Chants on about saving le precious white race

you are pure fucking cancer

I wonder what's being slid right now

I know you're a troll from Holla Forums or elsewhere, but I agree. They LARP proud European intellectuals whilst studying nothing in the ways of literature, art, history or music and instead immerse themselves in Japanese cartoons which only appeal to the lowest common denominator. Their entire lives are structured around the ability to excuse their behaviour.

Unemployed?

Overweight?

Obsessed with non-whites?

That having being said, you're wasting your time. The biggest proponents of using 'SHILL!' in place of an argument are these people, it's a crutch to avoid confronting their issues. I'd go so far as to say that they're more of a hindrance to our movement than a help, whilst the rest of us are discussing how to take advantage of the Trump train and red-pill people they're photo-shopping hats onto anime images and praising a frog. They'll laugh it off, as always.

hello rick

sage

Point proven.

you know I'm right you cock sucking maggot

You're just salty that our god is actually real.

You kosher fucking faggot.

Man look at this guy with such a unique opinion that isn't solicited on pol once every hour!

the symbology there is off, kek came from Pepe the Frog.
Jesus was called INRI(king of the jew) because the kikes hated him, it was mocking.
"facebook frog" would be more on point.
you fuckers wouldn't know Christ if he came up to your kiosk and lashed you.

The least you could've done was read my post and realise I was agreeing with you, dimwit.

Wow really blows my mind.

Go get them champ! I'm sure jesus is smilling upon you for making fun of kekposters on an anime imageboard! So proud!

8ch wasn't established for anime you 4cuck.

It's 2016, haven't you heard of surrogacy before?

Come on, I am just trying to improve your image. Fuck your Pagan v Christian shit, at least learn about a religion and it's associated symbology before you shit on it/parody it/whatever that image is trying to convey.
You are the hideaki anno of shitposting.
step up your memes if you want them to go anywhere

Father of 3 kids here, 10 years married.

Leave the NEETs alone, not everyone is able to be as fortunate.

Not the OP, just think its funny when christcucks argue and get buttblasted by kekposters

LOL

I was outside less than 10 minutes ago defending my sweet potatoes from a opossum.
WHERE ARE YOUR CROPS AND WHAT IS THE STATE OF THEIR SECURITY!?

This thread

Cuck.

also, fuck you Ron I've been trying to sage.

NEET master race owns this board, wagecucks get out

Wow really makes you think.

NEETs are modern day eunuchs tbh

ebin

imageboards were invented to post and share anime in the west.
so unless you're a nip fuck off.

Sorry friend, just idling time before I do my run in a shitposting thread

Its called being royalty

Nigger harvesting season is already over. You should be prepping for the fall garden.

wew lad isn't it such a (((((((coincidence)))))) this thread happens just as the wikileaks things came out??? what uncanny timing

It's worse when you see people make threads about "the female question".

How Holla Forums discusses women is the one reason I can't take this place seriously half the time, and it's definitely the reason Holla Forums is having a hard time reaching normies. The social ineptitude and blatant misogyny (fuck, they made me use that word in an unironic manner) of these autistic fucks is mind blowing.

No they weren't.

>>>/4cuck/

Women =/= Overweight NEETs who watch anime whilst LARPing as Ubermensch

IT'S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO OPEN TWO TABS AT ONCE WAAAAAAAH

The most powerful memetic devices are ones based in fact.

Touche.

(checked)
yeah man FUCK wikileaks, we're here to shitpost about fucking ANIME all day.
YOUR WAIFU A FUCK!!@!!

GET?

2ch predates 4ch, by the time 8ch came around this format had nothing to do with anime you reject.

