Incest

Ok I got a question/story for you guys

I think my sister wants to fuck me.

I don't know what to think, it seems so obvious that she wants my dick, but if I'm not right and make a move family drama will ensue for the rest of my life. The risk is so great I don't know if its worth it. I think I'm going to go in for a kiss or an ass grab soon.

Na, it's your dad left the kiss

Just do it, user. You may never get another chance to live the dream.

My dad is an alcoholic that lives in a different state.

doe she live in the state of drunkenness?

Its true I will do it but shit its so scary.

Do you fuck him when you visit him?

You won't do a goddamn thing. You are just like the cousin fucker. He never returned.
Figures you live in a single-parent home. Not being a moralfag. Just kinda weird you wanna fuck someone you grew up with. Did you two never have arguments that made you despise each other, like most bros & sis's?

Watch a movie together and grab some beers. That should do it.

You are going to feel disgusted after you do it, you will most likely break down and cry.

Don't listen to these losers.

Wasn't trying to stop OP. Just giving thoughts. He can do WHATEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS!!!!!!

Yeah of course we did we were best friends and enemies our entire childhood. we also did the whole, I will show you mine if you show me yours. But we have had this thing going on for a while, I really probably will feel bad after but I feel bad after a lot of things I do, doesn't mean I regret it.

I have a lot of creep shots of her, god she is the most beautiful women I have ever seen. makes sense, I am the most handsome man I have ever seen superior genes and all.

She's lucky to have a good brother like you, user.

Do you jack off to yourself too, OP? This amount of self-love is disconcerting.
I just have one question, you degenerate fuck. Will you post wins if you score?

I probably will, and yes I have.

Thanks man

I'm telling you.

Get her a bit drunk and watch a movie together. You can't get lower-risk/higher-reward than this.

sounds good brother

Compared to this, fucking your sister sounds mellow.

Sounds good do it OP

do it faggot

don't be bitch

naw see there is no risk involved with stuff you do in private

I feel motivated, It has to happen, if I get the chance to take pics or video I will post.

Did your mommy tell you this ?

Post some of the creep shots you faggot, without proof of these superior genes you may as well be travis.
Captcha: Doitfaggot

ehh not to fond on that I will post one pic of a video I have

Nice trips

post a better picture

I can truly say I'm surprised she exists. Good job op, you're less of a homo than I had assumed.

Just get her drunk, she's most likely looking for the perfect excuse to finally let it go so if you freak the fuck out she can laugh it off as being drunk. Best part is you can joke about it while drunk and if she loses her shit laugh it off and say you're drunk and joking.