White woman jealousy

Why are white women secretly jealous of black women?

Because anything can be true in your imagination

Black women are the least valued of any race or gender. Try harder nigger.

Is that what you call a black woman?

She's definitely not white, one drop rule.

She Looks Nice…

But still, I Wouldn't Go Out With 99.9% of Black Girls In the World…

I only Like the Light Skinned ones…

would allow to wet nurse my white babies

There's not enough breasts in this thread.

AYO WHY WHITE GURLS JELOUS THO?

Average white girl

Typical aussie woman

She has white features. Clearly she's mixed

Nice rack.

Eat the candy! EAT IT!

sheeeeeeeiiit

You're white wife would be sick with jealousy and insecurity, which would cause her to act right. Hence the thread.

In early America white women were enraged about the illegitimate kids their husbands were having with African women they bastardized them through law. That bastardization has had a massive effect on black American identity,or the lack there of, to this very day.

Shhhheeeit she probably sucks a mean dick though.

Black women are the least desired women and the most likely women to have a job.

Sorry m8o that's not a women we call that a gin, we hunt those for sport although its pretty frowned apon to take one home usually just catch and release. Here's a pic of my last hunt got these ones at centrelink

black people are better than whites

There's no such thing as black people.

lmao nigger.

One drop rule. You can't have it both ways. If she's not black than neither is 99% of black Americans.

Not even Hitler was autistic enough to follow the one drop rule and Hitler was pretty autistic.

Am I seriously expected to believe that is not only a human but also my moral and intellectual equal?

At what percentage is one considered black, because by definition all black Americans have euro-admixture to varying degrees?

I really hate niggers, but I have a primal urge to fuck black women on sight.

Bump

If that's true then everyones some type of nigger.

The statement should have read why are black women and white women jealous of mulattos.

Slave owners fucked Negresses because their uptight Christian wives wouldn't

Meh, Are you saying you wouldn't fuck slaves if you had them ?

99% of black Americans are not purely black. They should have two different black categories (as most would not check two boxes anyways)