Beverly Hills Teens

Does anyone else remember or like this show?

Fuck yes I do.

I do. It sucks.

I vaguely recall this. Is that sexy robot girl just for the intro, or is she in the show?

I'd have to watch a few episodes to remember anything besides knowing I've seen it in the past.

I'm pretty sure the Heavy Metal-esque robot girl is only in the intro sadly. Still it has a number of half decent waifus in it.

Just the intro. Too bad 'cause she's one of them sexy robots.

Here's some semi-femslashy screenshots I took of Larke and Bianca some time ago.

continued

that's not subtext; that's just text

And here are a couple good lewds.

Oh fuck, forgot to spoiler the images. XD

Thanks, mods.

Damn, I don't remember this at all, and it looks like something I would've liked.

Well, the show is on DVD now if you're curious. Not expensive either.

The girls are cute as fuck and the intro is some legit great animation.

1980's personified.

That's not enough though. The show itself is so bad that the cute designs can't save it.

It's an 80's show aimed at girls. Think Totally Spies minus action scenes. I don't know what you're comparing it against.

I do not remember that show.
Looking it up that aired in 87 the same year as DuckTales and TMNT.

Meanwhile Japan was coming out with things like City Hunter.

Spoiler:Lark wins.

Not sure City Hunter was aimed at quite the same demographic

Animation was far cheaper than live-action in Japan back then. You can blame Hollywood for its continued advancements in practical effects Until CGI came and almost killed it
Even today their are some things the Japanese struggle to do with practical effects. They've got some great FX artists but they don't have a Tom Savini.

need to watch this

Best episode was when Bianca hit her head and became nice. Also the skiing episode where things got slightly femslashy between Larke and Bianca.

Fuck it. I'm going to watch an episode, and you assholes are going to watch with me.

What exactly where those cars intending to do at 10:38? Where they playing chicken and got interrupted?

that opening sequence was pretty nice to watch

Wait a minute good user I've got a fucking brainstrom baby (since you brought up Tom Savini)!

When they make the reboot the show will be written by Brian Yuzna and the ultimate plot twist halfway through season one will be that Bianca, Pierce and half of the students are basically mutants that trick healthy young teens into getting "shunted" and absorbed by them for nutrients and youth. Art designs will be supplied by Mike Mignolia and Junji Ito (an east west collab just like your 80's cartoons!). Hot damn this fan fiction just writes itself.

Seriously niggers after you watch Beverly Hills Teens go watch Society I double dare you.

This is a great idea and I'd support your kickstarter.

I remember it, 80s shit, reaganomics the cartoon, only watched it if there was literally nothing else one

Life before the internet…..

That intro is magical.
Rest of the show's crap. Funny valley/surfer voices, though.

The show actually makes fun of stuck up elitist rich liberal types and their virtue signalling a lot.

Also I always wondered what was the setting behind the cartoon, since they have robot servants, etc. That could just be them being ultra-rich, but maybe it's like a futuristic version of the 80's.

There's some fanservice I think. I remember a group shower scene with a conveyor belt or something.

Cartoon 80s, I think. Like Richie Rich.