Rape

I've recently been coming to grips with the fact that I was raped by a woman - a pregnant woman. If you are laughing right now or saying to yourself "sure you were" or "I'd love that to happen to me" or "can't rape the willing" then I'm not sure you should continue reading as you are part of the problem. Scratch that - perhaps you should continue reading…
If you don't mind, I'll get right to it.
On a Friday night in the early 1990s, after a night of drinking, dancing and relaxing with a friend for several hours at a popular club in Jacksonville, North Carolina - said friend disappeared for the night and left his female friend (stranger to me) without a ride and about 35 miles from home. I was plastered, and not going to drive as the club was next to a motel. She asked for a ride and I agreed to drive her home in the morning as she was about 6 months pregnant, but I was going to have to get a motel room for the evening as I was not driving in such a state. We decided to split the cost of the room and both agreed that sleeping was all that was going to take place. She was pregnant and I felt the "typical" male compulsion to protect her in that delicate state. At the time, I thought I was in love with a woman attending UNC-Wilmington and was not interested in sleeping with this stranger. I seem to recall we even had separate beds.
I woke up about 2 hours later - still destroyed by the alcohol - to find my clothes removed from the waist down, penis erect and the woman on top of me - boldly raping me. She had apparently brought me to erection - not hard as I'm one of those men who can hold one for hours, awake or asleep, sober or drunk. She told me everything was okay and to go back to sleep and despite my best effort to the contrary, I was unable to speak coherently in my still very inebriated and half-conscious state and did fall asleep again quickly. I have no idea how long she continued on top of me as I remained unconsious for the remainder of this first attack.
After most of my drunken stupor wore off in the morning, I awoke again to find her on top of me - angry and hostile. I immediately remembered waking up at least once prior during the night to find her on me and felt my body freeze up at the realization I was being raped. This wasn't a dream. This wasn't a fantasy. This wasn't consensual.
She sternly warned me to "be quiet" and "not be forceful" and made it clear that she would accuse me of raping her if I tried to stop it. I was stunned to say the least and not sure how to respond. I could easily have thrown her off me and into next week, but I was not willing to risk harming her child or her to protect myself. Further, I took her threat very, very seriously. She said it so easily that I doubt I was her first.
I weighed my options for a moment and came to the conclusion that a sober, 6 or 7-month pregnant, locally raised, college student of 24 was far more likely to be believed by the authorities than a drunk 19-year old Marine in the best shape of his life. I frequented that club a lot and I'm sure several people saw me leave with her. I was pretty much fucked - in more than one way - at that point.
I complied by lying still - as everytime I moved she screeched at me to be still - while she continued to warn, taunt and threaten me for what seemed like an eternity. I still can't comprehend the anger and hostility she conveyed while she raped me. How do I wrap my brain around what this woman did? How do I make it make sense?
I don't really know how long this second rape continued as I eventually succeeded in disconnecting my mind from the situation. Eventually, she orgasmed again and got off me. Further, I have no idea how many times she had actually raped me that night - at least twice.
As a small favor, she turned out to be disease free.
Prior to accepting the facts and removing the veil of delusion, I'd always tried to pretend it was nothing or played it off like an uncomfortable memory of a wild night that ended weird whenever the memory surfaced. Pushing it to the back of my mind or deluding myself into believing I was somehow to blame had become an art form after so many years.
I am posting this now, because after nearly two decades of pretending, the floodgates opened last month, triggered by a friend, and it has been extremely difficult to deal with as my denial was swept away. I am in therapy as I have a lot of work ahead in order to heal after the band-aid was so dramatically and unexepectedly ripped away. As you can imagine, this was very difficult to admit, not only publicly to you, but to myself and to my wife as well. However, I cannot and will not hide this any longer. If my own story can help inspire someone else to seek assistance sooner, I am happy to be the catalyst that kicks off the healing process.

Pasta

Was she hot?
Yeah, I said it.
Do something!

I guess i am part of the problem because i found that pretty funny. Right??? Wrong, weak betas like you biting off more than they can chew are

You fucked up as soon as you decided to share a room with someone human garbage

I am sorry that happend to you and i consider it as a cautionary tale to trust no one, especially people with no self respect or respect of the life inside of them

I can happily say, i would not let that ever happen to me.

Pasta
But anyway, 6 month pregnant woman out drinking and dancing ?

jameslandrith.com/2008/06/28/admitting-it-when-a-woman-is-the-rapist/

Dude, some bitch wrapped her vagina around your dick while you were unconscious.She didn't give you a disease or get you pregnant. Get over it, or put on a dress and stop acting like a poor victimized bitch. As if sex had to be consensual….

Sounds like bullshit to me, if you were mad drunk and got woken in the night unexpectedly you'd not think anything like that clearly and push her off without a moments hesitation or similar

also pretty sure this is pasta

you should've raped her back

she can't rape you if you're already raping her

even if it isnt a pasta,this shit happens quite a bit,maybe not the part where she threatens you,but ive had similar happen several times over the years, shit i imagine its pretty common. this is what happens when you get shit faced around lots of other people.used to hang with a group of folks and always partied at thier house,would sleep there all the time. id wake up regularly with women in my bed,mostly ones i knew,but sometimes not,more than once i woke up to find one of them blowing me or riding me, usually i just went with it,even if they werent attractive,get over it women are shit and will do whatever they have to to get what they want.

Rape is a social construct.

I wonder how many pregnant women have been raped?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

He sobered up, idiot.
Learn to read and comprehend.

greentext these stories, user, for Holla Forums hall of fame

hot

What about these glaring problems with OP's story penis-breath:

Welcome user! This is the society you served for!

You ever just get that whiff of a prego chick and think MUST RAPE?

He is 19. 19 year olds aren't known for their brilliance, ass breath.

Was she Jewish?

a 19 year old in the marines has no friends and decides to go to the club alone but they're telling us theyr'e not trying to hook up with anyone

why the fuck are they going then?

this is a serious and real issue