Black racists

Why do liberals not acknowledge that many black people are racist?

Can't be racist unless you're white. Racism is defined by all the (((experts on the subject))) as the system created by an agent race to persecute target race(s), and the agent race is always White, and the target race is always People of Color.

This is also why Jews can never be racist.

Because people of African descent can't be racist. And please stop calling them "black". It's rude.

The dems have votes because they pander to everything non-white, so they'd be attacking their own constituency which is stupid as fuck, naturally.

Because "racism = power + privilege" or something stupid like that.

Because your typical Libtard is a hypocrite.

ftfy

that sounds like racist prividledgedgedge. we need more diversitiy in raiscisms. intel donats 200 million to dibersibity, porblem sorved.

If the dems did anything that stupid they would lose the house, the senate, the executive, the supreme copurts and a majorirty of governorships and state houses. oh wait, that is exactly what happened. way to go pelosi, wht great leader. thank you based hillary for electing donald j trump, couldn't have done it with out. you picked him and then made sure you did evrything you could to make sure he won, just by being yourself.

as if 2 wrong makes a right.

idiot

Because to acknowledge something as true implies that the opposite is false, and liberals don't want to oppress people for holding opposing viewpoints because all viewpoints are equally valid. Therefore, for a liberal *everything* is true as long as someone believes it to be.

I'm black, but I'm racist against my own race, am I cool yet?

I was born white but I hate white people because they complain a lot. I'm thinking about identifying as an eskimo, or maybe some race of people from northern siberia.

And when everyone is special…no one is. I think I saw that movie. Maybe we should make libs all wear capes.

white ppl complain? every1 else is.

I've never heard eskimos complain. This whole site is white people complaining.

Black people are even racist towards other blacks.

They continually reference who is 'light skinned; and who is 'dark skinned'. Almost always the light skinned ones are seen as superior and they call the darker skinned ones crispy.

i kind of agree with that fag.
chans became literally Tumblr 2.0 white kid edition.

victimization everywhere.

Its a symptom of the fact that we dont ever allow kids to fail. So they cant deal with any hardship.

In my town the kids have a sports day but they dont say who came first or last because that would upset the kids. But in real life, bad shit does happen and you cant always expect people to shield you from it.

White people complain on the internet because if we complain in real life, we're called racist.

What experts

That's a funny way to spell majority.

have you realized liberals are antiwhite yet?
Holla Forums here
liberals are everything wrong with the left
i visit pol once in a while and some of you are alright

liberals are so far gone they are getting in the way of population research
they attack scientific articles that mention words such as race, heritage, or even talk about ethnic groups (or any synonym for race) as stable historical truths