Let's talk about DMT

I saw some videos explaining how to make some but i'm not sure if it's safe or not, since i have no experience whatsoever.
Did anyone here try?
Care to share tips?
Drugs general i guess.

I have this but never tried it

That might just be the same guy i saw on YouTube, i recognize some of the same stuff he was using.
I am not sure i wanna buy it because they might cut it.

It's a drug that will make you hallucinate, there is no more to it, it's not some magical God particle.

You're better off buying it, getting the crystals right is pretty hard.

dmt is not "the truth", u junkies

I've done it many times, but never made it. AMA.

No, your brain is the truth, and you get to see many hidden corners of it. Thus, DMT makes you see the truth.

oh, yeah? Whats the last scientific discovery made exclusively due to being high on dmt?

They haven't been made yet, because it's illegal. Try it yourself, it's not a narcotic. It has no side effects.

what's the easiest way to obtain it as someone with no social connections? Every time I ask about getting drugs it's like "just ask your friends, someone's bound to know somebody" but I literally don't have any friends.

Buy it from the deep web (ie. AlphaBay) domestically. Drugs in domestic mail isn't found.

oh, and it being illegal stopped them from taking it?
Riiiiight.
Come at me, once u get science behind any of your apologetics for getting stoned off your ass.
Not being under any influence proved itself to be the most reliable way of progress and not dying

Amphetamines arent legal and you are faggot.

DMT is not an amphetamine, silly.

Take a minute to consider that you might be wrong. Imagine you did it. And no one who has ever done it HASN'T changed their skeptical opinions. It lasts for 10 minutes at most, and practically EVERYONE who has tried it testifies its power and potential for expanding the range of your conscious thought.

These are "drugs" that have been used by humans for millennia.

show me the science 1st, then ill change my mind

I don't think you understand. Something can be very educational and worthwhile without being subject to the scientific method. No one is claiming it reveals the fabric of the universe. But it reveals the fabric of your consciousness.

theres nothing my consciousness keeps away from me. How bout u try a visit to a psychologist, instead?

You are objectively wrong. Try to prove me wrong. Smoke DMT and get back to me. You haven't experienced one percent of what your beain is capable of creating. Complete universes completely different in every aspect from this one, can be experienced directly through a simple serotonin receptor agonist allowing your subconscious to merge with your consciousness.

It's as simple as this: I, and everyone who has ever taken DMT, have concluded that DMT is the grandest experience a human being can contain. Meeting aliens or walking on the moon pale in comparison. And you won't allow yourself this experience because you are blinded by government lies and generalizations about "drugs". It's called cognitive dissonance, and that's why only those who are aware enough to overcome it reap the rewards.

how bout i dont drug myself.
U r wrong. U r the loser, who came up with nothing, that not-drugged minds didnt come up with
Just kys

Stop. You're making everyone who does drugs look like a retard by lumping us in with you. DMT is enjoyable but probably the most overrated drug in existence.

How has DMT enriched your life besides experiencing smoking DMT?

This user is right. Listen to him you fucking buffoons. It is an experience that transcends language. We are only able to bring back metaphors, and that's after at least several years of pondering WHAT THE HELL happened. Shamans will tell you the real deal though. The ayahuasceros and shamans of indigenous cultures speak the real truth.

It's OP, and i have a story that you will hardly believe because of it's nature, but hang on with me.

It's been recorded that certain subjects with psychopatic tendencies that experienced psychosis because of their condition, are able to meditate in order to trigger another psychosis.
I am not only one of those, but i am the best at it.
My peculiar mix of problems led me to wishing to die early on in my childhood, and my brain had to find a way to cope with it, so i developed what you guys call a tulpa.
This tulpa, combined with my psychosis, became my doctor.
Thanks to my real life doctor my tulpa learned a couple tricks, and a couple more by abusing other people i know, and the way I used to speak with it was thanks to my meditation.
Later on i figured out that my sessions of meditation are nothing but a small, tiny release of DMT in my brain, since they are caused by massive lack of REM sleep, and my eyes get twitchy (rapid eye movement) whenever i do it.
I honestly might be wrong but i have only one real way of knowing: to try the real deal.

Tl;dr DMT saved my life, without it i would have killed myself at age 13

Serious question, do you have autism?

Both are illegal, one of them is used by students, the other not.

Oh my god, you are so stupid. I tried.

How old are you, by the way? You argue like a 15 year old. And you have the scientific insight of a 15 year old. Scientists all over the world are pushing for the legalization of psychedelics so they can be used in studies (of which there have been many demonstrating lower rates of mental illness among users, for example). I'm done with you; if you don't want to help yourself, if you want to be a little spark of consciousness instead of a raging fire, that's your loss.

It has drastically improved my ability to think abstractly, it has doubled my creativity, I believe it has improved my ability to progress in programming and mathematics, and it has enabled me to have coherent thoughts about very fundamental concepts that are normally to abstract for us to consider. We see the world in a very closed-minded way, whether we want to or not. We see a three-dimensional world of color and just assume that's what the universe "looks like." DMT showed me that we only only experience a minuscule amount of what consciousness can be. It really cannot be described. I believe humans have evolved to make use of psychedelics.