Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

ibelieveinfairies.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want my dick in her

Is there generally a lot of screeching on Sesame Street?

SONICHU

Is she /ourgirl/?

Look at those cock hungry eyes and salivating lips. What a slut.

She's /everyonesgirl/

woah, really? I remember when she first appeared, lots of people were clamoring for her to get an actual puppet

maybe we'll get more 34 now

NOOO they're ruining my children's cartoon deep lore!

SMDH first Power Rangers now this

>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/auschwitz/

Is not big bird already cautistic?

So is she going to have fits of rage and hitting people although those didn't even do anything to her?

Or the lovely thing where an autist starts hitting their ears so hard they start bleeding?

pick one

Those damn autists ruining the western culture

Fuck off and get away from my waifu cu/co/lds

What, that's a thing?

Ask your parents for the homevideos.

But I don't even have hands.

Autists are creations of the Jews via vaccinations. They're not even real people, just tools. Turn them on their Jewish masters than dispose of them once they're defeated. That's the only way western civilization can be saved.

Then how did you type that?

Autism is caused by pesticides and herbicide. The anti vaxxers are a red herring, because pesticides and herbicides cannot be banned without mass starvation occuring.

I have a prehensile penis and may or may not be a dolphin.

Sauce?

Is Soros trying to normalize autism?

Did vaccines cause Sesame Street?

ibelieveinfairies.com/

So, I assume she'll just sit on tumblr all day, yelling and cutting herself.

funny how that's exactly like a male autist, only with tumblr instead of Holla Forums

>>>/flathorizon/

A man doesn't cut himself. He beats himself with a sock full of batteries tied to a ceiling fan.

Poser scars are for chicks. when a dude sets out to neck himself, he actually does it.

So what does her Sonic OC look like?

Is she, dare I say, /ourgirl/?

I used to assist workers in the care of mentally challenged children. The ones with severe autism frequently would masturbate. When I was there, though, it was nothing but males doing this. It became so frequent that instead of stopping it the aides would just put the kid out of sight from the other kids and come back in like 10 minutes

The protocol was to play a game or create an activity to keep the mastrubators busy so they wouldn't have time to masturbate. It didn't work as there were many kids

I only ever remember 1 girl who kept trying to masturbate but unforunately for her she was autistic with also a muscle disorder. I don't remember why but her arms would be tied……well not tied. not clamped. just…fastened down to her chair. I know it sounds wrong but it really wasn't. There was always an aide in front of her to help her in case she needed anything

But she was 10/11yo and whenever her hands weren't tied down she would have them rubbing the front of her shorts.

btw the reason I told this is because I'm wanting Sesame Street to do an episode on that

Because it happens A LOT to autistic children. They just fucking jerk off and don't care if anybody sees

it doesn't stop, friendo.

She does have an arousing design for a goddamn autistic Muppet loli.

daaaaaaaaaaamn, redditpol is mad as fuuuuck

i don't know if you're serious or not, but should kill yourself either way.

They inherently know they're virgins for life, so why not go to town

so are you, but you don't jack it all the time in public

All girls have autism tbh.

nah, that would mean they're really, obsessively good at something.

Autism is mostly a male thing. That's because autism is essentially the male brain at 11, logic and reason first, emotion, connection etc. second. Schizophrenia is mostly a female thing. That's because the female brain thinks and feels simultaneously.

what about all the autistic women at pretty much every online place ever where outcasts go. like forums, fan sites and tumblr.

if that's true, why are you still here?

They're usually not autistic, just homely or fat.

nah they are autistic for real.i have spent enough time around these girls to tell the difference.

Because I haven't tried to neck myself?

Did'nt she appear years ago?

what are you, gay?

I'm actually autistic and I blend in quite well here.

It's not hard to blend in on Holla Forums.
Standing out is what's hard, and unfortunately the only ones who do are such tremendous, insufferable faggots that it sometimes makes this board physically painful to read.

Holla Forums Sesame Street reboot when

i wish

According to Holla Forums Sesame Street is already nazis somehow.

>>>/suicide/

Holla Forums is not a girl.

they're obsessively good at destroying men's lives with their vaginas

dubs of alt-right transvestism

HBO actually

Why would I come to the internet to tell lies?