twitter.com/OneRadex/status/756551032751157249

BASED FRENCH POLICE PREPARING KEBAB REMOVAL

COUP WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6_February_1934_crisis
leetchi.com/fr/Cagnotte/8929556/80b57195
sosmediterranee.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fun to watch and a bit embarrasing when a policewoman does a better job than a policeman.

If these omelettes are so based how come they didn't manage to intercept a single ISIS attack so far?

lol that ugly somali bitch crying tears in her eyes "allahu akbar"

AHAHAH
here's a trad and the webm (only trad of the captain) :

multiple people talking
she gave papers and multiple people talking
crying, allah please allah

basically the entire video

Jew don't seem to know how common terrorism attempts are in Europe.

Because that would be racist

this is the best joke ever.

TRASH

Did the bong really cry

@:51?

Reported summerfag.

daiP8iesuizo0aipheew

folee0ooWaaphiquuara !!!

The cops you saw are CRS - Compagnies républicaines de sécurité
They are the anti protest squads under the Prime Minister

You know our prime minister in France, Manuel (((kippah)) Valls
The one who said after the Nice attacks :

Prime Minister in France is the ultimate power

Yep, we we're fucked hard this last century
Yep, winds are changing and our police, our military and our people weren't racist - because political correctness.
But deep inside, most people now.
When SHTF it'll be fun.

RETARDED

Can you tell me about the (1) meme? I still don't understand it. Does it only shoe up with Israeli ips?

We have the israeli IP radar even without being able to see it.

The shitskins in the video sound like zombies.

stop posting finnish shit here you faggot

(1) means 1 post by this user ID
unfortunately, you should'nt used it like he did

When there's like 300 comments, someone derailing the thread and with (1)
that's a way to signal, 'beware shilling ahead'

But in a thread with 4 comments, it's basically a summerfag showing his beta-power level

nothing to do with that

kuinka sää käenpesässä?
mee ottaa kantaa maailma kelassa happening.

Checked

Retard.

First: speak English.
Second: ">(1)" holds power of which you do not know and is always relevant. Even on the first post of the thread.

You are cancer.

It can also mean somebody has very obviously switched proxies in an attempt to pretend to be someone supporting his own arguement.

VITTU TE

Choke on a burger amerifag.

You forgot to add, at the end when she's throwing her tantrum, pretending to cry, the policeman says

Holy shit, that guy is saying what everyone thinks but is afraid to say.

Good going there Frenchies, gave me goosebumps. Looks like you still have based genes in the gene pool.

Can't wait till you remove the shitskin filth from your beautiful country. Would love to go on vacation to you guys again.

Wow its fucking nothing. It barely even qualifies as mean words. I was hoping for at least a punch thrown by the officer but we dont even get that. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER FROGS. MEAN WORDS WONT SOLVE THIS, ACTION FUCKING WILL.

Yeah, some real huge testicles there. Too afraid to even make a likely illegal mudshit follow the law

Fucked up the post, was meant for

France didn't get all their strong intelligent men killed in WW2.

They had strong, intelligent men?

The vid here clearly shows they do:

The French used to the be the most blood thirsty fuckers in Europe.

May our southern neighbours wake the fuck up and leave their white flags at home. There is no surrender here only life or death so they'd better do it. We're rooting for you frogs!

naa son, they still cucked as fuck

You should fucking kill yourself.
Spoonfeeding a shill or a retarded newfag guaranteeing the quality drop of Holla Forums continues..

The French might have bad rep from WWII, but when it comes to Revolution they really let the blood flow.

Fuck, i remember back in school everyone was waiting for France to come up in our history lessons for the horror stories.

What's the matter Lefty? Don't like Europeans reclaiming their own land?

its literally filled with cucks and afro in the comments under it saying "what an asshole, fascist pig, he has no right", etc…

Leftists just ADORE that kind of shit, it fuels their anti authority/cop antifa narrative

There has been a recent surge in abnormal Leftist activity on comment sections of news sites world-wide matey.

It's astro-turfing combined with bot spam. Happened to my local news sites as well during and after the Munich bloodbath. People were calling it out.

realising crying doesn't too work so just say allahu akbar

It fucking breaks my heart to see countries have to deal with people that aren't their own.

I'm genuinely sad watching this, because as cucked as the french may be, and as much disdain they may have for us, they have a long and interesting history, and it is all being lost like tears in rain.

TELL ME ABOUT THE (1) MEME
WHAT DOES IT SHOE UP WITH

Kill yourself.

Good job frogs. You're getting there. Can't wait until your cops turn into raycis, CIS, shitlord Burger cops.

Go on ya french fucker ya!! give it to him

No u

Yeah, he sure as hell got fucked up by a police officer he clearly doesnt care about.

I get wanting some DOTR material shit but this is crap. Make a new thread about this when they actually deport someone, beat em, shoot em or if its a woman cut the fucking hijab off.

