Current military strength/territorial holdings of ISIS?

I'm in a debate, and I can't seem to find anything more recent than december 2015. Are there any more current maps, with sources?

Pic semi-related.

Other urls found in this thread:

mideast.liveuamap.com/
archive.is/SJOrV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

try /syria general/ threads on 4 cuck Holla Forums

>>>/islamicstate/

They keep fairly good records of the movements and military strength of ISIS.

I would be mad at you for getting me on a watchlist, but I'm pretty fucking sure I'm already on one, so yeah.

Can you answer the question now?

mideast.liveuamap.com/

I don't have an answer to the question, which is why I referred you to a board that would have the answer.

If you don't want to go look, that's not my problem; but don't demand to be spoonfed.

I figured you were shitposting me, like the first poster.

I don't want to go look on any board that promotes the mudslime religion, which that board does.

I have no idea if they promote anything. I just know they exist and are regularly updated with maps and information.

I promise you won't magically become Muslim if you go research information.

I'm frankly not willing to take the risk.

checked

that's ISIS homebase and weapons stockpile

reported.

don't do this
>>>/cuckchan/

Never known the mods to give a flying fuck about bumping threads, but you go right ahead and do that.

Clicking on an imageboard isn't going to put you on a watchlist or give you any bullshit virus. You should forfeit your debate because you are clearly fucking retarded

I was joking. Why would I think going to a mudslime board would do anything?

I just couldn't find anything on Jewgle and I'm too lazy to look elsewhere.

Unbunch your panties, user.

Their strength is how many guns and bullets they have and the Israelis through the Saudis are supplying them everything they need.

You won't be able to conquer anything of a people so different from your own unless you kill every last one. That's why US hasn't done anything even after spending a decade in such wars.

Oh, I know that, the question was just how much land ISIS currently controls. I didn't know they were being pushed back so far at the moment.

Just another thing Trump was rigt about, TBH. We never should have went to Iraq, sustained warfare is horrible for any country, no matter how powerful. It's in the Art of War, for Christ's sake.

Well you see that's my point the IS could spring up anywhere where there is a lot of Sunni Muslims and money to buy arms, like they have groups in Pakistan, Somali, and Malaysia for instance.

On arms idk the exacts but at the beginning of the conflict they did have US Abrams tanks and a lot of US military gear such as rifles and trucks, now idk how much damage the Russians have done too that. By what leaks out most of their heavy arms are gone.

They controlled Northern Syria and most of Northern Iraq, but Iran is taking land from them in the east and Russia/Syria is pushing up from the South. The Iraqis at the behest of the US isn't attacking much but defending because the US didn't want a large scale mutiny like they had at the beginning of IS.

Would you say they're Russian them?

Unrelated note, someone mistakenly told me Putin had been assassinated a few months back and I about shit my pants.

They aren't rushing actually Russia has stalled because the US has been flying its planes over key targets in the north. Remember a few months ago you heard about Russia wanting to work together with the US airplanes but Obama didn't listen too well to it.

I'd wager that if and when Hillary got in there would be an incident there which would cause us too go into Syria.

Remember Hillary started the whole problem in Syria and creating ISIS and I think her and her handlers want to end it there.

From the BBC fwiw.

archive.is/SJOrV

You'll notice Israel has not been attacked once.

They certainly want Assad gone.
I have a guess how they want too bring the same thing too the US

Good fucking lord.

Shitskin or not, nobody deserves that kind of ruin.

I don't have much care about them either but I know the Israelis hate them about as much as the Saudis. That's why they havn't accepted any of their refugees because they both consider them of a different race.

Btw if you live in Europe or US check out the Bail-in, where the government instead of bailing out the banks with government like last time the FED/EUCB will take money out of everybodys bank accounts, part of their plan of bring Syria too the US

Israel is always starting to get close with Russia over the US

july 13 2016

they are loosing mostly. There's barely no hope for iraqi side for them.

It's awful. I had always wanted to visit Syria to see the Roman and Christian sites.

FUCK

YOUR

CRUSADES

(((Christians)))

Reported for intl. I know you don’t even bother trying anymore, but no one believes you.

This.

I guess this is the new d&c, I've seen it in at least 5 other threads.