Liveing with a fembot

fast forward a week

how the fuck do i handle this.
i don't want to just outright tell her to change as she's one of my few friends
but at the same time i feel like this is already getting a little out of hand

I suggest leaving as soon as possible, also if all of your friends are as trash as her, get new friends

Not your business how she dresses or what she does at work, so just start with the cigarettes and beer bottles. You're paying for the apartment too.

my only other friends are walking meme who smokes pot all day, an angry manlet, and a socially retarded ginger

no issue with the whole punk thing (i kind of like it tbh). just wish she didn't smell like a garbage can and could hold down a job

What made you think she'd be a tolerable roommate in the first place?

men can get away without showering for some time because they don't have internal cavities that bleeds and discharge.

if a bitch don't shower for more than two days her shnitz will stink through the fucking walls !.

how are you even still living in there without a gas mask?

admit it you were hoping to fuck her

you're getting exactly what you deserve op. some people only learn the hard way.

This.

this

also, as long as she keeps paying her part of the rent, mind your own fucking business

I like how the only reason this is a .gif is to show off the stupid squigglyness

i think op is hoping his housemate to pay her part the old fashion way, in women currency if you know what i mean.

warning signs right there buddy

No mone & no funny

Fap and pay OP.

Your friends are all procrastinating degenerates, drop the apartment and move from that town OP.
Alternatively you can support both of you but in exchange she has to let you fuck her or something similar.

fuck off

Bro, what the fuck are you doing?
Explain. Is she angry about stupid shit or is she angry about shit that actually matters?
Motherfucker if I had anyone as a roomie that did that shit I'd slap the shit out of them. Tell her to clean her shit up or get the fuck out.
Nigger are you serious? This is why I rejected the offers of every gutterpunk friend I had to live together. That shit is fucking disgusting. Again, deliver the ultimatum of clean shit up or get the fuck out.

This isn't even a matter of letting someone live how they want. It's a matter of having basic mutual respect for each other. Her having beer cans and shit all over the place makes BOTH OF YOU look like bad tenants. Bad tenant record = good fucking luck getting another place. Her smelling like BO makes the place smell bad and shows a lack of respect for you as a person she's sharing living space with.
Fucking hell.

You are the total of the 5 people you spend the most time with. Find a way out of the rental agreement, leave your loser friends, and go find new ones naturally by hanging out in more higher class circles and venues.

Holy shit, this isn't fucking hard mode. You are surrounded by losers that are pulling you down, and you're just starting to realize.

You're between a rock and a hard place. Let me explain:

she makes new friends and leaves for something better.

she makes new friends and falls on her feet, also is in a better situation.

You're stuck with a penniless tramp who you don't even want to be in the same room as, let alone fuck.

No matter what, you lose. You'd be better off just looking for a new room mate asap. Let her have that place if you have to.

Holla Forumsro is rigth. Stop bieng a beta fag. If she pays you dgas if she doesn't she better gtfo of abide by your rules.
Stop bieng beta, tame the bitch.
and she probably has bordeline personality dishorder.

Shit in one of the beer cans. See if she does anything.

Shit in one of the beer cans, see if she does anything.

ok this part isn't so much of a warning sign

if shes a punker shell figure it out, chill.

She's NEVER gonna change. Just leave.

you should get your own comedy show

you could clean her room from top to bottom without her knowing when she goes out
then when she comes out dont mention it she does

Well she's about as degenerate as it gets. Also does it say MAO on her pants? Is she also a filthy Commie?

Tie her up, spray her with a garden hose until clean, rape her, murder her, dump body in swamp, get new room mate.

Repeat.

That bitch is human garbage and she will never change her ways.

1. You either kick her out or
2. Kill her and dump her body in a swamp or
3. Tie her up and get your loser friends over to gang rape her and then kick her out

Sounds like she needs a spanking honestly.

punks tend to be anarchists
which is one committed relationship away from marxist

Anarchists are closest to libertarians

only if they really believe in it
punks tend to gravitate towards anarchism because they think its edgy
most of them are liberals through and through and the end result of liberalism is marxism

Insist she shower, and have her "pay" her part of the rent in the usual manner now that she's unemployed.

Start putting piss bottles around the house, that will cause her to leave

Pretty much this, be a man. Put that brat across your knee and tell her if she is going to be a child she'll be treated like one. If you show dominance she will likely give you head

shes very short tempered, if things don't go her way immediately she tends to get irritated

i won't even deny this…

i may want to sleep with her but i do also need somebody to pay part of the rent and bills yet.

If thats her, nice, very fuckable. Probably cleans up pretty well with a good wash.

its not. just some chick off google images