"It's not magic it's called materialism."

Look at this faceberg conversation, for some context it was a thread where lefties malign this website: lifesitenews.com/pulse/planned-parenthood-suggests-pooping-on-partner-for-teen-sexual-exploration

(it's an article where they show video of a planned parenthood employee talking about sex and fetishes and mentioning poop/urine fetish)

Other urls found in this thread:

officialdonaldrumsfeld.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

…I don't even, I truly can't even come up with a response to levels of insanity like this.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

kill and hang every fucking kike

Why the fuck am I supposed to take these people seriously when they come up with logic like that? Holy shit, Earth needs a fucking enema.

Yeah I can't believe this person said "are you real?"

It's kind of amazing that people can actually believe this stuff.

Ask if he'd like you to shit on him if he needs the practice so badly.

Fuck this thread. Fuck everything about this. I'll let you other anons handle this.

it's actually a she

that guy is completely mad

Leftism is a mental illness.

Here's her profile pic:

I always laugh at the fucking retard leftists who harp on all day about muh materialism, while being full blown idealists who cry about spooks, social constructions, and radical skeptics about knowledge.

сука doesn't even know what that means.

this is so fucking depressing

I hesitate to call them people, but there is something genuinely off with these people. They are so deep into the barrel that they're starting to get really deluded and weird, unable to fathom a world outside of themselves and their whims. That's untamed egoism for you.

I straight up call leftists "demons" or "devils" now. Why not? It's what they are. Anyone have that "uniform of desecration screencap?

Is that a female?

Don't argue with females. Call them stupid cunts and laugh at them. Humiliate them and make them look retarded in front of other people. This is the only way you will "win" in an argument with a woman.

I want to believe that she is a foreigner just taking a picture and not my fellow countryman.

No it isn't. Sorcery is a noble and aristocratic pursuit that only men can do. Women suck at magic and can only get possessed by things.

i'll never understand this fixation kikes have shit.

pic related.

She's a trash American girl named Madison.

Here's her tumblr.
officialdonaldrumsfeld.tumblr.com/

That's actually 'a song' these days.

It is materialism. Truth is for sale - most pleasant answer wins!

kek even wearing all black and dying her hair black does nothing to hide the fat rolls coming off of that whale

Is that you, CF?