Are you from Eastern Europe? Too bad Western is ripping you off in food...

Are you from Eastern Europe? Too bad Western is ripping you off in food. This was already confirmed by 7 countries in Eastern Europe. But let's face reality westerners need to feed those poor refugees hehe.

euractiv.com/section/health-consumers/news/lower-quality-of-same-food-brands-in-eastern-europe-raises-eyebrows/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3255034/Coca-Cola-Pepsi-brands-differ-sugar-world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone can agree that Eastern Europe is shit. I live here i was in Austria in German and everything there is 1000x more nice and colorful. Even the fucking grass is greener i shit you not. But what i noticed when i went there last year.

To be fair Slavs knew many years ago West is trading them lesser quality food. It was just recent Hygiene institute in my Country started to vertify those rumors and they found out meat has 30% more conservants and shit than in Western. 30% is huge number this is why there is absolute outrage from righ wing parties to get out from EU unioun which we cant becasue "gibs me dat".

Simply lol

European food is shit now, they're allowing GMO, sucralose, phenylalanine and all sorts of preservatives they never used before. Thank the Jews in the EU for that. Globalist fucks.

her ass tastes like candy.

Post more anime ass and about eastern Europe please.

Everyone in Eastern Europe already knows this. People say that Coca-Cola tastes completely different in other places and such.

I've never been to West, so I wouldn't know. But I've been to East, to China. And let me tell you - I fucking love the food quality in Eastern Europe, no joke.

Cola mostly tastes different depending on whether or not they used actual sugar or that high fructose corn shit.

Yeah, heard that too. But some of my friends still claim that cola in UK tastes completely different. And who am I to argue.

Doesn't count for much when your Whites are nigger tier, Wojak.

Ancient plumber myth.

At least you're not from America. We export all the healthy food and keep the trash for ourselves.

I can confirm. I come from Europe and the almonds I buy come from Commiefornia. Thanks, America!

Too much comfort makes you soft. God is still with slavs.

You think that affects us? Enjoy your heath food you miserable European.

Yeah, how is that western reformation and fall of the Union working out for you? Western capitalism hadnt seemed to fix the shitholes you came from, at least you still had jobs and a sense of national pride back in the Soviet Union

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3255034/Coca-Cola-Pepsi-brands-differ-sugar-world.html

brit here yeah our cola is sweet but its not a good thing tbh.

but protip is just don't eat processed food and learn to cook.

In balkans for example 80% of our food is homemade, dont shit anons, and majority of people preffer to buy vegetables and meat from local manufacturers.

On one hand, that selfish fat fuck deserves death.
On the other hand, maybe there should be a fucking snack cart rolling around the weight loss ward.

oh no, not GMO!

we should only eat food from plants and animals whose DNA is exactly the same as 100,000 years ago!

this, my nigga

Fuck off Bill Gates, you samefagging shill fuck.

u mad bro?

congratz on retardation

fuck is that theme you have going?

yep, dont kill me pls

waht?

I can edit out (You)'s in MS paint too you samefagging cancer.

do you want me to record video faggot?

No, I want you to stop using proxies to shill GMOs you fucking autist.

you are impossible, garage abomination

Do me a favor, eat more GMOs and get cancer.

cite even a single study that proves GMOs cause cancer

hint: you can't

or just… you know, when someone is posting retarded ass shit that has been disproved a million times over and no sane person on the planet would ever say unironically

like GMOs being dangerous

fuck off shill

thats just your excuse for not being as hard as slavs
those fuckers went through decades of communism and survived, unenriched