ITT we recall bits of Cultural Marxist indoctrination and propaganda from our childhoods

ITT we recall bits of Cultural Marxist indoctrination and propaganda from our childhoods.

I remember in elementary school we had a bunch of short reading assignments about children of other cultures. There was one about a Chinese boy who was very excited to wear a pink changshan, and another who was bullied for wearing a blue one. It went out of its way to explain that perception of colors as masculine or feminine is not universal, and at the end, asked us to consider if the idea was silly.

Another was about a Chinese immigrant family that was used to brewing loose tea. The young daughter of the family invites a friend over, who brings them a gift of tea in tea bags, "because they're Chinese." Her family is perplexed by the tea bags, and proceeds to cut the bags of tea open for brewing loosely. The girl is deeply ashamed. This one, I believe, was intended to make us think about how we could be embarrassing children of other races or cultures through our good intentions.

Another was about a poor Mexican boy who is extremely proud of his sneakers, the kind that light up when you take a step. Zapatos somethingrather. It's supposed to make you feel bad about what you take for granted when a pair of shoes make this slum child happy as a clam.

All of these little pieces of propaganda sound insufferable and trite in retrospect, but they worked. They've stuck with me ever since.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speak_(film)
sfi.se/sv/svensk-filmdatabas/Item/?type=MOVIE&itemid=56824
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZHGkuH_Kis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speak_(Anderson_novel)
conservative-headlines.com/2014/02/black-history-month-myth-of-the-day-the-cell-phone/
metropolitancollege.com/Into The Wild.pdf
macrochan.org/tagTree.php
archive.is/g03Gw
archive.is/5MYG3
archive.is/VkA61
aceministries.com/homeschool/?content=main
youtube.com/watch?v=XhdvRx_lmkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feels breddy gud. I do remember that we got a new Spanish teacher freshman year, and after she was hired we had a cinco de mayo celebration every year.

Perhaps this wasnt exactly my childhood but it was during my last year of high school when the migrant crisis was a hot topic.

This useful idiot in my class was talking about how Australia had the land mass to take in a the refugees (despite the fact that they congregate around cities like fucking parasites, just look at population demographics in the country) and she was saying "I dont understand how we dont just let them all in, just cmon, we can just say 'come in' and save all the refugees". As she was doing this, she was gesturing with her hands going inwards and in that moment I heard the very words of Yuri Bezmenov saying "You cannot change these people, even if you expose them to authentic information they will still not believe it".

I also remember in English how race was a "social construct" and we couldn't say Aboriginals in our essays but "Indigenous Australians" or "Original Australians" otherwise we would be heavily marked down.

I also remember that same girl from before literally being triggered when people were discussing the Dear Fat People video and I remember fucking laughing in her face.

Australians are so fucking pozzed when it comes to politics, many just parrot shit they see from John Oliver or The Project and use racism as a legitimate criticism against logical arguments.

Ya, I had a Christian education as well, but mine was a homeschooling program, and I didn't have any of this junk. There was a black kid in the graphics, but they didn't make a big deal of it. That was honestly kind of proportional to how many black people we've had around here.

On a side note, I was way too smart for that stuff anyway though. I don't know what's up with school, at least around here, but I ended up quitting some time before the 5th grade. I skipped all of that and went straight to getting my GED. Almost aced the pre-GED tests, which were just as hard as the GED, but I didn't have as much time on the GED. Glad I skipped most of my schooling too, cause I saved myself a lot of time. Would recommend.

I remember we had a school play where our entire grade, men and women had to dress as geishas and sing a faggy song.

All the buzzwords aka contaminated mindware they gave us to parrot thoughtlessly.

"Ignorant"
"It's just skin colour"
"Well read"

Literally so so many but I'm glad I snapped out of it and I'm even more glad for others who did as well.

We were in drag……..

The first story is complete shit.

Pink isn't even a color in Chinese, it is translated literally as "white-red".

No shit, the implications of dressing kids in drag however is concerning.

Doesn't aboriginal basically mean the same thing as indigenous? That's just splitting hairs.

Jewskin lampshades and Jew fat soap

I believed that for the longest time, and my mother believed it as irrefutable FACT, like every house in Germany had at least one lampshade during the war

Correct, but our English teachers were extremely particular about whatbwe wrote and it was such a pain in my essays to not just shorten it down to 'niggers'.

We're all one race…the human race.

I heard that shit in the 80s back when Whites had the best chance of expelling the multi-culti lie.

"Oy vey goyim these 2 words mean the same thing but one is for le ebul waaaaycis and the other is politically correct!"
That's Newspeak for you.

>Everyone laughs (There were no jews in my class)

That was over ten years ago. I hope that the old geezer is still alive.

I'm in my senor year of high school now. Just fyi I live in San Diego, but my school is majority Asian, not Mexican. I feel like I'm the only white person in my county, as everyone I see is either Asian, Mexican, or some disgusting half breed.

In third grade the teacher read us some shitty book about a kid who god made fun of for liking pink lemonade and how it's okay for boys to like pink. In fifth grade there were those posters everywhere with people of all races holding hands and shit. I remember going to an assembly my little sister was in in which she sang "The World is a Rainbow" which was about the many different colored people of the world. Not related to race, but my SJW principal called the entire school in once for an assembly on proper "speech etiquette" because some kid flipped off another kid on the playground. She was such a fucking prude that she used a paper cut out of a hand to demonstrate the action and wouldn't even say the word "middle finger". wtf. I was the only smart kid in my science class and was the only prick who ever raised his hand. After class one day the teacher asked me to come in. She explained to me how I should "stop raising my hand so much because it was unfair to the Mexican children in the class to always be showing my superiority like that." I guess she thought I was bragging or something? Seriously that's fucking messed up. And they wonder why I'm racist.

I don't remember anything too pozzed about middle school except for learning about other religions, which is honestly fine because it represented all the main ones in an honest and unbiased light (ie Islam was shown as being practiced by fucking savages who inbreed, kill sheep for fun, and run around a fucking rock, despite them telling us it's a religion of peace.)They didn't teach about (((Judaism))) though. Also they made us watch Roots, but whatever. In seventh grade the teacher read to us some holocaust propaganda about some gypsy kid who loses his memory in a plot device horse wagon crash. He got sent to a ghetto. It sucked for him, but honestly not that bad. He didn't even go to the supposed death camps. I don't remember its name but I remember the teacher telling us it was fiction which stuck with me.

My freshman history teacher taught that social Darwinism's definition was racism. When I explained that survival of the fittest was not racism all the niggers in the class yelled at me and she became noticeably angry.
When we were learning about (((WW2))) we were taught the usual kikery, One thing I remember was when we were talking about the Weimer republic. Before class started the teacher handed out papers to everyone that had the candidates for the German councilor. However, it only had the candidates stances on issues, but not their names. All of them seemed very corrupt and terrible, except for one. Obviously, almost the entire class picked Hitler. After the mock election, the teacher revealed that the candidate they had chosen was in fact Hitler, and shamed us for choosing an (alleged) genocider (sic) and destroying German (((democracy))). It was the most disgusting thing I'd ever seen and it's what started my redpill. Also the holocaust mueseum.
They also preached that Nelson Mandala nigger as a fucking hero who totally didn't sic the monkeys on ol' whitey.

There were posters posted everywhere on my high school campus by some club (I hope it was by a club and not the school) about some kind of "clothing pride day" which was obviously about gay pride or something. The poster said something along the lines of "Wear colors you want and not colors others want you to wear." and it showed several images of different colored and rainbow scarves with a check mark next to them and then a plain white scarf with an x through it. White genocide isn't real my ass.

I've managed to redpill most of my "friends" but it's hard because none of them are white. please help me my life is pain The only white """""friend""""" I have is a gay furry faggot 1337 haxor who claims to be "100% Puerto Rican" who only claims he's not white so people won't think he's privileged. Race traitors deserve to die.

I can't remember anything else right now, but ask a San Diegan anything if you want.

I remember in my primary school we were learning about the Anschluss and we were read some speech by Hitler to the Austrian chancellor about how "all your ridiculous defenses will be blown to bits". It was terrifying to my seven-year-old self but now that I look back it sounds like some movie supervillain quote. The only source I can find for it is a book by William Shirer.

Also we were shown that US propaganda film "Your Job in Germany".

Did you expect anyone to believe this? You didn't even vary his beliefs or phrasing from the ones common on Holla Forums.

Anyone else remember this little gem?

Sort it out cunt, here in the motherland we think of Australia as some bastion of Anglo-culture and manly virtue. I spent a good portion of my time calling people "Abo cunts" in an Australian accent a few years back and got away with it, because that's what we expect of you.

He dindu nuffin, I swares fam

>had to read "Number the Stars" in 4th grade yellow stars = jews. they start early on the kids here.
>english teacher was probably jewish in retrospect got assblasted like a 2nd shoah when we drew swastikas and moustaches on the holocaust pictures she passed around the class in one lesson
>in 10th grade had to read a book about some girl who has sex with a guy then regrets it and decides it was rape and spends the next year depressed she was raped until she frames him for raping her a 2nd time by having sex with him again. i don't remember the name of the book.
>in 8th grade had some nigger english teacher that hated the white students, everything we did was shit about slavery, not relevant to the class. then that nigger bitch got pregnant half way through and we ended up with a sub for the rest of the year. the first sub was pretty based, an old war vet who made us watch "Mission of the Shark…" about USS Indianapolis. nigger students wouldn't listen to him and eventually he just quit, don't blame him, felt bad for the guy.

some of my experiences

Wow, I mean wow. We have an inherent disgust for these fucking globalists I suppose.

Truth never dies…

General Custer was an evil General who enjoyed killing and torturing all the Natives, and him dying was a godsend to the world

All my run-ins with CultMarx were with English teachers and Chosen, go figure.

My feminist eighth grade teacher said the 50's were overrated and used critical theory to say that the white picket fences were objectively symbolic of white privilege.

Twelfth grade male teacher majoring in gender studies said my paper (I always got perfect scores on my papers back in the day) was too structured and logical and that I should use more appeals to emotion. Threw his advice in the trash and still came out with top scores thanks to the course being heavily based on peer review.

Then there was a Jewish history teacher I had for an elective that went off on this tangent out of nowhere about how he'd be willing to have a conversation about even the most taboo subjects save for one: Holocaust denialism. The guy was always serious, but never angry. "If you ever deny the Holocaust, you're not human and deserve to be shot" is what I remember him saying. I'd never seen someone get so pissed without provocation. That little merchant meltdown of his must've planted a lot of seeds of doubt that day. I remember the class looking around wondering what the fuck just happened.

Black history month was the worst in elementary school. For the whole damn month we'd learn about all of these "great" black people and how much black inventors contributed to society in history class.

It was so boring and full of shit I never paid attention. All I remember from it was that some black guy was supposed to have 'invented' peanut butter. What a crock of shit.

I find it hilarious that fucking peanut butter is not the best they can come up with, it's the only thing they can come up with.

Kinda related, but our history books always shit on President Jackson.

Too bad I know more about him and feel he was an honorable, great leader. Fuck banks, and fuck indians too.

The guy that taught this trash, a cucked faggot with a receding hairline, is now mayor of my town.

George Washington Carver? Yea he didn't invent peanut butter. He just came up with a bunch of shit using peanuts that NOBODY EVER USES.

Elementary, my black teacher jammed black history month into the curriculum. We exhausted the first week talking about the more famous ones from the 19th century and civil rights era. The rest of the month, it was just scraping the bottom of the barrel and learning about no-name athletes and ordinary civilians. Some kids started questioning why they didn't have "white history" and "Latino history" behind the teacher's backs.

One good thing to come out of that was a day where she brought in "African-American cooking" from the slave era. It was really just standard Southern home cooking, but holy shit was it the best I've ever had in my life.

Those damn Jews.

Had similar experiences.

Why do people always cite this "invention" whenever confronted about black inventions. It isn't impressive that some nig could smash peanuts between his monkey toes.

i just remember fam, the book from 10th grade was called "Speak". and it's a piece of shit.

I have a few memories working backwards from recent to furthest back.

Highschool.
Religious studies class I took a course in said the usual bullshit about Islam and how jihad was originally a term for spiritual struggle.

My English literature class spent an entire semester on the Holocaust in sophomore year. 2 quarters. 1 was devoted to Night, 1 was devoted to Lord of the flies and it's relation to ww2. It's a great thing that 80 percent of the grade was our mid year essay which I aced cus I basically tuned the rest of the class out. I remember believing in the Holocaust my entire life amd always feeling slightly guilty in relation to it.

Freshman history class was based though.

Freshman year wasn't much better. History class was basically holocaust 101. Sophomore year was the same though the first half of the class was basically focused on Greco-Roman history which was fun.

Middle school history was just American history with some mentions of Greece and Rome. It always felt empty though because we would just touch on it and then BAM holocaust last 1 and a half quarters every single Fucking shit sacking year.

I remember one thing clearly though.

I was flanking every class in 8th grade and my English teacher, also my homeroom who I believe was a left wing libertarian, asked me how I was planning on graduating to high school with my abysmal grades and I just said "well I just don't think I have to worry about it cause of the no child left behind act."

He just gave me such a frustrated impotent glare which made me feel guilty but also smug. What made me feel bad was when I got a pink slip for it and I told my mom what happened and she said something along the lines of "it's not that you're wrong about the outcome it's that you're wrong about the mindset"

I also remember my biology teacher getting "triggered" at the word mutant for some reason. Also how throughout 8th grade and all of highschool there was this one mudslime kid named, and I set you not, jihad. I swear on everything I hold to be sacred that was his name.

