Black dude AMA

Ask a black guy anything.

What exactly is a bix nood muddafugga

I don't know. That's some shit you guys made up.

Where all da white wimminz at ?

We got it from you.

I wish I knew.

As a negro can you actually entertain abstract concepts like time, space and mathematics.

Never heard of it until I started browsing the chans.

You look mulatto though.

I am a normal looking white dude.
How do I make fat black 3DPD stop hitting on me?

Yeah, but math sucks, I'd rather not use my brain that hard, it makes me tired.

OP looks like he was bread with an italian/spaniard

So a spic?

Scottish admixture from Caribbean piracy. Nearly all black Americans have euro admixture to varying degrees. Both my parents are black, but both my grandmothers are 50% mulattos and my family tree gets whiter the further you go back.

Italian/Spaniard bread ?
Does that have herbs and shit in ?

Olives mainly.

Yeah actually now that you mention it he looks like a spic/jew

sad

Damn, I want some olive bread now

Can you afford it?

do all black guys really want white women? or is it just some? and how is it generally viewed by other blacks?

Honestly I would take advantage that situation if I was you. I've had ugly chicks hit on me that I've turned down, and regret it in retrospect because I realize I could have dogged them. I could have filmed hate fuckin them, and nuttin all in their mouth and all types of ill shit, because they were desperate for my dick. You can have fun with it nobody has to know. You can just use her as a worm hole, a pigfuck, but don't get her pregnant. That is easier said than done.

It's a novelty. I've fucked so many black girls that fucking a black girl is like beating my dick. I am a sucker for white girls, and a lot of em have a black guy fetish.

How bigs ur dick

Wow man, don't humiliate him.

I ask this in all politeness
Do you like being a nigger ?

7 inches

wow tiny

not even

big

It has it perks. But dealing with other niggers is a pain in the ass, and somewhat dangerous.

When you see staving niggers in africa do you feel anything?

The only thing i feel is disgust and irritation that the UN might try jew some tax money from my government to send them food.

Does it irk you that not only am I your size, but many other Caucasians that pretty much make the "black guy = huge" kind of over-hyped?

but I don't want to have sex with 3DPD, especially not nigger 3DPD.
Is is like an attitude thing? I really just want to be invisible to them.
What makes black 3DPD not notice you?

Not really, sucks to be them.

Cover yourself in job application forms

This, 7 is really average when you count out poos and asians

>Blacks have no racial solidarity, Check! :^)

You sound young. I hope you never have to go to jail or anything, because you will learn that pussy is pussy at the end of the day.

wow

How do you feel about being called a nigger? I'm white and it upsets me very much to hear others say the word.

How does the fact that you Negro folk fare somewhat poorly in colder weather sit with you? How do you feel about Whites being able to tolerate being lightly clad in the snow?

I'm not really the same as them I'm American. If you sent me to Congo, I would stick out like a sore thumb, probably get killed.

No, chan posters don't represent real life. White shut-ins are over represented here.

Do all blacks listen to rap?

Timestamp?

Why did you make an entire thread based off the fact you're black? do you think you're special because of that? Do you have any real talents?

Yes do this

Do you have a waifu?

This is the Internet. I don't care, and in real life I'm pretty antisocial, so I never really get too involved with people to hear them say fucked up shit.

No

are you talking to me?

it isn't really about pussy not being pussy, it is just awkward when this bitch hits on me, and I don't reciprocate in anyway, because I don't like 3DPD, and it makes me feel bad, because I make them feel ugly
do black 3DPD respect marriage?

Do you go clubbing? And more importantly, do you speak in "AYYYYY" obongo ebonics, or speak like a normal person?

Because I'm bored as fuck, and I get the feeling from reading posts that a lot of channers don't really know or talk to black people. I'll do the time stamp give me a minute.

Pinkie finger on your nose or it isnt real btw

Pull her to the side. Let her know you don't want people in your business. Like I said nobody has to know. Dog that bitch.

OP, answer my question:

Not that I don't speak to black people, since my step mother, who happens to be my father's 3rd wife, 20 years younger, is two shades darker than you. She happens to be a woman who somehow defied logic and made my own cheating biological Caucasian mother look like a nigger. So yes, blacks can be people too, and everything else is a Holla Forums meme.

Yeah this, I'm fairly Holla Forums but nigger is a state of mind, not a skin colour

At least I have more images to compensate for that fuckup.

