Kind of serious question:

Kind of serious question:

What do guys think causes the gigantic difference in culture between halfchan and fullchan? I periodically look at the catalogs on both websites and I always notice the kind of seemingly deranged way that halfchan appears to be both dumbed down, and highly ultra mega politicized.

Like I remember in ye olden times Holla Forums was full of all kinds of great shit, and now it appears to be infested with hipsters and SJW types. They've essentially resorted to using the board as a social board, and for meetups/rate threads.

In fact, there's a bizarrely intense "interracial culture" (??? for lack of a better term, I guess) that seems to pretty much persist throughout all of halfchan. Even halfchan Holla Forums is occasionally assaulted with tons of weird out of place interracial threads.

I know a lot of people here simply accuse halfchan of being mostly cucks and fags. But is that literally what's going on with it? Is this material being pumped into halfchan because it's simply higher on the list of priorities for cyber/corporate/political social engineering/espionage or some shit?

4chan Holla Forums at least is all template threads that have already been posted several times. They have so many rules on 4/b/ that your thread is pretty much already approved by the mods because they have so many rules.

As someone who was recently banned from 4 ch and have found this place while less populated is a bit more together. Trap, rate, and "u mad white boi" threads cover so much of 4ch Holla Forums it turned me fully onto traps n whatnot. But since being here ive reclamed some of my heterosexuality.
And like i said to begin with it feels more together. Understandably Holla Forums is random by nature but if its the same thing day in and day out for years. It is no longer random.
Now because it does feel a bit more organized here i tread carefully andnever save or click anything too sketchy and instead lurk to learn. So far though, it feels like infinich is the older bro whos figured out that just yelling "ree" and normie all the time doesnt get you anywhere.

cuckchan is full of normalfags.
fullchan is full of the people that should be on chans.

halfchan is only kinda gay
fullchan is so gay it distorts reality and exerts a gravitational force against all penises within a 10,000 square mile area.

You have any idea what you got yourself into?

i think the biggest difference is there is literally only 5 people posting here,

And there's ten other police agents lurking too.

As soon as I typed police it tried to run a script.

kek!

meetups? Fuck, now I want to go back.

cuckchan takes most media heat therefore they get the most shills and marketing vampires thrown their way

Shit, there was 8 of us last week
What happened ?

dysnomia probably banned them

how dedicated our best boards are.
meaning Holla Forums

4/pol/ > 8/pol/

I think a large part of the problem is there is no .onion access for halfchan whereas on here you can be truly anonymous and not worried about the FBI knocking on your door for saying Hitler did nothing wrong.

Basically there are a few factors at play for how Halfchan became shit after the glory days.

The first chronologically is that Halfchan is popular, to an insane degree for an imageboard, this happened due to many of the raids and pranks played in its hayday, this of course means a lot more normies showed up looking for the "internet hate machine" creating an imbalance of channers to normies. Normies can usually be converted to channers overtime, but if normies post a whole bunch of normie threads it takes longer for the channer transformation to take over.

The second reason why Halfchan is shit now is because all the quality people left in the first and second exoduses, and for good reason too, as m00t was stifling free speech and freedom of expression, which then only existed on /r9k/ and /s4s/ which quickly became cancer pits in their own right.

Having all the quality people leave means that the whole place loses its identity, because all the quality thread creators and posters are gone, now everything that remains is just normie garbage. This also magnifies the previous issue of the channer to normie ratio being out of whack.

As it stands, halfchan is a shadow of its former self, a milquetoast version of what some of it used to be. As for Holla Forums we're a little better because we have a high channer index, although the actual amount is regrettably rather low. The only real way we can survive is to take on more people, but that runs the risk of starting the whole "spiral into normieness" that got halfchan back in 2012 and later.

A real predicament to be sure.

The exodus was a great IQ filter, the few thousand people that migrated here where smart enough to get out in 2014. It like the brain drain effect.

it was kind of the opposite

gamergaters were dumb as fuck

Dont be a retard forever, user.

it's true. 4/pol/ has better mods, smart/older users, and even better shitposters because of the flags

4chan is famous and attracts trash

Holla Forums is where people try to avoid the trash