He always disrupted classes saying shit like
"Pop bottles on 3, 1,2,3 pop bottles"
" *owl hoot* birdman!"
"Ballin!!!!"
And various other nigger memes.
Without warnings during tests as well. He got in trouble more than the next 8 troublemakers combined but was rarely suspended

Bunch of white classmates went along with it and he always tried to act black.

His hardcore muslim dad really disliked him.

There was also this other kid in middle school who was black and had the most niggest lips you could imagine. Literally a wyatt mann tier lips. He and jihad were friends.

Back then I was just a kid who wanted to go home at the end of the day and play Playstation. That incident seemed pretty irrelevant at the time. But thinking back that old geezer was red-pilled for sure.

FUCK BANKS. FUCK INDIANS TOO.

You read that horseshit too?
Fuck it was dull. Kristen Stewart starring in the movie certainly didn't help.

The worst class of all of them was environmental lit which I took cus I wanted an easy A. Basically LARPed as my baby boomer hippie liberal teachers understudy for that year. Hoo boy.

Want some retarded stories I have a list

They didn't say anything stupid about nazis?

Kek!

This isn't a propaganda story exactly but here goes…

I live in Southern California.
Anyone can tell you the school system here is shit. I went to schools where there were so many brown kids you'd think you lived in Mexico. Those kids are not nice to white kids. I got bullied a lot. I would play in my front yard and sometimes gang bangers would drive by bumping rap music loud as fuck and it would scare the shit out of me. As Hitler once said, gradually I came to hate them. One day after a group of latino kids beat me up on the playground and humiliated me I came home from school and told my mom loudly and confidently "I hate Mexicans!"

My mother was horrified. I saw the look in her eyes as I said it. It went from concern from the way I barged into the house like something was wrong to pure terror at the realization her little boy was a filthy racist. She said, "user! Your cousins are Mexicans!" I gave her a look I'm sure she'll never forget and said no, they're half Mexicans and no family to me and I hate them too. I was an edgy little fuck even back then. She just shook her head and told me it was wrong and horrible and that I should never feel that way towards other people. We are all one race she said, the human race.

I'll never forget that day.

Did you have a speaker come in just for the Islam segment too? At the time, I found it bizarre that my Jew teacher was shilling for Islam hard by giving it extra attention and even inviting someone from CAIR to spiel the old "religion of peace" fun facts.

Englishman here, I'll tell you what my history education consisted of to give you a glimpse into how cucked this nation is.
Even the students who took history in the later years were taught about the American Wild West, our history and heritage has been undermined by Americanised Marxists.

At least we had a red-pilled history teacher and the students were mostly white. Oh, and the black girl left class during the second showing of Roots which was fairly amusing.

Who hear wants to hear about the day when a rabbi came to tell of his religion in junior year for my comparative religion course?

Actually… I might still have the book!

Growing up I was a Unitarian Universalist, and immediately became redpilled a little over a year before I left.

That community was pozzed to begin with based around its mission and values, but there seemed to be a point that started around 2011-2012 where teens and young adults in the community went further down the deep end and I had to leave.

That community turned me from being a far-left progressive to a racial separatist, and I am glad I made that choice.

there was a movie? how the fuck? that book was awful.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speak_(film)

Oh, and a few students (myself included) got angry at the fact that history lessons concerning WWII centred around the Jews - I shit you not every two pages of the textbook would mourn the six million without so much as a mention of our troops. That didn't go down very well with working class British pupils who'd been raised on a diet of pride and healthy in-group favouritism.

Also lads, do you think Google is trying to tell us something?

The best thing about going to a christian school was they really didn't give a fuck about being PC around islam. I remember our history teacher showed us a video about how we should be rounding them up like japs in WWII but the left has made us too cucked to defend ourselves. On the other hand they did take us to the holocaust museum and teach us how great jews and israel are so it wasn't too great overall.

Me

My christian school literally taught us that all Jews go to heaven because they are "God's chosen people"… We had to learn about the fucking holohoax for YEARS in high school. I had to read several books about "concentration camps" including Ann Frank's fable of course. Hitler was literally the most ebil goy ever, etc. They did teach that the civil war was called the "War of Northern Aggression" and that we were the good guys though.

fucking why goddamnit. even back then when i read the book i was like "this is a book for girls" and stuck to reading tom clancy.

Sounds like typical evangelist good goy shit.

Yeah, the American Protestant obsession with Jews as the "Chosen People" is pretty new in popular culture and the origins of the meme echo to kingdom come.

I know life is hard in Mexifornia, I live it every day too.
Don't kill yourself.

Hone your body, one your mind.
If you kind find a good white girl to have children with somewhere out of this state.

Prepare for the Race War.
It's coming.

2nd grade: Environmental activism, stuff you'd expect from Greenpeace. Got suspended for not singing a song about saving the rainforest, which included lyrics like "by the year 2000, they'll all disappear."

3rd grade: The teachers held a mock election where the democrats were portrayed as good and the republicans and libertarians as evil. Naturally, the class voted for the democrats.

4th grade: We had to make protest signs (Don't kill animals, PETA-type shit) and march around the campus chanting what was on our sign. We even had to enter other classrooms to disrupt them.

5th grade: One of the teachers was Jewish. She made us participate in activities related to Jewish holidays. She even handed out wooden dreidels for Hanukkah.

6th grade: Had a feminazi math teacher. She often would rant about there being too many men in engineering, physics, etc. She would often show answers to the tests in advance to the girls, so they would get better grades. I got suspended for asking her why she did that.

Jr. High: The English teacher had our class go to the front office and do a sit-in. The cuck even called ahead and asked them for permission to do this.

High School: Had to read Night and watch Schindler's List in my freshman year. Had to listen to a holocaust survivor in my junior year. Every year, we had to listen to a Mexican "comedian" talk about the plight of his people. (One of his lines was "We didn't cross the border, the border crossed us.") For Black History month, they would have a performance with blacks singing and doing short sketches about the Civil Rights era and slavery. They even had the audience say a poem which included the line "I am white, but not always right".

College: The feminazi professor for a required English class had us do reports on subjects such as domestic violence, racial inequality, and the so-called wage gap. I nearly failed that class due to having "wrong" opinions. She even got triggered when a student used the word "chick" in a private conversation. Thankfully, I didn't have to deal with this bullshit in my other courses.

Fuck I'm tired, typos everywhere.

Hone your body, hone your mind.

If you can, find a good white girl to have children with somewhere out of this state.

Well guys. I have a bunch of bags of old stuff we took with us after we moved to the new house so I will look through it for my copy of the book but if in the meantime anyone is working during which one I'm speaking of here it is

Kek just remembered i had a black teacher in 6th grade. Her big project for the year was always a report on African empires but no one in our class put any effort into it and she chewed us all out for like an hour straight. It was kind of terrifying at the time.

I distinctly remember my classmates not being the least bit amused by this forced false glorification of blacks. It was a school in a wealthy silicon valley neighborhood with rather intelligent children.

The story of (((Alexander Graham Bell))) always threw the whole class off. The opinion of my classmates was that, surely a nigger did not actually invent the first telephone. I still think this is nonsense.

Many of them inherently understood that niggers are just subhuman and lacked intelligence of whites. In retrospect, my classmates were quite clever and many of them could see through the indoctrination. There were many black jokes and keks to say the least.

One additional thing I'll share. We had a special cuck curriculum in every year of elementary school that taught all of us to associate aggressive or "mean" behavior as what they called a, "cold prickly". Those spiky seed pods from maple trees were handed out as a physical aid.

In contrast, the good behaviors of being a massive cuck were called "warm fuzzies" and subsequently small fluffy balls with smiles on them were handed out to the children.

This was just one of the experiences that I can credit towards my absolute rejection of propaganda and thought control. I'm glad they incited this instinct in me early.

Yes goy no one ever realized you could grind up nuts before George Washington Carver, the smartest man ever, came along.

Yep. We even went to a holohoax museum on a field trip too. Forgot to mention that…

100% of the people I knew believed it too, students, parents everyone including me until I got to college. In fact, some kids even wore stars of David jewelry and shit because it was "cool" to like Jewish symbols. I even had a kike necklace back then at one point. I wish I was joking.

Holy shit me too

anne franke sex doll?

we were taught it as "The Civil War" but I had Rocky & Bullwinkle to teach me it was "The War Between the States" and only if the south wins was it a "Civil War". That cartoon is pretty based I would pick up a copy for my kids tbh.

Rocky & Bullwinkle should be the official Holla Forums endorsed cartoon. if we had some animatianons good with blender it would be great to make some new episodes starring some merchants as the persistent bad guys. I would pay for that tbh.

Holy fuck I remember the dreidels every fucking year before Christmas break and the shitty "Latkes" Jew potato pancakes that the kikes in my class would bring.

Also, like you, we were forced to watch Schindlers List 6 Gorillion times.

Here in Finland the welfare state is always presented as the peak of human achievement without any criticism in any form on any grade.

I had the "warm fuzzy" thing in second grade, but not the "cold prickly". My teacher would just give us smiley face stickers when we did good on assignments.

Okay. First the rabbi.

So he comes in in orthodox garb, hat, robes whole nine yards and starts talking about his faith and how they believe in the Talmud and how the law of God is ever changing because there are two laws. The one in heaven and the one on earth which is in man's (the jews) hands. He went on to talk about a midrash where the rabbis defeat God in a debate and he cries out in glee "my children have defeated me".

Question time.

I ask him
"Why do you not believe jesus to be the messiah"
My teacher stiffens and some of my classmates look at me like I'm rude.
He replies
"Why do you?"
List historical, theological reason like Isiahs prophecy and I repeat my question.
He says
"Ah yes, the supposed prophecy. It's simply misinterpreted. The historians were also writing from a place of bias."
I try to point out how taciturn and many other people acknowledged the empty tomb. My classmates are now snickering and the rabbis smiling.
He continues talking as if he cannot hear me "and see, this is what Judaism is, we always want to question things." And then goes on to talk about how on the sabbath he can't use electronics except if it would mean bringing his son to the hospital because God places human life above the sabbath rules.

Wait, what? Alexander Graham Bell wasn't a nigger as far as I can tell.

Had to read Anne Frank's kikebook and Eli the Weasel's (((Night))). Econ teacher senior year preached socialism and every single teacher my entire schooling career was either a democrat or a neo-con, neo-cons being the rarer of the two.

I think I got it easy.

All sources say he was white, user, what were you taught?

Oh god, it's an epidemic. At least you were not cuck shamed with the "cold prickly". I distinctly remember the teacher specifically referring to the boys in the class for this part.

The only thing those "warm fuzzies" gave me was a desire to pull girls pigtails. They would lift up their dresses for me under the slide so it all worked out quite well.

hear all this shit about Edison and how he invented the light bulb, he was such a fucking genius
Edison didn't even invent the lightbulb, it was Josephs swan but Edison was a patent troll so he got away with it.
not one did i ever know a single thing about Tesla at school, not even a single fucking mention.

Why? because he was going to release free power to the public and he was screwed over by the jews. Rockefeller and JP. Morgan.

They made sure that he was forgotten by history so that no one would ever ask about the energy device he was working on.

Jesus, its worse than I thought. My whole education is a fraud.

Fellow San Diegan here, albeit one of those filthy half breeds.

Stay strong. The commie hordes WANT us to pack up and leave. Fight back, don't give an inch, and continue to be a thorn in the side of every leftist prick you come across.

We gotta reclaim the desert.

Haha wait they really taught you Alexander Graham Bell was black? I thought I misread your original post. That's insane.

I recall reading about them raiding his workstation shortly after his death and taking every single piece of research for classification. Disgusting.

In England we call the phenomenon of people claiming white historical figures were black 'wog-washing', for a very short while I thought the men who invented the plane were black.

That's not a joke, it took one of my friends to point it out on a Google search before we broke out in laughter.

So throughout the year this asshole spent 60 percent of his class talking about how he came out of retirement because the schooligans was shortstaffed and how he owns a farm out in Colorado.

He had us do autobiographies about our biggest adversities and shit.

He openly said he was a yellow dog Democrat and how he used to do sit ins during the 70s.

He also had us read some story and watch a movie based on said atory. The story in question being about some kid who's parents are wealthy becoming a hobo and traveling around the country on foot and shit.
Eventually he goes to Alaska because he is a retarded liberal and dies of starvation due to eating foliage that is not supposed to be consumed.

The whole movie portrays him as a very heroic and wise man who goes on this grand adventure bit the entire movie I couldn't help but think

"This faggots parents are millionaires, has a great support network and a hot girlfriend. Has his life made already. And he leaves it behind because he's a hipster dipshit and ends up dying in Alaska because he is too retarded to buy a wildlife survival guide and arrogantly assumes he will just make it.

The entire time his family is desperately searching for him.

My teacher describes him as a tragic hero.

In my paper I follow his rubric instructions to the letter and calmly explain this man's thoughtlessness and blindingly incompetent planning and get a B+

After all the essays ate finished being read we are discussing our thoughts.

A lot of my classmates are talking about how they would like to go on similar trips.
I, in much more … acceptable wording. Explain my previous thoughts above and another couple students say the same thing and eventually the entire class is mocking this white nigger.

My teacher is frowning and looking really frustrated and displeased. Goes to sit at his desk as we all make fun of this cuck.

Feels good man.

I have other stories but they are short.

Like the time where we were discussing our favorite types of humor and I mentioned my favorite was black humor. The black kid I the class gets triggered and looks at me with focused eyes and an open mouth and my teacher explains that its also called gallows humor.

