Faces of the Horsefucker Thead

Jarret

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/trash/thread/8210430/bnjoy-the-bread-have-some-spread-and-welcome-to
8ch.net/tripfriend/res/13436.html
youtube.com/user/RaptorBaptist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't you post your own face you coward.

They have the shame/self awareness to not post their own faces. Something this queer apparently didn't have.

Only idiots post their face on the internet.

Salty horsefucker.

This

get in ds

whos the person in the middle pic

Kitty she is an Anarcha feminist horsefucker that used to post in the pony fucker thread.

Post Chijo

Here is my face, r8 me m80s

10/10
the saviour of this chan.

Dammit.

wtf is going on in the 3rd pic kek

What the fuck kind of clothes are those?

hes a flamboyant hippie homosexual tumblr "anarchist"

White masculine women Butch farts matter

Now I remember, he's that one faggot that thinks no one should have to work and should get free hand outs.

Disgusting.
How could anyone like that have the confidence to post something so grotesque?

He was the only interesting person in Holla Forumsread.

Why is he so sweaty in the first pic.

He was something special.
supposedly this is his phone number.

that kid definitely has to lose some weight.

Oh my god, that's fucking great.

surprise surprise

Do you know that faggots name?
I think there's enough of him for his own folder.

you're a harsh and mean person

He's new. Never gave a name. He posted a ton of pics.

What if he's newboy?

who's the faggot in the first pic?

KEK. That would be great.

Jarret

shhh

Newboy post your hand.

Now that I think about it. Newboy did show up around the same time he did

oh fuck, they are finally figuring it out

Hey. Newboy. How goes it?

could it be?

that fucking insane Mexican and his multiple personality disorder.

Yes, he's baskin robin too.
I forget what he was doing before that, but it was the same kind of thing.

Looks like attention whore is about to be permab& from Holla Forums, again.

That sucks

too bad he's too fucking dumb and doesn't know how to use a proxy.

i have a picture compilation of like 20 of the old 4chan Holla Forums pony posters, but you seem pretty autistic and keep shitting up this board so i'm not giving it to you

you meme forcing faggot

I'm surprised he hasn't been busted. That retard saves/uploads with his phone and posts pictures of his face.

You'd think he's get tired of being b& and learn to evade them.

I think he's barth2032 too.

I think he is too dumb to use a proxy.

He;s crazy.

Hey, what's up guys. It's Scarce here and today we have a new video.

Hey

Right it's much better to have homeless drug addicts and starving people sorry I was wrong.

THIS IS BULLYING

bullying people who deserve it

Kill yourself homo

dood you must be like the coolest guy on the play ground

Fuck the druggie bums and fuck you.

Why would I give you that kind of satisfaction

People like you make me happy humanity is going to be extinct in the next five hundred years

not him, but because that's all you ever talk about

posting peoples faces is pretty wrong, its much easier to dox that way
posting peoples

They chose to put these pictures online.

I could say the same about people like you faggot.

too slow.
If it were me I would wipe out earth tomorrow and nothing of value would be lost.

but on places they thought were safe enough. doxxing is scummy, but i guess there were some people who were literally asking for it. as in literally. one of the posters literally asked to be shopped

That's not even true. I was going through some rough times. I don't really talk about it all anymore. I'll mention it now and then and joke about it but I really don't talk about it as nearly as much as I used to.

But, that's wrong. Other wise I really would be dead.

The only difference is, it's selfish in the box thinkers like yourself that are fucking humanity. Open a history book sometime my dood

Well the next hundred years we have a supposedly 75% of dying off so don't lose hope yet

stfu dumb kid

walk back into the death row you fucking bitch.

I have no sympathy for lazy faggots that never want to do anything, or druggies that ruin their lives. I've read plenty of history, never read anything about how important lazy pieces of shit are to humanity.

moar

What does the way I dress have anything? Noice ad hom my dood you really showed me your supiouer knowledge by judging the way I dress.

As long as you promise to go back to school and actually try this time cause you obviously need it.