Sadly checked.

Do the Marxists not feel shame when, piece by glorious piece, the splendours of the West are eroded like our proud White Cliffs? At what point does cutting ones nose of affect the sense of smell? For we are no longer in the age of Enlightenment, no, we live with the forced darkness of controlled information and hijacked narrative.

I remember the glory, and I witness it still. The west will not die while I am able to stand.

Please look at our IDs. Kek wills it.

Now they just need to do it to 5 males and they'll have a balanced ratio.

The police and people in general have to make their lives so difficult they self deport back to their shitholes.

Looks like the frogs are getting mad.

It's like Classic French Cuisine being applied to deporting shitskins.

That's a good thing.

The last time the Frogs got mad they invented a decapitation machine on the spot.

If the French actually get pushed to the breaking point you're going to see some serious shit.

Agreed. This should make for some interesting habbenings.

If they're anything like their ancestors than that's true.

We need another reign of terror.

DAY OF THE GUILLOTINE SOON LADS

DON'T LET US DOWN FROGS

In Soviet Russia, you arrest police!

Oh god it would be glorious to see an internationally televized beheading of Hollande.

Go get 'em, Baguette!

Go get 'em, Baguette!

Go get 'em, Baguette!

Go get 'em, Baguette!

Go get 'em, Baguette!

Go get 'em, Baguette

Go get'em, Baguette!

Go get'em, Baguette!

Sounds like a better death than a finnish death of choking on a sandnigger cock lel

Anyway, starting to respect the frogs.. just a bit. Nothing happened, but it should have.

le smug Frenchie

Go get 'em, Baguette!

Don't fuck it up this time Frenchies:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6_February_1934_crisis

Go get'em, Baguette!

You only see our countries through the (((medias))) that your government basically own (and we know who owns your government).
France and Germany are both very redpilled country, the conditionning never really worked but with enough propaganda you can make it seems like the international jewry is a powerhouse.
Just look at the USSR, everyone thought it was strong until it collapsed on its own wheight.

By the way the twitter account you linked to is a pro rapefugees race traitor who wants to report the based cop to the feels police.

All outta feels. Cue weasel stomping day.

This gives me feelings so strong, almost religious.

I will move to Europe to help this process should a non-Slavic state decide to go forth with such policies.

Please let us move to the next phase, cleansing of our cities and towns. Religion, culture, these mean nothing - when the policy includes race the new dawn will have shone the first rays of redemption and will invigorate a resurgence the likes of which history has not seen for centuries

Go get'em baguette

I'm American. We're in the most credible position to actually enact these things.

Don't kid yourself. Europe takes cues from America. You're all waiting for Trump to give you the moral and military authority to go ahead and start deporting.

If anyone's LARPing it's you

Go get 'em, Baguette!

Go get 'em, Baguette!

In 1941, French author Robert Brasillach looked back on the night of 6 February 1934 with fondness:

‘For us, we did not have to repudiate the 6 février. Every year we went to place violets on the Place de la Concorde, in front of this fountain that had become a cenotaph, in memory of the twenty-three dead. Each year the crowd diminished, because French patriots are forgetful by nature. Only the revolutionaries understood the meaning of the myths and the ceremonies. But if the 6 February was a malicious intrigue, it was a night of sacrifices, which remains in our memory with its odour, its cold wind, its pale common faces, its groups of humans on the pavement, its invincible hope for a National Revolution, the very birth of social nationalism in our country. What does it matter if, later, everything was exploited, by the right and the left, of this burning fire, of these dead who were pure. One cannot prevent from being what has been.'

They already have, how couldn't they ?! We had articles at the begining of this year just before last elections, showing that 51,5% of the police and military (which have muslims btw) were going to vote Front National.

Even the fucking teachers/professors, which remain of course one of the principal leftits nest (even though, like cops, they endure multiculturalism every day), the voting intention for the Front just doubled there (from 4% in 2012 to 9,4% begining of 2016).

Have only French sources for this, but thats very official.

Shut your lying mouth. You know damn well that the one and only reason the male officers delegated that task to the female officer was because hysterical women have a nasty habit of thrashing about uncontrollably around men and then later play the victim. In this case the video recorded would have been edited to exclude all of this woman's hysteria and only show the moment after she had already endangered either the officers or her own child. The clip would just show the male officers dragging a screaming woman to the ground in front of her spawn and the lugenpresse would have a perfect story about police brutality on their hands.

Kill yourself as you gaze upon this pic of the male officers knowing that no matter how insane this woman becomes the female officer will not be accused of any wrongdoing in controlling the situation.

Go get 'em, Baguette!

So in this case, a policewoman did a better job than a policeman. Gotcha.