And the kid rolls his eyes and leans back and is quiet for the rest of the class.

OH BOY! what is it?
I felt bad for the guy who got blinded for life for that.

Holy shit, yes I did hahaha. This is how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Thanks for helping me break the conditioning.

yeah the government confiscated all his work after he died and claimed they had a right to do it because of some foreigner policy or some shit, but he was a citizen.

it's the same thing where "colored person" is super offensive but "person of color" is the correct term.

Why are disinfo shills in this thread claiming Alexander Graham Bell was white? He was the blackest of the black, a proud African inventor and the forefather of all modern communication theories. That's why James Early Jones did their commercials.

speak?

Thank God we had family storytelling time when we would laugh at this little nigger as children.

No, seriously.

entire school stopped what they were doing and was told to watch the video for the day.

WHAT!!!

What fucking messed up fuck shows a film like that to kids. So they're teaching young girls that throwing acid at guys is ok and empowering.

I remember when I was about 14 maybe? We had a book study on Anne Franks ballpoint pen diary. This fucking study went on for at least three god damned months and I was fucking sick of it.

I remember we had a question, something about putting yourself in her shoes and discussing it in your group, they were pretty tired of it too. I said 'fuck this I don't want to be in her shoes I want to burn them'

Cue the fat teacher raging at me, I asked her why all the outrage, there was outbursts like this all the time in other classes. That was my first muh 6 gorrilions lecture.

I remember I asked her

I'm pretty sure her eyes were about to pop out of her skull before I got sent to the headmaster and suspended.

I've been to ATL. Terrible airport. Terrible city. We need another Sherman to finish the job, and cleanse Georgia of the filth and degeneracy that is Georgians.

I was such a shit bag in school. I couldn't give a damn about showing up a good portion of the time. It was so bad in middle school my mom had to attend family abuse classes or some shit so she could retain custody. That was the only reason beyond maturing that made me straighten up a big more in high school.

The kicker? they still fucking passed me every single year. God bless No Child Left Behind. What a backfire that policy turned out to be. Ended up giving bad goys high school diplomas for free. I was so fucking smug when I'd say it didn't matter if I attended, just tested well enough to bring up the average to my teachers and they all got pissy about it.

Those bastards ate well.

And when you think about it, it makes sense why. Farmers fed their horses well, because what use is a weak horse? Same principle applies to slaves.

Here in Norway we have something called the OD-dag or OD-day.

It's a single day every year where school children are forced to do child labor for the school to steal the money so they can send it to some noble shitskin cause.

I am not kidding.

the movie portrayal of the book call of the wild is different

Yeah this is the fucking movie, i forgot about its name.

Surprise it's gulag day goys! Your back is going to sweat so we can shekels to radical Islamic terrorists so that one day they can afford to rape your daughters! Yipeeeeee.

to see the communist global warming scam completely torn apart, go to realclimatescience.com.

to learn how public school is modeled after Prussian militarism, watch John Taylor Gatto documentaries.

Ron Paul was right, it would be better if the department of education were removed.

noway, prussians schools were one of the best so if that was the case kids would be smart, discplined and succesful which isnt the case. you just sound like a butthurt lolberg tbh

At my school we would have beat up Jihad. Administers would try to crack down, but we were always smart enough to get away with shit.

I grew up in rural Australia and didn't encounter much in the way of indoctrination in primary school outside of learning a few facts about our local coons but nobody cared too much.

When I had to go to the high school in town things got worse. Every year in High School we had some Aboriginal event where we would learn about the dreamtime and see some boong blow on a didgeridoo, but most kids I knew didn't like Abbos so nothing they did ever worked.

I remember in 9th grade English having to read 'To Kill a Mocking Bird' and the teacher speaking about how we were all one race, the human race.

I remember in my elective modern history class there was some "evil nazis" nonsense, but we also covered WW1 and the Cold War so it wasn't that bad.

In 11th grade English class I had to read 'The Chosen' by Chaim Potok, and then we watched 'The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas' and saw some girls crying at the gassing scene; by this time I was starting to get red-pilled and found it all extremely tedious and downright ridiculous.

In all honesty after reading some of the stories here I realise I may have gotten off easy. I'm happy that my Primary School was very old-school, and I think we can all see a pattern within certain subjects that many of you have experienced difficulty in.

I feel very sad that many of you had to deal with on occasion personal shaming and violence but it gives me hope that people that went through all that still ended up on our side, bravo.

Sounds like you lads were little RWDS masterminds.

I said modeled after. But, look at the size of the military and the industrial complex in America, how many wars this country has been in, how we can beat huge militaries in 2 weeks, how much money is spent on the military compared to the rest of the world.

Anyways, I found John Gattos' stuff interesting. If you find any errors, let me know.

Every single year of Jr High, we had to read holocaust books like night, milkweed, etc. and anti-fascist "literature."

Of course, being the guy I was, I always made jokes about jews during the readings. I was basically that one nazi guy, but people still laughed at my jokes.

Great source lol.

The americano-sionist empire really ruined Europe.

tfw went to based old-school school with rugby in freezing conditions, military style obstacle course, daily fights unpunished by teachers, the free-est of free speech, fag-bashing condoned, bullying condoned (harden the fuck up princess), teachers who really knew their shit and were exactly strict to ensure respect while also being bros, all in all a completely based experience.
How did a school like this exist?
Not state run, private
somewhat religious
ALL BOYS
99.99% WHITE
May God bless my mother for having the foresight to talk my Dad into paying the fees, and giving me a 100% uncucked education.
Interestingly, the vast majority of kids I went to school with went to uni and ended up cucked.

im too tired to write a long post about my highschool and "college" experience (swedecuck here, its called gymnasium but its like college but free), but it was pretty uncucked tbh. i was in school before feminism infected schools entirely. sure natsoc was vilified and communism was barely discussed in our history lessons but other than that all the teachers i had was good, unbiased and not a bunch a sjw's.

T.B.H., "The Civil War" should be known as the Confederate Rebellion.

The dumb fuck could always run back to his wealthy family when he got sick of pretending to be a hobo.
Also, the bit where he burned his money instead of donating it to genuine homeless guys pissed me off. What a spoiled brat.
Also, he died of starvation, not poisoning like the movie makes out. He was a city kid who had led a spoiled life and simply had no idea what he was doing.

The call of the wild is a book about a sled dog in alaska.

Where's the argument? oh right…

Why? All civil wars are one side rebelling.

I am a person that is very concerned about the environment. You can't sustain a society that ruins the very foundation for it's existence. The German National Socialists knew this. Environmentalism began as a right wing movement.
But the Kike CO2 thing is just a tax-scam. If things are more sinister than that it's an effort to industrialize western nations.

They probably were but you just don't know it since your Swedish.

>She also claimed that we (Sweden) supplied nazi-germany with the Zyklon B. Imagine my disappointment

Beyond that, the usual shit about 8 gorillion, schindler's list, life is beautiful, etc.

What's in a name? As Mr Shakespeare might have put it…

What the absolute fuck?
Oh

I agree. It's important to differentiate between the environment and the kikes invisible boogeymen which can only be stopped if you're a bad enough dude to donate money.

That sounds a helluva lot like my American education minus Gandhi.

We learned about various other shitskin cultures too. For the longest time when I was around that age, culture became a word to groan at. All 'culture' meant in middle/high school was shitty clashing colors and brown people.

I was always really upset that we never learned about any European history except for Greece and Rome, and that was bare minimum.

I went to a majority-black school in Chicago for second and third grade, I remember constantly reading about Harriet fucking Tubman, and I also remember that I lived in such a dangerous area that my mother would bribe the bus driver to stop right at our door, instead of having me walk to the nearest bus stop. I used to really enjoy playing tag, so I would taunt the black kinds at my school into chasing me around during recess. Luckily, I was an exceptionally fast runner, so I could outrun the black kinds I would taunt. I had a polish friend, and we considered several of the black kids in our class our "enemies". In 3rd grade, my black teacher gave me a D in math, and my mom came to the school to question it because I was usually very good in math. It turned out that the teacher had just been making shit up, and my poor math grades were based on absolutely nothing, After my mom confronted her, my teacher took me into a room and basically asked me: 'which grades would you like changed'? I was pretty naive, and just asked her to change my math grade to an A-. There were several incidents like this, and she was ultimately fired.

Where my A.N. Pritzker Elementary bros at?

i just couldn't belive this shit, it makes no sense. what are the Nazi's fucking movie villains or some shit. what purpose would they have making lampshades out of peoples skin.

if she really was that age, then she would have been a fucking baby when she was in the concentration camp. how could she know a damn thing about life in Auschwitz if she was a baby. all her knowledge would have been made up shit and passed down information by her parents or others.

it was obvious she was making shit up, and had her tattoo applied later on in life.

i was cringing on how someone could come up with such horseshit that was obviously made as disturbing as possible to get emotional tear jerk out of idiots who cant see past the lies.

i thought they burned all the bodies, then another story says they were all gassed, but the gass was zykon b, which was a fucking pesticide back then to get rid of typhoid spread by mosquitoes.

the retard jews wouldn't have known the difference between pesticide to get rid of disease and being gassed to death since they were uneducated and never experienced such a thing.

Throughout primary school there was a subtle underflow of propaganda which emerged now and again. Stuff like 'learning about other cultures and faiths' and democracy brainwashing. But honestly I didn't take that much notice of it. I always found it strange how a boy could be told off for not referring to some Hinpoo marking by its proper name or something.

My first secondary school was private and English and thus had a withering view of modern progressivism, the only time we had brainwashing was in, irony of ironies, in church where the glories of egalitarian leftism were sung almost as highly as those of God. There was some subtle stuff I guess, but it was largely the personal opinion of the teachers, some of whom were leftists.

Then I went to a full-throttle, nog-filled, hijab-heaven, trans-toilet building selective school and got a nice dose of propaganda, but by then my political beliefs had been formed already and I challenged it where I could and ignored it where I could not. "Equality and diversity" was a fucking religious mantra, Labour party posters were allowed to be plastered round the school despite being blatantly political. Rainbowhair types I thought existed only on the internet were present and seemingly influential. English was showing signs of the brainwashing course it becomes at university level. But all in all the brainwashing has either done its job or is utterly futile at that age anyway. I enjoyed having to face it full up if anything.

Oh yeah forgot about this one!

That same feminist retard claimed that the entire population of earth could EASILY fit on Gotland and thus immigration would be no problem. For those of you who didn't major in geography of cucked nations, look at the image on the left. Specifically the small red speck next to Sweden. She even decided to prove this by doing the calculations live, in front of the entire class … and then swiftly dismiss the class when she failed horribly.

Next lesson, she talked about how she proved that the entire population of earth could EASILY fit on Gotland and thus immigration would be no problem.

where does this meme come from?

Fellow ausfag here. We had to read to kill a mockingbird but no jewish shit and we did not have much 6 gorillion brainwashing but a lot of white guilt and femnism

What was your history ed like?

I learned about ancient egypt, greece and rome, a bit of australian history and that was it. Nothing between AD465 and 1770. No crusades. No english history. No european history. I feel so ignorant.

Who do you think user?

the entire population of the planet could fit inside texas, that peice of land is too small.

i remember as a kid legit thinking hitler put anyone who wasn't blonde+blue eyed in death camps

i figured his brown hair was only allowed because he was the leader

lol

What a horrific thought. The streets would be overflowing with street shit jihad.

Back in High School.

That pretty sums it up the holohoax lie and you figured all that out on your own. Nice.

Holocaust lie, I mean. It was indeed a hoax.

By the end of the first year people would have spread out to the ends of the Earth again, most likely separated by ethnicity.

Went to a small rural school with little to no indoctrination. The school was nearly 100% white with a handful of Native American students who got to attend something called "culture" (I don't even know if this was a class or some form of detention or what). I remember a teacher showed the movie "Ten Little Indians," one of the natives got offended, slammed her fist into her desk and left the room. There were no repercussions for the teacher at all, as far as I know. These days it would probably be a headline on CNN.

I do remember Accelerated Reading. This was in the mid-90s so my memory is hazy, but I recall that the books in the school library were arbitrarily grouped into certain reading levels represented by colored stickers. Everyone had to take a reading comprehension test to determine which reading level they fell into, and we were encouraged to only check out books with the correct sticker. Even as fifth graders we recognized this as bureaucratic bullshit.

… O-oy vey! She proved that the entire population could fit on that island, with room to spare! You aren't a racist, are you? This is another shoah!

Fellow San Diego fag here, which part of the city are you in? My area has next to no Mexicans, three blacks (they're out there somewhere), a noticeable amount of chinks, and a fuckton of kikes.

Northern Asians aren't too bad and seem to act pretty similar to whites, but Southeast Asians need to be exterminated. They're no different from Mexicans, niggers, and other brown peoples.

Personally I just wondered why the Germans would be so incredibly inefficient. Why build camps, transport the jews there, let them suffer for some undefined length of time and THEN randomly kill a group of them in some really roundabout way?

Why not just gun them down in the streets and toss the corpse on a truck headed for the closest landfill?

←Swedish kids

user talks about common core.

Wait until Generation Z comes of age and starts wondering why this outlandish story from over a century ago is illegal to criticize in various countries.

Why do the Swedish boys act like the toys of pederasts?

I remember a world atlas I read a decade ago claiming the same thing about Jamaica.

saved

t-thats n-normal, right g-guys?

Yeah, it's creepy as hell.

well thats not argument, and even if they were but i didnt "notice" i see no problem considering im here now and redpilled

quality user not quantity.

i actually take feminism infected schools over common core any day, because feminism sure make boys wake and girly but common core makes you so stupid and retarded you basically have to do brain surgery to even uncuck them. girly boys however you just throw in the military for a couple of months, thats straighten them out easily.

