Why this taste so fucking good?

Why this taste so fucking good?

what is this

I will never understand this shit. If the god damn spics, niggers, frogs, and gooks want to come to the USA, they should learn to speak English.

holy shit that's a lot of cum

I can only assume for either tourists, international calls or something like that.
Personally I think the entire world need to learn english. (I'm not even a native english speaker)

fries with turkish candy?
The fuck.

Seems like a matter of opinion. Me, I like beef Wellington.

Is this a good food thread?

Some pork, a couple jalapenos, and a slice of cheese, perhaps sharp cheddar? Sounds tasty to me.

Post cow related foods

I know that you don't know shit seeing as you take all your info from Holla Forums but almost every single nation in the world has english classes and teaches it in their countries you know to learn how to work the internet and set up businesses and shit like that. The only retards that that americans get stuck with is the bottom litter that never went to school and therefore don't know English worth for shit. It's a common practice now to teach english in other countries but that wasn't the case 30 years ago, they only now started last decade.

Nice rant, Holla Forums. Other countries teaching English has nothing to do with the shitloads of trash pouring into America and Europe than can't speak English whatsoever and are largely illiterate even in their own goddamned language. And instead of requiring them to shape up or ship out, citizens in these countries are expected to learn the language(s) of the invaders.

It's fun. Like not being able to find an English speaker in fucking Target. Where are the batteries requires google translate? It's obvious, in your face stupid here.

No… How bout try "Queso Cheese"…

It is a Spanish and Latin America Specialty…

Poop

pizza is the superior italian food

why is ET on that cinnamon roll?

ayy

why did they do that to them?

because fuck old people. they're the ones who made this world the shithole it is now. let them suffer.

Fuck off. The average old person had about as much a hand in shaping the world as the average dipshit today. It's a very small number at the top that guide things.

Fruit Pastilles, chinese noodles, and canned cream of chicken soup.

How close am I?

yeah. and fuck young people. they always get the best hand ever dealt to a kid of their age and they always whine about it being unfair. they're always wrong and they always wake up to this fact later on and regret not making the best of what they had.
t.oldfag

decade watching all the greatest generarion old folks that i looked up to fade or die. navy men, pilots, machinists, farmers. watching their places taken by vapid selfish cunts not 1/100th of the person. i want to go back.

if young people are shit, it's because old people did a shit job raising them