Guess the race of the girl pictured

Guess the race of the girl pictured.

No, but keep at it.

nigress?

Correct.

wow

how ever did you guess your own post.

She's hot..

MORE DRESSED TO KILL OR DRESSED TO SHILL FOR THE STATUS QUO WITH KENNEDI COTARELO. OR MORE FINE CORINTHIAN LEATHER WITH RICARDO MONTALBON OR MORE FANTASY ISLAND & ANOTHER BACK STABBER AND BENEDICT ARNOLD OR PASS THE EGGS BENEDICT. I WAS JUST BLOCKED FROM POSTING HER UP ON FACEBOOK. SHE WAS ON WITH JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO. SHE JUST HAD HER FIRST PERIOD OR ANOTHER STEPHEN KING NOVEL OR TIME TO PELT HER WITH CHASTITY BELTS. SHE IS ANOTHER GEORGETOWN LAW, OR OUT FRONT WITH GRETA VAN SUSTEREN. THEY ARE ALL GOING TO JAIL. SHE IS A LIFER OR ANOTHER COAL MINER'S DAUGHTER ON THE TARMAC WITH LORETTA LYNCH. MORE MYSTIC PIZZA WITH THIS NOT PRETTY WOMAN OR ANOTHER NEVER TRUMPER OR TIME FOR THE LITTLE BUGLE BOY FROM COMPANY C TO PLAY MISTY FOR THIS RED HEADED, STEP CHILD AND ROYAL TENENBAUM. I MADE IT THRU THE PURPLE RAIN, CUM BACK, SHANE. DA, PLANE, DA PLANE, WARMEST REGARDS, MANDY

wth I love mulattoes now

more more! encore

No idea. I think I'm bad at these.

Asian.

It's not easy when it's a grayscale picture, but the fact that color would give it a way should be a hint in and of itself.

Technically a type of Asian.

Finnish?

No, it's in Asia.

Japanese?

beaner

Go south, then west.

No.

either a poo in the loo or a junglegook.

That makes it too easy Filipino

Correct.

This is now a filthy smelly negress threat