He didn't go full 1488 but he sure did deviate from the conventional narrative quite a bit. It is only recently that I have been able to appreciate the effect that man had on me.

New york has 8.5 million people.
Area is 789km2

Texas is 695,000km2

So yes, the entire world population would fit in Texas but it would be like living in a New York a thousand times bigger.

All these horror stories make me feel lucky. I can't remember much overt propaganda other than my freshman environmental science teacher telling me I couldn't do anything for extra credit on global warming(back in 2005/2004) because everything was a science fact. Fuck the terrible placement of monitors and models that have to be reworked to fit right. Everyone had this opportunity.
Anyway the history professors were all pretty good and there was always at least 3 events a year at the armory across the street and We could all talk to various war vets(25-40 vets from ww2 and up).
It's funny how all the niggers would disappear on that short walk over. Oh well at least they're chimping didn't fuck everything up.

How about you can kill the aids coons(near 50% last I heard) in methlanta if you promise not to burn everything this time. Kek it's funny how mentioning sherman triggers us but damn he was ruthless.

Made to watch this in History class

Being made to sing Pete Seeger songs is one example I remember, particularly "The ink is black, the page is white."

Pervfectly normal.

Let's see what the numbers say about Gotland

At around age 10/11 (1995ish), I innocently asked my morbidly obese lesbian teacher why there were so many black athletes. She told me it was because we (whites) were so prejudice that we used to make blacks do sports exclusively at school and forbid them from learning. Absolutely no mention of genetics. This was a huge delayed redpill for me.

I just find it rather interesting how, like others, I was made to read 'Speak', to see 'Diary of Anne Frank', to sing the 'Black and White' by Three Dog Night in school performances, and I was in a private school from 1st-8th grade and a public school for high.

At this point, no one can convince me otherwise that both private and public school systems are working alongside one another, regardless of their claims of 'alternative' schooling.

Redpill me more on this please.

Oh yes, the full-retard ebul Nazi weepie. The rain pours down as poor Shmuel and his fence hopping master race friend go innocently to the non existent gas chamber his father operates.

I had to deliver this smorgasbord of bollocks to a class once. When we had endured, in utter tedium, the ninety minute fantasy guilt trip replete with every infantile cliché of evil and sainted persecution I asked the blank faced class what the moral was, given that the young German died as a result of befriending the eponymous pyjama boy.

'Never trust a Jew' was my verdict. The kids laughed uproariously and the helpmeet cretinous adults visibly shrank.

The power of education.

I don't know what it is with the Swedish culture.. Here in Finland, Swedish is a compulsory language for all people, despite the fact that only 5 percent of the population uses it.
Anyway, the Swedish courses were the worst courses of my life. It takes effort to learn a language, you have to study the words every day and so on. As if that was not enough, we had an entire course dedicated to "foreign cultures and acceptance".
I distinctly remember two stories we were forced to read. The first was about a Danish woman who married a football player from Ghana (read: nigger) and wanted to travel to Africa with him. The second was about students who wanted to become missionaries to Africa.
We also had to write essays with titles such as "accepting different people", and the teacher would read them out loud in class. It was especially cringy hearing propaganda like, "We all bleed red" from the pens of my classmates.

Also, we had to watch a Swedish short film about immigrant children that become blonde Swedes by drinking a potion. The moral of the story was that if there were no people of immigrant background in Sweden no one would do low wage jobs and the whole country would fall into chaos. It also portrayed all the Swedish people as either stereotypical cuckolds or stereotypical rednecks.

The film for anyone interested:
sfi.se/sv/svensk-filmdatabas/Item/?type=MOVIE&itemid=56824
a bad quality sample on youtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZHGkuH_Kis

I remember at my final exam (Germany) in English which was in oral exam I was supposed to talk about advantages and disadvantages of globalization. This was before Holla Forums however being an independent thinker at the end of my speech I said that globalization could lead to the destruction of diversity which destroys different ways of thinking and different ways of tackling problems. I named some examples like Chinese philosophy wouldn't have existed if the world had been globalized so many years ago. I then said it could be that our way of thinking may be inadequate to tackle a future problem. Meaning in a global world it would be unsolvable because we would think the same. One teacher applauded that before the speech was over. 14/15 points. Still proud I dropped a semi redpill in a center of Marxism that day.

According to my science teachers at the time, we'd be running out of coal around about now.

Also the same science teachers promoted the GSF Explorer, which according to them was revolutionary.

Why was Gotland roughly as populated as Gaza City in 10k BC? What the hell?

I think that reading program was great. Every would take the test and get the level back in grade level form ( 2nd grade, 3rd grade, ect) and around 5th or 6th grade it became clear none of the colored students were ever getting above 2nd or 3rd. In fact I think that might have been my first hard, fact based red pill.

Damn, you bluepilled as fuck

Nice grammar jamal

Yeah, fucking cucks, smh tbh lads.

The one thing that always proudly sticks in my mind as not being a naive sheep even when I was young is when we had a drugs awareness person coming in to give us a talk at school.

For some (((reason))) she stopped actually talking about drugs and went on a big tangent about how teens, poor people and *minorities* are led to drugs because of mean stereotypes against people. She asked the class why stereotypes exist, expecting the class to nod and agree that they shouldn't.

I was that shy kid in class that never spoke up, but even then I couldn't let that shit slide. I was the only kid to speak up and I said that stereotypes can be good for being aware of which groups are on average more of a threat and how you should act around them accordingly. I also pointed out that there's a positive side in how it teaches you how to respect other people's differences.

That just seemed common sense to me (especially the second point, I'd assume they'd praise that because it seemed to fit the multiculturalism message) - but my teacher and the drugs woman shamed and ridiculed me and the class seemed to agree with them. I was completely shocked that something as simple as knowing who to be careful around was ridiculed.

That was my first "redpill", because it opened me up to more questioning. Firstly I thought back to how when I was younger I was taught to be wary of strange men (because they were potential pedophiles). I wondered why that massive stereotype against all men was fine, yet stereotyping a certain race or ethnicity was completely off the table. I didn't become instantly redpilled from then on, but it stuck with me and made me more skeptical than the average person my age.

I don't have any other stories like that, so I'll just list some other short indoctrination points:
Again, it backfired because rather than becoming more tolerant, I remember how the mosque was very strict and preaching along the lines of "x is true", rather than "we believe x is true", and they didn't take questions from students. The church and Sikh temple on the otherhand were very welcoming and were happy to answer any questions we had. I don't even remember the synagogue, probably because it was quick and they wanted us filthy goyim to leave ASAP.
I suppose they didn't even want to risk teaching a guilt lesson about it for fear people arrive at other conclusions
I thought that was completely normal but it disgusts me now. I don't see how people can't see the link between more thorough sex ed at younger ages, and an increase in sexual degeneracy at younger ages.

One consolation and honourary mention however was one history teacher who taught sympathetically about the Germans in WWI and II. He even explained why Jews were so despised, explaining their control over the media against them and their economic exploitation by an already impoverished nation. He didn't go as far as to say it justified nazi treatment of Jews, but he implied it. He had to teach about the Holocaust, but he was quick about it and explained how the original plan was to send the Jews to Israel. He used to teach in Japan for a while so perhaps that's why he understood the Axis side of the war. I hope he's still around because we need more teachers like him.

If you don't want to be in a pozzed out shithole, just don't be in the major cities. Especially Melbourne. There are no Muslims or commies in the actual rural parts of Australia. Like 3+ hours away from any large city.

I didn't appreciate it at the time but I used to visit a small agricultural hub on western Queensland. It was literally cowboys everywhere. You could identify what town people came from by the style of Akubra hat that they wore. Every aspect of life and everybody that lived there was extremely non-PC. Any Melburnian who got dropped there would be in a constant state of "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" because of how people talk and act in the outback.

full cap, pic you posted is only half

We had to watch bowling for columbine.

I haved lived all of my childhood in rural areas, however this year I have had to move to Perth for Computer Software where I see antifa stickers placed fucking everywhere.

It really opened my eyes to the difference between people in the country and the people in the cities. Its like my soul is being sucked out of me and the people are so empty, the only true Australians nowadays are those who live out in the country and who didn't die for Israel.

/blogpost

You have misunderstood the graph.

someone doesn't know much about japanese history bucko

Reading all these replies makes me think I didn't have it that bad. We had the basic diversity shit, but I have yet to see roots or Schindlers list. The worst movies we saw were to kill a niggerbird and remember the niggers. Looking back , it was probably because I already lived in a multicultural hell hole, and they didn't really think they needed to shit out as much propaganda.

Holy shit, I had a nigger teacher in 1st grade that hated me for no reason besides the fact that I was a white boy. She would yell at me every class, and encourage all the other kids to bully me, and force me to miss recess. She also tried to fail me the first semester, saying I didn't do any work. My mom got pissed and brought a stack of my work to school and shoved it in her face, and took it to the principal, he was a nigger too, so he didn't do shit to her, he just quietly switched me to another class room. I magically did better of course. That shit fucked me up for years, every other kid in my grade never forgot, I was bullied relentlessly and had literally no friends.

In middle school I had a crush on a cute blonde girl who was 12, but I found out she was a huge coal burner. She apparently had trains ran on her from niggers and spics at parties, and was "dating" a 19 year old nigger who threatened to shoot me. She would tell people that she would sex with anyone as long as they weren't white I decided out of curiosity to look her up a year or so ago and see if she had died of aids or something, but no. She was married and had three white kids. I half want to tell her husband about her "dark" past. Oh, and you will NOT guess her ethnicity. I'll give you a hint, she was swedish.

Oh god the Michael Moore films. My social studies/history teacher loved to make us watch them. We watched Fahrenheit 9/11 and Sicko.

Did anyone else have pic related posters by the ADL plastered all around your school? It's how I first heard of the ADL, and I was shocked to learn it was a Jewish organization once I became redpilled. I just thought it was an anti-bullying organization or something, but I realize now it was a huge PR stunt/pussification measure to make people associate the ADL with being nice people

As for a story:

That was just elementary school. My I'm fairly certain that my high school spawned the first tumblr sjws. We had these things called "equality check-ups" where you go around in a big circle and talk about discrimination you see day to day. Also had larger "equality classes" that were mandatory to take once a year that delved deep into whatever -ism they decided on that year. Literally tumblr as a high school. Basically the whole class was something like "able-ism" where you watch videos and movies on retards and then get lectured for hours on how it's wrong to say "the R word" (retard). There were many -ism classes to choose from, racism, sexism, sizeism (hamplanetism), homophobia, transphobia, ageism, etc.

My first -ism class was on racism and jokes, and how you shouldn't ever make racist jokes.

The class started off with my black teacher saying some generic black people joke about hanging on a family tree, and I was the only person who actually found it funny. Everyone else was stone faced and thought I was insensitive. Then I realized they were actually offended by that shit and expected me to not laugh at a funny joke cause "das rayciss" and that was the entire point of the whole class, to make it so people don't laugh at racist jokes.

Was it a gun-free zone, user?

This sounds very interesting, where did you live and go to school?

During Martin Luther Coon Jr. day me and my friend in some grade in elementary school got an assignment that had a drawing of MLK on it with no legs, so me and him drew legs for him. We both drew octopus legs and thought it was funny. Apparently our teacher didn't because we got sent to the principals office, had our parents called, and got yelled at for being racist for a few hours.

That sounds like an awesome idea, shove all the shitskins onto that island and nuke it from orbit. No more immigrants to worry about!

I had a "Tolerance" class in the 00's during highschool, I think this was after 9/11, and the entire class was preaching all the SJW bullshit. At the time I didn't know any better, but looking back now, it was pure brainwashing.

I used to get in trouble for this shit, but it was because I was obsessed with cowboys vs indians. I would always draw cowboys on horses blowing out indians who were using spears and bows. Then I would go home and play cowboys and indians with toys.

Went to a catholic elementary school, so shit was pretty based, but fucking high school was retarded. Most of the teacher weren't bad, a lot were actually really cool. My compsci teacher had a whole lesson on the importance of logical thinking, which was probably my first step to getting red pilled. But a handful of teachers (mostly english and humanities teachers, who would have guessed) and the administration were just the worst kind of people.

That's the thing. When I was in elementary school we were not taught tolerance in Europe… There were already shitskins in our classes but the text books were all about my nation.

I went to a Southern Baptist elementary school and there at least the propaganda element was up-front and explicit. Reading assignments might be about Moses, for example. Weekly Bible study, of course.

One day they were talking about some garbage about how in Heaven you'd get crowns and jewels for how many people you'd saved (what the fuck?)

I said,

They made me sit in the corner for being disruptive.

I'd love to know what kike introduced the idea that you got extra "muh gold" for proselytizing, fucking hilarious in retrospect

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speak_(Anderson_novel)

She was first recognized for her novel Speak, published in 1999.

Preacher's daughter. They're always huge whores.

That is a huge red flag that you're being bullshitted.

Had to listen to a rape victim talk about how bad her rape experience once in highschool in the auditorium.

For 42 minutes…

conservative-headlines.com/2014/02/black-history-month-myth-of-the-day-the-cell-phone/

(((Bannerman)))

Freaknik. Enough said.

There was a period in the late 80s when Catholic schools in of all places, Toronto, were non-pozzed and public funded (read the history of Canada to find out why). Mine was all boys.

Probably why I like Trump.

