Why is it acceptable for women to discriminate against men for their height but it is not acceptable for men to...

Why is it acceptable for women to discriminate against men for their height but it is not acceptable for men to discriminate against women for their weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because women think they deserve special treatment.

Don't even bother to think that question.
It puts you in a victim position.
Why would you ever want to be a victim?

You are a dude, you have power over half of the population.
Lift weights, study hard, work hard, look for better jobs - you are better than 80% of the population.

Think like that, think in terms of strength - don't ask for weakness. That's the sjw way.

because you touch yourself at night

because feminism make women think they can get away with anything.
Until facts hit them in the face they cry, screech autisticly or claim the facts are discriminating.

also listen to this guy.

take the nihilism pill

I have no chance at online. I'm going back to picking up college girls in-person. I can talk myself taller in person, but having to list my height blows me the fuck out.

Who's the other guy & the gril in the pic?

Women are entitled spoiled children and men are stupid cucks who cave to women because they want the pussy.

Because height is controllable and weight isn't

don't even want the pussy, or at least, don't even have an expectation of pussy, being a cuck

just want a girl to love, she doesn't have to love me back, just let me be near her

Paul Rée
Lou Andreas-Salome

Kek, please, all this magic is scaring me.

God damn that's pathetic.

have you considered having self respect?

heh I hadn't noticed that.

He ended up committing suicide because of how obsessed he was over the girl.

Because women are little bitches who get upset about shit, and because we want to fuck them we go along with it. Perhaps we shouldn't.
If you're a man you shouldn't really give a shit about the opinion of some woman, especially if it's over something as mundane as how tall you are.

More on Paul REEEEEEE from Wiki:

Stop caring about what women think.

Little girls don't care about your height. unless you're like a midget or something
Take the pedo pill m8eys.

That's partially what's going on here. Men are expected to "suck it up" and women are allowed to behave like big children. But we let her criticism slide because she's a fat, ugly pig. If she was hot, she'd probably be getting shit from her social circle. It's the same reason some hideous chick with a birth defect gets showered in "zomg you're so gorgeous" comments.

Oh, and Ree's philosophy is all about altrusim, which is the cuck morality. He disavowed free will and thought altruism was genetically encoded in everyone.

Meanwhile, Nietzsche was the anti-altruist and anti-moralist who believed good & evil were slave concepts, and that the real man ("the Blond Beast") will overcome society by for the force of his will to satisfy his own predatory superior inequalities.

It really is the struggle of Wojack vs Pepe, the cuck vs the bull, the omega/beta vs the mega-alpha, the Jewish mentality vs the Teutonic mentality.

Oh, and the slut in the middle was named "Salome", which ultimately traces back to "Shalom", the Hebrew greeting for "Hello". In the NT, she cucked Herod with Johnny Baptist, and then had John killed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salome

My mind is full of fuck.

how does it feel?

Unfulfilled. I was always in the mid-range of height as a kid, but by the time I was 13 I stopped getting taller.

I'm 34 now. I recently lost my job because my boss told me I was not promotable to the next level (area management, involves an 80% raise in pay) because I look like I'm 20. Instead he gave both positions to equally young-looking short black people, one male, one female.

Would you ever consider leaving society and living off the land?

Not thinking about "living off the land" so much as getting buried in it. I'm a kissless virgin, despite having a relatively attractive look despite height. I don't have anything worth living for.

They do actually, they naturally feel safer with tall dudes who are just more impressive and can protect them from all the creepy manlets.

dude, I'm 5'4, probably lower than average(Ive been told) and I'm not virgin.

Fucking faggot loser

I was talking to the 5'7 guy not the subject of the thread

Congratulations on being black.

holy fuck are you asian or something?

I'm not black though?!?!?

No, just a freak of nature

are you at least good looking or have a lot of money?

Not him, but I'm the 5'7 guy. I'm goodlooking and have money. All it's gotten me is forever-virginity.

Srsly? You look good, have money and can't get laid? What's wrong with you?

Because women are vile creatures that shouldn't exist past the 2D realm

I'm short and I'm a nice guy.

It's definitely something you can fix.

As gay as this sounds, change your state of mind.

cause feels and double standards

34 years old and have never had a girl even agree to go on a date with me…. not sure what the plan is at this point.

You seem pretty content from what I'm perceiving.

Sex isn't as important as people make it out to be anyway, I'm 20, kv and I couldn't care less.

I felt that way at 20 also.

Now I'm 34 and having to deal with the fact that I'm going to die a virgin, will not have children, will never have someone love me, will probably slip and fall and die alone from a treatable injury, and have a life with no logical purpose to it other than shitting in a toilet.

Or you could get your shit together, go outside and be open to the possibility that even with 34 you can meet someone out there. Most likely when you don't expect to.
From what you write it seems like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

That's the problem with you normalfags.