Answer this post pl0x:

I don't know why it came out sideways.

I shouldn't be posting when I'm this sleep deprived. Here's the pic I forgot.

What's good, my negro?

Well you delivered, that's cool I guess.

I wish you were a female though. Would've been a more exciting thread. Got a sister?

who did you vote for in 2016?

it is framing thing
next time edit the image, and rotate it

I don't talk like that. I used to go out, but got in too many fights.

You forgot the pinky on nose.

How do these images make you feel?

I hate the cold, but I don't really think about it that much.

I expected as much.

Doesn't make me feel anything. There's snow outside right now.

Are you Mr Freeze?

this

Oy, a smoker. That's flat out disgusting. I'll never understand why women smoke. For one thing, it devalues their health and body, but more importantly, smoking is a masculine activity. What are they trying to prove?

Maybe someday. I'll just continue dumping this folder.

I had a wife once. Not now though

What contexts are you comfortable with a white person referring to you or other blacks as niggers or niggas? How sensitive is it really, assuming it's not in a directly confrontational or harassing context?

What state are you in? Go outside and report back.

A wife isn't a waifu.

Wtf is a waifu then?

PA

Holy shit, welcome to Holla Forums.

If you're helping me make money, I don't give a fuck what you call me. I don't have any white friends, so the situation never arises.

Nice state. I'll assume you're in a city.

I hate cities personally.

an idea of what love really is, but is out of our reach at the moment

Is that by design?

Waifu does mean wife, I just don't get that deep with anime characters I'm not like most channers.

Partly

Perfectly understandable.

Yes

You ought to consider going some place out of the city if you get the chance. Man wasn't meant for urban existence.

True

Do you think blacks are discriminated against as much as BLM and crew like that say ?

BLM is some Jew funded shit. If you have your own you don't have to worry about discrimination.

What do you believe in, theology-wise?

Eternal recurrence

you seem pretty cool OP
I hereby pronounce you a black guy and not a nigger
No homo

Does it bother you that you have very little culture that isn't essentially rooted in European culture?

USA in a nutshell

No because I'm partly European. Uniquely American. A literal product of American history.

How often do you post around here? are you a newfag?

I feel weird posting in your thread, like maybe there's a purpose behind my autism which compels me. You already know about the Jews as you pointed out at so it wouldn't be a stretch to say you're aware of the fact that Whites aren't breeding above replacement rate and how the two are connected.

You may not know it, but if the Jews succeed, your people will be next. They already have you almost completely destroyed with the crack and the single motherhood problem and all that, it wouldn't take much for them to finish the job.

Do you hate niggers?

I hate Holla Forums I only come here when I get banned from 4chan.

The Jews day will come

If you stick around it'll grow on you user, like cancer

I don't know if hate is the right word. It's more I KNOW them. Just like I know snakes are dangerous, so I'm not going to play with snakes or other wild animals. That kind of goes for all people though. I've met white niggers too. Black people just have a much higher percentage of niggerdom amongst their population.

I'll add before I go to sleep that if Whitey is out of the picture, the Eternal Jew will be there to capitalise on the power vacuum. If you don't want complete subjugation by that time, our fight will become yours. You should at least bear these truths in mind, because I don't want my people to die out without at least knowing that those responsible will have a chance to be held accountable.

user, please. The politically correct term is Wigger.

You look like Eric Andre and you're an ugly mother fucker

I agree with this statement entirely.
I grew up in an area with very few black people, and all I knew of them was what I saw on television. I, of course, thought they were wonderful, magical people who were oppressed by evil white people. Then I moved to a large US city. After a number of years of living and working around a lot of American blacks, I finally accepted that many of them have a very predatory mindset. There are obviously many exceptions, but my view of why there are so many black men in jail, why black men have so many problems with the police, and why white people move out when black people move in has completely changed. It's got nothing to do with evil white people simply hating black people because they're different. It's because a very large portion of the black population routinely engages in predatory and criminal behavior. Anyone who refuses to acknowledge this is basically an idiot who'd stick his hand in box with a cobra just to show the world how tolerant he is of snakes.

Why would you visit this shit board?

It's a shitty cartoon or 'anime' 'wife'.

Yeah we have some people who don't handle isolation well, which is why waifus exist at all.

Does this picture give you the heebie jeebies?

Got banned

No