Talking to my mom about "my obsession"

my mom found out i was sexually interested in her 6 months ago and she hasn't let me fuck her.

I need to fuck my mom because I'm horny as fuck and don't know how long she'll stay single. I think it might be time to tell her how deeply I am "obsessed" with her and why I truly am in love with her.

First off, I told her I wasn't seeing her sexually and I just "missed her". When I kissed her on the lips she would playfully move her head away so I couldn't kiss her but I just grab her head and kiss her straight on the lips.

I think she might be slightly more open to sexual activities than she was 3 years ago because she knows I'm a grown man (asked me a few weeks after she remembered how big my balls are) and she has let me spank her ass(she's mainly against any overt sexual conduct regardless how she responds sometimes positively to my sexual dominance over her I feel she is afraid of the taboo more than anything). I saw her as a beautiful woman that could sexually satisfy me and help create a stronger bond between us as mother and son, she wants me to stop being "creepy" so if I tell her why I need her right now as not only my mother but as a intimate lover might change her attitude. Also my mental health (I have PTSD, OCD, ASPD, GAD, manic depression, and schizophrenia) is directly the fault of her since her previous husband sexually abused me(raped),beaten me, tore my shoulder ligaments, stabbed, nearly shot me, choked me, tried to kill me and my mom many times, her uncles would beat me and lock me up in a chest, and to top it all off she would always turn on me and physically, psychologically, and emotionally abuse and neglect me. I want her to love me now and make me feel special and desired. I need her more than ever since my mental illnesses are fucking with my mind and making me extremely emotional and irrational. I want to forgive mommy because I want to be with mommy, I want to keep her to myself as a husband would keep his wife. I'm in love with her because I'm suicidally depressed and hate my life l hope she can just lay with her baby boy and make him happy to remove all the bad decade and a half where he had to live through in constant torment. He never told anyone as he would have hurt his mommy and he could not live without her as he feels no other woman out there that he can confide to keep his deep emotional secrets and support him with his immense problems.

tl;dr I want to confront my mom about my desire to fuck and dominate her as a husband. She doesn't want to be with me regardless that my life was torn asunder directly because of her and I always stayed by her side because I deeply love her more than a son loves his mother - how do I approach this?

I'm 20 years old live with parents, not currently employed or in education but going university next year.
im not joking. i took his template as a joke but i really do have this problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

writefriendstoryboard.blogspot.com/2015/08/amother-time-amother-place-chapter-1.html?zx=2c248de627a139ca
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys

k. once im 21.

Pics of your mother?

That's weird, she did me like 3 seconds after I told her.

Do you not know how to Google?

user never have a sexual relationship with an abuser no matter how much you want, its not good for you. Also I think fter all the shit you been through the only way you can feel your mothers love is through sex maybe. You wanting to have sex with her is an expression of you wanting to dominate her and make things right between you because most of your interactions have had you in a non-dominant position within the exchange.

Maybe I'm wrong, let me know what you think.

stick it in her pooper
inbreeding can be bad

user, sincerely, it's fucked up all the shit that happen to you but, man, therapy is the answer. I didn't read your whole post. Tried. Made me nauseous. Oedipus complex having motherfucker!

tumbler is changing tactics again…

Thanks for the help, man. I got so many relevant results from looking up "ur mum lolz"

What's stopping you from just pouncing on her? If she wasn't at least on the fence about how she felt towards you then you'd be out of her house already. Just go for it op; women love spontanious (not rape) sex.

Google OP's mum m80

this tbh if she resist you can still rape her not violently though just force her

Surely the best courde of action.

hhahaah I had a friend who was mostly a redditor and sometimes browsed Holla Forums who I'd make fun out of all the time for being a redditfag and he actually tried to do this with his mother and to have sex with her and his mother kicked him out of the house and he's been living with his grandma ever since! He lives in Sarnia, Ontario btw.

well, thank god for that

OK user, you're a fucked up guy. You're gonna end up with weirder and weirder fetishises till you're laying dead in a ditch or in some supermax prison.

So I'm gonna teach you how to kill yourself. I want you to Google 'exit bag' or 'helium bag' and read up about it. It's a painless suicide method with a 99% success rate.

