Cartoon places you want to live in

Cartoon places you want to live in.

Disney places seem so warm and safe.
Cartoon Hawaii will do.

I guess I wanted live in the Cul de Sac from Ed Edd n Eddy or Sodor Island from Thomas the Tank Engine when I was a kid.

I want to live inside Nani's Hawaiian cove.

Who'd want to live in a shitter Springfield with these fartknockers?

I'd like to live in the EEnE world. I'd try and become friends with the Eds, it'd be comfy.

That sounds ironic

Who wouldn't want to live in a quaint rustic setting with simple hill folk?

I always wanted to live in Beanotown when I was a kid.
These days, give me the Japan of early Sazae-San any day. Bet you could still find shitloads of pre-war / wartime magazines for dirt cheap. Food was a bit more of a problem.

BTAS Gotham City.
It may be a crime-ridden hellhole, but by God it is gorgeous.

I'm sure most people would like to have a chance to sit on a tree branch with popcorn in their hands and watch one of Eds' scams run their course.
And then tap Marie's ass.

I grew up in a medium-size Texas city and consider B&B the most accurate depiction (King of the Hill lays on the Texas-ness a little thick)

As someone who lives in Texas, there are definitely places where Texans lay on the Texas-ness a little thick.
Most notably: any boot store, the Stockyards, rodeos, wannabe ranchers, etc.

The Cartoon Network City from the Cartoon Network commercials in the 2000's
The city always interested me what it would be like if all of the Cartoon Network show live in the same city together and what it would be like living there.

in the pokemaaan world

how old is lilo again?

Before someone says "not Holla Forums"

Toriyama land would be a nice place to live,in,sure you will get killed like every 2 or 3 years but you will probably get resurrected

Do you enjoy making me sad, user?
fuck
RIP

But user, these are all real-life locations.

I always wondered what the world of Dragon Ball looked like. I thought it was like our own but I'm wrong.

in the movie 8 I think? So she's underage.

no, a quote from masuda, "We actually don't think of the world of Pokémon as Earth. If we were to do that, we would kind of be limited by what we could do. By thinking about how physical objects work on Earth and how various elements work on Earth, we would kind of be limited to that if we thought of it as Earth. We think of it as a place that is really similar to Earth, but is a different planet of its own with people in it who may be similar to people on Earth, but they have different values so they care about different things. It's the type of place, the Pokémon world, where problems we face on Earth just wouldn't happen. There wouldn't be global warming, water shortages, or anything like that. It's a world where the people in it really want to work together with each other. Their value system is such where they would prefer to work together and eliminate these problems rather than feud."

Is the pokemon battle like a sport?

The Forest, Farboro, The Island

Capture Pokemon, nothing. They have groups trying to take over whole regions.

Also, it's been confirmed that they have militaries.

Was this after the g1 games?

Just move to Detroit. They even have abandoned factories and warehouses out the ass like Gotham does.