I'll be BTFO

I'll be BTFO

didn't we know this already?

THANKS A LOT DRUMPF! GREAT WORK!

For his next trick he is going to destroy the US economy, instigate a genocidal war against Muslims and pull a rabbit out of his asshole!

Seriously though…Why is he such a mean little man? He couldn't just let Arnie get on with his life? SERIOUSLY??? Is he really THAT fucking petty????? "Huuuuur he tuk muh show an sed sum meen things so now me ruin his life! Duuuuuuuur!". Real presidential material there. Not.

I wonder if the Drumpftards realize just how badly they fucked up yet…They will soon.

We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

Are you just going to ignore the fact that he has destroyed Arnold's career because of a personal vendetta? Disgusting…You really are a piece of shit aren't you?

Go away Ahnold, you've been Trumped

it continues

You're trying to imitate drumpfsperg again?
I'm pretty sure everyone else who regularly uses this board has told you that none of your posts are anywhere near as funny.

You're trying to use your strawman to avoid the unpleasent truth again?
I'm pretty sure everyone else who regularly uses this board has told you that that's PATHETIC.

Forgot my sage.
Fuck you.

sage negated :^)

your heterosexuality negated :^)

(^: No u :^)

You're really not funny. You're like some attention starved child trying to imitate the class clown, it's awkward and sad.

gek
so true

he said the thing!

pretty decent there with the flippy face

but i got one that trumps (no pun intended) all

do job

This is your mind on Drumpf.

Everything that I disagree with God Emperor will deal with.

Christ.

it's gonna be a great 8 years

this man is correct

the empire starts after his second term "comes to a close"

BTFO

JUST

>>>/suicide/

This is what happens when you fuck a spic, and cuck your Aryan wife, Ahnold!!!

Show some respect, drumpfsperge died you know.
RIP lil nigga u wuz the realest

May he rest in true communism

Someone should add the Uber CEO.

i dont know what this has to do with trump, but i liked the new terminator way better than the new jurassic park, have no idea why critics liked one and not the other

Arnold's starting to look like Jeremy Clarkson from some angles.

New Jurassic Park felt like it could have been an actual amusement park to me.

New Terminator just felt like a stupid mess.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Jurassic World was even worse than Gynysis tbh. At least Gynysis has Ahnuld, Jurassic World was just an unentertaining piece of shit.

This should be a crime.

oh mine's outdated by probably a few months now. check Holla Forums, they usually have the most recent versions.

It's not like he liked Genysys, but Jurassic World was just a bigger pile of shit.

not that guy, but as god awful as genisys was, i enjoyed almost all of it for no reason. really, any scene that didn't have sarah connor was somewhat salvageable. this forced scifi heroine meme is actually more of a detriment to these productions than the jackass suits realize. they just want to cash in on modern society "progressive" memes by being more inclusive. also, they could have at least hired a better fucking actress. emilia clarke is good for one thing, and that's getting naked.

both t:genisys and jurassic world are terrible films though, and realistically should never have existed.

tl;dr genisys is a guilty pleasure and i don't know why. i think my blind love of ahnold got in the way.

Omg… omg I would see that. I would throw money at that. And add salt to the Trump curse. He grabs Maria Shiver by the pussy.

A relevant sequel of Terminator Franchise still can be made.

it would work best as a comic book or animated film.

I'm gonna make a poster with Trump as the Terminator, any suggestions for title and tagline? Here's what I got:
Trumpinator: Judgment Day
"You're fired"

Dude, spoiler that cuckshit.

(shadilay'd)

Trumpinator 3: Rise of the Memes
Trumpinator Salvation
Trumpinator GeniCIS

Trumpinator: Apprentice Day
The Trumpinator

That's a shame.

What a dry (((humor))).

Any suggestions?

Drumpfinator: The Death of Democracy.

Drumpfsergnator: Death of Comedy

SALTY TRUMPCUCKS WITH A SIDE SERVING OF BUTTHURT?
DON'T MIND IF I DO!

can you fuck off back to 4chans Holla Forums please. fucking hell you shills is the reason why i don't go there and come here instead. unironically kill yourself. you're ruining Holla Forums

TRIGGERED HARD!

What's wrong polcuck? Not so comfortable outside of your safe space? It's YOU that is killing this board, you utter moron. Your kind have utterly ravaged this place over the last few months and you have the gall to accuse ME of YOUR crime?!?!? Project much??

