Untitled

epic thread

Oh shit another one, let's do this

really makes you think

OH SHIT NEVER MIND

run the image as a .bat file

where does the qr code go i don't have fancy technology

What does this shit mean? I've tried a bunch of ciphers to decode it, they all give out the same blob or random text and numbers.

Reading it only returns "OMO"

cleaned up and inverted comes out as TE7eEpT5vYc

Same, I was using a shit tier qr reader

it seems cleaning does not matter

.onion links are 16 chars long, so I dunno what could it be.

it worked in youtube

What did?

Nice

I would have a lot more fun with ARGs if I had the motivation to solve them.

that looks pretty cool with 0 threshold.

You sound like the kids on Holla Forums

what kind of code is that?

It's a normal qr code, but I've shrunk the borders so it's illegible unless you use a program to select the white area and expand it's borders.

It can be simplified even more, but I have work to do.

they look cooler like that.

Well Obviously I have an Idea, but I won't work on it
>sky above the port (perhaps it means a port as in naval port instead of a plug) [perhaps a port/naval center in the city pictured in a video]
>color of television tuned to a dead station (static television - could mean a cloudy/stormy area, as clouds generate static electricity, also some people call TV static "tv clouds") [could be hints about the precise location, perhaps check weather/forecasts]
Honestly it seems a lot easier making ARGs than solving them.

I'll run the audio through sdrsharp or something like that to see if there's information hidden at certain frequencies.

If I find it I'm not telling any of you faggots.

This is probably all I can do, I just started playing with radio things and I don't know shit about audio decoding.
Notice the track I extracted and pasted onto the video again is looped.

Shit, forgot to enable audio again, check em.

I found something and I'm not sharing it with anybody else, suck my cock dudes :^)

Does this look like anything legible to anyone? It's just gibberish to me.

Can't read shit. Maybe the video was the goal and there's nothing beyond that.

what program is that?

I just used gimp to increase the contrast of

Oh, no, there's another, clearer message beyond , I'm just obfuscating it because if I post it I might be giving up the answer.

There's something there but I don't know if youtube compression made illegible or wat I'm supposed to do with that. Interesting tho.

Oh, now I see.
FibonAcci

This is what I get, the indecipherable text in is at the top.

That might be noise the program he used to write that created. If it's data then I don't know how to process it.

Okay, what the hell? Did someone get the account or is dysnomia taking us for a ruse cruse?

decodes to "canYouSeeSound?"
I don't know if he knows that we're already pas that step yet..

>>6855719

What did he mean by this?

Reversing the audio doesn't make the spectrogram look any different. I'm gonna take a minute to think about what this could be referring to.

Maybe the lines in that spectogram are part of a 60Hz sine, which is all around in the series.
There might be a voice, probably distorted.
I just discovered the north part of japan uses 50Hz, while the south part uses 60.

Also, the text in here is base64 for canYouSeeSound as mentioned I guess

So we got "canYouSeeSound" and "The flow of information does not always go in both directions".

I guess, I'm not good with audio, so there might be something else hidden, who knows. It's been an interesting thread, night.

This thread should stay bumped over night. I'm gonna use audacity to see if I can find anything.

It will probably stay alive. With 25 pages, 750 bump limit and no early-404 a thread should last a whole year.

sry for being newfag but how do you find all that info from a single pixelated image such as and then do the rest?

I would like to know how to code messages and shit into that.
fugg

No, it doesn't