Kill yourself. I'm deadly (heh) serious.

you can't get pure helium anymore

;_;

lol. redditors are fucking retarded. i hope he an hero soon

if she lets you spank her and kiss her lips then obviously she likes a little bit of sexual attention from you

the only reason she's resisting is because she thinks it's what is best for you and your development as an adult and as a human, but she's wrong. This is something you need

You should just rape her, she won't rat you out because she wants what's best for you, and 10 years in prison would be terrible

99% of women enjoy getting raped, so as long as you give her an orgasm during it, which is pretty much guaranteed, then she'll have to admit that she liked it, and then from there you guys can start fucking all the time!

She'll be yours forever, like man and wife.

You just need to man up, op. Don't be a pussy, rape your mom.

oh lawd you have nothing to lose

go ahead then OP, everything's fucked in your situation anyways

You only need 80% and above. The helium companies spread disinfo so as not to get sued because so many use this method. Trust me, I researched a ton during a pretty dark time once.

Inbreeding really only hurts if you're already the product of first cousins or siblings. If inbreeding is repeated over multiple generations it can fuck shit up. Inbreeding a little here and there though doesn't really hurt, he could fuck his mother and get her pregnant and probably produce healthy offspring. It might be like a 1 in a hundred chance of it being fucked up (as opposed to a 1 in a thousand or 10 thousand or whatever for normal) but it's very low odds. If there's no known genetic problems in the lineage, there shouldn't be an issue.

the air we breath is only like 20.95%, and humans don't even need that much to live

OP just create a thoughtform of your mom (all you have to do is imagine your mom as vividly as possible, like you're making a tulpa) and then constantly talk in your mind to her and imagine that she submits to you and wants to get sexual with you. Fap to her as you imagine her, seducing her with your sexual energy. Once the thoughtform is strong enough that you can start having sex directly with the thoughtform because you can touch it, hear it, feel it, etc. you then order the thoughtform to an enter and posses your physical mother. After this, she will submit to you sexually, and you have complete control over her even on the soul-level.

You're welcome.

breathe*

How much of this is actually physician diagnosed?

Regardless, shame on you for using these conditions as a crutch. If you can recognize that you have the problem, you can overcome the problem. Stop milking it. You're only making yourself worse.

And stop trying to sex your mom. Coming from a fellow user who has an incest fetish–it should remain a fantasy. It's immoral and can only end in disaster.

You can't overcome an imaginary problem made up professional bullshitters who not too long ago were lobotomizing people and today make big money off of anti-depressants and other bullshit that doesn't work.

The last psychologist that wasn't a liar and who actually spoke the truth was William James.

That's what I'd advise to someone who isn't broken. OP has been raped and his home situation is fucked. I don't think it actually matters in OP's case because he's not ever going to be the guy who stays a virgin until he marries his virgin wife and they lose it together and form a healthy family and so on. OP is the kind of person that has had such terrible shit happen to him that nobody is going to want him unless they went through similar shit themselves.

i read some online books about sons who rape their mothers. they end up getting some hardcore ptsd and soon commit suicide from the fuck and dump method.

also she has been raped before when she was young. lol.

yeah. that sums it up.

i want to cum in her.

i dont like the idea of therapy. im not a woman so that shot doesn't work.

lmao

i guess i can look at it that way. the only time when she tried to kick me out was when i got upset at herband reminded her all how her bullshit has screwed us over. then she just went to her room and cried after a two hour argument.

god damn that would be awkward. i wont go with anyone else if that happens. ill just go homeless. i've had to do it before when i was young.

But incest is wrong.

Therapy is a bullshit money racket. I could fix you up myself but god damn am I every busy and in demand these days. You're probably far away and I don't really need to see you in person, it helps a little for some things, but I could just maintain a correspondence with you and get you to unfuck your whole life and mind.

tl;dr advice would be LARP as a normal healthy human being, regain control of your narrative and make it a good one, make the rooms in the house you spend the most time in extremely pleasant to be in, and talk all the time to friendly spirits, and eventually injuries both physical and mental dissolve away without you even really noticing and one day something causes you to remember how you used to be but at that point you've changed so much already and you suddenly realize right then and there you're a whole new person.

