Grand Unified Theory

Holy Prophet Terry A. Davis has unified the boards of Holla Forums and /tech without anyone realizing it! Terry A. Davis developed a language, HolyC, and an operating system, TempleOS, all on his own. He did this because God told him to, not because he is schizophrenic.

In the video I embedded you will see that he talks about crashing this plane in the first 30 seconds. Also, vague references to "CIANIGGERS" are mentioned. Bane is working through Terry to defeat CIA in the real world. The circle of life always comes back to crashing this plane with no survivors.

youtube.com/watch?v=29g4e-0WYKk

/tv meme'd a plane crash too. Terry is the prophet of the masked man.

You're even more autistic/schizophrenic than Terry.

Are you aware that Terry used to frequent this site and even owns a board?

You must be one of those MIT people that he mentions in video.

He's actually Holla Forums + Holla Forums + Holla Forums.

Did his twitter get deleted? It appears to be so unless he changed it.

When did he have a twitter account?

CIA Nigger that's jewtube.

Are we just gonna ignore the fact that he's also /christian/?

WE MEMED IT Holla Forums!

He's schizophrenic which means he's as religious as any schizophrenic person can be.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
All good, my friend

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
In b4 200 replies

No I'm a helpless adult. ;)

nah

What's 1st/2nd gen?

both will be part of his harem

Don't interrupt me when I'm counting prime numbers!

Thanks for the response. Your advice will be helpful for my travel

That's almost everybody then.

What makes you better than everybody?

we've already covered this--kris knows and kris doesn't care

her salt levels are admirable

Mine is made of two different thicknesses of latex sheeting. The top is .40mm and the bottom is .60mm. Makes it a sort of compromise between both worlds. The top sheet hugs more while the bottom sheet holds more.
It's a Kink Engineering bed. They do nifty stuff. Check out their site. If I had the disposable cash and a partner I would absolutely treat myself to their sakura vacbed. That thing is gorgeous.

In other words, he's mad that they haven't built up anyone who can replace him yet