Arguing that we must tolerate anime because decades ago on another website people did is fucking stupid, you cunt.

looking for this?

my bad dickhead

speak english spazlord

wow you sure got me there

the point is these retards have no credibility when it comes to politics, thus defeating the purpose of this board

jesus christ you people

I used anime to become fluent in Japanese and now have a hot Japanese gf for over a year. If I had just watched jewywood I would be nowhere. And we don't watch it all day. Do you watch HBO all day?

we shouldn't tolerate it because it's tradition, we should tolerate it because it lends itself well to the format.
I always have/always will say post smug manga men instead of qt animu girls.

the dubsgod denies this thread a blessing.

what a bunch of sad cunts

alternatively post aggressive looking light-rail systems.

Holy shit weebs are retarded.

Nah, we shouldn't tolerate it at all.

see
dubs were checked, as ordained.

Cool train

Are oreo os considered degeneracy?

Yes, anything (((Oreo))) is degenerate.

you should try getting dubs like these to cure your terminal butthurt, user

So is this meant to be a shitpost thread?

go fuck yourself

dude that was totally epic!!!! im totally gonna reddit this one!!! aha friggin coolio my man!!!

just waiting until 404 at this stage.
summed it up quite well.

why not make it into an ancient meme thread?

see you didn't get them again, you really need to take your meds or get a bigger diaper at least

Why is that? Maybe being red pilled isn't worth it if I cant have oreo os.

There is nothing wrong with mixing with honorary aryans you autist.

DUDE

TOTALLY

FRICKIN

EPIC

UPVOTE
UPVOTE
UPVOTE
UPVOTE
UPVOTE
UPVOTE
UPVOTE

lurk moar.

here, have everything labeled ancient in my Holla Forums folder

日本語を覚えることは無い

also see

is that really all you have? come on now, I'm sure you can say something mildly funny at least after checking these dubs

its a joke silly

were you pretending to be retarded ?

LOL XDXDXDXDXD

I JUST LITERALLY

PEED

MY

PANTS

JUST A LITTE THOUGH

I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR R NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ HIGH FIVES XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT hgXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh

xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT

whatr the HELL

WHATA FUCK MAN xD

i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh

xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OMGOSH

DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

THIS IS A SHIT

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

A BIG ONE

XDDDDDDDD

A GRAT ONE

XXXXXXDDDD.

Im just having a good time

low effort

what do you call these then

I'm a white man married to a white woman who has white kids, I'm your worst nightmare Chaim.

I have an okay job. No GF though.

I don't get the signaling against Japanese people, they're alright.

Sometimes I wonder what Yoshi's eggs smell like. What do you guys think they smell like? I bet they smell like dinosaur-oatmeal and my cumrag mmmmMMmmmMMm

LoLolOLolOloLoL OaTHs NuLl AnD VoIIIIiuuuuuuuD

why the long face, guy?

I've never seen anime, should I?

Mostly only degenerate anime is entertaining so I wouldn't suggest it on Holla Forums. Not like (((western media))) is any better.

thats really cute

If you want to. If you need recommendations I'd say fist of the north star.

I normally watch normie movies, but not much TV or cartoons. Normally action (London has Fallen, Batman vs Superman).

I've heard on Holla Forums to watch LOGH. How is it?

Mind blown

How do you win money as a NEET though? How do you lads cover your expenses like lightning and healthcare?

LOL XDXDXDXDXD

I JUST LITERALLY

PEED

MY

PANTS

JUST A LITTE THOUGH

I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR R NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ HIGH FIVES XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT hgXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh

xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT

whatr the HELL

WHATA FUCK MAN xD

i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh

xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OMGOSH

DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

THIS IS A SHIT

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

A BIG ONE

XDDDDDDDD

A GRAT ONE

XXXXXXDDDD.

did you need a potty break?

Lads I think we need to be serious.
If we don't do something, the destruction of the white race is innevitable.
We need to really get out there, and make families, get jobs, reproduce

So this is what a JIDF shill's mental breakdown looks like.

autismbucks

Watcha sliding Schlomo?

wtf is that lol.

Are they welfare leeches?

I'd be self-employed tbh (but I'm underb&)

It's pointless to try and argue with mongoloids like you. It's better to rebuke and not take your kind seriously.