You are fucking retarded. The men would have done a better job most likely but then the lugenpresse would have written about "extreme police brutality against poor muslim woman of color" for weeks if not months on end. Don't be such a dishonest little shithead. Actions such as yours are what got Europe into this mess in the first place.

Remember that frog whose last word is life was "meme"?

Go get 'em, Baguette!

yea the french used to be infamous for their love of war

PAPERS PLEASE

OY VEY! IT IS ANOTHER SHOA!!!

You can't be like that in 2016! These are human beings, with real feelings. Now they will be marginalized and feel unsafe. The police have set back race relations 1488 years!

Some better pepes.

Go get 'em, Baguette!

Dude, the tension between people in France after all the terror-attacks gotta be high as fuck.

Feels good to hear a wailing lamentation alluh ackbar and not a HAHAHA GET REKT INFIDELS allah ackbar

Have you seen the entire conversation ? Did you hear what the policeman says at the very beginning of this cherrypicked part ?
He just repeated what the human trash said just before the video start. "Fumier" means "manure" in French and is a very common slur within "French" sandniggers. This woman was insulting him.

So, if the job of the police is to accept tolerantly a foreign culture, enable kindly the invasion of our soil and let the invaders spit on officers, then yes, she was doing a better job.
GODD JOB AT CUCKING THE FRENCH POLICE, WOMAN

Thread theme

Fag.

Yeah, because when a soldier leaves the combat zone, he still behaves like a war machine within civilians.

WITNESSED
KEK IS PLEASED

You forgot to add the FN score among prison guards, which is of 80%+ if I recall correctly.

is that the entire movie Rambo?

Go get 'em, Baguette!

user, it's appétit.

go get 'em, Baguette!

Go get 'em, Baguette!

Go get 'em, Baguette!

Go get 'em, Baguette!

the guy rolled over and went to sleep. did you link the right video?

What else could possibly happen that has not already? the french are soft and there has not been a single thing in this thread to contradict that. Maybe when a couple dozen children get pressed into the street the brave intelligent officers might confiscate a pillow.

Go get 'em, Baguette!

>implying all military men of the world are burgerpussies.
It's not like PTSD hit a significant part of them, and even those who are, still don't behave like niggers.

Go get 'em, Baguette!

Are you reading the tweet thread you posted?

>He made leetchi.com/fr/Cagnotte/8929556/80b57195 to help the woman get money and give her "shelter" (as if she doesn't already have one)

Everyone goes

"a young gay couple gets arrested by homophobic cops"

That whole tweet tree makes me rage.

go get'em baguette
Ce thread m'a redonné espoir en mon pays

Go get 'em, Baguette!

Cool pauldrons, frogs. Wanna bring them to the racewar?

They're not mere policemen, that's the anti riot police, in other words, the one you don't fuck with.

Most are pretty right-wing too.

KEK has chosen his location

Go get 'em, Baguette!

Kek the frog God - the French frogs.. the French the chosen ones of Kek?

The French will save us, Kek wills it

What's the context? What did she do?

She didn't stay in her own fucking country.

Go get 'em, Baguette!

Dox the traitor and destroy him/her.

You too will hang, Holla Forums.

He's a big guy

The frog god wills it! The dubs, they shall make it so!

pour toi

Ahaha fucking classy.

Well done.

Go get 'em, Baguette!

DELETE THIS

Go get 'em, Baguette!

=go get' em, glorious Baguette==

Go get 'em, Baguette!

Fuckers are trying to id him

I know that people shit on the French for surrendering or whatever, but honestly you should never piss off a Frenchmen. That passion will kill you.

AFP stands for Agence France-Presse.

I think they're a member of this pro colonization organization:
sosmediterranee.org/

GO GET 'EM, BAGUETTE

Eh, it was WWI honestly where France got wrecked hardest. The death rates among front line units were atrocious. This is especially true for junior officers and veterans, the sort of guys who were relied on time and again, who everyone else looked to when under fire or on the attack. This goes for all sides, whether we're talking Britain, Germany, or France. France and Britain didn't lose nearly as many men proportionately in WWII even the latter war was appalling as well.

They don't have the élan they used to as a matter of course. France today isn't the same country it was 200 odd years ago. Frankly, the entirety of the West is sapped of strength of will. Even with a good Corsican today, they couldn't make another Napoleon. Part of that was that it was a great man in a particular moment in time and that is quite gone. But hilariously enough, if you think of the context and the day, Napoleon was sort of a Hitler figure and yet he is not nearly demonized as such. I don't mean this ideologically, but I mean in energy, I mean in the will he manifested, I mean in that he was essentially a counter-revolutionary (despite that he was an erstwhile member of the revolution). Also, he and his generals started two massive wars, and the body counts proportional to the time were staggering. Perhaps not quite on the scale of the 30 years war or the World Wars, but damn high still.

Can we just ban the term "Allahu Akbar" as a terrorist term?