This is more recent than childhood, but my school's French course has an immigration topic in which you learn about discrimination and all that. That itself doesn't bother me, but the Front National, along with the Le Pen family, is often mentioned disparagingly in it. No other political parties are mentioned in any topic at all.

I wouldn't have guessed then that I would eventually be rooting for FN in France's election next year.

Got land is the same size as Israel…

I rather do.

Yeah, I suspect the results won't be nice.

I started school in 1985. Early on it was pretty subtle shit, like showing multicultural groups of kids on worksheets and shit like that. We'd have to read stories about kids from China and Mexico. Who knows if it was really cultural Marxism, or a genuine attempt at teaching kids about other cultures.

By high school in the mid 90's, things were a lot different. Political correctness was really beginning to take hold. World War 2 in history class became nothing but Holocaust stories. We even had a so-called "survivor" come in and speak. Wish I could remember the stuff they talked about, just to notice the bullshit. Same school, same year, also had someone with AIDS come speak to the class. 10th grade English teacher was a full on leftist, and did Amnesty International classes after school. She tried to recruit me for that, but I wasn't interested. She looked like she could have been an ex-hippie.

I quit school halfway through 10th grade, because I felt like I wasn't being educated, but taught a bunch of useless feel-good bullshit. I didn't know it back then, but that "feel-good bullshit" was all the politically correct crap that leftists love. Anyway, a year and half later I took my GED test and scored better than 80% of the faggots who actually graduated high school in my state. If I didn't suck at math so bad, it would have been more like 90% I'm guessing.

I feel really sorry for you cunts in school right now, and any younger siblings you have.

They made us read this piece of shit in 9th grade

it's not even good fiction

>everybody stand up at your desks
>now remain standing if and only if you are white
>if you have brown or hazel eyes, sit down
>remain standing if and only if you have blue eyes
>you have curly hair; sit down
>you're Lithuanian, sit down
>James is the only one here who Hitler didn't want to kill

The lesson was meant to make kids feel both personally victimized by Hitler, and angry with the people who stood longer than them. The one boy standing was singled out and was meant to feel guilty/bad.

>>>/reddit/

To SJW, pattern matching ("stereotypes") is evil.

Once when I was 8 I got sent to the principal's office and grilled for several hours about how I was a racist because I said I hated some black kid. I also got beaten up every day by a goddamn diversity poster, asians, blacks, whites, and hispanics joined hands for peace and tolerance to beat the shit out of me everyday for no reason. I was even friends with a few of them, which is really weird to think about now. Man I'm lucky I was surprisingly durable for a 6 year old because most people would be fucking dead.

Then I moved and switched to a different school, but I was in a program that was two years ahead in my first school so I effectively repeated two years and after that I was so apathetic and full of hate for everything and everyone that if there was any propaganda I didn't notice it. I did develop a habit of instincually hating anyone who seemed to be trying to get sympathy, so there was probably some shit going on that i don't remember.

Did she cum?

You know most of these "rape survivors" have a fetish, right?

I had a girl in my 7th grade science class try to apologize to me for being German(She's German, I'm Polish). She was sorry that Germany invaded Poland. I told her it was bullshit, and I explained why.

The funny thing is, I didn't even understand then why it was being pushed on us. I just knew it was bullshit, even though I ate everything my teachers fed me back then. My reasoning was basically, why the fuck should you be apologizing to me for something your parents weren't even alive during?

Now I see more and more how it's being forced on us, and I really wish I'd known then what I know now. The confusion was clear on her face, but she admitted I was right. If I'd had more knowledge, I probably could've redpilled the shit out of her early on.

You should have said Sarkeesian, he'd probably think she is a "real scientist."

Who is A. N. Pritzker
t. non american

Look her up, may be a good waifu for you.

Great thread

Fortunately, I never had any of the islam bullshit forced on me during school. Pre-9/11, our curriculum taught us that generally they were still goofy sand people living in a desert wasteland. The only time the middle east was discussed was to study the arab/israeli conflicts. Nobody cared about that shit, especially since so teacher correctly taught us on why the kikes and mudshits always fought. The general consensus was, "they've always hated each other".
Sounds legit.

No poz came our way until high school. This is when the dildo revealed itself.

Each year, we had to endure Diversity Week. The school gathered all the students into a few classrooms for 90 minutes each day that week and split us up into groups of 8-10 students, trying to proportion out the racial and ethnic kids so that each group had at least one nigger/spic/retard/deaf kid/dothead/smelly romanian at the table.

We were forced to sit there at a table with our group and formulate a group essay on paper of why 'diversity is a strength'.

By the time you get to high school, especially in a school district where you've known all the same students that came up with you from elementary school, you know the score pretty well of who's who and what they're made of.

So there you are sitting at that table with 8 dickbags.

Needless to say, not much of anything got done. I only remember 1 or 2 groups of kids actually completing their essays. Those groups always had a higher concentration of whites.

The funniest takeaway of the whole thing was watching my based history teacher bro (always talked to us about how newt gingrich was awesome and clinton was a faggot) would stand there in the corner of the room with the look of death on his face as these cat lady teachers would try to achieve the impossible with these diversity projects.

She ended up going to (((college))), so I don't know about that anymore.

Does teachers telling kids to spell words out as to how they think they're spelt instead of how it's actually spelt count?

All that diversity horseshit was just getting us primed for white genocide to be actually enacted, via coercion or outright murder.

F U C K J E W S A N D T H E I R S J W C A H O O T S L A C K E Y S A N D P U P P E T S

ugh - (rolls eyes)

hahahahahaha

In one of my A.P. English classes, we spent well over a week learning about Ebonics and the ways their grammatical rules differed from White Standard English. We all had to write a short paper in the subject of our choice in Ebonics.

But the one thing that drove me NUTS, even when I was bluepilled, was seeing this movie AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES during seminar classes or the last week of a semester where you just kill time and watch movies and bullshit.

Yes, I get it, whitey and niggy can be friends. I get it, a faggy can kiss and sexually harass a straighty. I get it. I GET IT.

What the fuck. I hate Remember the Titans now.

mfw I lived in a world where I assumed that the rest of America grew up on this

The story I picked was one called Leap Into Darkness about this one Jewish kid who escaped capture a number of times while trying to get out. On a number of those occasions, he was actually helped out by German soldiers who either didn't know or care who he was, and at one point by a German officer who was tired of the war and didn't want to deal with it. He escaped getting sent to the camps by jumping out of a train while everyone else just sat there crying and praying.

We were supposed to learn about how terrible the Holocaust was. What that story taught me was that the Jewish people were weak to allow things to happen to them. Combined with the fact that I was already tired of this shit - because after all, what makes the Jews such a special group? why don't we hear about what happened to the people living under communism? - and I had learned contempt.

That all being said, I've met very few actual Jews. I can think of two. The one is alright, but the other is a neurotic fuck who has no self-control. Interestingly enough, it's the religious one who has the alright behavior. Perhaps Judaism is a condition mechanism to keep the race behaving properly, just as Islam is for the sand people? It would certainly explain how secular Jews like Soros become the way they are.

i remember that Christmas time was always tainted with Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and other bullshit
our school had maybe one or two jewish kids, and i don't think any of the black kids (there weren't very many by the way) actually did Kwanzaa
i always remember thinking how stupid and pointless it was wasting all of our time pandering to one or two jewish families when literally nobody gave a shit
probably one of my first redpills tbh
oh, and our holocaust units were long and in depth as fuck. our history books had a large portion separate from the rest of WWII dedicated to the holocaust
the other WWII stuff they taught was basically just them repeating how evil the axis was and how good the allies were. they mentioned a couple of major battles and gave us a timeline and that was it
firebombing of dresden? oh uh, why yes goy that did happen, but let's move on to the next chapter!
oh, and holy fuck the slavery and white guilt bullshit
it seems like we were constantly reading all of these books from a "poor oppressed black person's" perspective and learning how bad slavery was and how white people were evil and lynched 6 gorrilion blacks and how the slave ships were literally hitler
for fucks sake i specifically remember them teaching us about the assassination of MLK in fucking KINDERGARTEN
i don't know what they're trying to accomplish by getting kids to read the invisible man either. that book does not portray blacks in a good light at all and yet they mix it in with all the other black books like it's nothing
fucking marxism man, not even once.

every marvel and DC comic ever…

i had to do that mock hitler election thing too
major fucking redpill, and i would think it would be completely counter-intuitive, except most kids are so braindead they just go along with it and don't question at all.

Postcode?

Jokes on them it just made me feel jealous of him having nice sneakers.

I remember being forced to this shit in 3rd grade, as well as write about obongo's speech and what I think it meant, even though I clearly didn't want to.

Supreme Serpent is a hero.

But then

I'm not sure what to think. On the other hand, very little Marxism, almost nothing about fags or trannies, and the most multiculturalism we got was having contact and exchanges with a school in Peru. School was also 99.99% white (out of around 500 students, 1 was non-European).

Oh no, he's literally doing exactly what border patrol agents do. What a super villain!

I remember once my highschool got a black maths teacher in (only nigger in the whole school) unsurprisingly he got a kid suspended within a week for saying he sounded like a monkey.

I also remember having to write an essay on why video games caused violence, Got failed for citing studies that suggested otherwise.

Not so much marxists shit but i do remember triggering my english lit class on 2 occasions.
Once when we had to give a speech on somebody we admired and i chose Nigel Farage which spiralled into a half hour debate and the class autist sperging out.
Another time we got to debate feminism which essentially turned into muh rape culture whereupon i was later attacked for claiming if they dressed like sluts they deserved to be treated as such.
Luckily I got away with this shit as the teacher was a religous conservative, thank god for northern ireland,

A very similar thing happened to me. Our history teacher first listed all the achievements and character traits of Hitler, and then the same for Churchill, both without revealing who they were. Then she asked us who we'd elect president. Same result. Everyone elected Hitler and the moral of the story was that you can't judge a book by its cover or something. But it just stuck with me that for a brief second, I was able to see Hitler as a good guy so maybe he was. It didn't initiate my redpilling but it was definitely a moment that kept popping up in my head when I finally did learn the truth.

We had a biology teacher who thought it was appropriate to take time out of his lesson to tell us about Auschwitz. He went all out. Lampshades, shrunken heads, bars of soap.

Another time he went on a long rant about how awful Saddam Hussein was, all while he was supposed to be teaching us biology.

Looking back, I don't think he was entirely mentally sound.

I should stress I'm not white btw, which probably explains why the teachers didn't give too much of a shit about my question. My teacher tried explaining that it wasn't that easy fighting back, and gave me a book to read - the book was about two Jewish children hiding from the Nazis, one of whom I found so annoying I hoped she died (I was not aware she actually would, being only 9 years old) and the other was a boy who I despised for being absolutely idiotic. He runs up to a Nazi convoy and trips over, right before a soldier tries to shoot him. This kid then gets up and tries to run towards the nazis in their kubelwagen, thinking the soldier 'only meant to scare him.' That logic made no sense even to a 9 year old, and I became convinced such a person would not last long in any world.
Other highlights include

All in all, I left thoroughly progressive and diverse n sheeit, but the seeds of doubt had been sown
The real marxism would come in secondary school

I'm not having kids I know full well will be indoctrinated as soon as they enter the school system.

I remember the "world is a rainbow" song, we had to sing it once in grade school. After the song was finished, one kid who had no filter shouted right into the microphone "YOU KNOW WHAT? I LEARNED IN FINGERPAINTING THAT WHEN YOU MIX ALL THE COLORS, YOU JUST GET AN UGLY BROWN." The teacher was horrified, most of the parents were laughing their ass off. School was like 90% white, and the remainder were hispanics or Asians, only a couple blacks present.

Then we had a Jew show up one time and prepare us all a meal for Passover; the only thing I remember about the food is how I liked the matzo crackers, very similar to MRE crackers. She set up a seat and plate of food for Moses or some shit, so the rest of the hour all of us 7 and 8 year olds said hello to the invisible Moses and basically pissed her off for mocking her holiday.

We were not good goys.

Are you guys literally me? I had to read the exact same shit at the exact same time.

We didn't celebrate that month but about every 3 lessons up until highschool in history class there'd be one about women or minorities role in the period, which was usually the same irrelevant nothing bullshit.

7 Years old, one week they told us about critisism, then I went, oh that's what's it's called when your friend tell you bullshit and you call him on it.

Just one week after they told us that all humans are born equal. I never had the proper eloquence, even more so at 7 years old, to refute it in class, but fuck, even then I knew it was pure bullshit. We already learned mathematics, equals means =. If we are all born equal, then why me and my 3 siblings all have different dates as birth? Why do we have different, weights, hospital born even? Are cats born equal? They already told us about evolution, all mammals have a common ancestor then is my cat born equal as me? Worse is 20 years old believe what my 7 years old self knew was fishy.

Pink is supposed to be masculine and blue feminine, pink is a bright color, aggressive, and blue is a soothing color. Male birds possess bright aggressive colors, you elementary school was right, perception of color is not universal, some cultures are pozzed like us, 200 years ago, pink was a men's color here as well.

There was a pajeet/dunecoon in one of my classes once and everyone called him Jihad

I also remember as a kid I had to read a book in second grade.
The words were the lyrics from this land is your land and all the characters were immigrants.

In secondary school there were things called "enrichment week," in addition to things like black history month. "Enrichment week" was fantastic, fantastically boring - being a whole lot of African drumming and slave songs. I didn't hate them, nor was I xenophobic, I just thought this was crap that was wasting valuable schooltime and so bunked it with various excuses. Amongst friends we started to joke about how "you gonna get enriched son", and this was before Holla Forums even existed - proving perhaps, that meme magic is eternal.