NEWSFLASH:
This is not your hugbox. If you are going to get triggered everytime you come across a dissenting opinion then do yourself a favour and GTFO. You'll prefer >>>/reddipol/ it caters to mental midgets like yourself, you won't have to worry about being triggered there. You people really are the opposite side of the "ESS JAY DUBYA" coin, it's incredibly ironic.

lol u drooling queer

holy shit u r gay my man

pic related

No, he fucked your wife and that's your problem.

drumpf

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

is what he'll say soon when he needs money for alimony

Pathetic. You don't know how to construct your own sense of humor so you attempt to drag down a superior's reputation instead.

Yea but we're not the ones acting like autistic children and crying about how "America is dead."

You won the election at the cost of the country you fucking retards. Was it REALLY worth it?

>implying you aren't TRIGGERED!
I've probably been here for longer than you and I have been calling out Adolf Drumpf since he first reared his ugly head, you can keep moaning about "muh sense of humour" but I'm not TRYING to be funny you fucktard, I'm injecting the only cure for the moral AIDS that this board has been infected with, the truth. Don't like it? >>>/reddipol/

Yeah, now America Will Be Great Again and subhuman scum like you deported :^)

I thought Terminator Genysis was OK.

Far more memorable than the movie itself, was when I was in the mall buying snacks to sneak into the theater, they were playing annasophia robb's song from Bridge to Terabithia over the intercom.

That was fucking random.

stopped reading

Now this is autistic shitposting.

…genesys wasnt that bad, e clark was better in this than GoT.

But fuck it, Arnie is getting old, and shit has gotten way too fucking ridiculous.

stopped reading

But we are already organizing against you, you sick fuck. I'm actually GLAD that he won, it gives us the perfect excuse to teach vile little bigot like you a lesson AND keep the moral high ground. I HATE Drumpf as an individual and a symbol but I'm grateful to him for the gift he has given us. He has literally shown the TRUE face of white America and laid it bare for EVERYBODY to see. It is truly an ugly visage.

==LET'S DO THE MATH SHALL WE?**
How many people actually voted? About 40% of the population. You are in for a big shock when you find out what the other 60% think **and that's not even counting how people outside of America feel. Enjoy your phyric victory Chumpscum…it won't last long.

Your filthy nigger spic ass will be deported and America Will Be Great Again :^)

By any chance, are you being paid to shitpost? Also it's spelled pyrrhic, try again.

Yea, because we're getting what we want. What you're doing is basically like saying "You won the lottery but people who didnt are sad, ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOURSELF?"

I'm waiting Drumpftroll, I'm starting to think it's NEVER going to happen. Face it Chumplet, your "mass deportations" were a false promise that is NOT going to happen. All that you have succeeded in doing is unveiling the TRUE UGLY face of white amerikkka. Soon it will be time time to real what you have sown.**

No. It's daddy Chump who has to pay his little Chumptweens to spread his vile bullshit online. Im just a kind hearted, DECENT citizen who is fucking DISGUSTED by what he has seen happening around him. The real question is who is paying YOU? I think we all know the answer to that, don't we?

I'm saying that you have shown the world what you REALLY are, if you think that's a victory for your side you are fucking Drumpftarded. What's the next part of your master plan? Telling your enemies how much you hate them so that they have an easier time responding to you? Nice strategy, Chumpcuck…NOT! Just admit it Drumpfscum, you've bitten off much more than you can chew.

just…

remember darkies

The eternal Drumpfcuck

don't forget tho

Wrong again Drumpfling, i literally fit the "Aryan" archetype, (although I intentionally decided to raise a biracial family with an African-American woman to spite retards like you) the odds are that I'm "whiter" than you (I'm just not retarded enough to think that it matters).

Nice gramer freind.

But seriously, Holla Forums has gone to shit in the past year because of a handful of trumplickers destroying every single thread.
There's a reason you're called Holla Forumsluters, you're just as bad as the ghouls in johannesburg in pic related. You go into a place (where you are NOT welcome), shit everywhere, put your sleeping bags on the floor and then it's shit, it's unusable.

