/u/pinkpalepeach

Recently deleted Gonewild girl. Here's a megakey of all her stuff:

#!kV5lRSBR!PtbBZTMeyi0ADSvJ9nRk6KPk5QktLNKA2IAMTwMwHl0

pic related

OK but why are the files hidden?

What're you talkin' 'bout? They're not hidden. They've just been rar'd. Open it.

No, you don't understand.
Sure the files are there indeed, but when you unrar the folder, you'll find the files have the "hidden" property activated. So you won't see them if you have the option "Don't show hidden files and folders" in the folder options settings of Windows.

Think this faggot might have possibly given you a trojan/malware.
I stoppped downloading random stuff after my computer started acting funny.

Ew.

Don't be silly.
A bunch of jpegs and .mkv files aren't malware unless they're exploiting some security vulnerability of your image viewer or video player. Which is indeed possible but not likely. Maybe it'd be likely if you used the default Windows Media Player and image viewer but I don't even do that.
Anyway the images and videos are legit, it's just weird that they're hidden.
Maybe he shares the computer and was hiding the images from his mom. He just forgot to unhide them

Made mistake; new link with 'unhidden' files

forgot the link:

#!VAAxjKZB!pG85WhaMXK8CJ0PgCREsDtA5etkJC4M1nN5QGeAS9R0

she's got some nice tits

If any of you cunts are stupid enough to open unknown files just to see some nudes you deserve what you get

The files ain't gonna infect no one. Enjoy the nudes

If somebody managed to put a virus on an image file to be triggered by any image viewer he fucking deserves to infect you.

Why didn't you post them here then you faggot

You seem really defensive about these pictures user and VERY keen for people to open them

Pls delete system32 and all the files will work.

Please tell me you're trolling and you're not really this dumb.

The new link has been posted. The initial .zip was a dud, because I unwittingly rar'd a hidden folder. That's the reason for this confusion.

I mean, if that's how you want to infer me…?

No I mean upload them to Holla Forums. Pic by pic and do a proper dump

Well, retardedness confirmed then.

kek.
pic related is how you look to Holla Forums right now

What,you mean hanging around in a thread you made for hours replying to every post and assuring everyone how safe this file of nudes is ?
Yeah, totally not suspicious at all.

Okay, I'll bump the images, but if you want the vids, you're gonna have to get 'em via the link.

That's all her images. If you want the vids, it's in the new (second) link. :)

no thanks
I'm out

I hope for the sake of humanity you're samefagging because I don't want to think there's even one more fucking retard here that thinks hiding a file in an image has anything to do with infecting your computer when opening said image

What are you on about fag-PC-illiterate-boy?

thanks OP

top quality reproductive material, thanks OP

I'd rather fuck a black single mom tbh

THIS THIS THIS THIS

If you scroll down, you will find a new link - it contains the posted pictures and the videos

To each their own

Pretty standard whore right here.

Update your computer, Microsoft has released today a buttload of fixes for security weaknesses in their graphics subsystems.

bump