I had one particularly edgy friend who would do things like ask in a holocaust museum, what valuable science research the Nazis gained from their human experimentation, and ironically, the school was about 30% Jewish (and the Jewish kids made the most holocaust jokes, to the point of desensitization). That the other 30% was kebab meant there was some friction, but it was mostly bants.

Secondary school was quite good actually, even with its enrichment and diversity, as it was ran by a white man from the British African colonies (back when they were just that) who inspired all the students to be men, regardless of race or creed. I remember around this point I grew a fondness for English Literature and British history, marveling at how much the British had achieved - I would go home and see where the British had left their mark, with British buildings making up all the administrative wonders of the country.

Then one day our new headmaster arrived, she was a woman from Oxford, whose goal was to provide a strong female rolemodel to an all male school, instead of for example, producing excellent and intelligent students.

She gave speeches on things like how St. George was a Turk therefore England is Turkish or how when we grow up, we should "fight for diversity". It was then that I noticed my English Literature classes had changed, and in order to get marks, you had to write from a feminist, freudian or marxist perspective, it was literally impossible to get good grades otherwise. I had zero interest in reading about how aboriginals in Australia were oppressed by language, considering them to be utterly useless if they were incapable of working like anyone else, I thought feminists were too focused on vaginas to actually appreciate literature and freudians too focused on penises to do the same. It was the first time I was introduced to people who were utterly useless.

I still remember fondly arguing with biologist teachers who cited Jared Diamond as to why Africa did not conquer the world as Europe did, and I particularly remember well asking a white kid who gave a presentation on this using Jared Diamond's book. He said the reason Europe conquered the world was because Europe had unparalleled access to cereals and crops, so I asked him why Africa didn't become the world powerhouse since it had more resources, cereals and crops than any other region on the planet, whilst Europe had no corn, potato, rice and wheat came from Egypt. He said with quite a lot of dignity, he didn't know.

I continued down the path of English Literature, but as I progressed further I realized far from the marxist stuff going away, it was just getting more entrenched. I realized with horror that every subject had been for some reason, structured in such a way that marxism, feminism or freudian psychoanalysis had to be learned. I took solace in the philosophy club, which allowed free thought and introduced me to the men of western philosophy - the men before Marx. This club made me realize just how much Western academia had destroyed of the Western academic canon… I felt stunned. Why would a people do that to themselves?

With many of my friends being Iranian or Russian, the question of who was behind this prompted me to begin searching for myself.
Unfortunately I had to find out those terrible words: Holla Forums is always right.
I have lived my entire life in London a waking nightmare of watching degeneracy, decadence and ignorance, spewing forth from the mouths of those who considered themselves enlightened.

Upon entering University things got much much worse, but no one knew I was full shitlord by then, assuming by virtue of my ethnicity that I was merely being the devil's advocate. Indeed, only one person ever saw through my ruse, and that was a heterosexual blond haired blue eyed man called Christophe, who I later learned was an emigre from Sweden.

That piece of shit also uses the alternative plot line of the holocaust, where they throw jews alive into open pits of burning fire. No mention of gas chambers, only a death march and a shower, a real shower. I remember one homework we had to do was draw a scene from the book and I drew a scene of jews being thrown alive into a pit of fire.

Fucking jews.

Only Holocaust propaganda I got in school was having to read Anne Frank's Diary. We got to the parts where she and her friend are feeling up each other's breasts and she talks about her squishy vagina and I asked how this was considered appropriate for children. The teacher told us we didn't have to keep reading it and everyone threw it out because it was boring shit. I literally spent more time reading the classroom encyclopedia than that garbage.

We celebrate nigger history month like, ONCE. It consisted of Harriett Tubman, George Washington Carver, MLK, and literally nothing else. It lasted basically the first week of February, was glossed over, and then forgotten.

The best part? Instead of peanut butter, they focused on how Carver self-educated himself and went to college and how we should all work just as hard for our education. The rest of the lesson focused on Abraham Lincoln and other people who worked for their education and ignored the nigger we were supposed to be studying.

I honestly think it was because of a lack of material rather than lack of desire for propaganda that kept the pozzing so brief and harmless.

I suspect the kebab as well were a bad goyim influence on myself, as all the English kids had by that point been so indoctrinated that they refused to acknowledge themselves as English, instead referring to themselves as European or White. Perhaps my own personal baddest goy incident was when I joined the cadets, and our commanding officer was an absolute hardass with iron discipline. Our entire squad was mostly kebab, and we would joke that our CO was so strict he was Hitler so of course we would salute him behind his back and make the Hitler moustache. One day I did it behind his back and our whole squad burst out laughing, our CO saw me and started shouting at me why I did it - I just did it for the bants, but I found out he was Jewish cos he broke down in tears. I felt really bad for him then.

Though in another time, me and my mates were out eating lunch - one of our Jewish friends just went to the loo, and I nudged all of my friends to check this out.
We all kept talking to each other, and he keeps talking to us - without even looking at the change, puts his hand on it and begins sliding it towards him. We all burst out laughing and he doesn't even apologize, saying anyone would take it.

where you at bro?

I would tell you but it's not worth exposing that information

You can tell me where you're at though if you don't mind

My class went to visit a local mosque on the behest of our cuck teacher. They take a picture of the class in submissive stance, "alt-right" media writes about it and shows picture. I skipped class that day, no humiliation for me.

not a specific address but what state?

My school was kind of poor and one year for history we had a young woman teacher who barely ever showed up and knew basically nothing. For a full year we watched a VHS of schindlers list - this was the entirety of WW2 education for a full year. When we finished it she would just stick it back in and we'd watch it again.

Oh, Florida.

I got the "all Jews go to heaven" propaganda too, but I put a stop to that since I actually, y'know, read the Bible.

"Jews don't believe in Jesus, right?"

"Right."

"I am the way, the truth, and the light; none come to the Father except through me."

"Uh, well, you see-"

"The Bible is pretty clear that if you don't believe in Jesus, you don't get into heaven. So that means the Jews are all going to hell."

The subject was very quickly changed. lol

Not only was Bell white, he didn't even invent the telephone, he just stole the patent.

VIRGINIA HERE.

Book was into the wild. I hate how he was romanticized in it. My English teacher tried saying he was some great, intelligent guy who simply died trying to fulfill his dream. What's sad is that everyone in the class admired him until I pointed out how stupid his plan was.

The school I went to was named "Anne Frank" and you had a pic of her in every classroom.

Never read "her" diary though.

Is this why new atheism is so popular among you who grew up in such environment?

In 20/20 hindsight, as the man I am now, it's easy to see: The person who is loudest usually has the most to lose. What a dumb cunt. They fucking do it to themselves though.

Anne Frank School of Hard Knocks: Home of the Hide and Seek World Champion - 1942, 1943

Oh man, right in the feels. Your own mother sides with the foreign hordes over her flesh and blood. Ouch.

What race are you? I am kebab and I seem to have had many of the same experiences as you.

god bless that man

I'm not atheist though.

holy shit user

Oh my god, I wasn't the only one then.

Thankfully, even back then I knew it was horseshit and that girl was fucking retarded for even going to that party.

topkek, almost spit coffee all over my desk.

My english class in 8th grade basically spent the entire year teaching about the Holocaust. They had us read Anne Frank's diary. Shit was so boring I didn't even finish it.

Move from an old timey school in the 80's where they still did "duck and cover drills" under the desk because of the bomb. Still had merry-go-rounds and swingsets on the playground. Learned the constitution and various forms of Gov.
9 years old, 1989 move to fucking Oregon where it was a different world. Older bro wanted to attend uni up there.
My life went downhill from their on.
"Self-Esteem" shit was he buzzword of the day.
Blacks and other assorted "strengths" were bussed in to our progressive school.
Stopped giving a shit. Would often just walk out of class and bike home or to the big library to read. Read anything and everything.
Would often check out so many books my backpack straps would snap.
Poor White kid in a progressive expensive town. Constantly told how lucky I am to be "white". Sure thing.
Eventually it got so bad they were bringing in dyke speakers to school, sexual experimentation theories, etc.
Rainbow flags started popping up all over as gay communals started when they'd buy up old homes. Fag-fest spread throughout the local gov, teachers, churches.
Would just leave on my bike during middle school.
Finally my parents pulled me out and home-schooled me until 14 where we moved back to the SW. Got my diploma at 15.
All the book-time helped.
To this day it changed me, being ripped from a place where we were actually learning to a place with "buzz-words" and Marxist shit.
Sort of dropped out of society and all that noise. I work, I come home, repeat.

Vid related. How it began. The prog town we moved to was a test-town for todays shit.

same but in an earlier class. tldr.
neither did i do any book reports.
my relatives are german so it was fucked up.
they gave a different "account" than all that guilt shit.

Sounds like Eugene or something

Is Oregon totally fucked? I was thinking about moving to one of the more rural areas in the south/southeast when I have the money. I really like the weather/environment over there.

I wasn't even redpilled at the time, I just knew that she died at the end and that the middle details didn't even matter, it wasn't worth my time.

They forced us to watch that over and over. The entire fucking school. I kept asking why this one. In a way I kinda knew not to pull on that string.

Funny, now that I think about it, most of my least favorite teachers were jews. It was like they just couldn't be cool about anything and had obvious mental problems.

Eh, I think Oregon is the best state in the continental US in terms of natural beauty and things to do. But I grew up in New England, so I think most places out west are better than that shithole. Oregon does have a bisexual governor and a bunch of retarded policies, but I don't think it's far gone, I mean, there are still just about no niggers here (except for Salem and some Portland suburbs).

The rural southeast is a total desert, I think it's beautiful, Steens Mountain is my favorite place in the US, but this region is certainly one of the least populated areas in the continental US. 2/3 of Oregon looks like pic related, so if that's your thing, it's fantastic. The southwestern portion is more mountainous (siskyous and cascades) with temperate rainforests and the like (Rogue River- pic related). Completely different from the east, a different kind of beautiful. Again, a shitload to do. I know drugs are a big problem in some of the bigger cities of SW Oregon, but again, it's great. The liberal parts of Oregon are Portland and the Willamette Valley, where most people live. Outside of those regions, Oregon is like the rest of the west in terms of libertarian-style right wing politics.

I apologize for attaching buttfuck retardedly large pictures. I don't have my harddrive, so I just stole images from google without checking the size.

I remember learning about hanukkah and african shitslinger music in elementary school, but there's probably a bunch of other garbage i can't recall.

I was thinking there would be more forests, but this still looks great. I'm glad to hear it's temperate. Temperature is a pretty big issue for me, as I currently live in a shithole where it's hot 6 months out of the year.

The pictures are fine. Thanks for posting.

Amusingly, even the book itself can't help but shit on the kid by reprinting very valid criticism of him at the start of chapter 8. Page 50 in this pdf: metropolitancollege.com/Into The Wild.pdf

The forests are all west of the cascades, the eastern 2/3 is desert with a few scattered pine forests, but nothing else. The west is the temperate region with rainforests and the like. The coast is a nice place to live, too. Aside from the whole earthquake/tsunami risk.

Western Oregon sounds more like what I'm looking for then. Are there any areas that haven't been pozzed?

The training is not to believe the propaganda, it's to teach one how to pretend to others that it's fact.

That's why humour is devastating against the anti-whites, user.. It shows them that it's not fashionable to be anti-white anymore.

I think those are my favourite 6 words today. Thanks user.

I don't remember any one specific story. I just remember absorbing all the propaganda like a sponge, you know, Crusaders bad, the South bad, British Empire bad, medieval era was "dark ages", etc. Absorbing it, not intentionally, I just assumed it was all correct because adults were saying it. And these lies just became second nature assumptions about factual historicity. It's really sick the way they brainwash people like this, fill the schools and media with lies, repeat them in lessons and build narratives in (((Hollywood))) around them, and just let the children soak in it until they just assume it's all true because it's what they've heard form the beginning from sources they're comfortable with merely because they're used to them. Then call anyone an evil person, a "bigot", if they question it, after all, good-natured, non-psychopathic people don't want to be evil. Especially in social beings like humans, we want to fit in, so we conform. Works like a charm. It's sick.

Pretty much everywhere that's not the Williamette valley. The whole western part of the state tends to be pretty granola, but the genuine cancerous leftism is largely self-contained up north.

In 5th grade I was selected to be in an "advanced" class, all we did the entire year was Holocaust related shit. Reading was just holocaust memoirs and math was adding up how many jews died in the different camps. My parents pulled me out of the class pretty quickly because it seemed bizarre but I wonder if the math was a secret red pill.

Witnessed

Also Malay (island kebab) mixed with island gook

This.
Also need to distinguish between environment as foundation of human existence ("do not shit where you eat", "do not spit into well you drink from", just on larger scale), and environment for environment sake ("saving earth", "humanity is cancer" and other hippie bullshit)

Fuck, finally. I haven't seen this shit in over 10 years and couldn't remember the character.

That is pretty bizarre tbh

One large quarry will be enough.

This fucking movie. I can't remember how many times I had to watch this shit. Didn't help that our school's team was also the Titans.

They also made us watch Under the Same Moon in Spanish class to make us feel bad about "da poor illegals".

And of course they squeeze in Life is Beautiful even though it had nothing to do with anything we were learning. It's honestly not that bad of a movie if you take out all the Holohoax shit though.

Nigger, peanut chili is fuckin delicious

I recall when a teacher of mine stated that the Apartheid regime was not only racist, but also imperialistic. Wrong on both counts, White South Africa was tribalistic, and with good reason, as these Afrikaners and Boers were nearly slaughtered by the British, Zulus and Xhosa, but all managed to survive. Furthermore, it wasn't imperialistic, as it maintained it's desire for the black people in their Bantustans to achieve independence, four of which did; Bophuthuatswana, Venda, Transkei and Ciskei.