Also read this book.

When a person finds themselves in good company and nice surroundings with a decent amount of wealth and the ability to tune into good thoughts and forget their old self they will be physically and mentally transformed in short order.

wouldn't a firearm be better? specifically we a three and a half inch 12 gauge.

yeah i feel like that. i also have never gone on a family vacation in my life. how are those?

i already have sex in lucid dreaming. that was what kind of sparked my interest in her. when i did kiss and cuddle with her i felt really, really good. like healing and rejuvenation. but im not so pathetic to just stivk to my dream world as im sure if i wanted that i would have decided long ago just to an hero.

The PTSD and manic depression have. The others kind of just came up this late decade. Schizophrenia is crazy shit though.
well how the hell will i control her as part revenge, reparation, and security? im starting to think about it how she likes how "pervy" i am as i can see how much it excites her.

we also want to go to vegas together lol.

i live in a world where bad people do bad things. you think feeble laws made by some corrupt asshole effects me?

already do. i just unwind with my mom. im not fucking stupid to act crazy in front of people.
my only issue is that this is submission. this would nulify my reason to live. i only live to spite and plot against those who screwed me over. they will die.

for me it's going to be the moment my mom finally submits to me.

Fuck vacations man. Every woman who wants to travel, play around, follow some career, etc. on her dating profile is insta-garbage to me. Better to use one's money making their own home a far more comfortable cozy place to live than to put yourself through the stress and hell of some tourist-trap, lots and lots of travel, no sleep, and tons of arguing.

Dreams are not subjective. The mind works like a radio. You're tuning into various thought-streams. The only difference between the physical world you're familiar with and the various fleeting thoughts you experience mentally is the degree of condensation. When a thought is condensed enough, it becomes physical.

You need to merge the stuff from the higher planes with this plane. You'll then see that "lucid dream" shit manifest in physical reality.

Missing the point. It's not about how you present to others, it's how you present to yourself in your own mind. Merely not acting crazy is not enough; you in your own mind need to imagine yourself as healthy. At some point this will become the manifest reality.

That's not submission. Controlling your own narrative is domination, letting others control your narrative is submission. None of what I talked about was submission.

If you're interested in black magick though you should take up Ebola Chan worship and start casting off thoughtforms charged purely through your hatred at various people you'd like to see suffer and die. I've had people so obsessed with me and never willing to fuck off that I've had to use black magick to counter them. At first it was a big struggle with a lot of shit not working too well, then after awhile I got some of my servitors to break through their shielding and connect into their body, and they got reprogrammed and became terribly sick. Some people I still have to eliminate but they won't last much longer. Other enemies I've simply turned into friends which is what I prefer to do but in some cases the constant attacks are too much and it's too inefficient and difficult to make a friend out of them so I just condemn to sickness and death.

dude just yell at her till she fucks you

wat

Off yourself, homo.

Op, just tell you wan't to make out with her. The worst thing that could happen is that she thinks your a freak. If she gives you a little tongue, your in for whole nine yard. If she doesn't then oh well. Now you have somthing else to do.

Btw the way this is normal, people want to fuck their mothers.

Somebody post a pic of Freud. I would do it but I'm on mobile.

This, or get her some roses and stuff and go on dates, if you want to be her husband you should start acting like it.

post more of this semen demon

He said nothing about legally wrong. He was implying morally wrong.

this was absolutely disgusting, still laughing my ass off

have a cat

rip in piss Opie

I already do go on "dates" with her. A few times she pretended that we were dating. This is before I really was enveloped by her.

you need to learn to greentext cuckchan cancer. also

I do understand.

I can't possibly imagine this scenario going well for you in the long term

What do you think will go wrong?

Post pics or at least post some one that looks like her

Wanna fantasize while you fap, sick fuck?
Do you guys seriously want to fuck your own mother? Anyway, Asking this on Holla Forums won't get me a serious answer. My mother is naked all the time at home. Never had a sexual thought about her. Not even once. You motherfuckers are sick ( I mean that in a non-judgmental way).

