This triggers the yuropoor

cuck

t. miserable urbanite.

fuck this does trigger me, a new car is more expensive than that

I'm making $14 an hour at a factory and I'm making $300 a month from my roommate and I'm only 19 years old.

THe revolution in the EU is real my man, you expect colleges in europe to be a safe space? Almost everyone there is talking about how excited they are of the prospect of warring with turkey, and then finally the decline of islam in our country
It's just the government and the aristocrats that want muslims and other shitskins to come here

Mid-States is nice, you just have to have a hobby or you have fuck all to do but your job. Also you have to be aware of your community and what they think of you because of the small towns. Everything is cheap but internet and anything new basically.

I don't think you know what cuck means user…

Could not even find good local food that was not nigger made shit.

I dont care what eruopoor thinks of the states. They can keep holding onto their soon to be shithole.

I dont know about the other countries, but here in the netherlands and belgium most people want to get rid of muslims, now that we're pissing turkey off and not taking their shit they want to go to war with us, let them come I say.
Even merkel, the biggest defender of multi-culturalism isnt taking turkeys shit anymore, if we can just get people upset at the turkroaches anti-islam movements will grow and be voted into parlements more readily
Believe me man, soon enough there will be at least some kind of an uprising against islamisation, wether it be through voting and deportation or violence
You're a good man user, I'm proud to be on the same shitty site as someone who would selflessly risk his life for men and women retaking their homeland

Nah

Someone fucking check those.

I do hope they will find their spine and defend themselves. But they need guns for that and also to band together. From what ive seen of Europe they are lacking both.

Quints confirmed white areas in the US and whatever

It's fucking Michigan, AKA greater Canada.

Unless you're living with one other person MAX, that is going to be way too cramped.

Still a solid deal if the aforementioned caveat is fulfilled. Could make the other rooms storage, or knock walls out to make some game rooms.

Chilean here, spics houses arent that cheap, are nigger really that bad?

It's a nice enough community, but what's wrong with the house?

Sure, if I wanted to live with niggers, have lead-poisened water and live in the arctic cold

I don't think you grasp how big Michigan is. The vast majority of the niggers are confined to Detroit and Ann Arbor. Michigan is not just Detroit. Most of the towns are majority White. They're not as spread out as they are in the South.

However, I will say that even in Florida, there's areas where you can go a day without seeing a nigger or spic.

At least people falling for it again is proof that Holla Forums isn't the same 8 people although I keep seeing the same 8 in the same threads.

Ha!
That's only a 125 mile commute to the nearest job!

You best start dealing drugs if you live in that neighborhood.

Then here's the boring and legit answer, the house likely has structural problems. Those are extremely expenive to repair and can leave a house with almost zero value.

so repair the house

The problem is that its not something that a layman can do if its structural problems. In fact if it needs things like a new foundation, new plumbing, new wiring. It can get more expensive than buying a house without all these needed repairs.And a lot of states have laws that you can't live in a broken down hovel. In other words its just not that simple. And there's some obvious fucking downsides.

It literally says in the ad that new plumbing and wiring were added

Not necessarily. Real estate is about location. It's a tiny town with no jobs. This home would be ideal for someone who is self-employed or gets neetbux.

I do find it strange that they're selling it so far below the Zestimate of 43k, you would think it would be going for 25-30k at the lowest.

My job is 5 miles away from that place.

stop making these threads

Why make this thread again? Last time you were blown the fuck out in short order.

American houses are shit with their paper thin walls tbh. European houses are much more sturdy.

Call me when you can buy a home for a reasonable price in your country faggot

Just be a drug dealer, I'm sure you can drum up a lot of business in Iron River to pay for the house.