There's been plenty of lazy peice of shit with power and influence I don't know what you've been reading but people have always loved indulging in luxury and doing nothing but yet these people still end up at least influenceing society and at times leading entire empires. If you want people to be less lazy and less peices of worthless drug addict garbage make a better world that people wanna fight for not this imaginary Utopia where there will never be homeless because everyone is a hard working patriot. No give them shelter give them basic needs give what they need to be members of society and then if they want more then they can work for it. Not everyone can pull themselves up by their bootstraps when they're face down in a gutter because the whole world is against them. You come off as someone who's never experienced real poverty. If you have please tell me how you've suffered and what you did to overcome it.

Dressing like a fag proves you have a mental disease.

I never said that.
The druggie bums yes.
We're talking about normal people not someone that happened to be born in a good position. Of course people love indulging in luxury and doing nothing, that typically doesn't happen.
This all started because I had brought up something about you whining about how no one should have to do anything and still get shit.
Then what when someone decides not do anything? Should other people have to pay just because of that? There has to be some point where someone has to provide for themselves.
I'm gonna need the non-faggot version of whatever that's supposed to mean
I'm poor as shit no pun intended

You seriously wouldn't dress like this?

>>>Holla Forums
And stay go

Sure sounds like you did.
DOOD WHAT A GROUND BREAKING GENIUS IDEA THIS WILL SURLY HELP THE WORLD GET BETTER AND TOTALLY DOESN'T HAVE ANY RECURRING PROBLEMS IN TODAY'S SOCIETY
Alright let's nitpick. Everyone has some sort of luxury. Peasants have the inns and get shit faced and if they had a bit more cash you go to the brothel and get a whore. I could on but you get my point everyone has some sort of luxury. There is always the slums and the completely poor who are lucky to be alive and it's a miracle if they get out of it. But we live in a time where people don't need to live like that anymore but America has countless homeless people but fuck em all right? Lets keep helping the banks they're the ones who really need our help, them and our stock holders.
So I was just making assumptions on how you think the world should work.
Everyone should get the basic amount to house themselves to feed themselves and to clothes themselves. Anymore they should work for it. We're already paying for them no matter what. Who do you think pays for nigger Joes jail cell when he gets arrested? The tax payers. If we made nigger Joes smack legal made so he could get it easily in a place where he could do it safely or even a place where they could help him get off of it that would be better than locking him up in jail where he's clothed fed and sheltered and pays for his smack in cigarettes and hand jobs.
What I mean is when you call them lazy you really​ don't know that at all. They're more than likely suffering from a mental illness, life's fucked them one to many times, or they simply cannot conform for whatever reason. It much better to get these people off the streets and give them basic needs so they could at least try to get help and become a member of society.
Wouldn't it be nice where you got some form of basic income so you could meet all your needs without having to worry about your next paycheck or whatever needs. So the money you make can actually be saved and used to improve your life by going to a school and also without worrying about how you're going to get your next meal or pay your rent. And you can actually save money to build yourself some sort of safety net just Incase fucks your shit? Ive known people who at the end of the month after paying all their bills had 15$ every month that's all they had after, and they got food that's it. They eventually got out of that but the fact that even happens is stupid. I know I'm all over the place haven't slept in a while and other crap. But my over all point is we need a system that helps people not rob them or make them into a wageslave. We need to come up with new ideas I'm not even saying my idea is perfect or even good but it's better than saying​ "fuck em let em die they deserve it" that mentality is toxic.

You don't have to be from Holla Forums to know faggotry is wrong. Go back to >>>/tripfriend/ and gay erp there you disgusting homo commie.

Not reading all that shit.

kek
He's from the horsefucker thread, and/or cuckchans faggot board.

Here's a rare Chijo

Pathethic.

Another one.
Not as good though.

How can this fucker not feel shame in dressing in a skirt?

I don't know about that. You do post shadow the edge hog

COWARD

I'm not from anywhere. I post all over the place on and off but thanks for thinking of me

Kek thanks Z1

Hey if you can't laugh at yourself. I do wear nothing but skirts so again thanks for caring though

Oh this is dysomjiba or whatever the fuck grabbing my pics

Literally cannot.

SAVED!

KEK!

we need Skiitles!

More?

Eventually.
I'll just have to wait on this dumb fuck LARPer to slip up again with his ugly-ass mug.

You gonna do a Travis of the first one or should I go ahead?

it's mine you got all the fun with Jarret's pics last time.

Good point, just wanted to check. Looking forward to seeing it.

It's a worthwhile lurk, if you ask me.

here is the face of this stupid bitch.

