ITT:

ITT:
We fantasise about creative ways to kill this faggot

NYPA

I have 16 accounts just for such an opportunity… Someone come up with ideas to get some kek out of this guy

You people are boring and killing this board, OP didn't even ask for a personal army.

God, he is fucking retarded.
All I wanted to see was a woman stomping on them :(

Go back to 4cuck.

You were in the comments kvetching about dead roaches weren't you?

Everyone's getting triggered by him killing some cockroaches, and missing the real crime
This fucker says "nucular" instead of "nuclear"
IT'S NU-CLE-AR
IT'S NOT THAT HARD
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

If it's good enough for Bush it's good enough for me

isn't edgy shit like this usually applauded here?

no. when anything non-human is involved, anons instantly turn into SJWs.

Burn him alive, pour boiling aluminum on his face, and his crotch.

That's nice.

Why do people fall on this for an argument?

Sounds like you're butthurt.

then why are you so fucking triggered?

I want to kill fags like that for creating unoriginal and shit content. Not for animal cruelty, just for the fact they are retarded. Like that dude who made a shitload of jelly bottles that also had this pedo voice. Or that JELAY BELAY GUMMAY CANDAAAY cunt. I want to cut their vocal chords out and fill their bodily orifices with silicone, then drown them in a pool full of coca cola or nutella, burn their corpses with molten aluminium and scatter their ashes in an explosion of an iphone.

Doesn't the veganfag know that fried roaches are a delicacy for poor PoCs?
I feel like his opinion would change fast if he knew.

TRIGGERED

There is nothing commendable about murder if 11 Turkish citizens

This x1000. This "not your personal army" bullshit get repeated by fags afraid of doing lulzy shit.

We should have done this during the Youtube glitch.

Yeah I'm triggered because I see that youtube has really gone to shit, so what?

I'm not putting another view on your dumb video OP.

No, it's just that it's by TechRax. No one here likes him because he's the guy who makes videos about breaking iPhones in stupid ways for views. No one cares about the turks he melted

we can't know for sure. pretending to be a retard is one of the easiest ways to make money these days because it attracts young children who don't know how to use ad blocker yet.

All this shit began with the Anthill casting scene, but this kid is too edgy
Fuck

I don't care why you moralfags wanna get lulz out of this guy, we need to make Holla Forums great again and this is opportunity

I think I've got it: We steal his views and defund rich boy
Hear me out: We create fake channels with the same name, upload videos with the same titles, tags and thumbnail but instead of the video we put something really long (Trump's inauguration or something else lulzy that'll trigger his audience of autistic 12 year olds so we can double the kek) so we get maximum watch time, which will float us to the top of the search results

I always hated when I was a kid and saw people killing bugs on purpose for fun.

profiting from their death for amusement, something feels so wrong about this.

maybe, good idea

It must be found that something brings no lulz for it to be rejected as nypa. How can pissing off a professional youtube channel not bring lulz?

Over 5 million subscribers and getting paid to do useless shit. It's another gawd damn pewdiepie!

Should we kill babies in the womb?
Should we kill a universally hated insect?

Hitting him with jewish birds

Well you don't really know that they're pro-choice for sure

they probably are

I'm ok with killing pests but what the fuck does roaches need to be in the video? It just seems like some fucked up fetish shit pouring molten metal on live animals

Have his mom castrate him and eat his cooked testicles in front of him.

the youtube commenters are giving me diabetes, anyone milking them?

We should make our own video and then spread it, as a signature. We could also use this to bring back shiggy diggy.