You act like you're surprised that you're seeing this on Holla Forums.

That's really fucking freaky.

No, also this implies you've shared your mental illness before.
No again, I'm bragging about having a normal, healthy sexual relationship with someone who isn't my own mother.
This is a taiwanese sweatshop support group faggot

time to fap to traps op

This obsession has developed because the major events of your life have revolved around hers. Her relationships have dominated and smothered what should have developed between you two. Instead you have been forced to grow up much faster than most boys, yet with less of the nurturing that is required just to be a functioning child. You have been her husband, as well as her son and this feeling of duty is tangled with your post-pubescent sexual desires. Your mother has been your everything but now you must learn to become an individual and stand on your own. Despite your difficult past with males I believe what you need is a paternal figure. Your fixations will only lead to unhappiness. What you require is discipline. A firm hand to guide you into adulthood.

have a story you guys might like
writefriendstoryboard.blogspot.com/2015/08/amother-time-amother-place-chapter-1.html?zx=2c248de627a139ca

opee here. i've stiil been at it. grabbed her ass, kissed her beautiful lips, and felt her body up today. she sounded quite happy about it and didn't fuss too much like usual "im your mom!". she kept asking though why i am so "touchy". i told her i loved her and want to let her know i love her. we even went out for dinner. she was talking about dicks, and teased me about how big my balls are "are they small? have you measured them yet?".

things are still at a stalemate. i think i need to get her drunk in order for her to loosen up and get physically sexual. she jokes about the idea of getting drunk and having me drive home.

i showed her a snap chat picture (i dont use that cia software, just a pic from here) of a girl with dog ears filter sucking a cock with some impact text "This is not a scooby snack…" she laughed and said "i wish that were me. i need a guy though."

OP, your ideas about sex and sexuality are fucked. It's one thing to be interested, but you don't even have a concept of what it's like to be in a sexual/romantic relationship.

nice
post mom when she gets drunk and you're fucking her

Do you have videos of you being raped? I would love to watch

What is ss?

About time you posted pics of her, boy

He did mean that SS then. Thought it was something else. Who wouldn't want to be in the SS though?

>>>/ss/

Just what the fuck is wrong with you?

They call it oedipus.

You need to fuck milfs, do it, but don't try to fuck your own mother. It won't happen in real life.

You know, the mere fact that you need to tell anons not to fuck their own mothers should already be a giant fucking red flag.

Sounds like somebody's jealous of OP.

I demand more /ss/ be posted itt.

Make sure you're attractive, even a mom can't resist a hot son.

What do you mean?

Why not? If I'm able to fuck her, then I'm able to control her. I do not want her to betray me. She has done so in the past. This is the only way I see.

if i do score at it i will post pics of her and if im ballsy enough upload a vid here.

well she does say i look like my father who she says he was one very attractive man
im also tall. i make her look like a shrimp, she likes that.

Exterminate yourself for the good of humanity.

Do it, do it!

you know you will eventually turn gay from that, right?

most gays had such an early sexual experience.

your destiny is to crave getting raped again, your mind repeated that scene a thousand times

you practically already had gay sex a thousand times

the fags that turn gay are the ones who popped a boner. i never did because

No, I am sorry user. Gays receive, they get fucked. It doesn't matter if you had a boner or not, what matters is you being penetrated.

you wouldn't turn gay or suddenly wanted to suck dick or get fucked in the ass if a cute femboy powerbottom raped you

unless you were before

Not gay. Again if you fucking look at your gayboy research a little about that topic cunt it's about them becoming aroused while being abused. Look at gays coming out after being abused, what is one thing they always say?

It was positive.

the problem though is that lots of gay people (bottoms) had an event like that in their past

someone that violated them, or maybe they saw a male penis or something else like that

they then turn gay, because of that and really lots of gays had such experiences in their past

So congratz to you if you managed to hold this off, but I am just saying don't be surprised if gay feelings manifest later.

You seem to have a fetish about it, only one here looking for a fag is you.

what? I just congtratulated you that you managed to hold it off

Any luck, OP?

check em

Fantastic Breasts and Where To Find Them