Oh jeez you guys love me that much? Think that's all I got on my phone. All well I'd post lewds but that's making it to easy. But enjoy all the same enjoy your​ keks

Fucking kek

Noice. I think I just found a pic that will be perfect for that.

How old are you?

Nice attempt at damage control. Jesus, these ponyfuckers are stupid.

It's no fun if you just hand your ugly ass over to us like this.
Oh well, enjoy the free (You).

I saved this thanks this was great.

Turned twenty last month

But I think it's funny. I wouldn't post pictures if I didn't come.on now give me some credit Jesus

I know wanted to rob you of the satisfaction. I get more enjoyment out of it that way.

The purpose of this thread is to show you people's faces, though. So you're accomplishing your own goals against these other people.

your hairline is receding you fucking cunt.

At least he'll still have the hair between his eyebrows and on his mole.

forgot to downscale.

and Travis is not a flaming homo.

Okay? Why do I care about them.

Fucking gold
I'm well aware whats happening with my body but thanks for trying to tell me

This user gets it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

loose some weight, you are starting to look like a downscaled version, of the amazing atheist you stupid bitch.

Oh god I haven't laughed like that in a while

Kek it's funny cause I've me and him have sent lewds to each other before and he actually finds me pretty attractive kek
But yeah I am fam don't worry. When you're moving around a lot and poor you can't afford to eat very well so I'm bloated rn it sucks.

Cool the gang is all here! Lets settle this. I think we all can agree…Rarity is best poni.

Doesn't matter, your face is rather vomit inducing, regardless of your weight.

Heyy we all work with what we got

That was obviously ironic fam

But user, I cane from here.

If the face is 0/10, then there's nothing to work with.

Don't care.

oh wow you keep lowering yourself down to the fucking sewer.
sharing lewds with the amazing atheist.
wew.
could you post his junk in here?
also if you are poor and moving around a lot well worry no more and mcfucking killyourself homo.

this thread is getting pretty harsh

I mean i could probably get a paper bag. It would definitely be a step up right?

Aight

I would but I'm stuck on phone till Friday. Ask me then. And I actually really like tj.
Yeah I wish friendo

Nah let em get it out it's healthy for them

hey Chijo, you want to rejoin bread soon? We all miss u

and why don't you stop being a fucking useless drug addict and start working so you get out poverty?

well here is our freak show star.
How you doing Jarret?
any more Anal prolapses going on?

You fags said you weren't coming back, yet you keep coming back.

Is it because you know this place is better than your shitchan trashcan?

You need to go with them

You need to fuck off

Holy shit, what a comeback.

Yeesss I've been meaning to just with all the moving and crap and now I'm stuck on my phone and without names I'm a retard at knowing who's who. I'm not gonna be sticking around here much longer cause I have a 26 hour bus ride put I'll pop my head in for a minute here in a bit.

Post more pictures of yourself newboy

Im not a ponyfucker though. Unlike some people In this thread.

Ok.

Yes you are

Still a namefag tbqhwymgm
You belong in the trash

Hope the move goes ok. Well we'll all try to use our regular ponies to let you know who's who. It'll be good to see you around again. Thats a pretty crazy ride, hope you get to your destination safe.

I've never once watched any episode of mlp or ever interested in the fandom. I just like people. Because I try not to be a prejudice dick hole. I'm a much happier person that way.

all excuses you useless piece of garbage that's life you gotta survive or rot.
also if you get any more bloated you will loose your "attractiveness"

bigger faggot than newboy tbh

So far so good. And lol y'all don't need to do that I'll figure it out some how. It's sweet you peeps miss me I'll definitely pop in for a bit before I have to disconnect from the internet. I'm sure I will it's just going to be long and exhausting. I keep saying 26 but it's really 30 blehh

I saw you on >>>/tripfriend/
You have to go back. Nice tumblr file btw.

Thanks buddy.

Yeah, that's his new home.
He's dropped the ponyfuckers for people more to his liking.

That's why you always talk about having depression and shit right? Fuck off.

