4cuck hate thread

4cuck hate thread

They have to go back.

Yes I hate them etc.

They are the new reddit.
Actually we come to the point that I'd rather have reddit fags here than 4cucks. At least when a redditor makes a thread it starts with a story or soemthing interesting to say, when a 4cuck makes a thread it's either:
- Trap thread
- You X You Lose
- X, Prove Me Wrong
- s/fur
- Trap thread
- Rolling thread
- Trap thread

Then I'd rather hear some normie OC, then this shitposting

I don't get the trap thread crap. Dot hey think it's edgy or something? Are they actually faggets?

Both.

We're here, we're queer

gay

honestly if you dared to venture outside of Holla Forums or Holla Forums or any of the normalfag magnet boards, 4chan isn't as bad as you think.

t. cuckchanner

maybe you should go there then

t. i only go on le Holla Forums xd

mods are faggots and will ban you for no reason

it's not that you said other boards aren't bad, it's that you said cuckchan wasn't bad
speaking of which, go back there

Fixed.

We should call them redditchan.

i really really hate newfags

hot

seems alright to me

You have to go back.

Want good reasons to hate it? Just follow the cross link and bring a lot of time with you.
>>>/irc/

Do you realize all of those points are threads which are quick and easy to fill and consume? It goes hand in hand with the decline of OC. Nobody wants to make even the smallest amount of effort anymore.

4chan is better in the sense that it's more popular and so more things are being put out quicker and more people to talk to

Holla Forums is better in the sense that there is a board for all things, bigger file size limit, no captchas everywhere, proxies are allowed so you can at least pretend to feel safe and webms with sound

4chan sucks because captchas everywhere, low file-size limit and you're going to be easily put on file because no proxies and 4chan has geolocation because of google

Holla Forums sucks because of the mods and because not a lot of people post

so a bit like the mods here

Mods here are faggots, but that's no different from halfchan. Never forget, they do it for free.

Just look at cuckchan. You have to go back.

Go back.

Then you should pay them and maybe they will be better