I only just recently realized how fucking obnoxious women are

I only just recently realized how fucking obnoxious women are
Currently working on an environment where majority of the people there are women
I don't fucking understand these creatures, even if the joke might offend some guys, they never show it, they laugh it off with you and act as if nothing happened. Women need to express how they were offended by something and if there's a whole group of the fucking crows, they'll all caw at you in a choir, empowered by the company of each other.
Why can't they keep it to themselves, I don't mind if you talk shit behind my back, but just shut the fuck up if you're personally offended by something, it doesn't mean it's not worth to tell because someone else might find it humorous.

Tell us the joke

this

this tbqh

op here, ok here's the joke:

A man and a woman walk into an elevator. After a little while of standing in silence, he turns to her and says "excuse me, can I smell your pussy?"
She flushes crimson red and huffs "YOU MOST CERTAINLY CAN NOT!"
"Oh," he says, "must be your feet then."

That's not even fucking offensive.

ikr

those old cunts at work are fucking stupid

That's actually pretty funny

what's better than winning at special olympics
not being retarded
the women started whining how "they have 'special' friends" and how "I should really watch my words"

that's because that wasnt me, my joke's here

you were taking too long, asshole

i dun geddit

How is that offensive? Being retarded is objectively bad. No matter how many "savants" you parade around, it will never change the fact that the average low-functioning autist will contribute nothing worthwhile to society.

The joke is that the guy isn't asking to smell her snatch, he's asking if whatever is smelly is her pussy.

i was taking a big dump, my ass is burning

Everything women ever say and do has only one aim: to get more attention. More attention gives them more options.

When they complain they either have too few or too many options. That's why they always complain.

They never, ever complain about you, or the way you treat them. They complain about lack or surplus of attention. That's all.

all women have surplus attention now

definitely don't give them even more attention, numbnuts

B-BUT YOU CANT CALL THEM RETARDS, THEY'RE CHALLENGED PEOPLE, GIVE THEM A CHANCE!!

it wasnt very good joke tbh

don't worry, op

one day you'll grow up and you'll be embarrassed about your cringy shock humor phase

but until then you can keep telling jokes where the punchline is essentially that you're a huge asshole

This. Best way to get women is give 0 fucks about them.

took long enough for the first cuckold to enter the thread

seriously, nobody is impressed that you can kick someone while they're down's

are you down? Because i wouldn't mind kicking your stupid ass :)

:^)

Its a joke pussy

he said down's instead of down because down's syndrom

and i asked him whether he has a down syndrome so i could kick his face in
there was no joke

women are biologically designed to be self-centered. if i were tasked with carrying a 9lb fetus in my gut yeah, i'd be hypersensitive too. you're pretty defenseless in late-term pregnancy.

women used to be nice when men were more assertive, as nature intended. but the jews poisoned peoples minds with liberalist fantasies and now you have idiots squawking all sorts of retarded bullshit just to make themselves feel important. the effect is simply amplified within the self-centered female.

tl;dr the gays are onto something.

Huehuehue
but really you made me smile

Joke was a 5/10, but the cunts got triggered by it. Should've just kept making those kinds of jokes until they left.

Never let a woman dictate what you can and can't do. They'll remember it until their dying breath, and use it to control you.

It's modern pop outrage culture. You can't escape it. Neo puritans.

If they had any sense about them they would've
spotted a women with bad hygiene and said was that
her in the elevator.

What country was this in OP because in straya jokes like that
Get promotions.

Also you can tell that those women who had a problem with that
have not fucked in a while due to their elevated levels of horse.

Sounds like they getting offended by your joke was a form of irl virtue signalling. It's similar to bullying in the sense that they're trying to make themselves look better by making you look bad.

meant to reply OP's post

I'd love to be a gayfag, but I just can't stay away from that strange.