Happening in Sanford FL

Any other Sanford anons on tonight? I realize it's pretty late, but I just saw 20+ cops at the Fountain Lodge by the 417 exit with even more coming. Big crowd of people, a lot of them with their phones out. Could see 5 or so cops to be on top of a guy, dunno if they were arresting him or if there's another dead nigger incident.

central florida fag here. police scanners are going crazy in Sanford.

Happening?

20+ cops is nothing to sneeze at.

Fucking stay away from that area, shits going down.

Alright lads, time to go out and livestream.
Go be the hero Holla Forums needs.
Kek will protect you from getting gang-raped by niggers. probably

What's happenin', you big dummy?

Is this the big one?

Should I put the saddle on my gator yet?

To be fair, it's Florida.

Could just be someone meth'd up with a shotgun. Knowing the cultural differences of Floridians, this could be absolutely nothing.

I think it's premature to call this a happening.

There is no Sanford FL. police scanner that I can find online. The fire department scanner is all quiet.

I've seen better happenings when taking a shit.

This. I've gotten that many cops on a scene before, but this was in a bigger city.

Is that you? Get new eyes.

Is that you? Slut. SAD!

She's underage in that comic sequence.

link?

no idea, but if you'll recall this is the home of the Trayvon/ZimZam episode. Sanford used to be a kind of historic pretty white town that ranged from lower to upper middle class but for the last 10-15 years it has gradually turned into one of the many nigger colonies in the greater Orlando area similar to Altamonte. I've been hearing police sirens all day and even more went by not even minutes ago. Shit is going crazy tonight. There's either gunna be a big story in the morning or its all just fucking nothing I guess.

So Friday night in Florida?

Bumping from Volusia.

i was there. you have no clue user. not feeling well

Pulse Round 2 START!

Well what the fuck was it?

Another massacre or something?

Pretty sure the days of not happening are behind us.

Welcome to Current Year.

You made a thread because you saw cops in your shitty little town? What's wrong with you swamp rat?

I see a police chopper out my window right now, better make a thread!

Place is too small to be something like that.
Just looked at it in street view. Its like, the shittiest looking motel imaginable.

It also looks like the kind of place where you could have literally any kind of helter skelter shit going on.

only the 20th reply? Damn that's slow.

Do you not have protocols in place for suppressing "potential happening" threads?
I mean, dudeā€¦

By the way, should go without saying for a motel like this, but street view strongly suggests the location is a criminal hub.

Place is as shitty as imaginable, like I said, but has a number of nice-ish SUVs parked out front, plus a work van.

Saging until more news comes in.

EXPECT AN ATTACK EVERY 10 DAYS

What's the deal with that comic anyway ?

If dubs it's zimmerman coming back to kill every nig in florida

Guy dates girl, girl wants to fuck him, they get heated, and then suddenly reveals she is actually a He.

Every guy's worst fear.