TWD minorities edition: do you even spot, bro?

Latest episode of TWD (Epstein 14): Queen Bean and Spearchucks set up in 4 story building across from The Last White Hope's compound.
Pic 1: clearly looking out window with muzzle hanging out, lens cap on.
Pic 2: blatantly hanging out an open window with a scoped rifle

Are they even trying anymore? Will the final episode have them making an expert 3-400 m shot with no adjustment for windage.

Goddamnit, this show couldn't get any dumber if it tried.

TV is not inaccurate just because they are lazy, it is by design.

They have one job and only one: act. Considering that at least ONE of the characters spent time banging an ex-military soldier who taught her 'special knots', you'd think the actress would spend even one minute studying some really basic shit about shooting. We're not even talking sniper-level bullshit. Like basic School of Infantry shit. Even the lowliest of paper pusher in the military would know not to hang his rifle half way out of a window if he's trying to NOT get shot by his enemy.

Also: where the fuck did she get a silenced Glock 19? I didn't realize they just left those laying around after Neagan confiscated all of their guns several episodes back and she wasted fucking two episodes getting another gun and a bullet so she could fuck that up.

I get it. TWD has been spiraling uncontrollably downhill since its chief writers left and the SJW-special affairs unit took charge of the script.
It's like a train wreck. At first I watched because I loved the scenery, set design, and atmospherics but just kept watching even after the ridiculous plot holes and character development got in the way.

The antagonists in this show are literally the only thing that remotely keeps this show moving. Their acting is just a noodle's length above the sub-par performances of the main cast.

It's nice to see Holla Forums steals my posts and puts them on 4chan. That's why I come to Holla Forums… To have the discussion moved to 4chan…

4cuck is reddit and has been since 2011. Redditors stole from 4cuck and still do. Now they go to other sites to steal content and post on 4cuck & reddit.

i am the least /k/ommando in the world but even i know how retarded they are for that

is this what going full retard is like?

A nig and a spic doom multiple colonies in post-apocalypse America to a brutal death for petty personal reasons.

Did you really expect them to have better skills with firearms? It's like a female version of Dumb and Dumber.

Eh, he was in the comic too. It's probably the only realistic thing about him.

The more subtler way would be if he was carrying a rainbow-bracelet to show his support for LBTQHIV+-community

They just had to make a character named jesus gay huh? And dont tell me its because of his mexican roots he is named jesus

>nigger picks up a gun sniper rifle
Problem?

If it was because of his mexican roots it would be pronounced Jesús…

you mean HAY-SOOS

christ user, don't expect everyone to be able to comprehend other cultures, you need to be as base as possible.

At least it is better than ME:A

>is this what going full retard a nigger is like?
yes.

How much time since they killed the last blond girl?

Why do you love dindus, goon? Are you the biggest cuck in the west or just a butthurt shitskin who's mad that not everyone likes their entertainment pozzed by you?

Oh look, it's THIS thread again…

Can you kikes stop slamming this cancer down our throats, please?

Only autists and /k/

late to the party again?

JDM as Negan is fucking great, I wish they just kill off the entire main cast, and make the show about Negan.
>TFW no Negan show on sunday evenings.

Heh. Redditpol BTFO.

Damn straight.

wew

No, I think it triggers stormweenies like you, you dumb nazi.

You realize your in h8chan and not cuckchan right? You seem lost

I really hope they go through with the live action flashpoint batman, jdm was wasted in bvs.

But you keep talking about reddipol/poleddit.
It's common knowledge that refers to Holla Forums because of their threads literally about inviting redditors to Holla Forums.
You don't know very much do you?