You know what I don't get, faker?
You clearly put a lot of effort into imitating the drumpfsperg, but you never improve.
How is that even possible?

that's okay darkie, never forget tho

Back to >>>/cuckchan/

This is what its like to be a mentally ill bigot. Paranoid, delusional and fucking RETARDED.

blargh

It really makes you angry that nobody thinks you're funny.
You ever try coming up with your own bit instead of copying others?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how TRIGGERED are you right now? Does the truth hurt?

Sudocuck, you are so goddamn annoying.

Thank you for confirming that the truth hurts.

back to >>>/reddit/
>>>/safespace/
>>>/tumblr/

I think your problem is you try very hard and think your act is a perfect impersonation, then get flustered when someone points out how you're obviously not him.
This is why you don't try to imitate a well known clown, you wind up being analyzed and called out because you can't match up to the original.

What did he mean by this?

It takes 2 to troll.
If you mention or reply to political shit, you're part of the problem. Shut up.

No, I'm having fun.
Do you know what that is?

You'd be right, if we haven't been catching these fucking shills replying to each other. Most of the time, it isn't even one of us replying to it at this point. Its part of their technique to astroturf dissent when we're here to talk about how good the prequels still are.

Why would anyone bother shilling Holla Forums though?
Nobody takes this board seriously at all.
It's very obviously autists funposting. Some are just more obnoxious than others, like the faker.

Not when JIDF show up. Some anons cornered one of their shills a week ago, and you'd have to be retarded to make such a statement considering the current state of this board. Just look at the index, most posts have nothing to do with the OP unless the OP is already some political bullshit. You're either the faggot ass vol who's letting this happen or you're one of the perps making it happen.

so
I want Holla Forums to leave, ghouls are not wanted here. Like gypsies though, they can only set tents up and refuse to move out.

Or maybe it's because the catalog is made up of tired, overused template threads and people are bored with them.
It's not like there are any new tv shows or movies that are worth talking about either.
This is what happens when the entertainment industry goes completely stale.

Mmmm this assrage in reaction to calm, leveled responses is delicious. Thanks for proving we made the right choice.

>so all discussion should cease and be made impossible because doing my VOLUNTARY job is hard

Fuck you vol, give up your spot to someone who gives enough of a fuck to not be incompetent.

sudocuck I'm not the vol, and way to put words in my mouth.
Maybe instead of being a little bitch you could improve the situation and make a thread about something we haven't discussed and flung shit about 10000 times.

Everything is fucking excuses out of you, you're such a fucking failure.

lol butthurt
Hey rulecuck, you know what you'll never be?
BOARD OWNER
O
A
R
D

O
W
N
E
R

No matter how hard you spam. Go back to your nazi hugbox.

l'm sure that your hand isn't a cumcubine negress

I think a large percentage of the posting crowd here would gladly be bo/mod/vol if they had the chance.

Yeah, anything to stop the fucking noise here. I'm starting to notice that the shills are attacking in packs to artificially inflate pph and uip numbers. There are only like 6 people that I know for a fact that attempt to post like actual human beings. And we're 2 of them.

Be the change you want to see. or go to >>>/film/

Fuck off vol, all you had to do is delete all the lefty shills the first time we asked you. Now there's like 10 people who are still here to actually talk about this shit anymore.

Why do you think I'm the vol?

Because anyone stupid enough to attempt to defend this board in its current state has to be responsible for it.

Or maybe I like shitposting occasionally? Why are you even here if you hate it so much?

So you admit you're a shitposter. First decent thing you've done in years.

When decent new media comes out it gets discussed here, when 99% of new releases are trash people shitpost instead. All you have to do is make a thread about the film you want to discuss there's nobody stopping you.

You know there's multiple shitposters right?

I can't tell if you're pretending to be retarded or if it's genuine.

Could say the same for you tbh.

Since you were stupid enough to post your shit apologetics with your tag I always will know when you post faggot. Considering the BO here is rumored to have been a hill shill, it makes sense that this place started going to shit since Trump won.

What tag are you talking about? I still don't get why you think everyone who disagrees with you is one person. And I'm not on hillary's side, I make non-lefty shitposts.

Feminism ruined this franchise. When will Hollywood learn?

The long, brutal rape of pre-retard Cameron's creation is over… or is it?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>BEING THIS PATHETIC

ARYAN CRYBABYMENSCH

SUDOCUCK SUDOCUCK WHERE'S YOUR BUCK?
DON'T YOU HAVE AN ADMIN TO SUCK?

No one cared who I was until I put on the mask

That he's 12