Imposter edition

Dear Moderation of Holla Forums's Holla Forums ("Random") board…

I want to become the owner of this board. More than you LIKE being the owner of this board- trust me. I'm not saying you're bad at moderation, just that I deserve it more.

I will make this thread every day until I'm the owner of this board. I will make Holla Forums great again and it will be better than whatever's going on right now. Thank you.

If this ones an imposter is the real one going to make another one today?

Getting real sick of this image you stupid nig

Is this all you do? Project your insecurities onto others?

The last time I checked we're all shamelessly in it for the (you)s. No need to mock it.

Is that all your tiny brain is capable of wanting? I aim for greater heights, things you couldn't even imagine.

Nah, if someone else already made one I feel like making another one would just be needlessly spamming the catalog with identical threads. I'm aware of the irony.

okay

Wow…….

>>>/tripfriend/

I've never used that trip before, and I probably won't use it ever again. I just had it on my post because people would assume that I'm not an imposter since I had a trip on. I hate tripfags tbqh

You should of kept people guessing. You ruined it with the tripcode just cause you wanted attention.

Because being an avatarfag is so much better by comparison.

Being a tripfag is an assertion of identity. being an avatarfag is just posting a qt 2d girl over and over.

okay

I'm relevant enough for a stranger to recognize me without avatar/name/ or tripfagging.

I have no idea who you are.

That deserves a (you).

You aren't special, you are getting datamined like the cattle you are.

okay.

do you know me? I'm curious of what you do know

The catalogue of shill tactics tells them to "make an identity" for themselves

I don't know who that is. Maybe it's someone that used to post here?

We doing hunger games today?

Summon him and ask nicely.

If I only didn't throw my computer into the fucking lake

Nope.

Really?

Yeah, no one seemed to appreciate it so you can all go eat shit and look for someone else to host.

If no one else will host I'll do it.

Go for it, Monday's host said he'd host on Friday, didn't, and doesn't look like he'll be doing it tonight either.

The thing about anons is they can't be held accountable and harassed for not doing things they said they would.

I'm not sure why you say this to me. I doubt anyone would have any actual problems with me going and hosting right now, but I'm busy with other things.
I expected Monday's host to deal with Friday, that's why I didn't bother, and today isn't my problem.

I'm not directing my comment at you, your post just incited my complaining about the other guy.

If you do that would be cool, I'd do it myself but don't really know how and don't want to mess it up.

Lawl
Stay salty fagboi, your hunger games sucked anyway

I'm making hilarious and epic custom events as we speak, stay tuned.

ebin

is this you?

no

I'll wait for yours

Thanks user

so what kind of custom events do you have in mind?

Just play the other game, I'll wait until it's over to swoop in.

Its swooping time