Based McMuffin

Is there anything more un-American than white nationalism?

bruh america was built on genocide and slavery.
its like saying 4chan used to be good.

if anything, racism and violence are the core values of America

Look, niggers are not humans, get over it.

This is the best the democrats can meme right now? They spent the last 60 years of their existence saying America is a racist country, founded on racism, white supremacy, white patriarchy, slavery, oppression, stealing land from Indians, raping blacks, persecuting the Chinese, practicing Imperialism around the globe for white profit.

USE THE SAGE FEATURE Xm0qp573_o

Racism was a word invented by a Jew just in case the word antisemitism didn't take hold in the popular vernacular.

Isn't this the Mormon who ran for president?

Cucking for Israel and the Jews is as American as you can get

They're anti freedom, they're anti america.

McMuffin isn't even a Democrat, he's a Never Trumper cuckservative who could only get on the ballot in Utah. His only purpose was to attempt to spoil Utah's electoral votes.

Today, I will remind them.

No, you're thinking of Mitt Romney.

Let me guess, your source is Holla Forums

He's also a CIA agent

McMuffin claims to be Mormon too, his only job was to try to steal Utah from Trump. Failed spectacularly

Let me guess, you're a Marxist. Look it up for yourself. Google Racism Trotsky if that doesn't elude your tiny liberal brain.

The impotent battle cry of a Holla Forumsack being questioned.

Really
Annoying
Communist
Inspired
Silencing
Tactic

Yeah, fuck Holla Forums

Facts are racist.

Never forget the six trillion.

Double the dubs, truth confirmed.

At least user here can console himself when he cries alone in bed thinking of his master race ancestors from Aldebaran coming to save him eventually.

Just hang yourself you weak willed fuck.

Yeah. Maybe some more adhoms and hyperboles will fix your problems of being a raging impotent closet faggot.

Not sure if deluded Stalinist being triggered without reason or just a butthurt falseflag Holla Forumsack.

Keep telling yourself that, retard. The USSR would literally have collapsed if it wasn't for Stalin's iron will.Trotsky was a fucking weakling
Cry more. You'll soon see we're right.

Yea, Nazis are pretty retarded. Almost as retarded as communists.

pretty much this. america was founded on white supremacy and all brown people need to be deported

What has this to do with retarded out of your ass claims about the origin of "racism" and the whining of a Holla Forumsack about it?

Trotsky being a faggot that wasn't murdered nearly early enough doesn't make that shit any more legit.

Not the same guy

Neither did i imply that, nor think so.

We had an only European immigration policy for a reason, but some Jews in 1965 decided to change it so we would have to accept larger numbers of immigrants and not just European immigrants.