Kid trolls tv show host

Has anyone seen this vid, holy shit……what have we done?

Other urls found in this thread:

plug.dj/feggit
independent.ie/irish-news/news/councillor-criticised-over-insensitive-tweet-about-boy-with-autism-on-the-late-late-show-35521925.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waiiiit for it waiiiiit for it…..

Praise kek.

Just saw that, fucking kek.

oh my lord

So this is how they are going to depict us?

Oooh those poor ebil nazi's all have autism

HAHAHAHA!

holy shit LMAO

bamp. You saw it here first.

Uploaded 20 minutes ago, we're not trying to help you become the next pewdiepie

/bane/ would have a field day with this.

dickbutt

I hereby crown this man the fresh prince of Holla Forumsel Air

hehehe
This is the result of the propaganda deluge.

This needs to be viral.

it will be

holy fucking shit that was some top tier cringe material

The rebirth of Kek is upon us. All praise be with Kek.

kek

……….T
……..TO
……TOP
….TOPK
..TOPKE
TOPKEK
OPKEK
PKEK
KEK
EK
K

the video never existed user. it's a trap. don't go searching for it. they use it to datamine as the results of the butterfly effect that takes place when you have unstoppable curiousity seeded within you from this thread. this is bait. this is a trap.

It got taked down, here is a webm of vid.

clip of best part

lol i didn't even hear the praise kek part the first time around

this has to be fake, I mean, the crowds reactions were completely not genuine. I don't mean that this couldn't physically happen, but rather I believe this is staged. remember the efforts that they made to try and failed to make us look bad in gamergate? they are trying to do this as a false flag as revenge for trump winning. just look at the signs. this was staged.

THIS WAS STAGED

Video removed. Someone saved?

Nvm, im retarded.

Webm is posted above…

doubles do not lie

4ch.org/b/ in a nutshell

HOLY TRIPS

Well, no one wants to be the one laughing at the autistic kid right?

also

why would they laugh?

/our guy/

do you see the code

NO. fuck off shill. this is a false flag attack on Holla Forums soil. this is what they want to use to bring us down.

I'm posting. the image

you sure showed me.

The way they stage attacks against groups of people is like trying to poison someone's food by jacking them off.

what a """((((coincidence))))""" that right after

was posted, the video came up right away.

the doubles do not lie.

This picture is why gamergate died.

this is fucking bananas, a little autist wants to fly planes into skyscrapers and join a terrorist organization

english isn't your first language is it? I'm guessing your first was binary.

here we go, enter the shills

people who made death threats were shill plants designed to get other real anons roughed up and excited so that they would say equally incriminating things, giving the agencies and excuse to V& 8channers. their opposition. the people who crushed gamergate. the people who got trump elected. the people who see meme magic. the people who praise kek.

It's a comparison. Reread that. It's pretty clear. Their 'attack' on kekposters only helped, and was the equivalent of jacking someone off to hurt them.

meant for

Yeah sure, nobody on Holla Forums would use their anonymity to make death threats towards feminist because we all believe in equality and love feminism, anyone saying otherwise is a shill.

you're right. I apologize. my pattern recognition must be off.

Most were shills, some were retards who lost their cool. People say mean things when angry. doesn't mean they do it. Many here do believe in equality, and many don't. If many modern day 'feminists' believed in equality and didn't pervert it to their own meaning, more people would be willing to openly support feminism here.

no problem. Thanks

do you really believe that just because you say that, others will stop and believe you and be fools in ignorance of what they already know? there is no anonymity on Holla Forums, or on the internet for that matter. even TOR is a joke. it's too easy to be found, even for the people who make extreme efforts. nobody in their right mind who is a real user would post a real incriminating threat. it's the shills, the spooks, the gouls, the goons, who are able to post those things because it is their job to lure people in.

well I got that joke late

can you elaborate as to how this helped Holla Forums rather than their obvious attempt at false flagging Holla Forums for bad pr, (their main tool is the corrupt news, doesn't work for shit hilariously enough)

good question, why are you talking about feminism?

He posted about feminism, so I responded about it in my post.

I know both of them weren't talking about feminism, but since I replied to both, I made an answer to resolve some debate and confusion.

I wont argue that I know what will happen.

k

okay.

this sadly doesn't matter one bit to the shills who were planted or to the agencies who V& them for saying things that they are supposedly never going to do. it's a predatory game.

Another lulzy thread ruined by politics.

plug.dj/feggit
join us

My grammer bad is. So is my sphelling. This world takes the internet so seriously now. It seems that Poe's Law will quickly become the norm.

Make it lulzy. Take a massive dump on a reporters table during a newscast. I'm too lazy too. Plus I hear they don't give you a pillow in jail.

*to
goodbye

That was fucking terrible. I died.

wattafuck

HOLY FUCK
The way he responds to that is just hilarious.

So, a few things. Lets assume that this kid has unfettered access a computer due to being autistic. His parents just don't want to be bothered with him, i.e. "I don't want to raise my kid, my kid's a cunt!". Somehow he finds his way to Holla Forums or halfchan more and likely halfchan because underage end up there more than here and he picks up some of our lingo along the way and uses that opportunity to act like the autistic kid that he is.
This is what I think happened. Its not fanciful and it doesn't reflect on our site or us as a whole anyway.

Your argument that this was staged just doesn't hold any water. We already look bad to the normalfags on and off the internet, so what would be the point in having this kid say "praise kek", something that little to no people watching this show would understand, much less ever hear of.
There is no revenge. This not staged, unless you have actual proof or REASONABLE theories to the contrary.

OH GEE I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS.
Will you fuck off /inth/? You are utterly retarded. No one is falling for your unsubstantiated claim of datamining.

I hope that I'm wrong.

Fuck off paranoiafag.

please tell me what is freech?

It's funny whenever I post the anti shill image, they appear.

You are and you are also an idiot.

I really do not know why you're here if you worry about 'muh pr' so much. I told you why I disagreed, its because your claims are idiotic. You have no evidence and just come out of no where saying
AND you claim not to know about freech. You always do this, you and your lot of dumb faglords come here and shit up threads like this posing as someone on our side when you're actually just trying to create paranoia and get good threads shat upon.
Fuck off retard.

Praise Holla Forums to kek little dude!

praise kek

A lot of paranoid autists thinking it was staged.
No one is using it to attack the chans it was just a funny ass kid.

They are chewing up a politician just for mentioning it in ireland: independent.ie/irish-news/news/councillor-criticised-over-insensitive-tweet-about-boy-with-autism-on-the-late-late-show-35521925.html

Sounds more like "praise Kevin" or something. I hear two syllables.

americlaps pls, not everyone gasps and boos from the peanut gallery like that jerry springer show

This kid browses 4chan Holla Forums too much.