They also tried the same Spiel with Rhodesia, and obviously, it's not true, because Ian Smith declared independence from a colonial power in Britain in 1965.

That book is called 'Milkweed,' or as my younger self called it, 'dickweed.'

I remember having to read The Handmaidens Tale. It's essentially a fiction about a superconservative ultrachristian society in America where women are nothing more than slaves to men. It's told from the perspective of a literal breeding sow for a high up officer. The men of course are displayed as sex obsessed hypocrites.

I also remember a book called The Kite Runner, which actually had a decent plot, of an Afghani kid growing up in the pre-Soviet era, and their escape to America following the invasion. Then has his return during the Taliban rule in the 90's to get his secret half brothers child who's being raped by the Taliban. There's a bit more shit but tbh it's a long book.

Indoctrination began very early. I remember one song we learned in in the first grade and had to sing until fourth grade. Translated it sounds even more bonkers:

My color and your color
This equals two colors
if there were three, four, five, six, seven
which then like to stay together
there will be a rainbow
who can be shown off

jesus christ was this gay!!
how can you do this to children??
i just wanted to go to school to learn math and physics, and then this…

we 2004 now

Then 2006/7 came around, social media happened, and the doom and gloom set in.

2007 cancer here
looking back "LOLRANDOM" type humor is the most horrible stupid shit ever created, but at the time i found it funny and i don't know how.

I don't remember much from my childhood on account of me working on schoolwork most of the time, making life a blur, but I do remember we had one of these pieces of shit, and maybe a week of social studies was spent talking about tolerance.
At the time I never rebuked it, but I kind of remember noticing the contradictions and feeling in general that it was somehow wrong.
One of handful of distinct memories I have is me noticing them saying "everyone is equal", but at the same time saying "we must accept our differences", and that "we are all unique". This obviously never made sense to me because they are all contradicting statements. You can't be "unique" but "equal", you can't be "equal" but have to "accept our differences". Logically, it makes no sense.

Probably because it was (relatively - atleast much less exposed than it is todau) safeguarded from niggerfaggots (a.k.a. normalfags). It was like an inside joke. Inside jokes are funnier because they're inside jokes. The jokes themselves don't have to be funny, they just have to be isolated. This is the same with "le non-sequitur" humor because most people didn't know that to make of it at the time.

I haven't seen this in ages. To be honest, ancient Holla Forums aka anime/random was pretty cancerous with all the tripfag circlejerking. I also distinctly remember old halfchan flash animations especially ones featuring a guy named sageman. I miss those days and I miss when Original Content was fun. Now pretty much Holla Forums is the only board left that makes any OC and I feel even that is stagnating due to all the focus on things like kek rather than other fun things like Ebola-chan.

It was funny because a lot of the LOLSORANDUMXD had shock value like goatse plus everyone who was a true internet user kept idiots off the internet by laughing at anyone who got butthurt about everything like SJWs do now.

could someone give me a synopsis on what 'Speak' is about?

At least we're in a target rich environment, son.

Best of both worlds

Go back to Holla Forums, kid.

macrochan.org/tagTree.php for a blast from the fucking past with thousands of meme pictures that will never be relevant ever again.

It's a museum of primitive memes.

For those anons who don't know about this trustafarian tard:

Christopher McCandless

archive.is/g03Gw

There were at least two others who ended up in the same condition.

Missing teen, fascinated with 'Into the Wild,' found dead

archive.is/5MYG3

Body found on Oregon mountain is likely Oklahoma teen seeking ‘Into the Wild’ adventure

archive.is/VkA61

I can't wholly condemn these young men who wanted to get the fuck away from modern society but attempting to live a pre-industrial lifestyle is brutal. Nature will kill you just as quickly as anything modernity can throw at you.

Went to elementary school in a city. Every February had stuff about how great MLK and other civil rights activists were. I never really thought about it at the time, but they were trying to give the mostly black kids someone to look up to. I don't see anything wrong with that. I didn't feel any guilt because I didn't really understand the racial aspects of the situation.

I remember a teacher telling me that the Confederate flag was racist when we saw it on the road during a field trip. My brother was/is pretty redpilled on that, so I didn't really agree.

I don't remember the specifics if but until Holla Forums I was clearly in favor of democrats. The only thing I do remember is in first grade my class held a mock election, I can imagine my teacher influencing us to vote demo. A few grades after that there was a literature book my class would read: "Reading Avenue." Every now and then we would read a story about on abuela and rice & beans and stuff. As a Hispanic I didn't find this odd but now I see this may have been forced diversity in class literature.

I like that idea user. I like it very much.

Honestly almost all atheists are Jews or Catholics. I don't know what the fuck the Catholics are doing to make their kids hate Christianity so much maybe it's all the kiddy raping? but whenever you meet an atheist I guarantee it's almost never a protestant or evangelical.

Everyone was into "LOLSORANDOMRITEGUIZ" humor for at least a little while, it just sucks in retrospect because it only works when you don't expect it.

When I was a kid, I was a good boy, and a good goy, so I took the holohoax and muh struggle and all that shit right to heart. I never liked feminism though, even as bluepilled as I was, I thought it was just "man hating".

A lot of my pre-college propaganda really hit during my high school American history class.

During the 1920's chapter the teacher played the KKK clip from the history channel, where the federal agent rants about how he hates everyone who isn't white just because they aren't white. I got upset because of the burning cross. I thought they were burning the cross to destroy it, not to have an illuminated cross, mention how I don't like how they are abusing my symbol. Teacher encourages this instead of explaining what it actually means.

For the WWII section, it mentioned something called "Operation Sea Lion" I think, which supposedly was the Germans' plan to invade the US. That's the only nugget of unique bullshit that I remember from time period.

For the 1950's chapter it talks about how housewives are supposedly miserable about being stay at home moms. My own mom complained constantly at the time about how much she hated having to go to work, and would prefer to stay home if we could afford it. Supposedly a poll was taken at some point during the post war boom and women said they didn't want their daughters to be stay at home moms. I didn't understand that textbooks could lie back then, so I just kind of kept it in the back of my head.

The big shocker from redpilling for me hasn't been that Hitler had been vilified unfairly, it was that the KKK has been vilified unfairly. I wonder if that's the case for anyone else.

When I say Atheists are Jews or Catholics, and that they are almost never Protestant or Evangelical, I mean they are almost never raised by those denominations. I made that mistake in part because a lot of Atheists will describe themselves as "raised Catholic", or "lapsed Catholic" or some other bullshit. I don't know why Catholics are fucked up like that.

Sage for double post

>hype pretty fucking funny i was hyped for…

quality post

Then keep them out of the school system, faggot.

What is national curriculum.

Kek, those kikes just can't help themselves but confirm with their behavior every "antisemitic" Jew stereotype. I bet they get as much if not more tax shekels as all the "free" museums combined.

i had a catholic friend explain it to me once
basically, once you're catholic there is literally no possible way to "get kicked out" other than being excommunicated
you can literally go around hailing satan while murdering babies and fucking dudes in the ass while high on crack, and unless you're excommunicated it doesn't matter; you're still considered a catholic, just a "bad catholic"
you can say "lol sorry" and do 10000 hail marys or whatever and all is forgiven

That's nonsense. You have to actually repent, do acts of contrition, go to confession, stop sinning all together… it has to be real. You're not going to fool God with bad will and 'lol sorry', and all the prayers won't count if you're not sincere.

It's true that only heretics, schismatics, and apostates are automatically excommunicated, but simply being in the Church isn't a guarantee of going to heaven when you die. You must also be free of stains of mortal sins. So an unrepentant murderer, sodomite, drug abuser will go straight to hell.

Also, 'hailing Satan' is an act of apostasy, so they'd be excommunicated.

i cringe

i'm not talking about how this sort of thing is seen in the eyes of god, i'm talking about how it's viewed by the average catholic
"lol sorry" can appear sincere to other people and still be insincere in your heart

Ok, that explains a lot. The "bad Catholics" may not hang first on the DOTR, but I will make sure they hang nonetheless.
I swear, the more I learn about modern day Catholicism, and how cucked the church is, it just makes me want to go full Reichskirke on their asses.

You stink like a communist agitator.

I'm not even kidding, I read the same books as you did. Only difference is that I read those books one grade above you.
The typical, ooga booga we wiz oppressed n sheeeeeit
I forgot exactly what happens in the book but something along the lines of "muh 6 shekelion"
One part of the book had a nigger kissing a race traitor and made it seem like everyone else was an evil racist bigot.
I was still bluepilled and going through my edgy fedora phase so I didn't pay attention to the song's meaning. Now I realize we HAVE been brainwashed.
>Diarrhea Diary of Anne Frank (8th Grade)
All this book is, is a fucking fraud. The book was written in ball-point pen (not made until 1968)
Refers to White People as "the devil" "the oppressor" and "a bad goy" essentially. My spic teacher loved this book for that.
My spic teacher, once again, saying how Communism was good and Lenin was a hero.
My teachers talked about how niggers dindu nuffin n sheeeeeeit
The "I wanted to have sex but changed my mind after so it's rape" bullshit.
Oy Vey, where do I begin.

Your pope is the poster boy of the term christcuck, and because of it I feel ashamed for even being tangentially associated with him. Stop defending decay.

Francis is a heretic and therefore an anti-Pope, as anyone who is familiar with Catholic doctrine can see. He is not Catholic, and I never defend heretics.

You are a communist agitator and a demoncuck. Coming into a thread condemning Marxism and trying to D&C by advocating for the murder of Catholics with straw men. You and your lot are malicious liars, trying to start civil wars and trying to stop Trump from being elected by pretending to be a genocidal white nationalist and fomenting hate everywhere you go.

I can't recall any really egregious examples from my education. Even the history teacher I had who was obviously an old liberal and made us read Howard Zinn still made a serious effort to present differing opinions and encourage us to think critically about historical sources.

But then, I'm an old man and grew up in a homogenous, white suburb.

It's alright user, most of my indoctrination didn't come in until college, so I feel ya.

Say whatever makes you feel better, I figured out a long while ago the Catholics on Holla Forums have some of the worst autism out of the pack. Your lot is so dedicated to defending the idea of Catholicism that you jump through hoops to pretend that the ideal isn't dead. It's why the D&C kikes always bring up the "No True Scotsman" fallacy. It's a fucking pain to be a Christian on Holla Forums because people like you are in denial. But go ahead and keep telling me that I'm building straw men or whatever. No one is going to be convinced by your defensive rhetoric that Catholicism is anything other than kiked and cucked.

Shit man, that jogged my memory about another bit of propaganda from my American History class in high school:

Checked ID.

Even more obnoxious, literally everyone entering my university this year is required to read this shit teenage novel, so they can have a common experience.

The plot is exactly the same as you described (to the letter), except the rapist is another white racist guy. Illegals are innocent angels every time. After the girl successfully crosses the border and gets a place to live, she says, "I was expecting a picket fence flowerpot house like in the movies…", made me lol.

There is no realism, no connection with the corny and stereotypical characters. The book was just written as a political statement, and has a bunch of token positive reviews on New York Times, NPR, Guardian, and other big sites.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Opinions from malicious liars are worse than useless…

My experience was pretty good all things considered. I was a bluepilled faggot back then though.

I live in Alabama, but I was homeschooled. This is the kind of homeschooling I got, but only up until the equivalent of some time in the 4th grade. I did go to kindergarten though.

aceministries.com/homeschool/?content=main

I found it very easy to teach myself everything I needed to know when it came time to take the GED. I learned to use proper punctuation, which I just never understood as a child, and how to write an essay, all in about 2 hours. I taught myself half of the math formulas during the pre-GED test, based on the multiple choice answers. I'm thinking, for my kids, I'll do unschooling. I'll teach them stuff myself, but I will probably use a lot of material, especially for reading and writing. That's what I think is best. Teach them what I know, but also how to find that information themselves, so that they can learn whatever they want on their own.

(checked)
Fucking this. I even described myself in high school as a "populist" and thought it was a cooler, more Americanized version of leftism and thought Huey Long was boss (I still do, but for other reasons).

Also, I helped found some sort of Diversity Council thing in school. I remember the liberal white bitch rubbing me the wrong way. Also, during the 2008 election year I was for Obama and when I went on a bathroom break I vandalized the McCain posters by stabbing/drawing over them with a pen while placing Obama stickers everywhere. Then, when "the nigger won" as my dad said (I was OK with racist jokes), I did a 180, became a "conservative libertarian" and listened to Alex Jones.

Also remember going to an Anne Frank play, which was neat. Funny that I was a hardcore "anti-racist" but hated our main rivals (we were a mostly white school and did well while our rivals were mostly niggers). playing them on the basketball court and seeing cocky nigger attitude made me hate them. I just wanted to play ball, not shit talk.

Wat?

A girl goes to a party with a bunch of high schoolers before her freshman year. She gets drunk and has sex with a guy.

Later, she regrets the sex and begins believing that she was "raped". She acts emo throughout the whole boring fucking school year.

Eventually she stabs the boy with a shard of glass or some shit.

Book was shit. Movie was shittier, but shorter at least. I had to read the book and watch the movie 7th grade.

Animal Farm is Trotskyist propoganda

Black 'history' is an oxymoron. History requires written language, which niggers never had.