You make it sound so easy, you don't know what it feels like to be a complete social outcast.

My shit is already together. I've made money, I'm healthy, in shape, nice skin, not ugly. I live in a fairly big city, and I live close to both the commercial part of the city as well as downtown. I go out, I get blown out. I've never gotten a girl.

I'm short & nice. It's really hard to be not-nice and impossible to get taller.

You're in a better situation than a lot of non-virgins.

Again, stop acting like sex is so important, you've already succeeded in nearly every other department.

Have some sympathy. It's like telling a smoker:"dude nicotine is not such a big deal look at me not smoking". Everyone's needs are different.

Because, like the average child, women think they're deserving of special treatment.

With getting your shit together I meant the right mindset. It's good that you don't have to worry about money or your health, that definitely helps, but if you start your social interactions with the expectation that nothing ever comes of it and you will die a virgin etc. then you aren't really attracting anyone.
Just put yourself out there, don't expect anything and be someone people want to hang out with.

Sex is literally the only thing that matters.

If you acquire wealth, without having a wife or kids, you still failed. The government just takes your money, because you don't have an "estate".

Being nice is obviously not working out for you. People like to romanticize seduction and make it seem sudden and natural. It's like the fools who fetishize nature because it's "perfect and healthy", but they conveniently forget the spiders who can bite you and make your skin burn till death or bugs getting inside of your asshole.

You have to adopt a different strategy with women if you're interested in getting some puss. If it doesn't work, move on to the next strategy.

I don't know what it is that you see so interesting in being "nice" whatever that means.

I don't want to be nice. I want to be a jerk. But I can't figure it out without coming off as a piece of shit.

Use the time honored 2:1 strategy. For every two mean things you say or do, follow up with one heartwarming nice thing. The exact ratio can be fiddled with depending on circumstances.

It's kind of like wearing pants that are a little too tight and then loosening them at the end of the day. The pressure slowly builds up, and when you finally get relief it's positively orgasmic.

If you follow a regular-ish pattern of teasing and meanness followed later by kind gestures, she'll eat out of your hand.

3DPD always get special treatment, man.
Because of betas, and other 3DPD looking out for her.

Don't give me that bullshit,relationships aren't necessary to make it in life, get over it normalfag.

What do you think the purpose of life is?

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women.

You're not helping.

Nigga, get on my level. I'm 164cm, which is roughly 5'4. HOWEVER… though white, I don't have tons of money, I'm not good looking, not even intelligent. Shit feels fucking depressing, still, I have managed, out of luck, to get laid lots of times.

The only thing I'm good is talking, I think.

Its easy to get tall pussy. Just have a reputation for listening to women and caring about what they say. That gets them wetter than India during the monsoon season.
They are so used to good looking guys ignoring them they get frustrated.

Is she 7 feet tall? Her head is above the damn door frame.

I am 186cm tall and recently started lifting, I think I could eventually transcend humanity

Be careful, lifting can make you look even shorter. I know a guy thats about 5'3" and he looks less because he's bulked up.

Go for ottermode muscles, thin but low fat and light musculature, thats what girls really want anyway.

Yeah but I am not short though, I wasnt kidding with 6"1. I would need to lift an awful lot to look short I would assume.

Goddamn you height fags are funny.
Admit it, you're so obsessed you just want to suck tall mens cocks.

People learn not to openly shit on other people through receiving harsh treatment themselves. Women and girls who are even remotely attractive are largely sheltered from harsh treatment, and therefore rarely learn the same lessons most men and unattractive women do. Also, that girl is obviously young. Girls in their teens to early 20s are the most spoiled people on the planet, as they have the world telling them they are special, wonderful, brilliant, and beautiful. It's a natural result of all that that they think any man less than Chad-tier is some sort of monster who should know better than to approach them. The good news is that the majority of them eventually outgrow it, some even before they're 35.

As an aryan man from Holla Forums, it's white women's duty to discriminate… just not me or they'll die on the day of the rope

would let her SnooSnoo me to death

so its better to fuck a 6'2 nigger than a 5'9 white guy according to Holla Forums now?

Everyone here is a beta cuck… except me

Problem: Here is the thing, it all boils down to genes (unconciously).

Solution: Mass produced women, let them flock to Chad… just keep mass producing them (probably in a country like Best Korea). Eventually, (YOU) will have your pure virgin waifu. Also, get enough political power to make fornication punishable by death.

Actually, most white men are 6'2" while most niggers are less than 5'9"

fucking kike

I like this plan, everybody wins.

At this point you're already violating a ton of """human rights""" bullshit so why not just artificially create women and give them to everyone in the first place? You've already enslaved them before that and forced them to be with a partner, so why not do what I suggested instead of cucking shit up for no reason?

goodness nooooooo :^)

They are empowered to fuck whoever they want… and you're empowered to make more women and marry them.