Is Bill Maher an ally to Leftypol?

Other urls found in this thread:

jonsorensen.net/2012/10/25/horus-manure-debunking-the-jesushorus-connection/
youtube.com/watch?v=OpxVEiuxF0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=MB-itn_LJuM
youtube.com/watch?v=J14xjajEAHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

I don't really watch his show regularly, but I might download an episode if a guest I like is on, and what I've noticed watching older videos of Politically Incorrect is that the guy was a fucking idiot, literally a libertarian who supported the Iraq War, who suddenly did a 180° and became a liberal, almost a social-democrat.

I'm very skeptical of people like this. I believe in change of politics and values at any stage, but not when it corresponds so well to a change of job. I think he is basically an actor at this point, just saying what people pay him to.

He's well established as being anti-idpol, which makes him better than every other "leftist" on tv.

He's kind of a useful idiot, but other than that, no.

Not at all. He's a smug liberal.

Sometimes he's right but he's more often than not full of shit.

Anti vaxxers are not my comrades

Also, his religulous movie is full of lies.

He was an American "libertarian"? How did you perceive that?

Such as what lie?

another thread devolved to us vs. them bickering

Well most specifically the Horus/Christ thing, that's based on total bullshit. Quoted that once myself and got made to look like an ass. I mean it's easy enough to mock Christianity, you don't have to make up shit.

jonsorensen.net/2012/10/25/horus-manure-debunking-the-jesushorus-connection/

Oh, I was asking because I was curious. I'm not arguing.

What about the libertarian thing?

This.
I mean, if Christianity ripped something off, it would have been Zoroastrianism.
No reason to make stuff up.

He's a woman hateric sinner

I've watched him and I haven't received that impression. Why do you say this?

Are you kidding me?! He's Islamophobic too, very triggering.

black bodies are UNDER ATTACK by the white devil
You can not be a leftist without wanting to exterminate oppressive white scum

cons
-hes a liberal
-hes a kike

pros
-he hates mudslimes

mixed bag here

Get out white Asshole, this is a safe space FOR ALL COMRADES and we don't need your excellent ass coming in here and triggering people

I just can't stand these white bastards… Fuck, I'm triggered….

Then he's a Christianphobe as well. That's just meaningless.

Fuck off you stupid shits

Racist
>>>Holla Forums
Don't you crackers understand we hate your kind?
All whites and only whites are racist.

>>>Holla Forums

Not racist damn it and if only whites are racist then I'm not even racist by your standards stupid

I think you're the one that belongs on Holla Forums you right-wing white bigot

Checkers?

Wanna play checkers?

You have internalized racism, you've been trained by the whites to hate yourself

Hahahahaha yeah right.

nigger

Fuck off you dumb Holla Forumsfag

Not black

Look, it's time you realized you are oppressed by the white man. Our Jewish brothers have enlightened us to that and given us communism to combat white supremacy.

That guy is racist though, against whites.

You can't be left-wing and white.

No seriously, get the fuck out of here pol

You can't be racist towards whites, because racism is power plus prejudice

No it isn't

I think you need to check your white muh privilege

Are you white?

I probably wouldn't be considered white so no.

It's called internalized racism. You need to decolonize your mind and realize whites are your oppressors.

I'm actually a nigger, and this isn't liberal/pol/ retard.

You see? Internalized racism in action. You just called yourself the n word, you've been trained to dehumanize and despise yourself.

Just say it loud and proud Holla Forums
"I am a leftist. I hate white people! I AM A CUCKOLD!!!!"

Okay, this is actually pretty funny, not bad.

Bill Maher is everything wrong with the "left" and everything right that keeps Porkey well entrenched and raking in billions.

You could critique him from the right or the left and he'd still be wrong on nearly every single issue.

whether you guys like it or not you are on the same side as Holla Forums

he is a degenerate faggot
/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=OpxVEiuxF0Y

He apparently was sympathetic to libertarian views, and here's a brief rant on why he's turned hostile to them today.

Is this even a question? I hope to Marx most of the posts in this thread are Holla Forums concern trolling or samefagging by OP.

i don't it's about time this place became communist and not run by a bunch of faggots who want zizek to be their best friend.

bill maher is a zionist jew, he is one major terrorist attack away to going full neo con

Helllooooo reddit!

typical fedora new atheist, flag waving, slightly woman hateric and a mouthpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=MB-itn_LJuM
his constant tactic is making a panel where one opinion is shared by most guests and the opposide view is expressed by only one person (mostly an actor, rapper and generally a person that is less equip to answer) and that person is often interrupted, attacked and shut down by audience clapping.
i think a show like that would not be taken seriously anywhere but america

He's your typical liberal and he has the worst fucking audience. He usually get pundits and journalists from the other side though. How is he a woman hater though?

it was a joke about the other guy claiming he hates women
now his commend are deleted(?) because leftypol got triggered

What part of it was a joke? So then what do you think of Bill Maher?

anyway there are much worst things he has done.
youtube.com/watch?v=J14xjajEAHY
i don't think he's a very interesting topic and as you said he doesn't differ from the mainstream liberal media

It's nice that he tries to have actual discourse on his show, but he's laughably incompetent at facilitating it. Last week he had a guy who had serious disagreements with him and he tried hard to shut him down instead of having a real back and forth.

no, he's a neoliberal piece of scum

Jeremy Scahill was the guy I think you're talking about. He had some really good points. He even called Hillary out as being the neocon candidate and Maher just equated it to Republican media character assassination.

Which is funny because Maher went on to bring up that Vox article about smug liberalism as a sign of right wing anti-intellectualism. In his typical self-satisfied manner Maher pulls one line out of context stating "liberal politics are defined by having command of the "correct facts"" while being completely wrong about the bent of th3 source and ignoring any facts that we're just presented against Hillary.

God damn! Autocorrect is a bitch.

*the
*were

Enemy. The sooner this board realizes he's no different from anybody in the GOP the better. Apologists for state regulation of the economy are even worse than the most vulgar of market fetishists.

Literally no one here likes him, what the fuck are you talking about, reddit?

are you this retarded

Bill Maher is one of the few liberals who think Islam is incompatible with our western way of life. That is what I like about him. And the fact that he's less sympathetic to IDpol and Political Correctness than most Democrats. And I like a lot of his libertarian views on social issues. But other than that, he's a mainstream Democrat.

The Soviet Union, Cuba, China, North Korea, etc. were anti-religion for a reason.

Liberals love to shit on Christianity. But they suck so much Muslim cock. Because Muslims are le minority. They love to suck Jewish cock too but unlike Muslim-Americans, most Jewish-American Democrats don't take their religion seriously at all.

I like him when he metaphorically slams the right-wing idiots that mistakenly go on his show. His fear-based rejection of "Bernie or Bust" shows he's not as lefty as myself or the people on this board. Also, he's a friend to Ann "The Mann" Coulter. What the fuck? Who could stand being around that haggard troll?

Liberals are retarded and all, but this is still the United States. It's not like nobody had heard of Islam when the first amendment was written and it would have changed their minds.

Maher is a typical fedora Democrat, he's just consistent about it.