6 Million

How many of you actually believe in the 6 million?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AnI1K
archive.is/LycVo
archive.is/7m9SM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I haven't believed in the 6 goyllion in years, but it's still retarded to deny that thousands of people, kikes and otherwise, were kept and died in the camps.
Yeah, their suffering was mostly due to kraut supply lines being bombed in later years of the war, but the krauts should have deported them sooner or actually gassed them like the jews have been fantasizing about for almost a century.

Never Forgetâ„¢

I think 6 million jews are a lot.
So I think it's exaggerated since there were like 60 million people that died in the war. (3% of total world population in those days)
A 10% of total casualties of that war.
However since I can't prove there less than 6 million ded jews I guess I have to accept the number until it's proven to be false with actual evidence.

6 million is an obvious exaggeration

the population of Los Angeles is less than 4 million

you'd have to dig a pretty big fuckin hole to bury 6 million bodies

Only 250,000 jews died by the hands of the Nazis, none of which died in gas chambers or were turned into lampshades and/or soap bars.

Oy vey not if you turn them into soap and lampshades like my grandmother who was gassed when she was only 6 years old

only 1 way to find out

controlled studies in shitskin countries
ran in parallel for the interest of time and lulz
praise kek

This fucking guy.

So guess we all agree that it did happened.
Just the numbers exaggerated.

Literally everyone agrees kikes were put into camps.
Absolutely nobody denies that since there is undeniable proof that they were rounded up just like nips were in burgertopia.
If that was what you were trying to find out then good job.
However, if you were trying to prove there was systematic extermination of the kikes then you'd be hard pressed to find anyone on this site that actually agrees with you.

Well, when you burn them at a rate of 6 gorillain a day with ovens that can hold 666 jews in one go, you suddenly have a lot less bodies to deal with.

I think it did happen to an extent. But I also believe a lot of the truth is obscured by propaganda

The problem is that there's no fucking discussion about it in public. We need to have these debates, but in many countries it is illegal to have such debates. This is what breeds conspiracy theories. The Jews have nobody to blame but themselves.

Were they simply labor camps or were they really death camps?

Did most of them really die in gas chambers or was it just disease that spread among the camps?

Did 6 million Jews really die or is this a gross exaggeration?

Why are the population numbers of the Jewish people before and after the war completely inconsistent with the 6 million number?

These are all questions that demand asking

complete bullshit. not just a bit bullshit: complete and utter bullshit. you're so stupid it must hurt.

Holohaux for SURE!

Only normalfags still believe in Jewish lies, and even they are slowly seeing the curtain being lifted

You seem upset

You provide not a single shred of legitimate rebuttal.
You retaliate by berating the poster and not the argument.
Any reasonable person sees you doing this and automatically becomes suspicious and doubtful of your position.
Sure, this is an anonymous imageboard where you can spout whatever the fuck you want for (you)s, but your response still comes off as imbecilic, and it would most assuredly result in complete and utter dismissal anywhere else that isn't an echo chamber for your beliefs.
This behavior is the direct cause of the increasing doubt over the holocaust. You kill your own position without your enemy having to do anything more than make a claim.

there is no argument, user.
the hard, empircal evidence is overwhelming and only a dishonest or deeply stupid person denies it. there is archeological, documentary and witness evidence by the tonne. there are historical analyses by the dozen: all, yes all point to there having been a systematic attempt to kill the european jews (and others) by the nazis between 33 and 45.
the holocaust happened. you can dispute the details but not the greater picture. when bigotry -in your case anti-semetism- renders you incapable of objectivity, it's time to change your mind.

Most of this "hard empirical" evidence has been rescinded and redacted by the very people who made the claims in the first place.
Cursory research will show you this.
Please provide an actual rebuttal that isn't just "ur dum".

all serious research concludes that it happened. i need prove nothing. this discussion is sterile because you will deny anything and everything as a defense, even the obvious. you'll cite discredited charlatans as truth sayers and fake experts as the gospel. you'll distort witness statements and accuse all and sundry of complicity in a vast jewish conspiracy. in short, you will bullshit so hard and so loud and so long that an honest man will leave you to it.

