

I mean

fucking hell why can't a dindu just fucking shoot a cop or mudslime blow some shit up I NEED MY FUCKING HAPPENING FIX GODDAMNIT

That's a terrible retort Chaim, especially in a thread with only 38 posts.

there are less than 2 dozens posts you fucking retard

>>>/stormfront/
>>>/cuckchan/
a thread about slide threads is by definition a slide thread. its also against the rules

>>>/polmeta/

why don't you quit hovering over this thread and shitposting faggot. go contribute

You're retarded, aren't you?

pollacks don;t use the word (((dozen)))
we migrate from one obscure place to another

Top kek. The jig is up. The slid threads are being found. Filtered.

troll harder jewden!

Ignore the fucking fag/filter and signal boost

filtered and reported for retardation

You can't stop us now, Chaim.

That gene editing thread was actually interesting

cute

What's the point of filtering someone if you are just going to keep responding?

Yet you still responded.

I want to delete this thread since shills are using it now to distract from

Don't let the slide work.

It's a repost of an old thread really.

Bump.

It's because of wikileaks.

And it started when terror police in Munich started getting orders along the lines of OY VEY GOYIM SHUT IT DOWN when the "ebil right winger" narrative got BTFO.

Mods need to wake up and pin the Kaine dig thread:

That's what the DNC is trying to slide.

Kaine and WikiLeaks are both being slid.

It's the Kaine thread.

So, just a normal fucking day in the life, then?

I'm out of the loop on him. What's going on?

are you aware that this is sliding those same threads

if there was a thread with good info bump it or make a positive contribution

you are the shills user

fuck sage you and your shill friends

Some 4chan anons found out that he shut down his father's iron working mill because of NAFTA. It's all speculative at the moment but the timeframes match up. It's about needing to dig for evidence such as contacting union members who worked for the company.

This. He may have, like Cain, betrayed his own family with some shady dealings and stabbed his own father in the back.

Fuck off shill. We're trying to dig dirt on Hillary's FUCKING VP. This is more important than your stupid trolling.

Checked quads, PRAISE HIM.

See

Kaine brags about his past union connections. Truth is, what they amount to is his father owned a union welding/metalworking shop. Let little teenager Kaine work there sometimes.

NAFTA drove his dad's shop out of business (or out of the country).

Kaine is a huge supporter of NAFTA. He sold out his own father.

Kaine is Cain

slide thread about slide threads.

creative.

The mods best listen when Kek speaks.

Pressing Kaine=Cain will also isolate the evangelicals Shillary hoped to pick up.

The very evangelicals she hoped to pick up with Kaine (who's one of those pro-life, but not really democrat Catholics).

This, I feel like only in-board culture threads (newfags don't understand what sliding means) like this have any fucking sane people in them, everywhere I go it's one of those 3 or any combination of them going around and acting like they own the place and being completely ignorant of how much of a newfag they appear to be, and people are rarely even calling them out on it. They're trying to normalize their shit indeed and make the regulars look like a fringe group, like the kike-right.

I'm pretty sure this is some sort of combined effort of shills, SJWs, and useful idiot newfags to subvert the board culture and end our last refuge once and for all.

That's the greatest strength of board culture, though. Everyone is supposed to be anonymous so people aren't singled out for being independent thinkers.

It's not good when we can't fight back against the wave of shills, leftists, and normalfags. That's why 4chan is shit now. It's like being surrounded by normalfags in real life with a small contingent of Holla Forums users, you can throw as many statistics, logic, and facts at them as you want but they're still going to take over the area and demonize you as an evil racist. Arguing with all this cancer doesn't work when it's 10:1 and they're just here to meme spam and shitpost not taking anything you're saying into account, they just want to ride the funny meme wave which is currently here since we have the best memes and comedy based on our growing culture and political stance in the current climate, but like white countries, these little shits will flood them and change them forever ruining what once was.

It's like these pics here, they perfectly summarize what's happening

I just noticed a few threads bumped with these nigger comics only seconds apart.

We do have effective memetic defenses against normies:

We are desensitized to anime and gore, but normies are not. We can purge normies using anime and gore.

Only the most weak hearted of normies, they would have already left from all the nazi shit if they'll leave from that, keep in mind that many normalfags browse 4chan now, the ones who are total normalfags from who haven't even been to a chan and may not even go on reddit are just going to lurk, they'll never post.

Also, I'd prefer that we don't have to spam that shit when we could just ban them instead.

Oh yeah, that's the other defense I forgot. Spamming holohoax infographics.

Only hardened internet users stick around through that, gore, and anime. Some of them are lefty cunts, but I'd say it gets rid of 99% of the normies.

The problem with 4chan is that the mods won't let people purge with gore. If you try it, you get banned. The mods here aren't great, but they at least understand the purpose and necessity of the tactic.

That thread about gay racemixing was bumped by multiple (1)s almost immediately after it was posted and there was a lot of cancerous cuckchan meme spam in there from cuckchanners who mistakenly thought they were finally in good company when they found a thread that literally just says:

We cannot allow this to become the precedent set for this board, we cannot allow this to become normal and regular here, we will become cuckchan/pol/ if we let that happen.

bump

Checked, praise Kek. Kek says Holohoax 'discrediting' the board for normalfags, is hilarious.

Your dubs say we should dump some of those in this thread or make a thread for holohoax dumping so that we can all spam the images later.

They're spamming pepes now.

Those are my favorite threads.

k

Thank you based mods for coming online now. Topic's been bumplocked and the slid thread is pinned. Things are all right with the world.

See

If the mods would just ban all the newfags and shills, we'd have nothing to worry about and we could just continue on the way we have been. Just like Trump kicking out minorities.

We need the new ideas and the redpillings. The mods just need to do their jobs. Which they have.

If this were an allegory for the U.S. and Europe, you'd essentially be saying

Summer
u
m
m
e
r