Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=laura_b
vocaroo.com/i/s1JxI7MVMuBp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitch

Kys

Yes.

great posts retards

Boob quadrupes confirm, flat is justice.

I'm sorry, what were you expecting from me? A four page essay on why I like flat chests?

with pictures too

Monroe is much better after implants

Holla Forums?

1, 2 or 3?

F L A T I S J U S T I C E
L
A
T
I
S
J
U
S
T
I
C
E

Her body is too small for implants, her cone titties were amazing, now destroyed. Women suck.

3D? no

I love them. They age so much better than giant knockers. I have no interest in the huge ones.

I don't care if you like flat chest on women because "w-well at least they arent children", you're just a closet pedo in my eyes.

3 then 1 then 2, fake blonde is compensating for her lack of tiddies.

BIDDYS

what's the name of the middle one?

Is that laurab anime?

Fraziska Facella

I love flat chests

Goddamn

post some treasure chests

flat chests and nice breasts are good so long as they're natural.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=laura_b

jesus christ warn for pizza

left and middle stacked chest to chest

Petite, flat-chested women bang like a dunny door in a windstorm, believe me!

We'd been friends for ages, and we kinda friend-zoned each other for about 3 years. One night, we just kinda went "fuck it", and hit the sack together. It was one of the most erotic sexual times of my entire life! She was an absolute demon in bed! She was a country girl - growing up on a farm must have give her 'ideas'! No-one would ever know just looking at her - she was a "Plain Jane" in many ways, but she was gorgeous as well (in my eyes). Twas like she was trying to outdo herself to blow away the stereotype of 'plain-looking' flat-chested girls… I lost count how many times I creamed her muffin that night… she was a demon… she bit, scratched, howled… I'm getting horny at the mere memory!

The best part is - 20 years later, we are still really good friends! Yes, amazingly, our friendship survived the 'one-off fuckfest' experience!

Another added bonus was - no-one ever found out about it! None of our friends were none the wiser - even her housemate, whom we were both good friends with! If only she knew - the older housemate would have killed me! I had to wear high-necked skivvies for a fortnight afterwards, just to hide the bite and scratch marks around my neck!

I always dreamed that *I* would 'break' my petite friend in the cot…. but, in reality - it was the other way round!

We still joke about it, all these years later.

True story. Fuck you if you don't believe it.

Okay, even if this is true, which it isn't, you're a massive faggot for banging her once and ending up her orbiter for over two decades.

you've been subverted

I can tolerate them

At least we have videos from before she ruined her body.

I wish that guy from VK would release Monroe's leaked hardcore videos. He just teased with screencaps.

why? she's an overrated whore

flat is justice!!!

vocaroo.com/i/s1JxI7MVMuBp

if you do u r gay

PSYCH ISSUES

Aesthetically, yes. No reason to have giant udders flapping about. Also massive droopage.

But D titties on a fit girl in the prime of their life? Can't be beat

marry her faggot!

marry her faggot!

I like bigguns.

@Talia_chriqui

All boobs matter!

do you like women that look like 6 year olds?

If the woman is 18 or over, then she can look like a 6 year old. If there's a 6 year old who looks 18 or over, well now my penis is just really confused.

oh shit, nice.

Only on little girls.

I think I skied her nose once.
Very difficult.

only traps have flat chests