You've clearly made up your mind and refuse to question your own beliefs, so any further discussion is pointless.
I too used to believe the holocaust was 100% fact with no faults whatsoever.
I know it's uncomfortable looking for errors in something you believe in so strongly, but it's worth it in the end.
I hope you start doubting one day instead of continuing along this path that is equivalent to religious zealotry.

Jews are OK.

to the contrary, user, my journey began with doubt. when it is illegal to say something, an enquiring mind looks to understand why. from doubter, i became a realist. all of my opinions are based on hard historical evidence and nothing else. i can see from your post that you are preparing to deploy another denier's tactic: to define the holocaust as a precise and quantifyable event, which it isn't, and to cry foul because perhaps only 5 million died instead of 6 and perhaps only half of them were gassed and perhaps they weren't all jews. the scholarship is against you and always will be. if it weren't for liars and knaves of your ilk, we'd have put the event to bed decades ago, but no. you just can't stop lying, over and over again and this plays into the hands of ((those)) who would profit from the holocaust. you are your own worst enemy.

I think the holocaust happened but "muh six gorillion death camps" is kike trickery.

nobody claims 6 million jews were gassed in the camps, not even the jews themselves.

of course not exactly 6 million, but somewhere around that; this being said though, i don't place any more or less importance on it over other genocides, and it's unfortunate that other people do view it as more important for some reason.
disappointingly, it has become a convenient point of reference to try and shut down nationalist perspectives when debate has failed

well, yes. there are thousands of cases like that of the rosenblats. jews and others have lied about the holocaust for personal gain or political expediency or some other motive since about 1935. the nazis themselves were amongst those who never denied it, strangely enough.

Yea, some of them even admitted gassing millions of kikes in a camp which even the kikes now say wasn't a death camp. Such reliable "trials".

that's a lie. prove me wrong by citing a sauce.

reported for antisemitism

reported for being a kike

Oy vey!

Can you convince me why I shouldn't?

100 Holla Forums info-graphics coming at you any moment now.

They're taking their sweet time about it.

Can you convince me why I should convince you that you shouldn't?

archive.is/AnI1K
archive.is/LycVo
archive.is/7m9SM

Here some recent holocaust debates on 4chan and Holla Forums if you interested

It's obviously a massive exaggeration meant to give the Jews carte blanche.

They're at it again

Nope, I cannot.

Mad at the pen
Glad that we win, a tad fat, in a bad hat for men
Grind the cinnamon, Manhattan warmongers
You can find the villain in satin, congas
The van screeches
The old man preaches
About the gold sand beaches
The cold hand reaches
For the old tan Ellesse's
… Jesus

Six million!?

He's crying because the number went up again

fedora meme still rally funny

I do, and its a goddamn shame the number wasnt alot higher.

6 billion need to die this time

holocaust happened and the casualties were massive.

Nope.

Of course not. They even changed a plaque at aushwitz that scrubbed 2.5 million deaths. 100 years from now it will be accepted as post war propaganda.

If it were true why would they use zyklon-b when they had highly developed chemical weapons? If says a massive amount that apparantly 11 million died but we only ever hear about "muh 6 million"

funnier when you recognise the original picture as a le leftypol communist man

they chose zyklon because it was cheap, easily available, easy to store and did a good job. it was widely used as a delousing agent for clothes and bedding in the camps already. all that was necessary was to remove the irritant added as a safety measure.

6 billion will die this time

It has been scientifically proven that over six million Jews died in the last two thousand years.

i think the total sum of the jews, gays, political prisoners, gypsies, communists, niggers, aliens etc could've probably been 6 million

either way it's probably exaggerated how much that figure is made up of jews alone

I'd unleash 6 million sperm inside a jewish pussy

The holocaust happened. Precisely how many millions of Jews were murdered doesn't change this fact.

15 million armenians died at the hands of the turks, where is recognition of this holocaust or any others? It seems the jews are the best marketers of theirs.

Are you fucking sterile?

