Rach set to reveal Trump's tax returns on MSNBC

CURRENT STATE OF TRUMP'S ASSHOLE = BTFO

go away learningcode

I'm not Rach but i'll still take that as a compliment

I hope she knows thats illegal to do so. She can be slapped with federal charges, and sure hope she does go to federal pound me in the ass prison.

She was scooped by the White House itself.

Fuck you faggot >>>/kennedi/

I'm fucking praying for this. The utter meltdown as leftists are forced to acknowledge their actions have consequences would be legendary.

Can I rachpost on this board without getting banned?

Yeah, it would be hilarious if she fell on her sword to post the tax returns which, whatever they reveal, will accomplish nothing since Trump is already president.

Who?

You can do it on Holla Forums too if you're imkamfy.

Drown in semen

Nobody fucking cares. Why do they keep sperging about tax returns?

Because he said he would release them then went back on it.
It's only an issue because Trump stupidly made it an issue.

It would be glorious to see someone from the media actually eat shit for their disregard of the law.

Because Trump wanted to repeal the libel laws.

She has his 2005 returns, which show in that year he made $150 million, and paid $38 million in taxes.

Good job. If this is legit (and I'm not sure it is), it shows Trump paid a tax rate of 26%, which is low for his income bracket, but he was still probably using the write-off of his near billion-dollar loss in 1998, offsetting some of this tax burden.

Can Trump ever recover?

Libshits need to stop trying so hard, they're only making themselves look desperate and stupid. You would think all those college educated prius driving book readers in their organizations would realize that they're only hurting themselves by acting like enormous crybabies.

Yeah, while she is set to do it, the White House already released them. So now she has no scoop, looks like a cunt, and now everyone can see that there is nothing to see except the tax return of a rich guy.

Don't forget she just committed a major felony against the President of the United States to do it. On live TV. Broadcast globally.

Don't forget that you're wrong. If I were to open a celebrity's mailbox and steal their copy of Child Fucker Monthly, that would be illegal. But if I were to give TMZ evidence of that celebrity having a subscription to Child Fucker Monthly for them to republish, they would not be breaking the law.

Tax returns aren't just any mail, it's mail from a federal body.

Trump leaked it himself.

4d Chess