Stages of Civilization

Requesting the graph of 6 words that shows different stages, starts with Pioneerism. Also general infographic thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/dost.html
answering-islam.org/Shamoun/ot_and_rape.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off you lazy fag

Started off as a request thread, actually.

I know this board has to be good for at least one thing. There has to be some oldfag around who has it. Instead of all these newfag shills with their shit topics/tactics.

PEDOS LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, all real aryans are pedos. Didn't you know?

This?

You're thinking of "The Fate of Empires" by Sir John Glubb.

The Age of Pioneers (outburst)
The Age of Conquests
The Age of Commerce
The Age of Affluence
The Age of Intellect
The Age of Decadence.

That's it. Thank you!

Reported for posting CP.
8ch.net/dost.html

Thought everyone on this board was a feminist for a minute, quality has really declined here.

No problem. It's a must-read for any Holla Forumsack.

You could've just asked for this within another thread
Also,
Enjoy your ban

I doubt you mental midgets could define what CP is in this context. Tourism?

This board has little to offer and is obviously on the downswing.

I have a feeling this was made to bash Christians and the bible, but I'm ok with all of these things.

FIXED

Final version

grooming used to be the norm, now its a bad word somehow.
now you have to be a numale cuck to even get a woman to look in your direction, its pathetic. feminism has ruined the world.

someone wants a threesome

or should i say… a threeBONE

fat schlomo you are reported

well this is a new one, i never thought i'd see Holla Forums defending feminism

Well meme'd.

This?

its not pol, it's some D&C shill

feminism hasnt ruined the world.

jews have ruined the world.
jews are also behind feminism

but lucky you show us who you really are

(filtered)
stop it yid

>race

ayy lmao

oh no the jew bum was triggered

you still can wear you mothers skirt to prove us something!

>you're the white male jew!
>no YOU're the white male jew!
yes, everyone who disagrees with you is from the group you don't like or even the same person

Only issue I have with this graphic. Wealth, if obtained honorably and through hard work isn't disconnected from fundamental core values and then isn't decadent. What happens after a long period of time is that wealth becomes artificial, not necessarily materialistic… but detached from reality… a fiction. The problem is that wealth and power in the United States have been artificially obtained.

Just like in Rome… over time it's money (the fundamental mechanism by which wealth moves around) became more and more diluted with base metals (i.e., was no longer of any actual value)… and this artificial money then was used to fund wars and pay troops that Rome could not afford and should not have wanted… so too the United States' wealth has been a fabrication of the printing presses. In order to finance war debts, of wars we ought no have fought in the first place, welfare and social programs… we debased the mechanism by which wealth is transferred and bamboozled our way into war profiteering and delegated our charitable virtues to a government eager to co-opt charity as a means of growing into a monster.

….

As we grow and develop as a Civilization wealth will increase naturally (unless you're Africa lmao, fucking gas all niggers when?). It should be the goal of future (and present) civilizations to abstain from creating ARTIFICIAL WEALTH that is disconnected from concrete value like in our paper currencies of today, or digital currencies of today and tomorrow.

Someone needs to make a full version of this

now this is asspain.

This falsehood comes from all of the modern translations. If you read the KJV and the preceding lines.
"25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.

26 But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:

27 For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her.

28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days."
It makes a distinction between rape and seduction.
If you want an in depth explanation of the language here is a citation. answering-islam.org/Shamoun/ot_and_rape.htm

then why are you shifting the blame over from jews to feminism?
only jews or complete idiots would do that?
i dont think you are a total idiot therefore you must be a kike trolling pol

Stooges memes are very "gooney" also.

wrong

Fixed with the version that I made because you fucking faggots think a low-res JPG is acceptable.

get a load of this leftist kike

im just randomly dumping

Those infographs are for lolis.

Numale cucks get sloppy seconds or thirds.

Yeah, sex tourism, that's it