It's the same with all people who want to talk about how mentally ill they are. The actually mentally ill keep it to themselves; they have a sense of shame for their disability, unlike this attention whore.

on a technical level Holla Forums is better, since it has much more stuff. i used to think the people were better on 4chan but apparently that's fading

Sorry dood it's not 2500bc anymore not matter where your thought process is at. Life is a fight for survival anymore at least where I live most people live comfortably and we have an over abundance of food. So I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It's sweet you care so much about my appearance but I got fam no worries

Yeah probably

I don't have to go back .I will when I feel it and any other places I frequent including here.

I still struggle all the time. Just because I am a happier person not so full of hate doesn't mean I'm not a depressive peice of shit but nice try.

fuck off

Wew I can't type anymore getting to sleepy. But I'll catch you in a bit blew

And bye everyone else I guess

Kill yourself. People like you are a blight among society. Literally stuck in the past

xD Savage

XD bye bro keep up with those sick new memes

I'm not the one who exploits the welfare state and leeches off the teet of the working class, though.
But sure, you really showed me with that one.

t. reddit

then stop complaining about being poor and stop eating in excess you fucking faggot you could save some money you stupid bitch.

fucking golden.

/trash/ thread: boards.4chan.org/trash/thread/8210430/bnjoy-the-bread-have-some-spread-and-welcome-to

/tripfag/ thread: 8ch.net/tripfriend/res/13436.html

>>>/tripfriend/13436

Chijo's exact post >>>/tripfriend/13481

why you gots to be so mean?

and why did chjo have to even post blewberrys face to begin with before his own picture post?

Hell if I know, maybe he was talking about how ugly he was and no one believed him.

Even the gays think he looks autistic

He posted his face yesterday, so that's grand coming from him.

Post it.

Link? I remember he was the hairy fag

>>>/tripfriend/11970

Hilarious.

Kek. Jewberry is really mad.
Post more.

He reported the thread.
KEK

Kek

And he calls other people autistic looking? Wow. Also it looks like furries joined their little gay group so that's even more cringe worthy.

Well, that and Holla Forums is starting to creep into the place. Some are fine with this, others aren't.
I personally hope a rift splits between /tripfriend/ over the situation and eventaully dies off.
Chijo was flirting with the furry.The furry also posted his face.The furry and some other guy were talking about the state they live in.

Thanks for the rundown. I tried lurking there but they are so boring and unentertaining that I just quit.

I can go grab the things about the furry's face and location, if you want.

I don't really care about any of the new people.

Anyone in particular you're trying to find dirt on, or just all of the original fags?

Why does this thread smell like my brother's balls?

How can you be this retarded?

Wut

Posting faces that he has willfully posted on his own is a dox now

literally Jarret/Blewberry ATM.
KEK

Jewrret/Jewberry*

Here's who it is

Post it in the thread.

What a thorough crossing of threads.

AYY

where is the tour of his house video?

What thread?

I ordered that pizza a long time ago too.

Pony thread.

Nah

here.
we need a full Jarret house tour.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHJAHAHAHJAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

Nice

ITT: share your fav jarret videos.

what do you people consider to take things too far?

When you take something so far that you fall off a cliff.

i mean in doxxing, is there anything you wouldn't do to a person if you had their real dox?

Horsefucker pls go.

0:09 - 0:13
My sides.

->

i'm trying to be neutral, answer the question

No.

where's the other seinfeld poster?

Seriously I thought this couldn't be real.
kek.

he went out to fuck Asian prostitutes.

I'm not his keeper

What a boring channel
youtube.com/user/RaptorBaptist

Here

hey

Hey. How goes it?

I'm scared of this man.

nothing's happening on Holla Forums really

That's true

You shouldn't be he is Autistic.

t. Assblasted horsefucker.

We need more faces tbh

Hey Disco.

yes. yes i am

How goes it user?

yeah.
there was a time when the autistic homos used to post their faces a lot too bad you weren't around when that was going on.

Hello!

Would you fug that thing?

if I was a shit person like certain people seem to think I am then i could actually technically help you to find more faces

but i'm not

If I'm feeling really horny I would.

Kek

everybody needs to get laid.
things might go wrong if they don't just watch what happened to chris chan.

Some sick fuck will bang her someday.

it.

I mean the deformed girl not chris chan

nice trips.
ah.
yeah.
No doubt about it.

I failed you glorious scatman.

Kek

that hasn't been Travised?

Kek. No. I was thinking it should be Travised too.

Post him on >>>/baphomet/