Holy shit Holla Forums

Hear me out on this. We've all been wondering what the hell Hillary Clinton has been doing, making such a mess of her campaign that many here have speculated theres someone sabotaging it from the inside.
what if she's the one sabotaging her own campaign?

Think about it. We know that Trump and the Clintons were friendly in the past… but all the talk was always of the possibility that Trump was a tool being used by Clinton… no one has realized that we vastly underestimated Trump: he is the one who is using her.

It only makes sense: Clinton, personally more of a conservative, becomes increasingly unenchanted with the democratic party politics moving farther and farther to the left. Opportunistic by nature, she panders to groups to get votes, but then in private expresses her loathing of her consistuency.
As the democratic party is taken over by mulattoes and trannies, the now old-fashioned Clinton becomes weary. After being used as a meat shield by Obama, and with her failing health, she probably just wants a way out, but it is difficult with the political pressure being put on her from wealthy kikes and saudi oil barons, dangerous people to quit on, to be sure.

She has enough dirt on others to be secured the democratic nomination, and she knows that Donald Trump will be making a serious presidential bid, so she contacts him for a private meeting in which they make a deal: Clinton throws the match and allows Donald Trump to become president and fix the country, and he sets her up for a nice comfy retirement that will not be suspicious to her handlers.

Is Hillary Clinton the hero we need but dont deserve?

She's senile and has never been particularly competent or smart, all her achievements come from the kikes backing her. You mistake this psychotic cunt with bottomless pockets for a suave schemer

If she wasn't so incredibly corrupt and (partially) responsible for perhaps hundreds of murders, it would be an interesting way to look at it.

I'm more interested in both VP picks. Pence and the guy she just picked.

I think she's just attempting to capitalise on the new breed of identity politics obsessed millennials in a mad bid for wealth and power. She doesn't have a clue how to navigate the modern world and neither do her aides, though, so they hire anyone who claims to be in touch with the youth and wind up making embarrassing internet may-mays which almost invariably backfire.

(CHECKED)

HE'S GONNA CHOP HER LIKE FUCKING MINCE MEAT

/thread

Would fuck/10

Huma pls go

I'll file that one next to "maybe Merkel is ruining Germany so that the people wake up"

sage
You don't understand how power hungry and stupid this bitch is

If anything.. If she is the one sabotaging it yea right, when you are as evil as the kikes all you can do is continue to double down until you are shoahed then the reason she would be doing so would be to get the niggers to riot and try to start some type of nigger coup.

Isn't Trump pretty much promising that he's going to jail her ass after he gets elected?

PRAISE KEK

FORWARD SLASH THREAD TBH FAM

it's probably Bill. You know these megalomaniacs don't want to be one upped.

I know full chan Holla Forums is pretty much a circle jerk for the Donald right now but thinking about it rationally who is likely to take office come January? And why?

Gary Johnson.

No seriously, are you joking? In what world can Hillary even win a single state at this point?

Holla Forums you always do this.
ALWAYS

They're not all machiavellian masterminds. They're just retards. Most people have a hilariously average IQ. Politicians especially, otherwise they'd be in more interesting, more meritocratic, higher paying work.

Whenever an ambitious, high IQ man has gone into politics, he's gone down in history as a true great.

user what are you doing, this is making me like her more

Yes, I've thought about the same thing. Very, very unlikely and I don't believe it though.

I am not joking at all. In a logical universe she would win a noose. But who counts the votes and how do they want them counted. Even Trump could serve a purpose for the (((parentheses))). If Hillary wins then niggers and sjws feel empowered and start pushing whites further with more force. If Trump wins then niggers and sjws push back with contempt. Either way I think the real summer of rage will be in 2017.

Well, who doesn't hate niggers and Jews?

I honestly have a hard time with this question. Even as a small child of 4-5 I had a deep distaste for niggers before I even had any concept of race. It fucking boggles my mind how anyone could actually want these subhumans to live in their country

There's a reason they have so many tolerance classes in school. It's the only way to tolerate the untermensch filth.

Why don't they make clothes like that anymore?

Your theory implies that trump will not indict clinton, which is possible since it's not very classy to indict former leaders.

Where can I get the shit OP is smoking?

Where do you live where there are tolerance classes? Living in Texas many would look down on that kind of thing, but even in the most cucked parts of the north I can't see this kind of thing going through. And even in the event of tolerance classes, if I had to go to class every day and they told me that grass grows out of concrete I still wouldn't believe it when all prior experience and evidence says otherwise.

Fucking normies man

What will happen, Clinton will have a seizure in a debate and Trump will come to help her. Trump will be seen as the hero and he doesn't have to think about indicting the obviously ill woman.

Where I live (in Europe) we had no tolerance classes but I keep hearing it's a common practice in America (those holocaust educationals etc.).

You know I really wish we could have an actual Machiavellian Mastermind running the country.

The closest thing to a holocaust educational I've ever been on was a field trip to a holocaust museum but that wasn't too bad, just your average nevar fagget muh 60 gorgillion poor chosen and then we go home. It didn't help that our teacher was a fucking Commiefornian hippie

That would be spectacular, let her turn into a mess on stage. Reminds me of what howl did to the wicked witch of the waste.

Damn she was actually a real qt

It's a shocker white normal weight women are beautiful.

Clinton The International Jew throws the match and allows Donald Trump to become president and fix the country , and he they set her up for a nice comfy retirement that will not be suspicious to her handlers the proles .

FTFY

You g White liberal women are always ugly and gross. If not in the short term then in the long term

user…. I disagree very much. Your instinct to look for deeper meaning is great but Hillary is really just evil, deeply connected, and aging terribly. These factors mean she has a lot of evil secrets, is becoming poor at hiding them, and her many connections are working tirelessly to save her because they are beholden to this insidious system. This corrupt system mixed with senile, incompetent Hillary combine to make the darkest comedy in the universe. This brave new era we live in is so bleak and oppressing that we can only laugh at the absurdity of it all.

That's some prime dellusion you've got there Trump Chump.

Clinton is untouchable. She is immune to your petty laws. The FBI and the DOJ are in her back pocket. She owns them. She runs the media. Bernie was always in on the plan.

You can't stop her. She's above the law.

Low quality bait

She's doing poorly with citizens who speak English, but these people are irrelevant to her. The brown donkeys with thumbs love to hate Trump, and that's all that matters to her.

I can't tell if this is Holla Forums or just some reddit faggot, but either way, fuck right off back to where you came from.

BLACKED