A bit later

Should I consider the denial an achivement or what…

wikipedia org/wiki/Separate_school

interesting

Every god damn class in February was about god damn peanut butter…

I did the same in one of my classes. I got to be a veteran of WWI who lost a leg - apparently this qualified me for being disabled and killed. That makes no sense. Hitler or any of the leading Nazis would have never ordered a purge of disabled war veterans.

(checked)

Kek works in mysterious ways

Dear lord I miss the Azumanga Daioh days

I smell bullshit

i was fucking pissed and felt that little shit betrayed his family for soup. teacher and everyone was against me but it made me hate jews even more for that.

I vaguely remember debating my commie history teacher with some radical libertarian dude where we debunked the myth that muh Hitler started WW2 because the teacher did conveniently not tell the class about the hitler-stalin pact as he thought marxists dindu nuffin

I also dropped redpills on my philosophy teacher about jews in the Reich which quite amusingly ended with him ranting about the dangers of neofascism

Don't have much else to tell because i am a far too serious friendless faggot

That's what you get when you rely on a (((pope))) for the law of your religion instead of an objective book of law.

UU? yeah same.

Just a quick thought.

I remember being told that Arbeit Macht Frie was a euphemism for being worked to death. I surmise two things from this.

Firstly, the semitic quality of projection of inherent traits is universal. Being worked to death is something the Jew thinks about.

Secondly, work does indeed set you free. In my years since Marxist indoctrination, I have found Arbeit Macht Frie to be both true and useful. I work seven days a week. 5 days are for somebody else, but two days are for my benefit only. From these two days I derive more pleasure and fulfilment than a year working for others. I truly wish I had been told this before. The Marxists would have you believe that work is for the benefit of the few, whilst withholding the existential benefit of labour.

Fuck you Education, fuck you Progress. I am free.

I'm sorry to hear that, my brother in faith.

They hate whatever descriptive terms white men come up with and/or use for others, no matter how innocuous. Like when "thug" was being likened to nigger a year ago. Other groups are so scared of white men that they'd rather white men not even be able to speak of them at all.

Deport yourself you nigger loving mudblood.

Operation Sea Lion was the German plan to invade England. The Germans had no beef with the US but after Japan attacked America the US blamed Hitler somehow. Japan was the only one who might have invaded the US.

I was put in an AP world history class because I was a "gifted child" or some such shit.

We had to do a section on Muslims and we were supposed to write an essay on islamic culture. I wrote an essay detailing how fucked up the kebabs are. I talked about how they instigated the crusades, white slavery, and of course the jihadist culture.

My teacher lost his shit and started calling me an ignorant misguided vile person. He gave me a failing grade on the essay then gave me failing grades on two unrelated assignments so i'd have an F in the class. I was told to rewrite my essay, I refused and took it up with the faculty who gave me the same rhetoric about how it was ignorant and disrespectful of other cultures. I took my F out of principle. They made me give up my lunch breaks to "study" in order to raise my grades, a moot point seeing as my teacher continued to give me crappy grades on my assignments out of spite which ended in me flunking the class and gimped my credits.

I dropped out not too long after that.

I remember going to Sambo's Restaurant and they always had coloring books and crayons of this lil nigga luring the tiger to Sambo's for waffles and biscuits instead of feasting on stanky ol nigger toes LOL

Literally one of the comic books featured Sambo persuading the tiger how unappetizing nigger flesh would be compared to a fresh, hot meal from Sambo's.

Most of the remaining advertising mementos from Sambo's feature the whitified pooinloo kid from the late Sambo's era but as you can see from attached Sambo was originally a crazed-looking negro kid

Sambos, back in the best california days. one of my favorite keepsakes is a Sambos coloring/activity book from 1976. we went to the one on cambria in SB. I have a wooden coffie token somewhere. i liked the burgers,too

oh

I grew up in Canada, which is like ground zero for feminism's infiltration into the school system, so I'm not gonna give you the cucekd shit. Every day was cultural marxist day.
Instead, here's a story on me breaking the conditioning
Later on that year:
God, now that I think about it, I really didn't learn much from that class. It was mostly just me dropping redpills like spaghetti, day-in day-out.

I imagine most German houses had lampshades. It's a common part of lamps up to this day. "Jewskin" is a strange way of saying "probably produced and sold by jews for a high profit" though. :^)

He's almost certainly not teaching there anymore, probably got fired.

That much makes sense, it's a decent "sweet" drink. Real lemonade is better though.

Not at all. Small town rural school that at its worst excluding what may have happened after I finished 7 years ago had 1 flip, 3 niggers, one fag, and some drugfag hippie that was high all the time.

We did have some shit, like some (((jehova's witness))) bitch meaning we couldn't have fucking halloween celebrations and other holidays had to be downplayed, and a few viewings of Remember the Titans, but that I think was more about it being sports related in a very sport-positive school.

I remember being annoyed by how little we covered the world wars, especially WW2, because I was interested quite a bit in the topic, but it also meant a drastically lower amount of having to hear over and over about the (((holocaust))).

Youngfag that just got out of school? Or did they start this shit earlier with you?

Did you show her the bruises and markings from getting the shit beat out of you? Unless she was fully indoctrinated seeing her own flesh and blood bloodied by spics should have had some effect.

>>>/christian/
Go back to your containment board.

The worst part about shoehorning achieving blacks into an elementary school history curriculum was I always expected my black classmates to learn something, get inspired.

Turns out they were mostly just interested in nigging

You have to be fucking kidding. You have to be fucking kidding.

You did right; heroes like you shall never be forgotten.

back in like 3rd or 4th grade we had women actors dressed up in the cloths you would see the people wearing in the camp photos talk about how bad it was supposed to be or something i didnt give a shit so i didnt listen.

It was great. Come to think of it, I've probably spoken the most racist things in my entire life during those assemblies.

Good taste, ethiopian food is the only ethnic food I can stomach.
They can go back last.

Fuck, I used to love Sambo's.
They're still around in SB, Sambo is a pajeet now, and their muffins aren't as good(mostly chocolate muffins because kids hate blueberry, which I loved ;-;).
sage for doublepost.

We had this "warm fuzzy" stuff taught to me too, but we got it way later in Australia and it wasn't until Year 8. However, due to the material being largely the same i.e for little children, everybody just saw it as a joke lesson and we even later made fun it.

However we didn't have to deal with a lot of this continued pushing of the holocaust. We actually learned about Shakespeare and the battles and events leading up and including WW2. I even got top marks once for an assignment where I acted like an old timey radio presenter delivering news from the frontline.

Multiple short stories climaxing with asian immigrants, and a native american, eating fast food hamburgers. Some story about swimmers from Spokane thinking they're walking gods who have the right to shut down some KKK member's rights to free speech. While almost no western history was ever taught, we did watch documentaries on the history of ancient spic civilizations. Constant holohoax movies, and books. The curriculum actively made me dumber, and shrank my vocabulary. Before those books I was reading 19th century British literature, and had excellent grammar and spelling due to it.

Multiple pedophile teachers were exposed, and anyone caught talking about them would get a detention. Multiple teachers promoting anti-depressants to children.

Female teachers thought it was funny when i would get bullied. They'd just stand by laughing when i expected them to scold someone for pushing me, or trying to start a fight. Those same cunts treated me like a maniac for fighting back when i did.

I'm mental wreck from going through school. Remembering public school gives me re-occurring flashbacks, that drive me to drink like crazy. I've lashed out at my family multiple times for sending me to that shithole, and they act like I'm crazy. I was a great student, who loved reading, and had a real interest in science and math. As time went on I became more apathetic due to the learning environment, and bullshit curriculum. My story seems to be common in other smart white people as well. I legit get flashbacks when i look at textbooks. Fuck John Dewey, fuck Horace Mann, and fuck anyone that thinks public school is good. Public school turns white people into autistic savages, so they don't look out of place among all the genetic trash being imported into america.

I had backstabbing spic cousins. Help them with their math homework, and they spread rumors about you behind your back as payment. The family treated them like great people because they were active in church. Never trust spics. They're honestly worse than niggers.

The shitty part is the actual Prussian system had avenues for intelligent people. We get the shit side of it, mixed with various progressive/leftists ideologies. Stephan Molymeme has also done some great presentations on the horror of public school.

youtube.com/watch?v=XhdvRx_lmkg

Yep; definitely written by an old Jewish perv.

Had a similar experience when I was in primary school. I lived in a black neighborhood and went to a primary school where most kids were black. Black kids as old as 9 and 10 would beat the shit of me, spit in my mouth and bully me regularly. My parents had no clue because I was afraid the would kill us if I told.

My primary school teacher was a racist cunt that let kids pick on me there too. I got pushed out of swings and had food taken from me by black kids. I had one white friend there and we were both treated as garbage. My cousin went to school there a couple years later and got it worse than I did.

I tried to not be racist, I tried to stay civil all my life but nothing changed. I've long since moved away but that neighborhood still has a very bad reputation. Crime, and drugs are still a big thing there and no one walks up there alone at night.

Common Core means: "Stop making more white people"

Let's try a nightmere goggles scenario for you wonderful people…. see if I can teach you anything of practical value.

What would the world look like, if (((They))) were ONLY interested in eliminating any intelligence that wasn't their own?

I hope you disown her, user.

My school had guest speakers come in claiming they escaped gas chambers in the holohoax.

It was until years later I realized the holocaust never happened

Jesus Christ… I feel very lucky. I graduated high school in 2010; small town Canada (few hours from Toronto) with about 1000 kids in the whole school (was virtually 100% white with all white teachers). There was still some of the "One race: the human race" shit, but we were pretty uncucked from what I remember. In terms of The Shoah I think the most guilt-trippy thing we had laid on us was having to watch a movie called Escape from Sobibor. We did have to read The Diary of Anne Frank but that was back in elementary school (that was in grade seven, I believe).

For you Californians here… wew lad, your stories sound the worst.

Socal fag here as well. I grew up in a neighborhood with mexican kids the same age as me and got to be pretty good friends with them. When we were at school though I couldn't really be friends with them. Their other friends (all mexicans) didn't accept me and I was basically forced to hang out with other outcasts. This has left me kind of fucked socially because I developed a lot of my early socialization with mexicans, but then was stunted by not really fitting in with anyone.

Desegregation was a mistake.

Bad news, fam…

Was (((Night))) the one where the kike who wrote it was kvetching over the "geysers of blood"? I had to read that in high school.

When I was 11 my class went to the Holohoax Museum in D.C., but my parents didn't let me go. At the time I didn't understand why, but it's pretty clear to me now how redpilled they were on not having me be exposed to such lies.

There was another time we had a (((holocaust $urvivor))) come in to mostly shill her gay book. We got to see the fake tattoo on her arm and everything. She was pretty pissed that the only person in my class who bought her book was this proto-SJW type (this was in the late 90's), and we got to hear about how one day we'll look back and regret not keeping the memory of such an atrocity alive. kek.

When it came to niggers, I only had one math teacher who was this gigantic negress sow who wore a new pair of $200 Nikes every week. She ended up getting fired for not teaching any algebra and also for calling all of her white class "cracka asses". No kidding, despite this being at a public school, the people running it weren't typical white liberals. They didn't make any excuses for her, so she was shitcanned immediately.

We still had to learn about how great Nelson Mandala was and watch "Roots". My experiences don't sound as bad as what some of you younger anons have described.

What's the lesson?

I was a janitor at high school for a little while well I was working on getting welding certified, I use to vacuum up glitter off the floors and the "art" on the walls look as if a 2 grader made it, I worked nights in the 10th grade wing. Fuckn gay flag in the Italian language room, and communst dictators pics hung up in the Spanish language room and as in every room "glitter" Fuckn glitter everywhere!

Oh yeah, also had to read this proto-SJW book for my last English class report in highschool, with the excuse being 'muh famous local literature'.
Even the Commiefornia-educated teacher was rolling her eyes half the time

IDK how old you are OP but during the 80's and 90's it was mainly all the white guilt in the History books, and the kids book having multi racial people shown, but in that day it would be an Asian family and then a white family and a black family.

Now its BM/WF families and one lone white kid in the back of the book, who happens to be a scumbag.

Also, I remember in hi- school, my English teachers for several years making us read 3-4 holocaust books.

I remember thinking it was crazy, but I do recall not thinking everything in the book not making sense, but not really questioning why. Like for example the book I remember, the person writing it claimed he got to the camp soon after the war started, yet somehow managed to stay alive during the whole thing while claiming Millions of people were being executed around him.

That same teacher however made us read 1984, fahrenheit 451, and a Brave New World. She was of course coming from the perspective of "le ebil Nazi's want a 1984, here read this book" not knowing it was all about the English socialist system.

I sure hope you're not still living in England.

And I should also add that, there was one chapter in our history book about the causes of the American civil war and then 3 whole chapters on slavery.

And one paragraph or 3 sentences about the attempted Jewish coup after WW1 in German, but they forgot to mention they were all jewish, and then acted as if they had no idea why Hitler hated the Jews, he was just picking on them for being a minority.

That shit has me mad ever since I learned of it's existence. It just wakes an autistic primal fury in me. Fucking glitter, why does that shit even exist?

I remember my English teacher for most of my high school experience being a kike though. She was nice, but she would have given me an A if I took a shit and handed it in. Also she fed the class a neverending strean of propaganda including footage of Oprah and a skinhead yelling over eachother for 10 minutes like were supposed to gather something from that display.

back in third or fourth grade in an elementary school in rural Germany they had some old hag shill a book about some rainbow fish and made damn sure every kid had his parents order a copy from the marxist organisation that hag worked with

it's about a pozzed fish sharing his degeneracy with the fish in his community

Faggots love glitter