Have you tried out Freenet yet?

Have you tried out Freenet yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/c923c8bea35883cb687b2315807407ae6f6914829bbea9ca6f4dd8dfbf2f136a.jpg
tinycorelinux.net/install.html)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Slow as fuck. Secure as fuck. You can make your own website as long as it's not too big. Slow as fuck. More secure than TOR. Did I mention slow as fuck.

(checked)
so?

yeah it's slow but it's a great network ;)

no i haven't

and its slow as fuck

not to mention its slow as fuck

annd its very, very, very slow as well

I have and its somewhat gheeey

Been years since I tried it. Don't they only host static websites? Useless.

shut up nigger

Never heard of it.

How comes no one in here seems to realize freenet is slow as fuck?

I haven't but I heard somewhere that it is slow as fuck.

So … from what I've read here I'd gather that freenet is not the fastest ?

its very slow man

Its okay but i haven't used it in a while. Takes a while to actually get to a website.

Freenet is full of paedophiles.

SAGE!

Loser. lol.

Damn what a little whore bitch should have got her holes stuffed now it's too late

Which one?
and what tragedy befell her?

If you don't know what I'm sayin' homie, then you don't belong here now get yo bitch azz out

I've been fapping to a dead girl?

So what happened?

I don't like this thread

SAGE

SAGE

I don't like this post.
ROSEMARY

SAGE

fucking pervert

can we be buddies on Freenet, OP?
That is, of course, if you have fresh OC.
Otherwise, don't bother.

SAGE MODS

I'm bout to get some fresh OJ for these shrooms homie

media.8ch.net/file_store/c923c8bea35883cb687b2315807407ae6f6914829bbea9ca6f4dd8dfbf2f136a.jpg

SAGE

Sounds like you askin for someone to go OJ on yo azz dog

Point being?
THYME

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

MODS, DELET THIS THREAD, FAGGOTS

SAGE

Means you already dead, nigga

Guy who has heard of freenet here. AMA.

Keep crying, faggots. I'll just continue to counteract you.

Just

This

what do you think could improve freenet

more cp jk pedophilia is a crime

could be faster, have an upgraded user interface and the ability to serve dynamic pages

incorrect

agreed

Do you send cheese pizza to your friends on Freenet?

Oh nigga shit the SJW ELITE SHILL PROTOTYPE:GOY has arrived

Just build a virtual machine and run it in there as the router when you want to connect. The specs to get it to run lend it to nothing else.

Virtual Box VM with the following:

- 256 megs of ram
- 50 meg hardrive
- no video acceleration
- remote shell installed from repo to manage it.

VM running only:
- tinylinux core (tinycorelinux.net/install.html)
- jre 1.7/Tomcat
- freenet jar file

I can do

this all day

no

Reported for bumping a pedothread

SAGE

OOOOOOHH NOOOOOOO! Whatever shall I do? Eat a sack of baby dicks, you useless white knight!

I think it's a really fast service.

Stop being a pedophobe.

Yeah I've ran it… Some of the stuff on Defence Distributed is pretty fucking sweet, but since that stuff is the kinda stuff that makes /k/ pop off a few rounds; anything like that gets v& on clearnet. Member the "Liberator"?

Is it true that it's rather slow ?

The rate in which pages load is sub-par, compared to other web pages not on the network.

It depends how many peers your connected to. Less than 20 it's very slow but more than 40 it's not so bad.

Freenet has been around since 1999-2000 and it's still shit.

it was around in the napster days, it was supposed to be the anonymous and decentralized p2p future

gnutella and torrents took off instead

Why should I?

It's more secure than Tor, but it seems to have issues with the rate at which it works.

It's not more or less secure, they both have their pros and cons.

In opennet mode, anonymity comes from plausible deniability. If any of your peers have harvested the splitfiles of all public files, they can tell what you are relaying. The anonymity comes from difficulty in telling if you are the originator of the request or just relaying it for another peer.

It has been shown in court documents that police lie to judges about the probability of peers being true originators (based on HTL). They claim upwards to 80% when in reality it's less than 5%.

well you raise a decent point, however, have you factored in the issues with the particularly abnormally large amount of time it takes to load pages?

It's slow when initially downloading a page, since you usually need to download the entire site before it's shown. But I can download a gig in about an hour or two. It's not that slow.

learn to meme friendo!!

With 50+ peers, and only if you're requesting popular content.

So what's it usable for, other than CP? Anything rare, like albums and shit not easily found on the surface web?