Have you seen any evidence that supports the 6 million number.

there are 2 ways of estimating the number of victims of the nazi extermination policy
you add up the estimated body counts of each recorded incident and attempt to weight out the exagerration and w/in the missed events,
you estimate the population of each group of victims before the events and compare that number with an estimate of those populations after the event

both statistical techniques, within a normal margin of error, result in approximately 6 million.

you deserve dub dubs

There's no business like shoa business

If I was sterile the number would be 0

But the numbers don't add up to at all.

Besides, if jews claim that 6 million died in holocaust and later the death count in Auschwitz was revised form 4 to 1.5 million, shouldn't the overall death-count be reduced also?

Fake event.

I have no doubt that the Holocaust actually happened. I also have no doubt that the Jews were persecuted and slaughtered by the millions.

I do, however, doubt the 6 million figure. It likely was less than 6 million, but even 4 million is a huge number

Holy fuck, those photoshops are so bad

good enough to convince commies

I want to persecute some kosher pussy with my uncut Aryan dick

Source?

this make too much sense to be truth

Don't know it, sorry man. Maybe it's on imagefap or something

holocaust denial is just a JIDF tactic to take away aryan pride. They're literally saying "lol white people are too retarded to stage something as amazing as genocide, lol little white cucks"

Yeah, fuck those guys. We'll 6 million more of you faggots!

Seriously, you goyims are so strong! We wuz corpses and shit!

those nazis mustve been jews fabricating bad rep for futrure germany

At the Nuremberg Trials, many Nazis from the Buchenwald and Dachau camps signed "confessions" admitting to gas chambers and mass graves of up to hundreds of thousands of dead Jewish people.

By 1975, Simon Wisenthal, the premiere Jewish Holocaust scholar, concluded that there were no death camps on German soil, that all of the German camps were work camps, while all the camps in occupied Poland (Sobibor, Treblinka, Belzec, Auschwitz) were the death camps, which just so happened to be the camps that the Soviets captured.

As for the mass graves, none have ever been located. Or, at least, it's complicated. None of the mass graves are in Germany. Jewish scholars have drawn maps of the locations of where mass graves would've been in the eastern death camps. But soil samples from those areas contained not even trace material of decaying human flesh. The soil was also never disturbed.

The official Jewish Holocaust explanation of this is that the Germans were very efficient as crushing up the carcasses into a fine powder that even modern forensic science cannot detect, and that the carcass powder was so fine that it was blown all over the earth in the wind. Second, the Germans were very careful with their mass graves, and could perfectly bury the untraceable dust very deeply and perfectly re-shovel the soil so it appears undisturbed.

There is no official explanation as why the Nazis in the German-soil camps lied about their own camps being death camps with mass graves.

The holohoax meme was invented by the Jews so they goyim would remember the 6^12 zillion

OY VEY GOYM! ARE YA RACIST OR SOMETHIN'?! IT WAS 600 MILLION! I KNOW BECAUSE MY UNCLE AND I WERE GASSED A MILLION TIMES EACH AND WE ONLY SURVIVED BY STICKING OUR HEADS UP DEAD JEWS' ASSES TO AVOID DA GASSES!

Never happened.

FUCKING CHECKED AND HEIL'D

"Treblinka Archaeology Hoax"
"One-Third of the Holocaust"
Good videos to watch if you're just starting out.

which nazis confessed to gassing whom at dachau? the camp was liberated by american forces in april 45. there's a contemporary report from the chief us forensic officer on conditions in the camp in which he says he saw no evidence of gassings. on the other hand, he describes piles of bodies stacked up outside the crematorium. do some research.
pics related are of camp ss shot (illegally) by us troops inside dachau after their surrender. presumably they signed confessions from the grave?

Sounds parasitic.

i still have 6 bars of jew soap and 2 lampshades brought home by grandpa

Things I don't understand.

1. Why do we only care about 6 million, when the official toll was 11 million? Do we not care about the other 5 million people who died? Or are the jews more important? How do we decide who is more important when it comes to mass murder?

2. How did a gas chamber function with a wooden door?

I asked these questions in World History and my professor threatened to throw me out of class if I acted out again.